• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:48
CEST 00:48
KST 07:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12216 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:29 GMT
#898
On September 01 2022 03:24 Holyflare wrote:
Just remember, Tube is the best wagon tomorrow IMO. Doubt I live.

Based on how the Decu wagon formed or?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:30 GMT
#900
On September 01 2022 02:17 Tubesock wrote:
Rels Aside from my perfect read earlier, HF you even agreed in not so many words that Rels conversation with Jock was boring and useless. We mindmelded there.

Jock and Dandel Ion are my top towns. Dandel Ion for a spot on post about Rels. Jock for his continued dilligence.

Copcake cause tone. Talk about unsubstantiated, amirite?

MZ is number 2 on the lynch list because I can't recall agreeing with much of anything he's written.

Vivax's townlight isn't bright yet, but that's why he's third on my lynch list.

Chezinu would basically be policy. But I love him so so would rather not. No one can claim he's done anything towny.

And HF is right, I do say meta things often concerning the big players or ones I think I kinda know. TMI is a bit of a stretch but whatever.

Deconduo I no longer townread. It's one thing to be fun and funny during the first 24 hoursish of the game but he's not progressed any further. So, loses those town points.

Betrayer
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:35 GMT
#906
On September 01 2022 03:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 03:18 Koshi wrote:
On September 01 2022 03:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
-_- a townies first job is to find scum and second job is to establish their own innocence. I can't really feel bad about that lynch.

What's most frustrating is that I still think rels is town so that lynch was green V green v green.

Funny. You lynched town and were the second wagon yourself. I wonder if this is a slip.

No, I have no regrets lynching decon since he neither scum hunted or established himself as innocent by giving a shit about the game. Even his last post is pretty much useless because it's just reads he barely talked about in a list format which is ironic given how his early lists were all "just jokes guys"

Not trying to speak ill of the dead here but damn, if you're town about to get mislynched you've got to do more.


Always (99%) the fault of the other townies. Never the one who got lynched.
"He didnt do enough" is such a silly excuse. He did as much as you did. And mafia potentially did more and thread didnt see they were mafia. Sooo if mafia makes many posts it is impossible to see but if town makes many posts it is easy to see? Lolol.

Town failed decu. He did well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:37 GMT
#909
On September 01 2022 03:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Also all you euros who are suddenly active, it's frustrating you weren't around an hour prior to discuss what was going on. Looking at you koshi and hf.

I quit work, I get kid, I go home and make dinner for wife, take care of 2 kids while doing that, talk to wife, put kid in shower, put kid in bed, clean up.

I did enough before deadline. Not my fault you guys decided to lynch town.

Own up to your mistakes lol
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:38 GMT
#911
Make dinner with wife.
I dont do it alone obviously. But we entertain 2 small ones while doing it so both very busy
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:39 GMT
#912
Oh well. Too bad. Activity only saved another mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:43 GMT
#914
Deco is not the worst lynch. I said very little about him in my filter. Guess that makes it a bit better. He was a ? in the future.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:55 GMT
#919
So Rels tried to lynch DI who got a strong case on him, while holding back his vote on somebody he thought was supertown.

Let's figure out why he voted deco over MZ.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:59 GMT
#921
On September 01 2022 02:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 02:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I think with tube's vote now I'm going to by lynched lol.

I will vote dec over you if I'm the deciding vote

Only reasoning to be found. Good buddying.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 19:00 GMT
#922
Ok. If Dandel is mafia and Rels is town I sucked.
If it is the other way around I rocked.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 19:01 GMT
#923
Inb4 Dandel is lynched tomorrow and MZ calls it "not enough effort"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 22:15 GMT
#931
Ok. I am open to the idea Di Mz and some1 on the deco train is scum. Maybe tube.

If so. Town played well. Mafia slightly better.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 22:15 GMT
#932
We will figure it out d2.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 22:30 GMT
#934
If MZ is town mafia played even better.
Chez should be shot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2022 10:16 GMT
#957
On September 01 2022 18:52 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 03:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I also need to look at Dandel, I wanna compare him and Vivax because in my head right now they're playing fairly similarly.


loool, how can you ever think this

My new town meta: One scum to pocket, two to casually ping

Pretend this is correct, or tops 2

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 21:19 Vivax wrote:
I‘ll just assume 3 mafia

180ing on MZ

It‘s tube, jock, MZ imo


If it's 2/3, replace with ???

If Rels is town, DI played very well if scum.

Many ifs.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2022 18:06 GMT
#3118
ggwp. Was fun.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2022 18:06 GMT
#3119
Thank you Grack for hosting!!
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11149
Artosis 442
White-Ra 192
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
Doublelift5305
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4422
Other Games
summit1g8216
FrodaN2611
Liquid`RaSZi2001
C9.Mang0358
ToD195
Livibee193
Pyrionflax124
Maynarde64
Mew2King54
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1104
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings1
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 135
• musti20045 35
• HeavenSC 32
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Sammyuel 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1469
• Shiphtur643
• Scarra497
Upcoming Events
OSC
12m
Replay Cast
12m
OSC
13h 12m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.