• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:15
CEST 03:15
KST 10:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7417 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 18:44 GMT
#401
Yolo scumteam

Vivax/Hapa
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 18:51 GMT
#404
Damn, I'm a summoner
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 18:56 GMT
#405
I also find it interesting that both those posts were focused on undermining Rayn rather than pushing Trfel.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:22 GMT
#427
On November 26 2020 04:04 Vivax wrote:
Ticktock, I somehow got the feeling you didn't really bother to think much about who's scum.
Might be cause you post a yolo scum team that is really off from what's more likely, and vote a mayor who's campaigning to maybe lynch you and maybe lynch FF who's also voting for him.

Are you and FF pretending to be kamikaze town ? Don't really see the motivation for either of you to do that.


Ok, you keep posting that stream of thought.

I didn't actually pick your name out of a hat, I briefly went through your filter and noticed you mentioned Hapa a decent bit, talked to him, but never say you make a read on him.

Using my working theory about Hapa being mafia, this tracks super well for how scum buddies tend to act in thread. I didn't go back and double check, but I think you fall in the same range in Hapa's filter.

Bonus WIFOM: Hapa stated he prefers "Vivax or Rayn" to be mayor but don't remember him addressing you further.
So there. My totally Yolo, yet feels pretty good, scum case on Vivax/Hapa

Is this post intended to convince everyone? Not really no... It's for my own enjoyment if I turn out to be right.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:24 GMT
#428
On November 26 2020 04:05 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:03 Hapahauli wrote:
I think lynching into TT/FF is a bad idea based on recent posting. Neither of them really have that survivalist instinct that I'd associate with mafia in this position.

I once again would like Grack lynched.
Yeah, I can get behind that. The main reason I would prefer lynching Fecalfeast to Grackaroni is that if Fecalfeast continues to play in this manner, I'm not sure he will be any easier to read in the future. I have higher hopes for Grackaroni to make his play more clear.

Outside of that though I guess Grackaroni seems to have a higher chance of flipping mafia.

I will submit Grackaroni as the lynch in case I end up being elected.


If you do get elected plz kill FF over Grack.

FF is unlikely to suddenly start playing more, Grack is probably readable after enough time
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:27 GMT
#432
On November 26 2020 04:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:03 Hapahauli wrote:
I think lynching into TT/FF is a bad idea based on recent posting. Neither of them really have that survivalist instinct that I'd associate with mafia in this position.

I once again would like Grack lynched.

I dont see it that way at all. As FF it's literally the best play for mafia to vote for me for mayor because some dumbass will always go "ohh why is he doing that when i want to kill him". As town you never want to vote for the person who wants to kill you because that ends up 100% in town lynch. Trfel had at the time 4-5 options for his lynch, i had only two and i openly stated i prefer FF over TT.

Same goes to TT, but with less "merit".


I don't honestly expect you to kill me as mayor if I'm being honest.

In the event you do I laugh and go back to WoW.

So this was a non-factor in me considering who to vote mayor. I just included it in my post for lulz
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:39 GMT
#437
Humm I'm actually gunna take back that "dont kill Grack" thing

His filter is pretty meh, and this post feels odd

On November 26 2020 02:54 Grackaroni wrote:
The thread seems to be divided into two camps atm.

There's a Rayn camp where Rayn townreads Jock/Slam/Vivax/Slam/Me with lot of people in that group townreading or more or less trusting each other.

Then there's a Trfel camp with Trfel having Rayn as his primary suspect and Hapa/ShoCkeyy voting Trfel mainly I believe to try to get rid of me.

Obviously I'd rather we consolidate on anyone outside of Trfel for Mayor and hope that Rayn's grasp on the game so far is good. (I think it is)

I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:45 GMT
#441
Humm, Trfel might be lock town for how this has gone down and my brief skim of his filter.

Need to reread a couple things later though.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:47 GMT
#449
Yea I dont think he is mafia
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:48 GMT
#450
Sorry Grack
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:49 GMT
#451
Resub FF/Sho?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:54 GMT
#459
On November 26 2020 04:51 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am sorry if you are town but everyone who actually care to say something here seem to think youre mafia and i value hapa's opinion, and i dont really think he is mafia here.

U wot m8 kill grack before TT!

I mean, Hapa argument holds water but really I don’t see the whole town clamoring for anyone. Lynch who you want. I would have TT but it’s up to you.


Do you really think I am mafia after the last game?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:56 GMT
#463
On November 26 2020 04:53 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:50 Vivax wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:47 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:45 Vivax wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:14 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:10 Vivax wrote:
Trfel I don't really want a Grack lynch. Can we arrange that or do I vote another mayor?

Not because he's supertown or anything but I think he's enjoyable to play with.

Lynching Shockeyy would also help, because I have a hunch that I'm going to think he's mafia at some point anyway based on past experiences. And now I can't tell what he is. Why allow a pokerface in town?
Yes, I agree that Grackaroni is enjoyable to play with, and in that sense I'd like to keep him around longer, but I do think he has an okay chance of being mafia here.

I can take another look at ShoCkeyy, I do think he could be mafia, I guess I would prefer to have reasons why he is mafia before lynching him though. I don't really like lynching people if I can't say why they are mafia.

I'm not certain about voting for Grackaroni, we can talk about it, though I don't mind if you want to vote for someone else for mayor either. If you and Hapahauli could agree on someone that would help too.

Can I ask what you don't like about the reasons Hapahauli brought up to suspect Grackaroni?


+ Show Spoiler +
On November 25 2020 23:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I think he just wanted to make a funny entrance. Don't really see him being mafia atm.

Shockeyy is always like that. If I'd kill him then not because I think he's scum but because I will never be sure about what he is, probably.

