• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:34
CEST 15:34
KST 22:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)44Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8818 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:06 GMT
#1325
As if I could manufacture some bullshit reason for why I thought your FF read was shit as mafia.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:06 GMT
#1326
As if I couldn't*
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:09 GMT
#1329
I want an Oscar for my performance with Rayn my dear scumbuddy.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:11 GMT
#1332
You are hung up on some stupid shit that does not make me mafia. The answer is in front of you and you simply don't want to believe it.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:16 GMT
#1337
On December 02 2020 03:12 Trfel wrote:
@Hapahauli, you literally never read raynpelikoneet's case on Fecalfeast?

I can understand missing it in the brief skim, but I thought you would have seen it in the deep read to catch up at least? Or did you skip Day 2 in that read? I'm confused/suspicious here.


I read it, hence me referencing it in my case for "town-Rayn" yesterday morning.

I'm saying that at yesterday at midnight, when Rayn posts some stupid shit accusing me of being mafia because I didn't want to answer rapid fire questions from him at midnight right when I was going to bed:

On December 01 2020 13:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
No i am saying your reasoning to try to make people look elsewhere is flawed and town player should know that, ergo not use that as its simply nothing but an excuse. Town players dont use, at least good town players, bs reasoning to do something, anything.

Another pointis that the lasttimei was around hapa disnt want to engage rapid fire questioning, yet when i wasnt around he was totally okay with it, hell he evend asked for it..


... and then I went on tilt and rageposted, simply with the surface analysis that he was wrong on Slam and FF, and he was wrong on me for similar reasons. No thought went into it beyon dthat.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:17 GMT
#1339
I don't know why it is that hard for anyone to understand a) why someone can be pissed off when they get tunneled by Rayn, and then b) why that would encourage that person to make raging/irrational posts.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:19 GMT
#1342
On December 02 2020 03:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 03:11 Trfel wrote:
On December 02 2020 03:07 Vivax wrote:
On December 02 2020 03:01 Trfel wrote:
You guys are posting so quickly I admit I had to skim the last 2 pages or I would never have caught up. Sorry for being away for so long, sleepy Trfel was sleepy.
On December 01 2020 19:44 Tictock wrote:
How in the hell do you think I am mafia with Hapa after today? Rayn/Hapa makes no sense either with Rayn literally not wanting to lynch anyone by Hapa all day.
Why can't you be mafia with Hapahauli? And, come to think of it, you really think that Hapahauli and Vivax are mafia together, with how they've pushed each other? But I suppose raynpelikoneet disagrees. And his reasoning makes sense. But I'd like to hear yours?
On December 01 2020 21:03 Hapahauli wrote:
Trfel, you need to stop being convinced by the last person you speak to.
Yeah, I know
On December 02 2020 00:57 Vivax wrote:
On December 01 2020 10:47 Fecalfeast wrote:
basically if I believe hapa is town which honestly I do from all this posting and I don't believe trfel is fake JK then it has to be vivax tt and that's kinda nice so I could switch to vivax


If you bother to compare his earlier days posting (sizeable and sparse) with today's posting (fast reactive) do you not reach the conclusion that he changed his posting style to survive?

It just seems logical to me that mafia would squeeze through a last effort here. And I don't think that Hapa switching from aforementioned posting style to one-liner spam should make him town. He fell out of character, so to say.
What? Not wanting to get lynched in MYLO makes someone mafia?

I've got to take another look at the P61 thing and Hapahauli's explanation.


Who doesn't want to not get lynched at MYLO? That doesn't mean that as town you start spamming after pretending to favour a more condensed style. What Hapa and rayn are doing is clearly disruptive.

I don't see the need to start swearing and spamming, burying more informative posts in the process, and with only two mafia in the thread most likely. The outcome is still undecided and if you and FF (and TT maybe) won't change your mind then fine. I just wish you luck picking the target at night because you will decide the game.
Again, I've never seen Hapahauli play as scum (okay that's kind of a lie, I did try and read one of his games last night, good old 7 years old meta...) but I'd say this is definitely within raynpelikoneet's town range, no? Even if it isn't the most "productive" thing to be doing.


If you think that and I think you were one of those advocating that mafia wouldn't be likely to bus here, why am I TTs preferred lynch?

You are in a TT + Vivax world? Why isn't he voting Hapa?


Why are you encouraging Trfel to be suspicious of TT when your mafia team is Hapa/Rayn?

OhrightwellVivaxismafiathings.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:21 GMT
#1346
On December 02 2020 03:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
who thinks i have been super unreasonable here against anyone?


I think you were being super fucking unreasonable towards me. And that's why I acted why I did. And I still think you are being unreasonable.

Maybe I'll have a different view of this when I have a chance to cool down post game. Who knows.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:24 GMT
#1349
I am down.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:24 GMT
#1350
I still don't know why the hell you think Vivax is town Rayn.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:26 GMT
#1351
^ That is me bussing my scumbuddy TT while softpushing Vivax.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:29 GMT
#1355
Did you like my softpush? I hope I built enough town-cred. I think I did.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:32 GMT
#1358
He is also my scumbuddy.

But I don't want to tell other people that. They might see through our bus play.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:33 GMT
#1359
If TT scummed it up as hard as you say, why did you wait until now to say it?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:34 GMT
#1360
BB in 30.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:48 GMT
#1366
You have no self awareness of how infuriating it can be to talk with you in a mafia game.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:51 GMT
#1367
And no, getting mad when someone doesn’t respond to your post in 4 minutes is not “reasonable”
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 19:22 GMT
#1379
I think my softpushing of Vivax is more of a scumtell IMO.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 19:28 GMT
#1381
Of all the things to ask Vivax about and/or be suspicious about, that is the dumbest.

It is obviously "unnecessary "because if you and I are scumbuddies, it doesn't matter whether or not we lynch Vivax or TT.

It's unnecessary, just like your question if you were to stop and think about his post for 5 seconds.

*This post is me being super subtle about my Vivax soft-push.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 19:42 GMT
#1389
Rayn is a summoner.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1063
ComeBackTV 352
TaKeTV 286
SteadfastSC283
LamboSC2232
Rex106
IndyStarCraft 75
EnkiAlexander 42
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 283
LamboSC2 232
ProTech146
Rex 106
IndyStarCraft 75
BRAT_OK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39033
Shuttle 2616
Bisu 1005
Horang2 869
Jaedong 808
Mini 778
EffOrt 679
Light 510
Soma 389
BeSt 349
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 337
firebathero 329
Stork 268
Snow 205
Rush 185
ZerO 169
Zeus 161
ggaemo 135
Last 108
Leta 87
Pusan 78
hero 76
sorry 72
Killer 71
Sea.KH 55
Sharp 46
Mong 45
Mind 39
soO 31
Shinee 30
Aegong 28
Shine 26
Free 25
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Trap 22
Terrorterran 19
NotJumperer 18
HiyA 17
JulyZerg 10
Icarus 9
Sacsri 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
zelot 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7289
qojqva1576
Dendi883
Fuzer 132
420jenkins86
Counter-Strike
markeloff146
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2259
crisheroes1241
XaKoH 172
Other Games
gofns35600
singsing2307
olofmeister1229
B2W.Neo1054
Mlord250
DeMusliM201
Livibee163
Hui .150
Liquid`VortiX130
ArmadaUGS119
Mew2King111
QueenE90
ZerO(Twitch)15
Railgan11
Chillindude11
ToD10
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1849
League of Legends
• Jankos2339
• Nemesis1729
• TFBlade790
Other Games
• WagamamaTV165
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 26m
Stellar Fest
23h 26m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.