• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:46
CEST 22:46
KST 05:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12183 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 08 2022 20:05 GMT
#2502
On September 09 2022 05:01 CopCake wrote:
I dont think I know but that is ok :p

And Korean are conquering the world!

Well you aren't looking through my phone's camera array

But yeah my sweet love is pretty basic Korean lol

But she is paranoid, not much of a conqueror eh?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 08 2022 20:55 GMT
#2506
On September 09 2022 05:36 Vivax wrote:
I know I‘m from one of the oldest families of the place and prefer to hang around with the alleged low-class outsiders cause I detest how elitist some of the locals are.

Gramps was some kind of aryan stereotype in school during nazi era but I‘m an outsider cause my name is Italian because of my father but the jibjubs don‘t know it and judged me from appearances when I moved here.

My adversary is superficiality and quickshot judgmentalism, but I believe in differences that even out over time if you don‘t make them too big at once and just ignore them.

Lotta truth bomb right here ngl
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 08 2022 21:06 GMT
#2508
On September 09 2022 06:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2022 05:55 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 09 2022 05:36 Vivax wrote:
I know I‘m from one of the oldest families of the place and prefer to hang around with the alleged low-class outsiders cause I detest how elitist some of the locals are.

Gramps was some kind of aryan stereotype in school during nazi era but I‘m an outsider cause my name is Italian because of my father but the jibjubs don‘t know it and judged me from appearances when I moved here.

My adversary is superficiality and quickshot judgmentalism, but I believe in differences that even out over time if you don‘t make them too big at once and just ignore them.

Lotta truth bomb right here ngl


I'm all for speaking truths if you put a bunch of extremely different people who speak the same language into a room where they can't hurt each other. Until they realize they should just look for support instead of opting for damage.

Sadly, emotional reactions force us to lie for the sake of others all the time.

C'est la vie
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 09 2022 01:56 GMT
#2512
Yeah, but we can still shoot the shit

In other news, Vivax did HF get a haircut recently? I am curious. To be honest I lack the programming skill to perform even basic functions, let alone surveillance tapping....
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 09 2022 03:56 GMT
#2517
On September 09 2022 11:10 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2022 10:56 Alakaslam wrote:
Yeah, but we can still shoot the shit

In other news, Vivax did HF get a haircut recently? I am curious. To be honest I lack the programming skill to perform even basic functions, let alone surveillance tapping....


I don't know who you think I am to have such capabilities, or why it should concern HF. My only ability apparently is to enrage Americans when I point out other societies think differently from them because I've had to do with different cultures.

Enrage?

I'm not angry and how then did you know I hadn't shaved?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 09 2022 03:59 GMT
#2519
Maybe I should clear that up.

Vivax I was impressed. I have nothing to hide really, during the course of this game my wife and I haven't been getting it on and when we do, it's usually dark anyway and my phone looks at the ceiling.

I was creeped out, yeah, but it made sense with some other things you have said and I didn't see it as malicious.


But maybe I have wholly misread your remark about having forgotten to shave in the morning?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 09 2022 04:00 GMT
#2520
On September 09 2022 12:58 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2022 12:56 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 09 2022 11:10 Vivax wrote:
On September 09 2022 10:56 Alakaslam wrote:
Yeah, but we can still shoot the shit

In other news, Vivax did HF get a haircut recently? I am curious. To be honest I lack the programming skill to perform even basic functions, let alone surveillance tapping....


I don't know who you think I am to have such capabilities, or why it should concern HF. My only ability apparently is to enrage Americans when I point out other societies think differently from them because I've had to do with different cultures.

Enrage?

I'm not angry and how then did you know I hadn't shaved?


Not talking about you for the rage, a bunch of other peeps. And the shaving thing is a reference to HF getting lunched if cop flips red.

Oh wait

But that's

A societal reference too

Does the county Kent hold any particular significance to what you're alluding to? I literally just started studying this today
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 09 2022 04:12 GMT
#2522
On September 09 2022 13:07 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t see how your wife is relevant to this game, or Kent in that regard. But apparently you look through people’s cameras that’s an interesting fact.

Maybe you saw me shoot a picture of the full moon?

Hijole

No

My wife isn't relevant that is what shooting the shit means, talking about irrelevant stuff for lack of better alternative.

I hadn't shaved for several days and you made a shaving reference so I thought you looked through my phone's camera and saw my grizzled face. You have made reference to folks cheating and whatnot and it all made sense, but now I am all confused lol.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 09 2022 04:51 GMT
#2524
On September 09 2022 13:17 Vivax wrote:
No I‘m not in that game or have any idea what your beard status was. But sometimes random stuff I write lately seems to find its way into reality or make people think it relates to them. Could be wrong about it and just imagining it tbh

Nah it really did so in this case, at least.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 09 2022 11:21 GMT
#2540
On September 09 2022 16:50 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2022 05:10 CopCake wrote:
What if you are dead and this is all a dream?

Like the movie Ghost.

Crazy thought.


I prefer to pretend life is playing the devil‘s game, but he fools people into thinking that they can please him by trying to be what they believe he‘s like.

Which is, being consciously detrimental to other people‘s existences when given a choice you could have avoided having to make.