Someone mentioned earlier that Jock seemed less analytical than in his usual town games and I'll agree. I also find it odd in his case that he doesn't think Trfel is town given when they have been teammates and imo Trfel doesn't post like in that game (the "Trfel help" one).

That said my lynch pool atm would be something along Shockeyy, Jock, Fefe. Maybe TickTock because he kinda stopped playing after getting townread by a few.



"He ran for mayor and then stopped caring" is a bad metric. And feels lazy by Hapa.
I don't think that was Hapahauli's reasoning? Or mine for that matter.


Yea ok it was about him running without targets. Regardless, the point stands. I think he just posted his candidacy to post his story, not because he actually wanted to be mayor. And Hapa instantly imposes the point of view that he really wanted to run for mayor.
How about Grackaroni just not having reads this game? Until three hours ago, anyway. Mayoral campaign aside.

He's been here and he hasn't been really contributing much, especially before three hours ago.


Last game I was scum and Grack was town, I dont really recall him doing much. I don't think this is a great metric
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:57 GMT
#468
On November 26 2020 04:56 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:54 Tictock wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:51 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am sorry if you are town but everyone who actually care to say something here seem to think youre mafia and i value hapa's opinion, and i dont really think he is mafia here.

U wot m8 kill grack before TT!

I mean, Hapa argument holds water but really I don’t see the whole town clamoring for anyone. Lynch who you want. I would have TT but it’s up to you.


Do you really think I am mafia after the last game?

Who else? It’s basically PoE because you said so little until now.

And now... is like the scummiest time to become active with mostly salvation as your apparent goal am I wrong?


I was just wondering if you had a real "oh yea this is his mafia play" read on me or if it was a low-hanging fruit thing
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:59 GMT
#471
On November 26 2020 04:56 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:55 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:53 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:50 Vivax wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:47 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:45 Vivax wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:14 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:10 Vivax wrote:
Trfel I don't really want a Grack lynch. Can we arrange that or do I vote another mayor?

Not because he's supertown or anything but I think he's enjoyable to play with.

Lynching Shockeyy would also help, because I have a hunch that I'm going to think he's mafia at some point anyway based on past experiences. And now I can't tell what he is. Why allow a pokerface in town?
Yes, I agree that Grackaroni is enjoyable to play with, and in that sense I'd like to keep him around longer, but I do think he has an okay chance of being mafia here.

I can take another look at ShoCkeyy, I do think he could be mafia, I guess I would prefer to have reasons why he is mafia before lynching him though. I don't really like lynching people if I can't say why they are mafia.

I'm not certain about voting for Grackaroni, we can talk about it, though I don't mind if you want to vote for someone else for mayor either. If you and Hapahauli could agree on someone that would help too.

Can I ask what you don't like about the reasons Hapahauli brought up to suspect Grackaroni?


+ Show Spoiler +
On November 25 2020 23:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I think he just wanted to make a funny entrance. Don't really see him being mafia atm.

Shockeyy is always like that. If I'd kill him then not because I think he's scum but because I will never be sure about what he is, probably.

Someone mentioned earlier that Jock seemed less analytical than in his usual town games and I'll agree. I also find it odd in his case that he doesn't think Trfel is town given when they have been teammates and imo Trfel doesn't post like in that game (the "Trfel help" one).

That said my lynch pool atm would be something along Shockeyy, Jock, Fefe. Maybe TickTock because he kinda stopped playing after getting townread by a few.



"He ran for mayor and then stopped caring" is a bad metric. And feels lazy by Hapa.
I don't think that was Hapahauli's reasoning? Or mine for that matter.


Yea ok it was about him running without targets. Regardless, the point stands. I think he just posted his candidacy to post his story, not because he actually wanted to be mayor. And Hapa instantly imposes the point of view that he really wanted to run for mayor.
How about Grackaroni just not having reads this game? Until three hours ago, anyway. Mayoral campaign aside.

He's been here and he hasn't been really contributing much, especially before three hours ago.

You just said I had too many reads!

If you want a good chance at mafia snap lynch Trfel

If he’s mafia he will just pardon himself. Waste of lynch.


Fairly sure it doesn't work like that, but I doubt Trfel is mafia
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 20:04 GMT
#477
Lol, good shot.

Also he wasn't mafia so I was right too!
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 20:07 GMT
#479
2 mafia and 1 3rd party seems ok for 10 players, and is the setup I kinda expected

A bit salty though, I was hoping to roll 3P
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 20:10 GMT
#482

The crowd nodded along. I knew that somewhere among those sheep was the key to my case.


I'll remember this
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 20:15 GMT
#483
On November 26 2020 05:07 Trfel wrote:
That's good, right? I think so? He would have stolen a player, and then had 1 KP... Did town need to eliminate him to win? I guess it's a moot point but just curious

Anyway I have a meeting soon but I'll be around later.


Survivor was the only 3P to be able to win with town.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 26 2020 02:17 GMT
#565
On November 26 2020 10:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 08:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Grack did not play like scum. Well, I wasn’t exactly wrong, but Hapa was also right as Grack was still anti town.

This, i dont get this. At all.


Seems like he is just saying neither was totally wrong since he flipped neither town nor scum

To mafia Gracks flip would have been a nice bonus as they just thought they were getting a mislynch.
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 189
ViBE125
ProTech120
Nathanias 96
RuFF_SC2 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16219
Rain 1544
GuemChi 898
Artosis 704
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever487
Counter-Strike
taco 214
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1020
Mew2King94
Other Games
summit1g7272
JimRising 497
WinterStarcraft480
C9.Mang0176
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick898
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta25
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra563
• Shiphtur379
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 45m
INu's Battles
9h 45m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 45m
OSC
21h
Replay Cast
21h 45m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.