• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:56
CEST 16:56
KST 23:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6574 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 03 2022 02:08 GMT
#1299
On September 03 2022 11:05 Mattchew wrote:
me wanting you dead does not mean i dont think your town. I just think it gives the maximum information about yesterdays lynch (you avoided the late bandwagon) and there was/is enough people calling you mafia that you could be an easy mislynch. again, i am not cocky enough to think because i think your town that you wont flip mafia. you can call it lazy i would call it being efficient

I avoided the late bandwagon?

Brother I was one of the people who started the decon wagon with slam and jock. Unless you're talking about rels and I already explained why I didn't want to do that.

You don't kill townies for information lol, this is a scum mindset.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 03 2022 02:09 GMT
#1301
On September 03 2022 11:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2022 11:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Oh man I should have held off on that post since now matt is here and rayn is asking questions.

Although I feel a lot more certain about matt's alignment than tube's.

Do you really feel you want to push the dude over the dude who had 2 scumreads and voted the third guy over those two?

I mean we're also talking about a dude who called for a vigi shot on his top townread.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 03 2022 02:13 GMT
#1304
On September 03 2022 11:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2022 11:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On September 03 2022 11:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 03 2022 11:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Oh man I should have held off on that post since now matt is here and rayn is asking questions.

Although I feel a lot more certain about matt's alignment than tube's.

Do you really feel you want to push the dude over the dude who had 2 scumreads and voted the third guy over those two?

I mean we're also talking about a dude who called for a vigi shot on his top townread.

Did he? We can see.

Matt?

I mean give what I just posted a good read through, he calls for it and then doubles down.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 03 2022 03:31 GMT
#1328
Vivax my G you're kinda all over the place right now
On September 03 2022 11:46 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Tubesock (5): Holyflare, Chezinu, Vivax, Alakaslam, Raynpelikoneet, Mattchew
Rels(3): Dandel Ion, Vivax, CopCake, Tubesock, Vivax
Dandel Ion (1): Rels
Mattchew (0): Vivax
Vivax (0): Rels,

Not Voting (3):Jockmcplop, Tubesock, Meapak_Ziphh

With 5 votes, Tubesock is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Sep 03 6:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


Let's say for the sake of argument, it's EOD and all of the people you've voted for so far today are tied. Who are you hammering?
Tube, Rels, or Matt?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 03 2022 03:39 GMT
#1333
On September 03 2022 12:34 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t care. You don‘t know what this is about
The ‚it‘ doesn‘t get outside info like you, and doesn‘t chase

Good lord ok, gonna have to filter this out for now.

Actually though thanks for reminding me, where the fuck is chezinu? I find his lack of posting disturbing.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 03 2022 03:55 GMT
#1342
Matt, Dandel, CC.

That's what I'm feeling right now, I could see chez swapped in there as well.

Rels/Tube/Jock kinda live in no man's land where I can come up with compelling arguments either way.

Probably gonna have a few drinks tonight, set an alarm, and finalize my vote tomorrow morning.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 03 2022 04:03 GMT
#1345
On September 03 2022 12:56 Chezinu wrote:
If you had to decide between Holyflare and Vivax, who would you say is more likely to be mafia?

Now, how about between Rels and Tubesock?

Now, Copcake and Chezinu. This last one is more for me to tell your role cause parity cop.

This is the easiest
HF - Vivax
Honestly no fucking clue on the second one but probably
rels - tube
This one is easy too, the only reason I even suspect you is bc I was expecting more activity from you.
chezinu - copcake
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 03 2022 04:05 GMT
#1349
Chez I gotta be honest it's fuckin wild you just show up the second someone mentions you.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 03 2022 05:22 GMT
#1401
I am getting more and more comfortable with a mattchew lynch the more I see
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 03 2022 05:26 GMT
#1403
On September 03 2022 14:24 Mattchew wrote:
Cause you think im mafia or dumb?

Because I don't believe this soft blue claim right here:
On September 03 2022 13:55 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2022 13:37 Chezinu wrote:
The parity cop will help us if we lynch the right target. Something to chew on.

you tryna get my ass shot?

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 03 2022 05:33 GMT
#1404
To clarify, that's a big yes to me thinking you're mafia
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 03 2022 06:35 GMT
#1409
Alright I'm going to bed, voting matt
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 04 2022 20:30 GMT
#1619
That Dandel kill was not what I expected.

