• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12171 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 19:22 GMT
#155
On August 30 2022 04:20 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 04:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:16 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:15 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:12 deconduo wrote:
Anyone who's posts I like always turns out to be mafia

The question is, if you've noticed this pattern before, didn't you just vote for the people whose posts you liked?
How did it go?


Don't remember, its been years

I usually put this kind of thing (people whose posts i like tend to be mafia') down to cognitive bias. You'll always remember the times that this did happen, not so much when it didn't imo.
Its probably a bit too much of a vague criteria to be actually true.


Well yes, I wasn't actually claiming that my subconscious is a highly honed mafia finding machine that can sniff out scum 20 minutes into day 1

Or maybe ...


You say that as if NO-ONE would ever claim such things.

But I've played against people who really do think that
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 19:23 GMT
#156
On August 30 2022 04:22 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 04:21 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:16 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:15 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:12 deconduo wrote:
Anyone who's posts I like always turns out to be mafia

The question is, if you've noticed this pattern before, didn't you just vote for the people whose posts you liked?
How did it go?


Don't remember, its been years

Fair enough.

On August 30 2022 04:17 deconduo wrote:
My old rule was always vote Palmar day 1

Oh its ok the rule is vote palmar day 1 or if he's not there vote holyflare.

On August 30 2022 04:17 Holyflare wrote:
Wait where did Rayn clarify his post? I don't think the typo changes the question lol.

His post makes sense after the clarification. It didn't before, I assume that why you posted 'what?'.


Why does saying this game has a rber that doesn't rb make any sense? Can't find anything about it in the OP.

I think he's saying that he's ok with it if it happens.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 19:27 GMT
#157
Here's another 80s banger for you while you read:
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 19:28 GMT
#158
^^
Check out how she scares off a guy in a club with aggressive dancing.
Underrated technique imo.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 19:48 GMT
#161
On August 30 2022 04:43 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 04:09 deconduo wrote:
I like Jock, so they're probably mafia

I don't but I'm glad you'll help me lynch jock considering you think he's mafia.


At least put your money where your mouth is

##vote: dandel ion

On August 30 2022 04:45 Tubesock wrote:
long live Chez!


He will remain, for now, uneaten.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 19:53 GMT
#163
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 19:58 GMT
#165
On August 30 2022 04:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?

Yes you are Alice in a poorly constructed metaphor about a rabbit hole.

Staying on topic though, you may have no mouth and no money but you certainly have a vote.
If you're going to try and lynch me as you said you were you should use it.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 20:02 GMT
#167
On August 30 2022 05:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 04:58 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?

Yes you are Alice in a poorly constructed metaphor about a rabbit hole.

Staying on topic though, you may have no mouth and no money but you certainly have a vote.
If you're going to try and lynch me as you said you were you should use it.

no I shouldn't voting is counterproductive to obtaining a lynch

In what way?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 20:04 GMT
#168
On August 30 2022 05:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 04:58 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?

Yes you are Alice in a poorly constructed metaphor about a rabbit hole.

Staying on topic though, you may have no mouth and no money but you certainly have a vote.
If you're going to try and lynch me as you said you were you should use it.

no I shouldn't voting is counterproductive to obtaining a lynch

Also I will infer from this that your mind is close to made up and that you actually are trying to lynch me.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 20:09 GMT
#176
On August 30 2022 05:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 05:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:58 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?

Yes you are Alice in a poorly constructed metaphor about a rabbit hole.

Staying on topic though, you may have no mouth and no money but you certainly have a vote.
If you're going to try and lynch me as you said you were you should use it.

no I shouldn't voting is counterproductive to obtaining a lynch

In what way?

It scares the sheep
"On no I can't believe he's mafia he has more votes than players in the game"
plus the later you vote the more townie you are and I only care about how townie I look

Why would you only care about how townie you look? That's a really weird thing to be your main objective.
I mean, to me you don't look particularly townie right now, and that's because you say you're trying to look townie.

Why would you assume that people will go off how many votes someone has made without reading into the context? If you're town and your posts show that you're town why should it matter how many votes you make, as long as you can detect some reasoning behind the votes.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 20:20 GMT
#187
On August 30 2022 05:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 05:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:58 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?

