• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:46
CEST 22:46
KST 05:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12300 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 11 2022 02:54 GMT
#2766
And I believe that rayn has put enough effort in that it could be categorized as extraordinarily high. High enough that he didn't believe he'd be caught off rayn-cop interactions. Very impressive factoid when they're living together.

At the very least, one could deduce that rayn is an honourable player. At most, but not that far because he's quite obvious, rayn is town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 11 2022 02:58 GMT
#2767
##Vote: Holyflare

Good ol' scum or bad or lacks faith in people

All equally bad
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 11 2022 13:44 GMT
#2773
On September 11 2022 22:23 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2022 11:58 Vivax wrote:
##Vote: Holyflare

Good ol' scum or bad or lacks faith in people

All equally bad


If you want to play in a way that doesn't interact with arguments and skirts around meaningful interaction about valid points and diminish them to "that's just bad faith" instead of providing why, or delving into Rayn's mindset at the time then that's your prerogative.

Calling you bad for it is mine.


Right

The question is...Are you even scum? Why should rayn be?
Got to reread Slam and Chez, and wonder why it's not matt who was the NK. That doesn't seem like your signature
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 11 2022 13:45 GMT
#2774
We should avoid a Slam/Chez/X situation
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 11 2022 14:47 GMT
#2778
On September 11 2022 23:08 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2022 22:44 Vivax wrote:
On September 11 2022 22:23 Holyflare wrote:
On September 11 2022 11:58 Vivax wrote:
##Vote: Holyflare

Good ol' scum or bad or lacks faith in people

All equally bad


If you want to play in a way that doesn't interact with arguments and skirts around meaningful interaction about valid points and diminish them to "that's just bad faith" instead of providing why, or delving into Rayn's mindset at the time then that's your prerogative.

Calling you bad for it is mine.


Right

The question is...Are you even scum? Why should rayn be?
Got to reread Slam and Chez, and wonder why it's not matt who was the NK. That doesn't seem like your signature


Yes, that's the question and that's what I set out to answer.... With reasoning.

Please interact with the reasoning.


Your reasoning looks like you’re don’t believe matts claims?
Like literally, why do you want to lynch rayn with that post? His scum game is much more spammy, reactive and less voluminous. The food poisoning meta.

Had a night out and feel like 80 today. Also feel like I‘m in that Memento movie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 11 2022 21:45 GMT
#2795
On September 12 2022 06:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Y'all tell me now that I condensed it for you.


You?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 11 2022 21:55 GMT
#2797
Scum no cojones to vote off redchecked Copcake
Or motivation to fool around

Getting sick yay
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 11 2022 22:20 GMT
#2798
I need to know who made this lol

https://imgur.com/gallery/ZqfmzDy
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 01:04 GMT
#2805
Everything suggesting not to vote matt but for some strange reason maybe we should
Maybe cause the cop died, not the protective claim hmmzers
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 02:35 GMT
#2815
On September 12 2022 10:16 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2022 10:14 Chezinu wrote:
On September 12 2022 10:12 Mattchew wrote:
I have already explained my thought process

Who did you jail?

Rayn last night..


Interpret this post

##Unvote
##Vote: Mattchew


or Chez after all? Is there such a thing as a Chezinu with a single facet?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 02:49 GMT
#2817
On September 12 2022 11:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Explain what had happened in the game if Mattchew is mafia?


Good question
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 03:44 GMT
#2839
On September 12 2022 12:09 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 10:23 Vivax wrote:
On September 02 2022 09:59 Chezinu wrote:
On March 05 2022 22:48 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2022 21:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 04 2022 04:39 Vivax wrote:
Btw how does this have 1.4k views

It's because i am very curious of what happens to a Chezinu on an island.


I'll eat him obviously.
He's been working out and I'm all skin and bones for a reason.


We will see how that works out.


Weird post.

Wrong. Case Closed.


Oh I see. Form's good, don't feel like I need to add more muscle thanks.
Especially when it could have meant that you wanted to eat me, which I found weird.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 03:52 GMT
#2845
##Unvote
##Vote Chezinu


Ah well.
For non-tinfoil then. But it'd have been a nice twist.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 03:55 GMT
#2848
Chez should know by now I'm more of a generator, not a dissector
Or maybe a transmitter that works both ways
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 04:00 GMT
#2853
On September 12 2022 12:57 Chezinu wrote:
Yay!!!!! Dramas!!!!!

Thank you guys!!


The elder scrolls, but you go insane and not blind when you read them without snake eyes
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 04:02 GMT
#2857
On September 12 2022 13:00 Chezinu wrote:
Vivax vs rayn


huh?Oh shit

##Unvote
##Vote raynpeelikoneet


First!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 04:04 GMT
#2859
On September 12 2022 13:02 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2022 12:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 12 2022 12:46 Holyflare wrote:
On August 31 2022 11:55 Rels wrote:
Let's see who's left.

I would vote Vivax over Tube dec and Mattchew too, even though I don't have a strong read on them. Just because they have tried more.

