• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:56
CEST 16:56
KST 23:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6574 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 11:28 GMT
#638
Rayn is reading the game very similarly to me right now, definitely not ever lynching him today.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 11:35 GMT
#639
On August 31 2022 12:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 11:53 Rels wrote:
MZ, I really liked his opening posts basically. Let me see why. Oh yeah, entering the thread with 3 straight scumreads and no townreads. Didn't feel like MZ entered the thread trying to blend in or being townread by the rest of the town. This needs a meta check to stand.

Well, with all games being over 10 years old, it might not be relevant.
FWIW I've found this in his very first game in which he was town.
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2010 12:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Hi guys checking in, I think I'll be voting for pandain or bum.

His first posts in his 2 scum games don't look like this.
But yeah, I think it's too old to be worth something.

I love how you quoted the game from 12 years ago lol, in all honesty I was a teenager with no idea what I was doing... still don't really know what I'm doing but oh well

Side note I think Pandain did end up being mafia that game.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 11:44 GMT
#641
Rels is reading the game similarly to me as well although I disagree with the slam vote.

OK given the current options I am most down with a vivax lynch. I'd also still be down for copcake although I did have to mentally check myself when someone (HF?) pointed out I might just be confirmation biasing myself with cop. After looking through rayn and Rels I don't feel so crazy for my earlier issues with deconduo as well although that might also be me looking at confirmation bias.

Honestly given the extent of vivax's filter and lack of effort. I'm comfortable having my vote on him while I sleep. Just enough doubt about cop and decon for now. I really need to see decon post more, cop is at least fairly active.

I'll try and be awake for the lynch but if not ##Vote: Vivax
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 11:47 GMT
#643
On August 31 2022 20:03 Dandel Ion wrote:
Rels is keeping his options open and not in a good way
##Vote: Rels
it's real now

This makes me feel even more comfortable about not lynching Rels
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 11:56 GMT
#645
On August 31 2022 20:50 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 20:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On August 31 2022 20:03 Dandel Ion wrote:
Rels is keeping his options open and not in a good way
##Vote: Rels
it's real now

This makes me feel even more comfortable about not lynching Rels

For Rels

You wanna explain the ninja copcake vote?

I gotta be honest chez, it makes me cry to not see you more active in a game bearing your name
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 17:18 GMT
#769
On September 01 2022 02:14 deconduo wrote:
Would also explain the attempt to push the lynch on Vivax and then the switch to Rels when that didn't get momentum

I can tell you're not reading the thread very closely bc I don't want to lynch rels.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 17:27 GMT
#778
Man the amount of people who are accepting poor town play bc it's either "just joking" or "they're easy to meta read later" is really frustrating.

Vivax is absolutely not worth keeping around, especially compared to rels.

Decon can't even pay attention to the thread. Either of these two are better votes than rels.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 17:29 GMT
#786
On September 01 2022 02:26 Alakaslam wrote:
Chezinu has been absent while being here.

The ninja vote and no explanation was annoying. I think the whole town is kinda giving chez a pass right now and tbh I'm as bad at reading him as I am at reading you but I just wish chez was more active.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 17:30 GMT
#791
On September 01 2022 02:29 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 02:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On September 01 2022 02:26 Alakaslam wrote:
Chezinu has been absent while being here.

The ninja vote and no explanation was annoying. I think the whole town is kinda giving chez a pass right now and tbh I'm as bad at reading him as I am at reading you but I just wish chez was more active.

Then fucking vote vivax already

Lol, I am. That's who I voted last night.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 17:31 GMT
#795
On September 01 2022 02:30 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 02:27 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 01 2022 02:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Man the amount of people who are accepting poor town play bc it's either "just joking" or "they're easy to meta read later" is really frustrating.

Vivax is absolutely not worth keeping around, especially compared to rels.

Decon can't even pay attention to the thread. Either of these two are better votes than rels.

I can get behind Vivax as well. Let's do it


Why not decon?
No-one seems to be able to answer me about it. Its super frustrating like I'm just being ignored.
I coudl take or leave a vivax vote, but I'm far more inclined to vote rels, and even more so decon.

Hang on:

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 21:37 Jockmcplop wrote:
More decon

There's zero attempt to progress his reads throughout the day.
He's doing alot of fighting against rayn's posts about him, but it hasn't seemed to arouse any suspicion that rayn might be mafia, even though he claims rayn's entire case on him was meta from 8 years ago.
Given that rayn is a good town player, that would at least make me suspicious if i was decon.
But all I get from his filter is that he's interested in both MZ and holyflare without actually attempting to go any further than that.

##Unvote: Vivax
##Vote: Deconduo


For someone who has posted a fair amount, there's a startling lack of actual content.

Read his filter. Tell me I'm wrong.

I would vote decon in a heartbeat over rels.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 17:49 GMT
#838
I think with tube's vote now I'm going to by lynched lol.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 17:51 GMT
#844
On September 01 2022 02:48 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 02:48 Rels wrote:
BTW Slam is so town it's crazy

TBH tubesock's vote is giving me the chills regarding this Deconduo lynch

I think it is tubesock

Why?