Yes you are Alice in a poorly constructed metaphor about a rabbit hole.

Staying on topic though, you may have no mouth and no money but you certainly have a vote.
If you're going to try and lynch me as you said you were you should use it.

no I shouldn't voting is counterproductive to obtaining a lynch

In what way?

It scares the sheep
"On no I can't believe he's mafia he has more votes than players in the game"
(1)plus the later you vote the more townie you are and (2)I only care about how townie I look

1) since when, and why?
2) when ever have you cared about this?


I don't really buy it tbh.

On August 30 2022 05:12 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 05:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:47 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:41 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:36 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:28 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:14 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town


Awesome we have one confirmed town. Anyone else?

lol?

did you skip HF post on purpose?

Which post and whatsm i supposed to do eith it?

Was wondering why you didn't address this post:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb


What?

But responded to the very next one:
On August 30 2022 03:14 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town


Awesome we have one confirmed town. Anyone else?

But then you posted your clarification at the same time I posted my question


Am I wrong or was his clarification to do with a totally different post, not the 'lol?' or hf's post?
Confused.

He didn't reply to HF post directly but addressed the question (at least a little bit, we'll apparently get the full context of the Vivax trap later)

So yeah, "this game i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb" is a reference to the last game where i was mafia with vivax and he rb'd trfel who we knew was jailer, just to realize after night phase that even though trfel got roleblocked he could still jail me (apparently "before getting roleblocked" roflmao) and our night kill didn't go through. It actually sparked a stupidly idiotic post game discussion where some people actually considered that is not bs hosting.

Anyways it was originally a prod towards Vivax since not once or twice have i figured out his alignment based on some random looking comment which he should be actually responding to (at least jokingly if not otherwise), and here also feeling the same way in case he is also town. He's known to pay way less attention to the game as mafia than as town, especially early on in the game. But yeah i typoed and it is what it is now, useless.

I don't really think i should have any response about HF's posts because my post is not directed to him (same as Jock a bit later). I don't remember if i actually talked about the incident later with HF in discord but anyways he's gonna claim he doesn't remember it or doesn't genuinely remember it (in case we did talk about it) and there is no way to confirm that so there really is nothing for me to respond.
_____

I liked Jock's eagerness in the beginning, although now i don't really know what he's trying to do especially with deconduo, after deconduo's first couple of posts i don't think there is anything could be alignment indicative, yet for some reason Jock's pushing that forward, it seems quite useless to me. I was about to say i think he's town earlier, but i will take that back.

deconduo's a bit... idk. I don't think his response to HF's "im town" is alignment indicative necessarily, just very... stupid? However i really don't get this:
On August 30 2022 03:30 deconduo wrote:
Nah I haven't claimed town yet, still deciding.

What incentive would you EVER have to NOT claim town as town in your mind deconduo?


What's the benefit of claiming town?


You didn't answer his question though.

On August 30 2022 05:12 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 05:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:58 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?

Yes you are Alice in a poorly constructed metaphor about a rabbit hole.

Staying on topic though, you may have no mouth and no money but you certainly have a vote.
If you're going to try and lynch me as you said you were you should use it.

no I shouldn't voting is counterproductive to obtaining a lynch

In what way?

It scares the sheep
"On no I can't believe he's mafia he has more votes than players in the game"
plus the later you vote the more townie you are and I only care about how townie I look

Why would you only care about how townie you look? That's a really weird thing to be your main objective.
I mean, to me you don't look particularly townie right now, and that's because you say you're trying to look townie.

Why would you assume that people will go off how many votes someone has made without reading into the context? If you're town and your posts show that you're town why should it matter how many votes you make, as long as you can detect some reasoning behind the votes.

As town my objective is to not get lynched and if no townie gets lynched mafia get lynched and town wins surely this is not too difficult to understand

idc about your read on my because I am currently lynching you so it will stop mattering in 22 hours


It doesn't make sense to me.
If all you want people to know is that you want to look town, that is literally counter productive, because if I think about what mafia want on day 1 its to look town.
Its a contradiction in of itself.

RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 20:28 GMT
#196
On August 30 2022 05:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 05:20 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:58 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?

Yes you are Alice in a poorly constructed metaphor about a rabbit hole.

