• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:47
CEST 22:47
KST 05:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12393 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 16:28 GMT
#2969
On September 13 2022 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2022 00:11 Holyflare wrote:
##vote Alakaslam

Going out before deadline so unlikely to be around.

Are you sure you're out?
I am gonna be here if it's needed but if youre going then i am going to sleep before work.


Excuse me?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 16:56 GMT
#2971
Kinda wasted my day, gonna use it to recover a bit since it looks like I won't be getting sick after all. Out for a troll stroll

On September 12 2022 17:37 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2022 15:42 Vivax wrote:
Whether it‘s life or the internet as a miniature form of its surrounding reality, you are always just playing the devil‘s game in an imperfect form of reality.

You can do good, you can do bad. Noninterference is best, but then you reject your self, which is what most fail at.

Until you learned as much as you had to, got pumped and somehow shot from a cannon. Your words somehow interfering with reality while not really having specific goals in mind. Maybe that was the key.

You are the first non-pilot on record to attempt this. No one to tell you exactly what to do. The first one to realize the potential of this craft. The first one to understand its purpose.
Maybe no one before you could have achieved what you have, because no one was quite you.
Or maybe that‘s just something someone who has lost his mind would think.
"Captain?"
"What is it, Ensign?"
"I'm picking up another vessel on the sensors, sir."
"On my way."
You head back to the cockpit to find the bridge nearly empty. The captain and first mate are in the pilot room, and the navigator is at her station in the aft.
"Sir, it's one of the transports," the ensign says.
"I know, I know," you say. "I'm almost there."
The captain looks up from his console. "I'll meet you in the loading bay."
"Aye, aye, sir."
You bring the shuttle up to speed and begin the approach to the planet.
"Sir, they're hailing us," the navigator says.
The captain approaches the navigator's station. "Put it on audio, please."
The communications officer's eyes widen. "Captain, it's the president of the United Federation of Planets."
"I can see that," the captain says. "Put it through to my quarters."
A moment later, a familiar voice fills the bridge. "Hello, Captain Kirk. I'm sorry to be calling so late, but I felt it was time we spoke."


Haven't watched Star Trek much, but MIB is one of my all time favs
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 17:01 GMT
#2973
Got it on VHS from Blockbuster at the time, now they try to bust the block in here instead
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 17:59 GMT
#2976
On September 13 2022 02:39 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2022 01:56 Vivax wrote:
Kinda wasted my day, gonna use it to recover a bit since it looks like I won't be getting sick after all. Out for a troll stroll

On September 12 2022 17:37 Chezinu wrote:
On September 12 2022 15:42 Vivax wrote:
Whether it‘s life or the internet as a miniature form of its surrounding reality, you are always just playing the devil‘s game in an imperfect form of reality.

You can do good, you can do bad. Noninterference is best, but then you reject your self, which is what most fail at.

Until you learned as much as you had to, got pumped and somehow shot from a cannon. Your words somehow interfering with reality while not really having specific goals in mind. Maybe that was the key.

You are the first non-pilot on record to attempt this. No one to tell you exactly what to do. The first one to realize the potential of this craft. The first one to understand its purpose.
Maybe no one before you could have achieved what you have, because no one was quite you.
Or maybe that‘s just something someone who has lost his mind would think.
"Captain?"
"What is it, Ensign?"
"I'm picking up another vessel on the sensors, sir."
"On my way."
You head back to the cockpit to find the bridge nearly empty. The captain and first mate are in the pilot room, and the navigator is at her station in the aft.
"Sir, it's one of the transports," the ensign says.
"I know, I know," you say. "I'm almost there."
The captain looks up from his console. "I'll meet you in the loading bay."
"Aye, aye, sir."
You bring the shuttle up to speed and begin the approach to the planet.
"Sir, they're hailing us," the navigator says.
The captain approaches the navigator's station. "Put it on audio, please."
The communications officer's eyes widen. "Captain, it's the president of the United Federation of Planets."
"I can see that," the captain says. "Put it through to my quarters."
A moment later, a familiar voice fills the bridge. "Hello, Captain Kirk. I'm sorry to be calling so late, but I felt it was time we spoke."


Haven't watched Star Trek much, but MIB is one of my all time favs


I haven't watched it. I used aidungeon.io with what you said this is what it spat out. So, AI wrote that.


