• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:55
CEST 09:55
KST 16:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13014 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 24 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 21:01 GMT
#835
Starts from here:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia?page=30#595
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 21:06 GMT
#837
Why would mayor have some pressure they wont otherwise in lylo?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 21:08 GMT
#839
Also let's assume FF's bg claim is legit. Who's mafia between TT and Vivax? Or do you think i am mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 21:19 GMT
#841
Have you ever scumread TT this game Trfel?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 21:24 GMT
#842
On November 27 2020 08:55 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:24 Tictock wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:05 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:03 Hapahauli wrote:
I think lynching into TT/FF is a bad idea based on recent posting. Neither of them really have that survivalist instinct that I'd associate with mafia in this position.

I once again would like Grack lynched.
Yeah, I can get behind that. The main reason I would prefer lynching Fecalfeast to Grackaroni is that if Fecalfeast continues to play in this manner, I'm not sure he will be any easier to read in the future. I have higher hopes for Grackaroni to make his play more clear.

Outside of that though I guess Grackaroni seems to have a higher chance of flipping mafia.

I will submit Grackaroni as the lynch in case I end up being elected.


If you do get elected plz kill FF over Grack.

FF is unlikely to suddenly start playing more, Grack is probably readable after enough time
Does this feel weird to anyone else? Tictock was scumreading Fecalfeast and townreading Grackaroni. On one hand, I could see Tictock trying to word his argument in a way that's persuasive to me, but on the other hand, shouldn't he be restating his reasons to scumread Fecalfeast and townread Grackaroni?

Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:49 Tictock wrote:
Resub FF/Sho?
And this, which Tictock threw in 11 minutes to end of day. If he didn't want Grackaroni to die (by the way, he just said a few posts previously that he was okay with Grackaroni dying), shouldn't he prefer killing Fecalfeast to ShoCkeyy? Given that he actually has reasons to suspect Fecalfeast and ShoCkeyy is just a lurker?

Why did you back off from this one?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 21:27 GMT
#845
On November 30 2020 06:24 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2020 06:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Have you ever scumread TT this game Trfel?
I don't think so? I had some questions for him yesterday that I'd still like him to answer. He's been kinda in the null/slightly town area.

I like his play, he was suspicious of Hapahauli yesterday without ever seeming to doubt the blue claim so that seems a bit suspect, knowing that Hapahauli is mafia. Otherwise, pending his answers to my questions, I don't really think he is mafia.

You realise that i dont know if Hapa is mafia so this doesnt mean much to me.
On November 30 2020 06:25 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2020 06:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 27 2020 08:55 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:24 Tictock wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:05 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:03 Hapahauli wrote:
I think lynching into TT/FF is a bad idea based on recent posting. Neither of them really have that survivalist instinct that I'd associate with mafia in this position.

I once again would like Grack lynched.
Yeah, I can get behind that. The main reason I would prefer lynching Fecalfeast to Grackaroni is that if Fecalfeast continues to play in this manner, I'm not sure he will be any easier to read in the future. I have higher hopes for Grackaroni to make his play more clear.

Outside of that though I guess Grackaroni seems to have a higher chance of flipping mafia.

I will submit Grackaroni as the lynch in case I end up being elected.


If you do get elected plz kill FF over Grack.

FF is unlikely to suddenly start playing more, Grack is probably readable after enough time
Does this feel weird to anyone else? Tictock was scumreading Fecalfeast and townreading Grackaroni. On one hand, I could see Tictock trying to word his argument in a way that's persuasive to me, but on the other hand, shouldn't he be restating his reasons to scumread Fecalfeast and townread Grackaroni?

On November 26 2020 04:49 Tictock wrote:
Resub FF/Sho?
And this, which Tictock threw in 11 minutes to end of day. If he didn't want Grackaroni to die (by the way, he just said a few posts previously that he was okay with Grackaroni dying), shouldn't he prefer killing Fecalfeast to ShoCkeyy? Given that he actually has reasons to suspect Fecalfeast and ShoCkeyy is just a lurker?

Why did you back off from this one?
I never backed off. This wasn't a scumread, this was an "I'm looking into you." He just never answered

Shouldn't a no-answer ring some bells?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 21:29 GMT
#846
I can say though that i thought TT is my bodyguard.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 21:38 GMT
#850
On November 30 2020 06:32 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2020 06:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 30 2020 06:24 Trfel wrote:
On November 30 2020 06:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Have you ever scumread TT this game Trfel?
I don't think so? I had some questions for him yesterday that I'd still like him to answer. He's been kinda in the null/slightly town area.

I like his play, he was suspicious of Hapahauli yesterday without ever seeming to doubt the blue claim so that seems a bit suspect, knowing that Hapahauli is mafia. Otherwise, pending his answers to my questions, I don't really think he is mafia.

You realise that i dont know if Hapa is mafia so this doesnt mean much to me.
On November 30 2020 06:25 Trfel wrote:
On November 30 2020 06:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 27 2020 08:55 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:24 Tictock wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:05 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:03 Hapahauli wrote:
I think lynching into TT/FF is a bad idea based on recent posting. Neither of them really have that survivalist instinct that I'd associate with mafia in this position.

I once again would like Grack lynched.
Yeah, I can get behind that. The main reason I would prefer lynching Fecalfeast to Grackaroni is that if Fecalfeast continues to play in this manner, I'm not sure he will be any easier to read in the future. I have higher hopes for Grackaroni to make his play more clear.