Staying on topic though, you may have no mouth and no money but you certainly have a vote.
If you're going to try and lynch me as you said you were you should use it.

no I shouldn't voting is counterproductive to obtaining a lynch

In what way?

It scares the sheep
"On no I can't believe he's mafia he has more votes than players in the game"
(1)plus the later you vote the more townie you are and (2)I only care about how townie I look

1) since when, and why?
2) when ever have you cared about this?


I don't really buy it tbh.

you don't buy what?

Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 05:12 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:47 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:41 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:36 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:28 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
lol?

did you skip HF post on purpose?

Which post and whatsm i supposed to do eith it?

Was wondering why you didn't address this post:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb


What?

But responded to the very next one:
On August 30 2022 03:14 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town


Awesome we have one confirmed town. Anyone else?

But then you posted your clarification at the same time I posted my question


Am I wrong or was his clarification to do with a totally different post, not the 'lol?' or hf's post?
Confused.

He didn't reply to HF post directly but addressed the question (at least a little bit, we'll apparently get the full context of the Vivax trap later)

So yeah, "this game i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb" is a reference to the last game where i was mafia with vivax and he rb'd trfel who we knew was jailer, just to realize after night phase that even though trfel got roleblocked he could still jail me (apparently "before getting roleblocked" roflmao) and our night kill didn't go through. It actually sparked a stupidly idiotic post game discussion where some people actually considered that is not bs hosting.

Anyways it was originally a prod towards Vivax since not once or twice have i figured out his alignment based on some random looking comment which he should be actually responding to (at least jokingly if not otherwise), and here also feeling the same way in case he is also town. He's known to pay way less attention to the game as mafia than as town, especially early on in the game. But yeah i typoed and it is what it is now, useless.

I don't really think i should have any response about HF's posts because my post is not directed to him (same as Jock a bit later). I don't remember if i actually talked about the incident later with HF in discord but anyways he's gonna claim he doesn't remember it or doesn't genuinely remember it (in case we did talk about it) and there is no way to confirm that so there really is nothing for me to respond.
_____

I liked Jock's eagerness in the beginning, although now i don't really know what he's trying to do especially with deconduo, after deconduo's first couple of posts i don't think there is anything could be alignment indicative, yet for some reason Jock's pushing that forward, it seems quite useless to me. I was about to say i think he's town earlier, but i will take that back.

deconduo's a bit... idk. I don't think his response to HF's "im town" is alignment indicative necessarily, just very... stupid? However i really don't get this:
On August 30 2022 03:30 deconduo wrote:
Nah I haven't claimed town yet, still deciding.

What incentive would you EVER have to NOT claim town as town in your mind deconduo?


What's the benefit of claiming town?


You didn't answer his question though.

Who, me? If you are referring to me, yes i did, there is none.

Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 05:12 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:58 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
[quote]
Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?

Yes you are Alice in a poorly constructed metaphor about a rabbit hole.

Staying on topic though, you may have no mouth and no money but you certainly have a vote.
If you're going to try and lynch me as you said you were you should use it.

no I shouldn't voting is counterproductive to obtaining a lynch

In what way?

It scares the sheep
"On no I can't believe he's mafia he has more votes than players in the game"
plus the later you vote the more townie you are and I only care about how townie I look

Why would you only care about how townie you look? That's a really weird thing to be your main objective.
I mean, to me you don't look particularly townie right now, and that's because you say you're trying to look townie.

Why would you assume that people will go off how many votes someone has made without reading into the context? If you're town and your posts show that you're town why should it matter how many votes you make, as long as you can detect some reasoning behind the votes.

As town my objective is to not get lynched and if no townie gets lynched mafia get lynched and town wins surely this is not too difficult to understand

idc about your read on my because I am currently lynching you so it will stop mattering in 22 hours


It doesn't make sense to me.
If all you want people to know is that you want to look town, that is literally counter productive, because if I think about what mafia want on day 1 its to look town.
Its a contradiction in of itself.


you are correct here.


1:
I don't buy what dandel ion is selling. I ain't picking up what he's putting down.

2: No he didn't answer your question:
What's the benefit of claiming town?

RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 20:29 GMT
#198
EBWOP this was your question that he didn't answer rayn:

What incentive would you EVER have to NOT claim town as town in your mind deconduo?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 20:30 GMT
#199
On August 30 2022 05:28 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 05:27 Vivax wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:26 Dandel Ion wrote:
alas i am vaccinated so i could not get enough signatures to run


I write much faster with the extra arms now

I save on energy bills with the way my nipples glow it's a pretty sweet deal all told

I bet the crocodile clips get a little bit sore though.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 20:32 GMT
#202
On August 30 2022 05:30 Dandel Ion wrote:
what if jock was town and im just reading him as mafia because he convinced himself somehow that town is supposed to look like mafia because only mafia try to look like town


i think im onto something here


hmm
There's a huge space between 'looking town being the number 1 objective for town', and 'town should try to look mafia'.
I never said town should try to look mafia, I said if you're town and your posts show that you're town you shouldn't have to try, or have it be an objective.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 20:41 GMT
#211
On August 30 2022 05:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 05:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:30 Dandel Ion wrote:
what if jock was town and im just reading him as mafia because he convinced himself somehow that town is supposed to look like mafia because only mafia try to look like town


i think im onto something here


hmm
There's a huge space between 'looking town being the number 1 objective for town', and 'town should try to look mafia'.
I never said town should try to look mafia, I said if you're town and your posts show that you're town you shouldn't have to try, or have it be an objective.

no, nuance is a myth and i am now going to lynch my strongest townread, deconduo, because he looks way too town.
observe how i am currently in the process of lynching him

Well I was too until you refused to vote for me!
All I wanted was to see how he reacted to it after the little exchange you two had but NOOOOOO dandel ion doesn't want to play.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 20:44 GMT
#215
On August 30 2022 05:43 Vivax wrote:
Koshi not on SoD 1 is confscum tbh

Hi Vivax

The games I remember playing with Koshi he barely posted for days and then started spamming alot later.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 20:49 GMT
#222
On August 30 2022 05:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 05:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:30 Dandel Ion wrote:
what if jock was town and im just reading him as mafia because he convinced himself somehow that town is supposed to look like mafia because only mafia try to look like town


i think im onto something here


hmm
There's a huge space between 'looking town being the number 1 objective for town', and 'town should try to look mafia'.
I never said town should try to look mafia, I said if you're town and your posts show that you're town you shouldn't have to try, or have it be an objective.

no, nuance is a myth and i am now going to lynch my strongest townread, deconduo, because he looks way too town.
observe how i am currently in the process of lynching him


sarcasm is a mafia tell because they're just trying to play off their posting the truth


RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 20:53 GMT
#226
On August 30 2022 05:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 05:49 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:30 Dandel Ion wrote:
what if jock was town and im just reading him as mafia because he convinced himself somehow that town is supposed to look like mafia because only mafia try to look like town


i think im onto something here


hmm
There's a huge space between 'looking town being the number 1 objective for town', and 'town should try to look mafia'.
I never said town should try to look mafia, I said if you're town and your posts show that you're town you shouldn't have to try, or have it be an objective.

no, nuance is a myth and i am now going to lynch my strongest townread, deconduo, because he looks way too town.
observe how i am currently in the process of lynching him


sarcasm is a mafia tell because they're just trying to play off their posting the truth


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uACvFAm6JSM

?
that was an absolute
no nuance to be seen
nice try scumlord


Either way you exited the conversation with a breakneck speed change of subject.

Like, why would you say that i was suggesting that town should try to look like mafia? I never even implied that.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 21:04 GMT
#239
On August 30 2022 06:00 Tubesock wrote:
I like funny people.

Deconduo is pretty funny.


What's your opinion of people who aren't funny but try to be funny?
Asking for a friend.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
19:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11149
Artosis 442
White-Ra 192
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4992
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4422
Other Games
summit1g8216
FrodaN2611
Liquid`RaSZi2001
C9.Mang0358
ToD269
Livibee197
Pyrionflax117
Maynarde64
Mew2King54
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1104
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 135
• musti20045 35
• HeavenSC 32
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1469
• Shiphtur643
• Scarra497
Upcoming Events
OSC
13m
Replay Cast
13m
OSC
13h 13m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.