• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:18
CEST 18:18
KST 01:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8779 users

[M][N] I'm a cop you idiot! - Round 2 - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 30 2020 19:54 GMT
#481
Aren't we supposed to stay quiet so we don't make it easier for mafia to dodge the save?
I'm adorable.
Monadel
Profile Joined September 2020
110 Posts
September 30 2020 19:57 GMT
#482
Yeah but cupcake posted and I just woke up
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 30 2020 20:00 GMT
#483
wasnt the deadline almost an hr ago?

GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 30 2020 20:02 GMT
#484
Also I didn't say rayn was mafia because he fake claimed, I said he shouldn't be considered town for that because, as mafia, he could very well fake claim like he did.

I've said that his push on me disorganized town and that was ONE point on why I thought he was mafia. My main point was that he was too inquisitive and tunneled, throwing suspicions everywhere, while not actually interested in putting the pieces together as I would expect him as town. You can add to that every other specific point I layed in the game.

But basically, what happened here is that Damdy derped, rayn tunneled and GB omgusd. We've made the game very easy for mafia.
I'm adorable.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-30 20:03:46
September 30 2020 20:03 GMT
#485
Deadline is in 1 hour, since the night cycle is 24 hours (and hammer was 23 hours ago).

If all players with night actions PM me and want the night to end earlier, I can end it earlier.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 30 2020 20:03 GMT
#486
On September 30 2020 05:27 Hapahauli wrote:
Night 2 Start:

Raynpelikoneet (VT) was lynched

Please submit night actions to me.

Night Ends:



No

We still have an hour
I'm adorable.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 30 2020 20:06 GMT
#487
Sorry that is why i posted lol
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 30 2020 21:08 GMT
#488
Endgame:

Shockeyy (doctor) was killed.

CopCake and Ruxxar are victorious!

Mafia QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/b8PwydLkmqUH
Obs QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/JWc9bfBRw7yVM
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-30 21:11:40
September 30 2020 21:10 GMT
#489
Edit: doublepost.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-30 21:11:48
September 30 2020 21:10 GMT
#490
Edit: Triplepost
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-30 21:11:54
September 30 2020 21:11 GMT
#491
Edit: Yup.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Dadred
Profile Joined August 2020
249 Posts
September 30 2020 21:11 GMT
#492
I put in a copcake check lol
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 30 2020 21:13 GMT
#493
On October 01 2020 06:11 Dadred wrote:
I put in a copcake check lol


Lol
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 30 2020 21:13 GMT
#494
CopCake did a very good job as mafia. I assume I've suspected you a bit but I quickly brushed that off my thoughts
I'm adorable.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-30 21:23:25
September 30 2020 21:17 GMT
#495
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 30 2020 21:20 GMT
#496
All I wanna know is who Shockey protected.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 30 2020 21:21 GMT
#497
On October 01 2020 06:20 CopCake wrote:
All I wanna know is who Shockey protected.


Probably you
I'm adorable.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 30 2020 21:38 GMT
#498
Welp, it seems we picked the right targets to kill
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
September 30 2020 22:00 GMT
#499
Cool game. Short and sweet.
Shame about the re-rolls, I much prefer to play town over mafia.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
September 30 2020 22:16 GMT
#500
Fuck this game. >:O

And Yea I wanted to save myself N1 but can't so I originally saved Monadel, but then switched to Cop. Now I'm upset because I did terrible. Idk this setup is rough. As you can see, getting a blue first night is like ez win for mafia.
Life?
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM232
TaKeTV 127
IndyStarCraft 15
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1493
RotterdaM 232
ByuN 114
IndyStarCraft 15
BRAT_OK 7
MaxPax 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4104
Bisu 1002
Shuttle 979
Stork 535
BeSt 363
Mini 328
EffOrt 296
Rush 272
Horang2 263
actioN 249
[ Show more ]
Mind 121
hero 107
Light 99
910 81
Zeus 73
Mong 58
Barracks 57
Snow 57
Shinee 46
sorry 38
JYJ 35
Terrorterran 27
HiyA 26
Bale 25
Killer 23
ToSsGirL 23
Sexy 19
yabsab 16
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5949
qojqva2920
Dendi1305
Counter-Strike
fl0m4201
Fnx 726
Other Games
singsing2491
hiko908
ceh9467
Beastyqt459
Livibee329
XBOCT317
Hui .235
XaKoH 146
Trikslyr52
QueenE32
Chillindude20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3123
Other Games
• Shiphtur194
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 42m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 42m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.