My latest take through the Christian lens

'Sup bro

So chezinu, Vivax, Slam, who else in here broken before Jesus?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 09 2022 11:25 GMT
#2541
On September 09 2022 17:33 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2022 07:13 Holyflare wrote:
Oh we have to wait another day. Annoying.


First thing that came to my mind is that you want a hard hammer over my head lol.

But enjoy it! It is your last game.

What is your favorite “mafia move” you have made on this site?

Fave mafia team you have been?

Game in which you lost but the opposite team was so cool/good that you ended up enjoying it?

1. Bussing Kushm4sta while being bussed by him all the way to victory in extractor trick mafia

2. With Kushm4sta in extractor trick, or with the team in Aperture 2

3. Oh man alive, too many. Been some great teams on this site. Rayn, Marv, BH, Holyflare, Chezinu, you actually, Ace, Palmar,Hapa,, so many players have been examples of this, that was just in order of memory. The game where Rayn was bitter with GreYMisT was one where he was so on fire that it was the opposite, disappointing to "win" against him.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 09 2022 11:30 GMT
#2542
On September 09 2022 18:41 Holyflare wrote:
Then I can confidently say that was the dumbest play they ever could have done. The reasons for Slam don't change.

In hindsight that is true.

I forgot that his checks are why the mafia team are potentially in dire straights.

Without them the mafia is comfortable right now.

If you and MZ were the team and were desperate, then yeah sure such plays might be made.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 09 2022 17:23 GMT
#2571
On September 10 2022 00:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2022 00:05 Vivax wrote:
On September 09 2022 23:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If Cake flips miller Vivax and Chezinu are 100% mafia.


Sorry bro I don't have a 10 page filter and launched a crusade on Rels
Some things don't change

No you have 21 page filter, i don't know what that has to do with anything?
The crusade on Rels was launched on D1, only Tubesock kinda hindered it.
Why don't you want to vote for a person who got red checked and it's not lylo?

I had nothing to do with saving rels?

Excuse me.

I flat out saved rels
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 09 2022 17:26 GMT
#2572
Saving mafia doesn't make you mafia.

It is indicative in that direction, but town does it too.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 09 2022 18:41 GMT
#2596
On September 10 2022 03:14 Holyflare wrote:
dw lol extremely extremely confident he outed himself and I won't hear any other explanation

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 09 2022 19:52 GMT
#2611
On September 10 2022 04:44 Mattchew wrote:
Chezinu - unknown

Vivax - unknown

Alakaslam - unknown

raynpelikoneet - probable n3 save

Mattchew - doctor

Holyflare - probable n2 save cause wtf dandel kill

Meapak_Ziphh - cop


seems like this game is pretty reasonably solved pending some weird mafia shots

so tonight i die, mz checks vivax. worst case scenario is vivax returns town. town lynches slam. mz dies at night leaves

vivax -checked town
hf - probable save
rayn - probable save
chez - unknown

i guess thats lylo but seems like you'd just lynch chez and win

It's just vivax tho
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 10 2022 03:14 GMT
#2716
On September 10 2022 06:04 Holyflare wrote:
If Vivax is town I vote rayn after.

From Rayn's perspective (as mafia) he knows his shot was on me. Now, the only way that is stopped is if he was JKd or I was JKd or protected.

Mattchew comes out saying he protected Rayn but not whether it was a JK or a doc. We get into a whole fight about me saying something about being roleblocked.

Now, in Rayn's mind, he doesn't assume Mattchew is lying about saving him. He assumes he got JKd so he pre-emptively goes off on me KNOWING his argument must be correct that Mattchew is a jailkeeper. Remember how I said to wait for Mattchew to reveal before going off on it and he didn't?

Yeah, I think that's likely the 2nd scenario that plays out after Vivax tbh. We'll see though.

Mattchew did confirm he was doc not jk
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 10 2022 03:15 GMT
#2717
On September 10 2022 06:34 Chezinu wrote:
On s side note, anyone want another tour?

But I'm le tired
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 10 2022 03:21 GMT
#2718
On September 10 2022 07:42 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2022 07:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I know you want to do your own thing in these games and youre not stupid Chezinu, but this is plain out idiotic tbh.

Yeah, True. I do like to play differently. I read you. Like how you said to post votes in the thread, but I'm a chezebel.

The truth is... I could just be really bored with no friends to hang out on a Friday night and I want this game to continue cause I <3 you guys *cries*.

+ Show Spoiler +
troloool


+ Show Spoiler +
could be partly true...

When u in LA HMU
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 10 2022 03:22 GMT
#2719
On September 10 2022 07:45 Chezinu wrote:
Don't worry Slam gets it too. Thus the random talk as we waited for the finally tally of the votes.

Hehehhehehehehhe
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O123
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19484
Calm 2127
Shuttle 320
White-Ra 189
Mini 177
ZZZero.O 123
firebathero 71
soO 10
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1520
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4898
Liquid`Hasu646
Other Games
summit1g6790
Liquid`RaSZi2219
FrodaN2072
fl0m1322
crisheroes308
IndyStarCraft 237
Pyrionflax221
Livibee184
Mew2King53
ToD0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick928
BasetradeTV179
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 31
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• blackmanpl 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1398
• Shiphtur682
• WagamamaTV372
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 15m
Replay Cast
2h 15m
OSC
15h 15m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.