• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:37
CEST 14:37
KST 21:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8728 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 17 2020 02:37 GMT
#802
I saved dadred last night but both nights i considered moving to vivax tbh
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 17 2020 04:19 GMT
#808
I'd vote trfel
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 17 2020 04:21 GMT
#809
Onegu have you read are you here
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 17 2020 22:24 GMT
#884
I don't want to kill today I've been sweating all day at work and have barely skimmed anything but i think we should take one of our 2 extra days now
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 17 2020 22:29 GMT
#885
The only reason I didn't claim d2 is the possibility of a held shot but I agree with damdred it's not useful to consider that right now.

Look at the first lynch. The only viable alternative to Holden(town) was LS. All 3 of the votes on ls were town based on my save being true.

On August 13 2020 10:00 Hapahauli wrote:
Night 1 Start:

HoldenGolden (6) - Eywa-, LightningStrike, GTacc, FecalFeast, Vivax, Trfel
LightningStrike (3) - HoldenGolden, Mr. Cheesecake, Shockeyy


HoldenGolden was lynched. He was a Townie.

until the start of Day 2.
until the game ends.

Vivax confirmed town as well.
Both mafia are on holden d1 and i think killing LS makes a lot of sense based on this.
I'm not doing colours because I'm on my phone.


Again i think we need another 24 hrs tho
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 18 2020 19:52 GMT
#905
On August 19 2020 03:41 Eywa- wrote:
I'm 100% always voting Damdred today by the way. Any votes cast for anyone but Damdred have a 0% chance of town win because I'm not moving.

Very cool if you're actually town to hold the game hostage like this.

Do you disagree with my wagonalysis?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 18 2020 20:01 GMT
#907
I get the feeling that if obs chat is active they're really angry with me for not seeing something obvious here. This game seems way harder than it should be.

50% of dadred/trfel/LS/eywa is mafia. I personally think LS is mafia but vivax said he's town. Eywa is voting for dadred and claims to not be moving. Leaving my tinfoil hat on the rack for a moment this means dadred and eywa are not a team

Yes there are other associations that could be drawn but in LYLO is where all bets are final

Eywa/LS
Eywa/Trfel
Dadred/LS
Dadred/trfel
Trfel/LS

Which means that Trfel and LS contains at least one mafia every time.

I'd personally like to vote one of these two today.

Onegu we need you here bud
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 18 2020 20:04 GMT
#908
I really like that trfel pulled out the effort here though.


Eywa sell me on dadred and if you've already done the selling I'll go read it i guess
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 18 2020 20:05 GMT
#910
On August 19 2020 05:04 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2020 04:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
On August 19 2020 03:41 Eywa- wrote:
I'm 100% always voting Damdred today by the way. Any votes cast for anyone but Damdred have a 0% chance of town win because I'm not moving.

Very cool if you're actually town to hold the game hostage like this.

Do you disagree with my wagonalysis?
To be honest, even though I agree with your conclusion, I kinda disagree with the analysis. Mafia stacking a town wagon doesn't necessarily mean the other wagon was mafia.

That is true, and the time for just killing counterwagons for information is past.

Why can't someone good at town be confirmed town instead of me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 18 2020 23:14 GMT
#921
On August 19 2020 07:12 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2020 05:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
Leaving my tinfoil hat on the rack for a moment this means dadred and eywa are not a team

Eywa/LS
Eywa/Trfel
Dadred/LS
Dadred/trfel
Trfel/LS

Personally, I think Trfel pandering for my vote up until I pointed it out is more indicative of "not partners"... Which I guess puts me with only LS from your perspective as a potential partner.

Why are you telling me who you can and can't be a partner with.

Yes there are other associations that could be drawn but in LYLO is where all bets are final


is from that same post which you had to delete that part just to try and make your point
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 18 2020 23:15 GMT
#922
who's here
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 18 2020 23:19 GMT
#924
we need onegu
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 18 2020 23:23 GMT
#926
eywa who would you say is with dadred and why
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 18 2020 23:24 GMT
#927
Like if dadred flipped scum today who would your best bet for his partner be
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 18 2020 23:32 GMT
#929
On August 18 2020 23:43 GlowingBear wrote:
Day 3 VC:

LightningStrike (1) - Trfel
Trfel (1) - LightningStrike
Eywa- (1) - Dadred
Dadred (1) - Eywa-

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.


until the next official votecount.
until the game ends.


you gotta be fucking kidding me

Each of the four non 'confirmed' players are voting a different one of the same group and the other town is afk for life


If you're here and lurking you better post real quick
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 18 2020 23:41 GMT
#930
On August 19 2020 08:31 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2020 08:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
eywa who would you say is with dadred and why

I would say Trfel was independently scummy before and has nothing dissociating him. If I dig real deep, I can say they basically started to engage each other in the thread in a serious way after I pointed out how I couldn't be with him due to how he's been interacting with me. He also took a 180 on his approach toward me when I pointed that out.

I haven't read his most recent stuff, I will do a review tomorrow on it. LS could easily be his partner, but like I said I though LS town slipped when reacting to my "doc fishing". I think Damdred giving LS a town read without thinking about how that doesn't really make sense from his PoV is more indicative of him trying to buy a vote than shield a partner that is already protected by town reads.

would you kill trfel, then, instead of dadred?

You've been pushing trfel/damdred/vivax for a long time, why is it ride or die 100% damdred or nothing?

On August 16 2020 07:49 Eywa- wrote:
Trfel Damdred vivax contains 2 scum lol

3 days ago before shockeyy died
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 18 2020 23:42 GMT
#931
I think....


##vote trfel
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 19 2020 01:37 GMT
#960
ugh
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 19 2020 01:37 GMT
#961
sorry guys having real life commitments sucks im here
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 19 2020 21:40 GMT
#1040
I think we kill ls
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 229
TKL 161
CranKy Ducklings56
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM990
IndyStarCraft 160
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 990
Lowko440
TKL 161
IndyStarCraft 160
Rex 82
MindelVK 17
ProTech1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59989
Free 3098
Jaedong 2078
BeSt 686
Soulkey 420
Horang2 346
Soma 312
Zeus 198
firebathero 183
Hyun 180
[ Show more ]
Last 159
sorry 123
Mind 110
Pusan 83
Yoon 30
soO 29
ToSsGirL 26
scan(afreeca) 23
Aegong 18
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
zelot 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7058
Dendi714
XaKoH 405
canceldota38
Other Games
gofns33847
singsing2231
B2W.Neo479
byalli390
Pyrionflax306
ToD189
QueenE41
DeMusliM40
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• Gemini_19 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1370
• WagamamaTV470
League of Legends
• Jankos3185
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 23m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.