• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11649 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 04:30 GMT
#2881
Mattchew vote rayn and then unvote. We need everyone to vote against rayn atleast once today.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 04:33 GMT
#2882
Rayn, any words on my solid case against you? Or are you not frustrated?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 04:33 GMT
#2884
On September 12 2022 13:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It's true though that Chezinu voting for mafia partner early on D1 is not out of his mafia repertoire. He did that last game. Vivax and Chezinu also both voted for someone else over a cop checked mafia, although at least one of them has to be town so i guess townie can actually do that then....

Lololololololololol
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 04:34 GMT
#2886
On September 12 2022 13:33 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2022 13:30 Chezinu wrote:
Mattchew vote rayn and then unvote. We need everyone to vote against rayn atleast once today.


Can we no-lynch, please?

As you wish.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 04:34 GMT
#2887
On September 12 2022 13:34 Vivax wrote:
I have obvious TMI that rayn is town tbh

Easy when mafias
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 04:36 GMT
#2888
Remember that time when that guy misread my post and almost lynched Mattchew? Then I defended Mattchew by voting for Rels?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 04:37 GMT
#2889
I r reaction reader but people not posting to give me reactions.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 04:39 GMT
#2892
On September 12 2022 13:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holy shit Chezinu's vote history is so bad also. :D
All votes against mafia when it doesn't (yet) matter and when it does just votes for someone else. Like literally every day. ^^

Gotta stay brown. :D.

But I already confirmed myself town. GG
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 04:41 GMT
#2895
Also talked to HF about this long ago. I voted for Mr. Tubs when I couldn't get people like Matthew to vote for Rels.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 04:43 GMT
#2896
On September 12 2022 13:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holy shit Chezinu's vote history is so bad also. :D
All votes against mafia when it doesn't (yet) matter and when it does just votes for someone else. Like literally every day. ^^

Hey guys, I voted for Rayn when it didn't matter and now have voted off.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 04:47 GMT
#2900
I guess so. Maybe there will be more dramas. But I do have work tomorrow. Was fun guys. I enjoyed the game! Bye rayn!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 04:48 GMT
#2901
On September 12 2022 13:47 Mattchew wrote:
i think vivax and slam are good lynch targets slam's vote history alone is probably has a decent chance of turning red

Whoa!

Majority of town has voted for rayn today. Why haven't you?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 04:50 GMT
#2902
Guys, we can kill blue roles before mafia does.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 04:53 GMT
#2904
On September 12 2022 13:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Nah Vivax' D2 is actually very townie although he called all mafia town.
Slam or Chezinu it is.

I gotz to vote you last to complete my bonus objective. I need to be at the end of the train.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 04:54 GMT
#2905
On September 12 2022 13:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Nah Vivax' D2 is actually very townie although he called all mafia town.
Slam or Chezinu it is.

Now this is a weird post Vivax
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 04:56 GMT
#2907
Rayn choose wisely:

1. Bubbles.
2. Clocks.
3. Monsters.
4. Rayn.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 04:57 GMT
#2908
Slam, Vivax, and Chezinu have been trolling. So, they can live longer.

How have you been trolling rayn?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 05:06 GMT
#2909
On September 12 2022 12:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2022 12:46 Holyflare wrote:
On August 31 2022 11:55 Rels wrote:
Let's see who's left.

I would vote Vivax over Tube dec and Mattchew too, even though I don't have a strong read on them. Just because they have tried more.

Chez lol. I've never been able to read him.


On September 02 2022 11:52 Rels wrote:
On September 02 2022 11:48 Vivax wrote:
I think Chez and Slam are town

HF, Rayn, Rels, copcake all town

MZ, TS, Jock, Dandel the PoE

Nothing‘s changed from D1

I‘m on Rels for nonsense reasons for the offchance Dandel is scum and it gives him a glimmer of hope

Did I forget anyone?

Welcome back to the game mate
What do you mean, nothing's changed from D1? Maybe you had random lists here and there but I don't remember a single reasoning?
What are your reasons for, like, all of these? :p Especially Chez TBH?



