• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:12
CEST 13:12
KST 20:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7890 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 01 2020 05:43 GMT
#1141
Yes I say that after making a big deal of not wanting to move my vote earlier.

I thought Vivax had been the safe bet for most of the day but Hapa made me lose my shit by not pushing Vivax earlier.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 01 2020 05:45 GMT
#1143
On December 01 2020 14:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 14:34 Tictock wrote:
On November 30 2020 10:28 Tictock wrote:
Like I know you are down to a pool of Rayn/Vivax/Myself, assuming I read ok

So I suppose I would have to accept a Rayn/Vivax world


Humm, is this so crazy?

It suppose it could explain some things.

True colors coming out?


Yep, or at least a moment of reconsidering.

Because you now fall under the same thing I was scum reading Hapa for.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 01 2020 05:45 GMT
#1144
Well different, but very similar
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 01 2020 05:48 GMT
#1145
On December 01 2020 14:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Its okay, lets hear why i am mafia with Vivax.


I am not getting into that, just saying Vivax should be the lynch here.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 01 2020 06:02 GMT
#1150
On December 01 2020 14:55 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 14:48 Tictock wrote:
On December 01 2020 14:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Its okay, lets hear why i am mafia with Vivax.


I am not getting into that, just saying Vivax should be the lynch here.
Can I ask why it's better to lynch Vivax than Hapahauli? I thought you were scumreading both equally?


Yea but then Rayn fell into the same trap that had me pushing Hapa so much for. Which ironically was the same thing he is scum reading me for... But I did was doing the experiment first!

All of which revolves around people not wanting to kill Vivax, thus WE KILL VIVAX!
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 01 2020 10:44 GMT
#1162
How in the hell do you think I am mafia with Hapa after today? Rayn/Hapa makes no sense either with Rayn literally not wanting to lynch anyone by Hapa all day.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 01 2020 19:41 GMT
#1388
Oh, well this is what I get for going to sleep?

GG, WP Rayn/Vivax

Funny how Rayn has townread me all game until I suggest he could be mafia and want to lynch his buddie.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 02 2020 00:07 GMT
#1533
Rayn did play a solid scum game.

Also funny I got lynched for calling out the scum team >.<

Yes that's an oversimplification, but still fairly true
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 02 2020 00:12 GMT
#1535
On November 26 2020 05:10 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +

The crowd nodded along. I knew that somewhere among those sheep was the key to my case.


I'll remember this


Also, this was weirdly a a flavor clue that Ryan was mafia to me.

I did not forget
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 02 2020 00:18 GMT
#1541
On November 30 2020 10:28 Tictock wrote:
Like I know you are down to a pool of Rayn/Vivax/Myself, assuming I read ok

So I suppose I would have to accept a Rayn/Vivax world


Last thing I will pull up

Hapa I was really hoping you would enguage me on this.

I understand you were burnt out from being interrogated by mafia!Ryan but this was why I went hard on you because I felt as town this was our chance to work together.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 02 2020 00:19 GMT
#1544
Or rather IF we were town together I thought that could be a starting point for us to work together
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 02 2020 01:18 GMT
#1566
On December 02 2020 09:55 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 09:18 Tictock wrote:
On November 30 2020 10:28 Tictock wrote:
Like I know you are down to a pool of Rayn/Vivax/Myself, assuming I read ok

So I suppose I would have to accept a Rayn/Vivax world


Last thing I will pull up

Hapa I was really hoping you would enguage me on this.

I understand you were burnt out from being interrogated by mafia!Ryan but this was why I went hard on you because I felt as town this was our chance to work together.


Yeah mental state was not such that I could have avoided lynching you. I think.

Which is ofc my fault.


No worries, I was hyper focused to tunneled on you for awhile that last day. Rayn coming back and continuing the push on you over anything else was what finally got me to see the truth. However by then it was a bit too late and I did not have the energy to really push Rayn which was why I made that "not getting into this, we lynch Vivax" post.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 02 2020 03:59 GMT
#1600
On December 02 2020 12:18 Grackaroni wrote:
It looks like Vivax conceded


Vivax semi-conceded and DYH made the call that mafia was caught mechanically and made that endgame.

Probably the right call when it was clear everyone was pretty ready for the game to be over.

Bit unfortunate that the RB thing was the nail in the coffin, and I will admit I would not have intuited that a JK being RB'd would still stop KP.

Ultimately I hope nobody is too upset by this result as this was one of the more nail-biting and interesting mafia games I have been in. I don't think anyone played a bad or even poot game, really seemed like everyone brought the A game.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 02 2020 04:04 GMT
#1603
On December 02 2020 12:29 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 12:22 Eversince wrote:
On December 02 2020 12:18 Grackaroni wrote:
It looks like Vivax conceded

Yeah from what I can see from QTs Vivax called it because I mean.. He was right. There isn't much left to do when everyone suspects you and your partner just got fucking huge sign 'IM MAFIA!!' Hard spot to be in

I didn't read but I know FF got confirmed by being the bodyguard and I guess people believed the jailor claim.

That's just an unfortunate outcome for scum at the end having killed off everybody unable to confirm themselves. (me//TT/Jock/ShoCkkey had no claims). I guess their best chance may have been to make some sort of counterclaim against Trfel.


Given how claims happened idk about CC, and honestly Rayn/Vivax still won the claim day (and more or less the game, minus the technicality) by getting town to lynch me while I was saying "Rayn/Vivax are scum" lol.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 02 2020 04:07 GMT
#1606
On December 02 2020 12:51 CopCake wrote:
Tfrel blocked rayn
Vivax blocked Tfrel
Rayn had the night kill

So it seems that only the saving part of Tfrel action gets blocked and not the block.


Correct.

It is not intuitive but Greymist had explained that both RBs happen at the same time and thus RB is not prevented (but JK's ability to save is stopped).
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 02 2020 04:14 GMT
#1608
Again why I say it's not intuitive.

I also hope Rayn doesn't stay too mad about the technicality as the game as a whole is still a solid testimony. Since I see him being so results and Win oriented I suspect that will not work for him.

I can only say that sometimes you should choose to focus on the positives and try to let shit outside of your control roll off your back kus the burden is never worth carrying that shit.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 02 2020 04:41 GMT
#1612
Well do keep in mind this is specific to Greymist's setup where the RBs resolve at the same time.

I believe in most setups mafia RB takes priority and thus the kill would have gone through.

Basically the logic scum used in their QT is how most games will function, where their kill goes through and it's a mafia win
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 537
RotterdaM112
Rex63
SteadfastSC46
TKL 45
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko320
RotterdaM 112
Rex 63
SteadfastSC 46
TKL 45
Codebar 40
ByuN 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 6381
Shuttle 1332
Bisu 822
Soulkey 744
Jaedong 545
Horang2 543
Mong 371
BeSt 370
actioN 315
firebathero 258
[ Show more ]
Soma 224
Stork 203
Larva 156
Rush 140
Mini 139
Last 113
Zeus 104
Hyun 95
Pusan 81
PianO 74
Mind 71
910 68
ZerO 67
Free 65
Shine 55
sorry 54
Snow 53
Yoon 48
Shinee 42
hero 37
Sharp 29
sSak 27
Sexy 27
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 20
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 12
JYJ 11
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Noble 7
yabsab 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe285
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes242
Other Games
gofns38337
singsing1937
B2W.Neo225
DeMusliM174
Livibee158
KnowMe144
Pyrionflax141
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV306
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Other Games
• Shiphtur424
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 49m
The PondCast
22h 49m
INu's Battles
23h 49m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.