Seems like a nice person, this AI. Maybe has its ups and downs too but has learned enough to usually be stoic about circumstance (if everyone did it‘d be a bit boring tho)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 21:21 GMT
#2996
On September 13 2022 06:08 Holyflare wrote:
If Rayn is mafia then this is on you guys for not interacting with me when I thought he was mafia. Pretty much burnt that bridge imo.


But you advocate for jailing Chezinu?
Should reread Chezinu !
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 23:28 GMT
#3005
Yeah jail rayn puh lease
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 23:29 GMT
#3006
Or wait... Did he get jailed with 1 mafia alive yet?
Jail HF!!!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 23:55 GMT
#3008
On September 13 2022 08:49 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2022 07:50 Holyflare wrote:
On September 13 2022 07:03 Chezinu wrote:
On September 13 2022 06:08 Holyflare wrote:
If Rayn is mafia then this is on you guys for not interacting with me when I thought he was mafia. Pretty much burnt that bridge imo.

I was at a hackthon giving a presentation and mentoring at that time.


Hope it went well.

But you've since been in the thread and acknowledged nothing that I said.

It did. The group I mentored got 3rd place in their track.

I acknowledge that you didn't like my frustrating case of the busy bussing mafias.


Hackerman in the flesh?
You skulking around in my phone yet?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 23:57 GMT
#3009
I‘d like to retrieve a selfie I‘ve sent over ICQ 18 years ago, mister
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 13 2022 02:13 GMT
#3013
Happy birthday! Thanks!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 13 2022 13:30 GMT
#3018
Matt could you summarize your night actions so far?
You're aiming at jailing the remaining scum, obviously.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 13 2022 15:43 GMT
#3025
I don't plan on telling you who I think is scum during night phase bruw
You don't show your hand before the flop in this case
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 13 2022 17:38 GMT
#3029
On September 14 2022 02:03 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2022 00:43 Vivax wrote:
I don't plan on telling you who I think is scum during night phase bruw
You don't show your hand before the flop in this case

I told them that last night too.


Yeah one‘s own side of the table is the greatest asset we got

Even when it looks like there‘s ‚fuck you‘ written on the back of the card
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 13 2022 18:32 GMT
#3040
I‘m at a birthday what‘s up
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 13 2022 18:41 GMT
#3042
Though it has some resemblance to a gambling den judging by how peeps bet online and play cards all the time
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 13 2022 19:03 GMT
#3043
On September 14 2022 02:38 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2022 02:03 Chezinu wrote:
On September 14 2022 00:43 Vivax wrote:
I don't plan on telling you who I think is scum during night phase bruw
You don't show your hand before the flop in this case

I told them that last night too.


Yeah one‘s own side of the table is the greatest asset we got

Even when it looks like there‘s ‚fuck you‘ written on the back of the card


So, who do you think should get the back of the card this day?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 13 2022 19:27 GMT
#3046
On September 14 2022 04:24 Chezinu wrote:
This day, we do nothing. We wait for mafia to kill another one of us.


Hm.
Seems reasonable

##Vote no-lynch
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 13 2022 20:36 GMT
#3048
On September 14 2022 05:25 Holyflare wrote:
I will die and then we're in the exact same situation. If you can't make a read on me or make a single decision on who is mafia between basically 2 people then another day of doing nothing is not going to help you.

It's also not night anymore and both of you still aren't giving reads. Do better.


Better than the only logical choice? Ew
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 13 2022 21:27 GMT
#3050
On September 14 2022 06:08 Holyflare wrote:
Get good


Teach me then
Or maybe you just believe you‘re good cause you don‘t know that the world isn‘t black and white?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 13 2022 21:29 GMT
#3051
Sounds like someone who plays the devil‘s game the way it wanted, applying binary thinking to everything. Just like a machine
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O132
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19484
Calm 2127
Shuttle 320
White-Ra 189
Mini 177
ZZZero.O 123
firebathero 71
soO 10
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1520
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4898
Liquid`Hasu646
Other Games
summit1g6790
Liquid`RaSZi2219
FrodaN2072
fl0m1322
crisheroes308
IndyStarCraft 237
Pyrionflax221
Livibee184
Mew2King53
ToD0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick928
BasetradeTV179
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 31
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• blackmanpl 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1398
• Shiphtur682
• WagamamaTV372
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 13m
Replay Cast
2h 13m
OSC
15h 13m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.