On September 03 2022 12:27 Rels wrote:
On September 03 2022 12:23 Vivax wrote:
On September 03 2022 12:20 Rels wrote:
On September 03 2022 12:15 Vivax wrote:
What the fuck are you even doing with those posts
Thread was decent until someone thought I was in a crisis or something and now you‘re throwing a tantrum

me? Catching up the pages I missed, sorry if it's done badly? Some games I experimented with writing big catch up post but they ended up unreadable I think.
Pretty curious to see what you're talking about with a crisis lol


No it‘s all whining
Make a single point for Tube being town instead?

Tube is scum
Tube / Dandel / one of CC / Mattchew is where I'm at


combined with

On September 03 2022 13:18 Rels wrote:
well, going to sleep. If you all want to make me happy, Dandel being the second wagon instead of me would be a perfect present
Not that Tube is not scum. But Dandel is too, and don't even care to play
Amending my list to Dandel / Tube / one of CC / Mattchew / Chez, who I totally forgot :p





On August 31 2022 23:02 CopCake wrote:
I could change my vote for rels.

But I want to know what people think of my MZ case?

I put effort and boom, ignored in the sand.

I also wonder why chezinu voted me.


And from now on I should call Jock as Detective J.


???? self aware partner vote

On September 01 2022 15:14 CopCake wrote:
I feel betrayed by chezinu


On September 03 2022 22:58 CopCake wrote:
Btw HF if you want my wisdom, I think Tubestock change feels more of a “player who is not 100%” sure of his reads, with the chaotic thread, seeing people talking fast and no one believing mz or rels so he just believed the rest of the town and hoped for the best. I have seen this before in games, I have been in that position, not specific eith tube. It is overwhelming.

So yeah, this feels more like town than mafia to me.

But like I said, who wants to lynch rels or mz?

Someone?

Nope.

And I had been to busy to actually put that much effort, when I was writting my case I got tired of copy pasting posts. Add the “no one pays attention” to that and it feels quite… I should care for other things.

At least reading slam is such a pleasure.

If you want my reads Rayn is town, Dandel is town (his case of rels if chef kiss, needs to be framed), Jock is town.

You and Slam are town.

Tube like 70% town, maybe 80%. If he made that move as mafia… it is just… bad.

Vivax and Chezinu I dont touch.
But I feel that Vivax is more town than Chezinu. They are in a league of their own.

Process of eliminations gives Mz, rels, matt.


After bringing up betrayal she just ignores Chez and moves on to talking about his videos and nothing more. Chez is thrown into words salads (naming lots of players and throwing a partner in) repeatedly by both of them. Especially rels goes back and corrects his list to specifically add Chez.

Like this is the only thing i can see "against" Chezinu. There is a lot more scummy shit on Slam and Vivax, both of them.

And this is shitty because it has nothing Chezinu has done. I feel bad even thinking this could be the correct answer.


What made you change your mind?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 05:10 GMT
#2911
On September 12 2022 12:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2022 12:54 Chezinu wrote:
On September 08 2022 03:57 CopCake wrote:
I am so frustrated because I am vanilla town and I literally can't understand why the fuck HF is confirmed town NOW when he has claimed two roles, for the "moves", putting me in danger in case there is a town vig, now that he is a "VET" so he doesn't have a check, ughhhh

THIS IS SO BULLSHIT

TOWN IS GOING TO LOSE because you listen to a vocal person and do not follow the FACTS of the game.

AGHHHHHHHHHH


It is complete!!!

Rels was frustrated
Rayn was frustrated
Copcake was frustrated


Lol this copcake post assumes I'm a vet, likely because they shot me and I didn't die :D

Rayn was first one to suggest possibility of vet after copcake mentioned it was RB.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 12 2022 05:11 GMT
#2912
On September 12 2022 14:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2022 14:06 Chezinu wrote:
On September 12 2022 12:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 12 2022 12:46 Holyflare wrote:
On August 31 2022 11:55 Rels wrote:
Let's see who's left.

I would vote Vivax over Tube dec and Mattchew too, even though I don't have a strong read on them. Just because they have tried more.

Chez lol. I've never been able to read him.