Outside of that though I guess Grackaroni seems to have a higher chance of flipping mafia.

I will submit Grackaroni as the lynch in case I end up being elected.


If you do get elected plz kill FF over Grack.

FF is unlikely to suddenly start playing more, Grack is probably readable after enough time
Does this feel weird to anyone else? Tictock was scumreading Fecalfeast and townreading Grackaroni. On one hand, I could see Tictock trying to word his argument in a way that's persuasive to me, but on the other hand, shouldn't he be restating his reasons to scumread Fecalfeast and townread Grackaroni?

On November 26 2020 04:49 Tictock wrote:
Resub FF/Sho?
And this, which Tictock threw in 11 minutes to end of day. If he didn't want Grackaroni to die (by the way, he just said a few posts previously that he was okay with Grackaroni dying), shouldn't he prefer killing Fecalfeast to ShoCkeyy? Given that he actually has reasons to suspect Fecalfeast and ShoCkeyy is just a lurker?

Why did you back off from this one?
I never backed off. This wasn't a scumread, this was an "I'm looking into you." He just never answered

Shouldn't a no-answer ring some bells?
Yeah, I get that. You just asked me what my read was though :/ Which at this point does involve associations.

I assumed we would be lynching between me and Hapahauli today, but I suppose it doesn't have to be that way. In fact, actually, it makes sense to not do it that way. So we probably should lynch between Tictock and Vivax today.

Actually i asked what your read on TT was, not what it was on Hapa.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 21:51 GMT
#851
Why do you think TT is not mafia with Hapa?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 21:54 GMT
#853
I need to head to bed soon, but:
You are at Hapa being mafia, i dont know why you read TT as town, and Hapa your top scum read made a big case on Vivax D2. So Hapa + Vivax why?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 21:56 GMT
#854
On November 30 2020 06:51 Trfel wrote:

I think right now I'd prefer lynching Tictock due to the Hapahauli and Vivax read changes. But other than that, Tictock feels like town to me. It's close.

Okay i missed this. Disregard my last question.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 22:03 GMT
#856
On November 30 2020 06:32 Trfel wrote:

I assumed we would be lynching between me and Hapahauli today, but I suppose it doesn't have to be that way. In fact, actually, it makes sense to not do it that way. So we probably should lynch between Tictock and Vivax today.

If you know -- as you seem to know, that hapa is at least almost 100% mafia, why do you prefer this?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 22:04 GMT
#857
lol
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 22:04 GMT
#858
On November 30 2020 07:02 Trfel wrote:
Once Hapahauli claims his role I can claim mine and then it'll be easier to discuss together.

yes, as quickly as possible please.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 23:19 GMT
#864
On November 30 2020 08:14 Trfel wrote:
Regardless of Hapahauli's alignment, mafia knows there is a jailkeeper because Hapahauli claimed roleblock (town roleblocker is not a possible role). If Hapahauli is town, assuming mafia didn't roleblock him (very likely), then his roleblock claim indicates to them that there is a jailkeeper who did. If Hapahauli is mafia, which is my current belief, then he got roleblocked and thus knows there is a town jailkeeper.

why does mafia always know there is a jailkeeper?can you explain it to me as i am dumb and 5y?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 23:21 GMT
#865
On November 30 2020 07:59 Hapahauli wrote:
Ooooh interesting.

I am a Mad Hatter. My intent in playing as I did (not running for mayor) was to have a chance of using my role. I targeted Vivax N1 (roleblocked) on the basis of my scumread. I targeted Shockeyy N2, in that if I was killed, I would rather leave town in a position where they had to worry about one less lurker. Plus, if I take someone down with me (even if my read is incorrect), it's still LYLO as opposed to MYLO.

Explain this
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 23:23 GMT
#866
On November 30 2020 07:59 Hapahauli wrote:
Ooooh interesting.

I am a Mad Hatter. My intent in playing as I did (not running for mayor) was to have a chance of using my role. I targeted Vivax N1 (roleblocked) on the basis of my scumread. I targeted Shockeyy N2, in that if I was killed, I would rather leave town in a position where they had to worry about one less lurker. Plus, if I take someone down with me (even if my read is incorrect), it's still LYLO as opposed to MYLO.

I do not think Trfel's claim necessarily makes him mafia. I'm also not sure why someone else being roleblocked tonight would confirm "one of me or Trfel" as mafia.

More thoughts when I'm home tonight.

On November 24 2020 09:38 Hapahauli wrote:
oh baby yeah give it to me more

and baby you will have it this time!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 23:24 GMT
#867
Why would you be killed Hapa, on N2?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 23:29 GMT
#870
nonono hapa.... you target shockeyy so N3 you can get rid of alurker,. but the game is already over by then.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 23:30 GMT
#871
sorry you are mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 652
soO 533
BeSt 443
Hyuk 406
Killer 66
Mind 40
Shinee 37
Mong 34
Bale 25
ZergMaN 12
[ Show more ]
yabsab 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever932
XaKoH 714
XcaliburYe168
League of Legends
JimRising 507
Counter-Strike
byalli52
Other Games
summit1g9499
olofmeister790
ceh9521
Happy263
Livibee166
Mew2King80
crisheroes78
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick534
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH383
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
League of Legends
• Rush1303
• Stunt488
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 5m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.