• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11680 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 05:12 GMT
#2913
On September 12 2022 13:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2022 13:01 Chezinu wrote:
Giving Slam innocent this round for helping town by realizing mathematically we should no lynch.

That's bullshit you don't no-lynch here.

Guys, rayn does not want us to no lynch here...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 05:14 GMT
#2914
Interesting that rayn didn't notice my vote on Copcake on D1 if he was mafia. You would think mafia would notice someone voting for their teammate.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 05:16 GMT
#2915
Why do you believe Mattchew's claim?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 05:24 GMT
#2919
On September 12 2022 14:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2022 14:16 Chezinu wrote:
Why do you believe Mattchew's claim?

Why should i not believe his claim?

Why do you ask a question?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 05:25 GMT
#2920
On September 12 2022 14:23 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2022 14:14 Chezinu wrote:
Interesting that rayn didn't notice my vote on Copcake on D1 if he was mafia. You would think mafia would notice someone voting for their teammate.


Reading into couples is a pain though
They obviously can't push each other as much or stop others from doing it when they play well

You did seem to call mattchew mafia at some point however, in one breath with cop and rels

I did suspect.

I'm still red/blue blind. Never got discernment to solve this problem.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 05:29 GMT
#2923
On September 12 2022 14:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Are you even thinking who actually could be mafia or just trying to find someone to lynch?

I'm a reactionary reader and I did not read that part of the thread. I asked for 3 people to summarize claims and only Vivax answered. I wanted at least 3 bc there were 2 mafias at that time. One other would do now. Can you explain it to me like I was 8 years old (lololol).
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 05:31 GMT
#2924
Vivax, what if I get you two Fins with knives in them? Could we start tour then?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 05:38 GMT
#2927
On September 12 2022 14:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2022 14:29 Chezinu wrote:
On September 12 2022 14:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Are you even thinking who actually could be mafia or just trying to find someone to lynch?

I'm a reactionary reader and I did not read that part of the thread. I asked for 3 people to summarize claims and only Vivax answered. I wanted at least 3 bc there were 2 mafias at that time. One other would do now. Can you explain it to me like I was 8 years old (lololol).

If Mattchew is mafia that means that mafia has not submitted night kills in two nights, either Cake has not shot at all (or they have missed one night) AND they did not kill anyone the night before last night. Just to "confirm" Mattchew as town, which will be unconfirmed if he doesn't die next night.

That call would have been made already on either N1 or N2 at latest, and I call that fucking stupid mafia play and i don't think any mafia team is ever that stupid.

Lolololool

Ok, thanks.

So, for you it would be:

HF vs Vivax?

I <3 Slams
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 05:39 GMT
#2928
On September 12 2022 14:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like technically he could be gf but it still doesn't make any sense since he's effectively clearing me and HF.

I'm confirmed town in case you missed it.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 05:40 GMT
#2929
On September 10 2022 06:05 Vivax wrote:
HF trying too hard in night phase
Keep It Simple Stupid

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 05:40 GMT
#2930
On September 10 2022 06:21 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2022 06:06 Holyflare wrote:
On September 10 2022 06:05 Vivax wrote:
HF trying too hard in night phase
Keep It Simple Stupid


So it is just you? :D


Yeah when you’re complex you keep your appereances stupid. If not, you’re not complex and an attention whore.

If only you knew

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 05:41 GMT
#2932
Vivax there is a case on you now.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 05:42 GMT
#2933
On September 12 2022 14:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2022 14:38 Chezinu wrote:
On September 12 2022 14:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 12 2022 14:29 Chezinu wrote:
On September 12 2022 14:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Are you even thinking who actually could be mafia or just trying to find someone to lynch?

I'm a reactionary reader and I did not read that part of the thread. I asked for 3 people to summarize claims and only Vivax answered. I wanted at least 3 bc there were 2 mafias at that time. One other would do now. Can you explain it to me like I was 8 years old (lololol).

If Mattchew is mafia that means that mafia has not submitted night kills in two nights, either Cake has not shot at all (or they have missed one night) AND they did not kill anyone the night before last night. Just to "confirm" Mattchew as town, which will be unconfirmed if he doesn't die next night.

That call would have been made already on either N1 or N2 at latest, and I call that fucking stupid mafia play and i don't think any mafia team is ever that stupid.

Lolololool

Ok, thanks.

So, for you it would be:

HF vs Vivax?

I <3 Slams

Dont put words in my mouth. I think it's you or Slam, i don't know how you are confirmed town.


I said I am town.

All these years and you do not know?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 05:49 GMT
#2936
On September 12 2022 14:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yeah i do not know

On March 10 2019 11:37 Chezinu wrote:
I wonder if town people left in this game know my ultimate town give away move. I know rayn does.. but he is dead now..

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 05:51 GMT
#2937
On March 10 2019 11:45 Chezinu wrote:
LS, you ready for my ultimate, I am town give away? Never before have I been so opened about my give away. For over a decade, this rule has not been violated. Just as Chezinu Rule has never been violated.

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 05:52 GMT
#2938
On March 10 2019 11:47 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 11:47 LightningStrike wrote:
Ready I pretty sure you mention the give away in Star Wars The Mafia Awakened.


I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 05:53 GMT
#2939
I am town
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 06:06 GMT
#2942
On March 18 2019 06:20 Alakaslam wrote:
PM people to organize and you can make a great turnout.

thanks hosts! Thanks Chezinu!


Aww I didn't remember this post!

Don't play like those people, listen to Chez's ultimate town claim even if it seems like the end of the world.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 06:09 GMT
#2944
I tried soo hard to get shot that game as veteran claiming to be mad hatter with bombs on townies.. but town had to sus the Chez making mafia think they could lynch me, which they did
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 06:19 GMT
#2946
This game was fun. Remember the time when I trollchecked a blue?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1145
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 279
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1145
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 279
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23095
Calm 2264
Shuttle 344
Mini 174
White-Ra 174
ZZZero.O 126
firebathero 75
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7765
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1723
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4180
Liquid`Hasu572
MindelVK19
Other Games
summit1g6612
Liquid`RaSZi2343
FrodaN1650
fl0m1562
olofmeister738
B2W.Neo721
crisheroes417
Beastyqt393
Livibee180
Pyrionflax161
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick876
BasetradeTV220
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 17
• niya90s 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki47
• blackmanpl 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1439
• Shiphtur728
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 7m
Replay Cast
3h 7m
OSC
16h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.