If rels is town as you believe, why would mafia tube switch his vote?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 17:55 GMT
#861
On September 01 2022 02:52 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 02:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On September 01 2022 02:48 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 01 2022 02:48 Rels wrote:
BTW Slam is so town it's crazy

TBH tubesock's vote is giving me the chills regarding this Deconduo lynch

I think it is tubesock

Why?

If rels is town as you believe, why would mafia tube switch his vote?

Fun is also a factor in this game

I mean sure but there's absolutely no reason for scum to be a part of last second lynch shenanigans unless they've got a team member involved.

Regardless of who dies today (me, decon, or rels) everyone active at the deadline who switched votes will be under a microscope regardless of how the flips go. I just don't see scum getting involved without reason unless they're playing a power scum game and I definitely don't get that vibe from tube. Since I think rels is town, it doesn't make sense for scum to switch off of them.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 18:13 GMT
#887
-_- a townies first job is to find scum and second job is to establish their own innocence. I can't really feel bad about that lynch.

What's most frustrating is that I still think rels is town so that lynch was green V green v green.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 18:29 GMT
#899
On September 01 2022 03:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 03:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
-_- a townies first job is to find scum and second job is to establish their own innocence. I can't really feel bad about that lynch.

What's most frustrating is that I still think rels is town so that lynch was green V green v green.

Funny. You lynched town and were the second wagon yourself. I wonder if this is a slip.

No, I have no regrets lynching decon since he neither scum hunted or established himself as innocent by giving a shit about the game. Even his last post is pretty much useless because it's just reads he barely talked about in a list format which is ironic given how his early lists were all "just jokes guys"

Not trying to speak ill of the dead here but damn, if you're town about to get mislynched you've got to do more.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 18:31 GMT
#903
Also all you euros who are suddenly active, it's frustrating you weren't around an hour prior to discuss what was going on. Looking at you koshi and hf.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 18:50 GMT
#917
On September 01 2022 03:36 Holyflare wrote:
Did you comment on Slam or Tube at all? It's not really cool to talk down to people for not being here when you haven't even interacted with stuff that was brought up when you weren't around either.

Please do that at your earliest convenience.

Alright sweet you're not reading the thread.

As I previously said, I can't read slam. But I can't for the life of me figure a scenario where slam hard defends rels and is scum. Decon dies and flips town, now slam is under suspicion for lynching town. If Rels is scum and dies, now slam is under suspicion for defending flipped scum.

No matter what happens, slam puts himself under a microscope which is not where scum want to be. The simplest solution is that slam is town, townread rels, and didn't want to lynch him.

While tube puts himself under less pressure than slam, he also participates in the eod vote switching, which if the lynch was really town v town v town as I suspect since I'm still town reading rels, I just don't see why scum tube would get involved.

Far easier to sit back and wait for the deadline to pass and then hop in with excuses. And believe me, I work too. I got 5 hours of sleep so I could be around at the deadline and I'm about to leave for work again. These games happen so rarely around here now I was kinda hoping people were going to put in more effort.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 18:53 GMT
#918
On September 01 2022 03:46 Holyflare wrote:
Given the wagons were MZ/Rels/Dec, I am leaving the onus on MZ or Rels to point out who all the mafia must be if from their perspective every wagon was probably town.

+ Show Spoiler +
Let's ignore that instead of calling the people who didn't appear around deadline mafia because they were likely just complacent and afk (with 3 "town" wagons), MZ just said we were annoying instead

Vivax for starters.

Copcake would still be a decent bet especially since they were around prior to the lynch but didn't really offer much by the way of opinions.

Unfortunately I could also see chez being scum as well at this point.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 18:56 GMT
#920
I also need to look at Dandel, I wanna compare him and Vivax because in my head right now they're playing fairly similarly.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 19:11 GMT
#925
On September 01 2022 02:59 CopCake wrote:
Fuck I was reading deconduo's filter, there's only one "bad" post in which he said he doesn't want to lynch anyone but other than that, I don't think he has done something that manipulative/mafia-esque.

Why didn't you try harder to get me lynched? I've been your number one suspect the whole game, you were around prior to the deadline, you didn't want to lynch rels, yet you didn't really do much to try and push my lynch, even though I was very close to dying and there were clearly a lot of people on the fence.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 89
Codebar 68
Reynor 58
RotterdaM 40
TKL 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66876
Bisu 2422
Stork 1122
FanTaSy 1026
Rush 925
hero 702
Snow 223
firebathero 197
Sharp 119
Mind 100
[ Show more ]
Free 67
Sexy 60
Pusan 44
ToSsGirL 44
Trap 40
Bale 27
Mong 26
Hm[arnc] 22
Terrorterran 19
Rock 18
HiyA 18
Aegong 16
yabsab 15
Noble 12
soO 12
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10013
Dendi897
Counter-Strike
fl0m2834
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Other Games
singsing2260
Liquid`RaSZi1410
Beastyqt741
B2W.Neo667
Mlord525
olofmeister441
Khaldor354
Happy345
KnowMe276
Hui .224
crisheroes165
Chillindude50
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV503
League of Legends
• Nemesis3414
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1650
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 4m
OSC
8h 4m
Replay Cast
8h 4m
OSC
21h 4m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.