In light of that and the tube flip I'm going to have to rework my reads a bit. I'm not so sure on my matt read or my copcake read.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 05 2022 05:25 GMT
#1638
I have one question, where is Jock?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 05 2022 15:28 GMT
#1731
On September 05 2022 23:30 Mattchew wrote:
People i want alive
Hf
Chez
Rayn
Rels

People i want less alive
Slam
Vivax

People i just really want to know the alignment of
Mz

People i want dead
Jock
Cc


This is a good post. I've completely changed my mind on you matt.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 05 2022 15:39 GMT
#1737
On September 05 2022 22:15 CopCake wrote:
Jokes aside, Jock since the beginning has been trying to solve the game, even with his "spamming" questions, I know that because I tend to solve things like that plus with reactions / tone reading.
I am pretty sure I have said before that I think that Jock is town.


So who's all scum besides from me and rels in your mind?

Because I'm having a hard time seeing how someone who has been afk for the last 72 hours is trying to solve the game.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 05 2022 15:57 GMT
#1740
Chez, Jock, slam

I have a feeling at least one of the remaining scum is lurking in there.

One thing I'm having a hard time with is the Dandel NK. Imo rayn and HF appear much more solid town and Dandel was on several people's scum lists. In my mind dandel either gets killed because he was very right or very wrong. Obviously if he was very right that makes rels like 100% scum. Or he was very wrong and was killed to add fuel to the rels lynch.

I just have to decide which one it is.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 05 2022 16:05 GMT
#1752
Koshi wanted to lynch rels, chez, and copcake before he got NK'd

I might be having a renaissance with how I read rels.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 05 2022 16:09 GMT
#1757
On September 06 2022 00:59 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2022 00:39 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On September 05 2022 22:15 CopCake wrote:
Jokes aside, Jock since the beginning has been trying to solve the game, even with his "spamming" questions, I know that because I tend to solve things like that plus with reactions / tone reading.
I am pretty sure I have said before that I think that Jock is town.


So who's all scum besides from me and rels in your mind?

Because I'm having a hard time seeing how someone who has been afk for the last 72 hours is trying to solve the game.


Do you think Town can give the luxury to kill someone inactive right now?

What would we win?

It is actually very scummy to go and chew someone who can't defend himself.

He is not coasting to survive, as you see, he didn't vote last day.

And I said "in the beginning" like the time he has been active he was very town.

So far I think is you/rels/hf or you/rels/matt.

Btw, live in a world in which I am town, who are the mafia?



Everything I do in your mind is scummy. I have seen scum fuck off just as much as I've seen town fuck off. Some people hate playing it.

Why is HF scum now?

In a world where you're town, it's rels/jock slam or chez.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 05 2022 16:13 GMT
#1760
On September 06 2022 00:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why would mafia kill Dandel if they don't think he is blue and he is very wrong AND he is a mislynch target?
MZ?

I'm not sure I understand your question.

I get that they could have been hunting for blues but he could have just as easily been a mislynch today and they could have shot someone like you or HF.

Which when looking at dead Koshi's reads I'm starting to think that Dandel was more right than wrong.

Scum rels/scum slam also kinda works.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 89
Codebar 68
Reynor 58
RotterdaM 40
TKL 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66876
Bisu 2422
Stork 1122
FanTaSy 1026
Rush 925
hero 702
Snow 223
firebathero 197
Sharp 119
Mind 100
[ Show more ]
Free 67
Sexy 60
Pusan 44
ToSsGirL 44
Trap 40
Bale 27
Mong 26
Hm[arnc] 22
Terrorterran 19
Rock 18
HiyA 18
Aegong 16
yabsab 15
Noble 12
soO 12
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10013
Dendi897
Counter-Strike
fl0m2834
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Other Games
singsing2260
Liquid`RaSZi1410
Beastyqt741
B2W.Neo667
Mlord525
olofmeister441
Khaldor354
Happy345
KnowMe276
Hui .224
crisheroes165
Chillindude50
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV503
League of Legends
• Nemesis3414
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1650
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 4m
OSC
8h 4m
Replay Cast
8h 4m
OSC
21h 4m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.