On September 02 2022 11:52 Rels wrote:
On September 02 2022 11:48 Vivax wrote:
I think Chez and Slam are town

HF, Rayn, Rels, copcake all town

MZ, TS, Jock, Dandel the PoE

Nothing‘s changed from D1

I‘m on Rels for nonsense reasons for the offchance Dandel is scum and it gives him a glimmer of hope

Did I forget anyone?

Welcome back to the game mate
What do you mean, nothing's changed from D1? Maybe you had random lists here and there but I don't remember a single reasoning?
What are your reasons for, like, all of these? :p Especially Chez TBH?



On September 03 2022 12:27 Rels wrote:
On September 03 2022 12:23 Vivax wrote:
On September 03 2022 12:20 Rels wrote:
On September 03 2022 12:15 Vivax wrote:
What the fuck are you even doing with those posts
Thread was decent until someone thought I was in a crisis or something and now you‘re throwing a tantrum

me? Catching up the pages I missed, sorry if it's done badly? Some games I experimented with writing big catch up post but they ended up unreadable I think.
Pretty curious to see what you're talking about with a crisis lol


No it‘s all whining
Make a single point for Tube being town instead?

Tube is scum
Tube / Dandel / one of CC / Mattchew is where I'm at


combined with

On September 03 2022 13:18 Rels wrote:
well, going to sleep. If you all want to make me happy, Dandel being the second wagon instead of me would be a perfect present
Not that Tube is not scum. But Dandel is too, and don't even care to play
Amending my list to Dandel / Tube / one of CC / Mattchew / Chez, who I totally forgot :p





On August 31 2022 23:02 CopCake wrote:
I could change my vote for rels.

But I want to know what people think of my MZ case?

I put effort and boom, ignored in the sand.

I also wonder why chezinu voted me.


And from now on I should call Jock as Detective J.


???? self aware partner vote

On September 01 2022 15:14 CopCake wrote:
I feel betrayed by chezinu


On September 03 2022 22:58 CopCake wrote:
Btw HF if you want my wisdom, I think Tubestock change feels more of a “player who is not 100%” sure of his reads, with the chaotic thread, seeing people talking fast and no one believing mz or rels so he just believed the rest of the town and hoped for the best. I have seen this before in games, I have been in that position, not specific eith tube. It is overwhelming.

So yeah, this feels more like town than mafia to me.

But like I said, who wants to lynch rels or mz?

Someone?

Nope.

And I had been to busy to actually put that much effort, when I was writting my case I got tired of copy pasting posts. Add the “no one pays attention” to that and it feels quite… I should care for other things.

At least reading slam is such a pleasure.

If you want my reads Rayn is town, Dandel is town (his case of rels if chef kiss, needs to be framed), Jock is town.

You and Slam are town.

Tube like 70% town, maybe 80%. If he made that move as mafia… it is just… bad.

Vivax and Chezinu I dont touch.
But I feel that Vivax is more town than Chezinu. They are in a league of their own.

Process of eliminations gives Mz, rels, matt.


After bringing up betrayal she just ignores Chez and moves on to talking about his videos and nothing more. Chez is thrown into words salads (naming lots of players and throwing a partner in) repeatedly by both of them. Especially rels goes back and corrects his list to specifically add Chez.

Like this is the only thing i can see "against" Chezinu. There is a lot more scummy shit on Slam and Vivax, both of them.

And this is shitty because it has nothing Chezinu has done. I feel bad even thinking this could be the correct answer.


What made you change your mind?

I think i was pretty clear in what i wrote after that and before now.


How many years have you played with Chezinu?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1145
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 279
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1145
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 279
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23095
Calm 2264
Shuttle 344
Mini 174
White-Ra 174
ZZZero.O 126
firebathero 75
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7765
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1723
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4180
Liquid`Hasu572
MindelVK19
Other Games
summit1g6612
Liquid`RaSZi2343
FrodaN1650
fl0m1562
olofmeister738
B2W.Neo721
crisheroes417
Beastyqt393
Livibee180
Pyrionflax161
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick876
BasetradeTV220
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 17
• niya90s 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki47
• blackmanpl 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1439
• Shiphtur728
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 6m
Replay Cast
3h 6m
OSC
16h 6m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.