• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:17
CEST 00:17
KST 07:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12123 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 26 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2022 22:41 GMT
#2391
On September 08 2022 07:40 Vivax wrote:
What if we ignore all role info and just lynch people playing like scum?

who would that be?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2022 22:43 GMT
#2393
On September 08 2022 07:41 CopCake wrote:
When I flip miller, promise me to kill HF with the power of thousand suns.

why would we kill HF if you flip miller?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2022 22:45 GMT
#2394
##unvote
##voteCopcake
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2022 22:54 GMT
#2404
On September 08 2022 07:46 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2022 07:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 08 2022 03:41 Holyflare wrote:
I think Cop's preference for voting Rels over MZ at most times in the game when MZ was her preferred wagon and I can't really remember Cop singling out why Rels over most people is kinda telling.

I also think she semi slipped d1 in the Rels/me fight parroting Rels' argument of "as mafia Rels would never go aggro against me knowing I'd fight back". It says to me that she didn't think of:

1) Worlds where Rels and I were mafia together (and even now she's left that out of her pushes on me)

2) Worlds where I'm mafia and Rels was town (because TMI)

3) Worlds where Rels and I were both town.

She simply picked the correct explanation that I was town and defended Rels with his own bs argument.

this?


What's this got to do with me being blue? This is about stuff she posted d1 that makes sense as TMI posts (I've pointed it out before).

When Rels and I were fighting, Rels came up with the excuse "I'd never pick a fight with HF as mafia, it doesn't make sense" and then copcake picked up the same reasoning (and stopped scum reading rels I BELIEVE(???)) using Rels' own reasoning. I think it's quite likely that mafia partners inherently copy their partner's words and thoughts subconsciously like that. I think it was a convenient excuse to stop scum reading Rels AND I think it was TMI because cop just assumed that I was town straight off the bat to come to that conclusion in the first place.

doesnt matter i made up my mind already
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2022 22:58 GMT
#2409
On September 08 2022 07:56 Holyflare wrote:
Roles people would have to be as dumb as bricks to out themselves.

Although Mattchew did kinda out himself at night at least :D

But like people have said to you repeatedly, I do that shit as town ALL THE TIME. It's my MO, my bread and butter. So, why this time is it anti town and mafia and not just anti town and me being town?

It's bad because you leave room for wiggling.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2022 22:59 GMT
#2411
Also you can still be mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2022 23:00 GMT
#2412
On September 08 2022 07:59 Holyflare wrote:
:shrug:

I enjoy it and that's what's most important to me.

But you call people outing "dumb as bricks"?
For real man? :D
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2022 23:01 GMT
#2415
[QUOTE]On September 08 2022 07:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[QUOTE]On September 08 2022 07:56 Holyflare wrote:
Roles people would have to be as dumb as bricks to out themselves.
[/QUOTE]
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2022 23:01 GMT
#2416
On September 08 2022 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
Anyone in this game can still be mafia but the important thing is only whether they are or not and I'm not.

no not anyone can
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2022 23:02 GMT
#2418
alright i think i need to sleep now.
lynching cake is the correct way imo.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2022 23:28 GMT
#2431
On September 08 2022 08:20 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2022 08:18 CopCake wrote:
I still think HF had no option but vote him 🤷🏽‍♀️


And separate your point of view here and put yourself in a town HF's shoes. What do I do in that circumstance?

It is actually nice to read this you turn absolutely everything like it's in your advantage, it's amazing. :p
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2022 23:28 GMT
#2432
"i did something scummy"
"but see i actually did it as town dont you think"

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2022 23:30 GMT
#2433
On September 07 2022 23:46 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2022 23:44 Holyflare wrote:
On September 07 2022 23:41 CopCake wrote:
On September 07 2022 23:40 Holyflare wrote:
You think we're in a game with no blues? :D

If I'm alive and just roleblocked then so be it. I don't like that your first instinct is to just blindly say I'm mafia for it though, it doesn't make the slightest bit of sense.


Of course it makes sense because I am town, what do you want me to believe when you say that rels and me are "same" when it is not true?

And I know there are blues, I am not an idiot.

Are you trying to fish?


I was trying to bait someone into saying they didn't believe my check because they knew I was actually roleblocked.

Since I've said I was roleblocked your continued "He is mafia" stance is just sticking out as really stale.

There's also potential unaware millers in this game but you didn't really weigh that up, you just went on a massive defensive.


The last sentence is particularly why I think you've probably outed yourself as mafia. It's a perspective slip. I have no reason to lie about my check as town (eg, Vivax's reaction of semi-belief). If you are town, your first instinct should be to realise that I could actually have that check and that you might be an unaware miller. What other reason do I have to simply out myself on a night phase with that kind of information? There is none, simply no benefit as mafia to do it. Infinite benefit as town.

What you actually did though, knowing that I was roleblocked, is to detract from that claim saying you don't believe I am a cop either because you're a godfather and wouldn't show as same, or because you roleblocked me. Who knows whether I'm still lying about being roleblocked and I actually did get a check off

I'm quite sure you did out yourself though.

This is like fucking scummiest shit ever yet you are able to turn like the other person is mafia what the fuck even??
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2022 23:31 GMT
#2434
"I claimed parity cop you are scum"
"no dude you are scum"
"LOL YOU ARE DEFINITELY SCUM YOU DIDNT EVEN THINK OF MILLER"

fucking retarded shit
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2022 23:32 GMT
#2437
"Or hey you should first though i am legit if you are town and you know i am not"

fucking priceless
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2022 23:33 GMT
#2438
i am so sad you were probably right and cake is mafia most likely, it was so fucking bad i dont even know lol
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2022 23:34 GMT
#2441
well i dont have to do anything today so see you on sunday i guess
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2022 08:13 GMT
#2527
Im just chill until Sunday most likely.
Nothing's gonna happen until the flip anyways.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2022 14:53 GMT
#2552
Uh what's going on?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2022 14:57 GMT
#2553
If Cake flips miller Vivax and Chezinu are 100% mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O134
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12367
Shuttle 387
White-Ra 232
ZZZero.O 134
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm118
League of Legends
Doublelift5237
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5029
Other Games
summit1g9611
FrodaN2336
Liquid`RaSZi1928
C9.Mang0351
ToD309
crisheroes296
Livibee194
Pyrionflax139
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1020
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• Adnapsc2 33
• musti20045 31
• HeavenSC 26
• Sammyuel 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1626
• Shiphtur664
• WagamamaTV284
Upcoming Events
OSC
43m
Replay Cast
43m
OSC
13h 43m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.