Chez lol. I've never been able to read him.


On September 02 2022 11:52 Rels wrote:
On September 02 2022 11:48 Vivax wrote:
I think Chez and Slam are town

HF, Rayn, Rels, copcake all town

MZ, TS, Jock, Dandel the PoE

Nothing‘s changed from D1

I‘m on Rels for nonsense reasons for the offchance Dandel is scum and it gives him a glimmer of hope

Did I forget anyone?

Welcome back to the game mate
What do you mean, nothing's changed from D1? Maybe you had random lists here and there but I don't remember a single reasoning?
What are your reasons for, like, all of these? :p Especially Chez TBH?



On September 03 2022 12:27 Rels wrote:
On September 03 2022 12:23 Vivax wrote:
On September 03 2022 12:20 Rels wrote:
On September 03 2022 12:15 Vivax wrote:
What the fuck are you even doing with those posts
Thread was decent until someone thought I was in a crisis or something and now you‘re throwing a tantrum

me? Catching up the pages I missed, sorry if it's done badly? Some games I experimented with writing big catch up post but they ended up unreadable I think.
Pretty curious to see what you're talking about with a crisis lol


No it‘s all whining
Make a single point for Tube being town instead?

Tube is scum
Tube / Dandel / one of CC / Mattchew is where I'm at


combined with

On September 03 2022 13:18 Rels wrote:
well, going to sleep. If you all want to make me happy, Dandel being the second wagon instead of me would be a perfect present
Not that Tube is not scum. But Dandel is too, and don't even care to play
Amending my list to Dandel / Tube / one of CC / Mattchew / Chez, who I totally forgot :p





On August 31 2022 23:02 CopCake wrote:
I could change my vote for rels.

But I want to know what people think of my MZ case?

I put effort and boom, ignored in the sand.

I also wonder why chezinu voted me.


And from now on I should call Jock as Detective J.


???? self aware partner vote

On September 01 2022 15:14 CopCake wrote:
I feel betrayed by chezinu


On September 03 2022 22:58 CopCake wrote:
Btw HF if you want my wisdom, I think Tubestock change feels more of a “player who is not 100%” sure of his reads, with the chaotic thread, seeing people talking fast and no one believing mz or rels so he just believed the rest of the town and hoped for the best. I have seen this before in games, I have been in that position, not specific eith tube. It is overwhelming.

So yeah, this feels more like town than mafia to me.

But like I said, who wants to lynch rels or mz?

Someone?

Nope.

And I had been to busy to actually put that much effort, when I was writting my case I got tired of copy pasting posts. Add the “no one pays attention” to that and it feels quite… I should care for other things.

At least reading slam is such a pleasure.

If you want my reads Rayn is town, Dandel is town (his case of rels if chef kiss, needs to be framed), Jock is town.

You and Slam are town.

Tube like 70% town, maybe 80%. If he made that move as mafia… it is just… bad.

Vivax and Chezinu I dont touch.
But I feel that Vivax is more town than Chezinu. They are in a league of their own.

Process of eliminations gives Mz, rels, matt.


After bringing up betrayal she just ignores Chez and moves on to talking about his videos and nothing more. Chez is thrown into words salads (naming lots of players and throwing a partner in) repeatedly by both of them. Especially rels goes back and corrects his list to specifically add Chez.

Like this is the only thing i can see "against" Chezinu. There is a lot more scummy shit on Slam and Vivax, both of them.

And this is shitty because it has nothing Chezinu has done. I feel bad even thinking this could be the correct answer.


That's not true. Chez's vote history is flip floppy and shit. Vivax pointed out he tried to save Rels on d1 I believe by flip flopping between dec and Rels. He voted last on Rels when Rels was eliminated and I don't remember what he did on the tubesock day.


Nah I had townread on Decon, scumread Tube, but listened to Chez on Rels
It's nice when they do the thinking for you
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 04:09 GMT
#2865
On September 01 2022 02:58 Alakaslam wrote:
Dammit I think It is mattchew for sure


On September 01 2022 04:29 Alakaslam wrote:
But yes I got really aggressive as I am pretty certain Rels is town


Hm, somehow remembered it as the reverse
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 04:11 GMT
#2867
On September 12 2022 13:10 Chezinu wrote:
I have a secret weapon that I am about to unleash!


Yuri?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 12 2022 04:14 GMT
#2869
Rude and unsportsmanlike tbh
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O123
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19484
Calm 2127
Shuttle 320
White-Ra 189
Mini 177
ZZZero.O 123
firebathero 71
soO 10
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1520
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4898
Liquid`Hasu646
Other Games
summit1g6790
Liquid`RaSZi2219
FrodaN2072
fl0m1322
crisheroes308
IndyStarCraft 237
Pyrionflax221
Livibee184
Mew2King53
ToD0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick928
BasetradeTV179
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 31
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• blackmanpl 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1398
• Shiphtur682
• WagamamaTV372
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 14m
Replay Cast
2h 14m
OSC
15h 14m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.