• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9027 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 23:29 GMT
#682

Eywa- I thought was mafia, then I thought maybe he was town, now I'm really unsure. I'm interested why he suspects me so heavily, hopefully that will help me read him. He's also one of the players I need to re-evaluate.
Dadred I will give the benefit of the doubt for now.
ShoCkeyy maybe town? Maybe?
LightningStrike I also need to reread, I could see him being mafia though.
Mr. Cheesecake I think is town.
Vivax I kinda think is town, he's been around and pushing things that are important to him.
Fecalfeast I could see being mafia as well except he's been rather active. I need to take another look at him.


Literally the only confident read Trfel has is a townread on a player with a two-and-a-half page filter that unvoted before deadline to stop a majority (with me hehe) who hasn't posted in 4 days when their initial townread of them was based partially on their activity.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 23:43 GMT
#687
no
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 23:55 GMT
#691
damdred not at deadline with nobody here again
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 23:57 GMT
#693
Why are you so confident
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 16 2020 00:08 GMT
#696
well I'm not switching to cheese with less than an hour to go, would you go to shockeyy instead?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 16 2020 00:09 GMT
#697
If we want to kill someone today, all three of us have to go on shockeyy.

Unless the silent ones show up finally
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 16 2020 00:16 GMT
#703
There is a hard time limit on this game. The longer we spend with no information the less time we have with real alignment information.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 16 2020 00:18 GMT
#704
On August 16 2020 09:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 09:08 Trfel wrote:
The main thing I have against Fecalfeast is that he's been suspicious of basically everyone this game. He's voted for so many people and expressed willingness to kill so many people. I can kind of see it since it's hard to confirm people as town this game, but at the same time he seems super bloodthirsty.

I dunno if that is enough to make him mafia though :/

@Damdred, I'll keep thinking about it, but right now I'm not really seeing it.... Sorry if I am just being bad.


Being bloodthirsty is good, is town.

In this game mafia will most likely have a bag of old reads from D1 to carry around and just pretend to do nothing but now that the afk townies are gone (if Damdred presumably is town), in my view I am left with Shockeyy and eywa who fit that picture.

At least that's how I remember it, but I'm going over their posts first to see if I'm not reaching here.

Literally trfel and what I said about trfel
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 16 2020 00:21 GMT
#709
We have to KILL TWO MAFIA within 7 REAL DAYS

TWO mafia kills necessarily means 3 FULL REAL DAYS, one third of which is SILENT

So if we don't kill one mafia WITHIN 4 real days from now (presuming no kill here) we AUTOMATICALLY LOSE
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 16 2020 00:28 GMT
#713
##unvote
##vote shockeyy


ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 16 2020 00:30 GMT
#715
On August 16 2020 09:19 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 09:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
On August 16 2020 09:15 Vivax wrote:
On August 16 2020 09:08 Trfel wrote:
The main thing I have against Fecalfeast is that he's been suspicious of basically everyone this game. He's voted for so many people and expressed willingness to kill so many people. I can kind of see it since it's hard to confirm people as town this game, but at the same time he seems super bloodthirsty.

I dunno if that is enough to make him mafia though :/

@Damdred, I'll keep thinking about it, but right now I'm not really seeing it.... Sorry if I am just being bad.


Being bloodthirsty is good, is town.

In this game mafia will most likely have a bag of old reads from D1 to carry around and just pretend to do nothing but now that the afk townies are gone (if Damdred presumably is town), in my view I am left with Shockeyy and eywa who fit that picture.

At least that's how I remember it, but I'm going over their posts first to see if I'm not reaching here.

Literally trfel and what I said about trfel


You mean you think LightningStrike was mafia for his EoD vote and your case is that Trfel as town should be scumreading him?

Is that your premise?

On August 16 2020 08:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 08:11 Trfel wrote:
On August 16 2020 08:04 Dadred wrote:
On August 16 2020 08:01 Trfel wrote:
On August 15 2020 13:37 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:55 Trfel wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:53 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:53 Trfel wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:52 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:39 Trfel wrote:
Also, it looks like we're not going to finish this game in time. I don't even care if town or mafia shows up, just as long as enough people show up to (presumably) lynch someone, even if they are town, that's better than lynching no one.

As suspicious as GTacc was, I prefer to give replacements the benefit of the doubt for a while to at least get a chance to evaluate the replacement. ShoCkeyy and LightningStrike should keep me well occupied anyway.


That’s a scummy thing to post.
Care to answer my question? Why is LightningStrike mafia to you?


I’ve posted it multiple times before, it may not be directed at you, but it’s in the thread.
Okay, well I think that judging by those explanations you are mafia.

I'm giving you one final try to explain your read in a way that makes sense before I post why you are mafia. If you are town, I ask that you work with me here to help me see that.



Dang. What’s wrong with my explanations? I think they’re pretty straight forward.
Fair enough, I apologize and withdraw my suspicion. I can't seem to find what I saw a few days ago any more.

No idea what I'm doing. But maybe ShoCkeyy isn't mafia after all :/



Who is mafia my friend?
Unfortunately I'm not sure

Eywa- I thought was mafia, then I thought maybe he was town, now I'm really unsure. I'm interested why he suspects me so heavily, hopefully that will help me read him. He's also one of the players I need to re-evaluate.
Dadred I will give the benefit of the doubt for now.
ShoCkeyy maybe town? Maybe?
LightningStrike I also need to reread, I could see him being mafia though.
Mr. Cheesecake I think is town.
Vivax I kinda think is town, he's been around and pushing things that are important to him.
Fecalfeast I could see being mafia as well except he's been rather active. I need to take another look at him.

Basically Eywa-/LightningStrike/Fecalfeast for now, maybe Dadred later.

Why do you think cheesecake is town when they've been afk for 4 days? Have you ever elaborated on this?

You made a post that says he irks you but since he is active you'd rather not kill him.
+ Show Spoiler
Show nested quote +
+
On August 11 2020 02:50 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2020 13:09 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 10 2020 10:11 Trfel wrote:
On August 10 2020 01:44 Eywa- wrote:
I read another game from HoldenGolden and there are several striking differences. In the other game, he doesn't really try to question other people in the same post that he's breaking out a scum read (he does that here). Also, he developed his read in the other game a lot more, here he posted the vote and then stated the read, but only after being asked. I also found his last game to be a lot more of a meme, his posts were less focused early and became more focused over the course of day 1 and developed into reads.

I think he's just naked mafia here, but even I admit it's a small sample size.

The first thing that struck me is how he immediately commented on Shockey for something that FF did before Shockey and none of the discussion that followed even mentioned FF... I immediately thought, someone is getting spewed here, but I don't know who. That's when I looked more into HoldenGolden's past games.

I'm torn because I think the mechanically correct play here is to kill GTacc (combination of him being scummy and not being involved in the stupid discussion about claimed confirmed town), but I really want to vote HoldenGolden... So, we're killing one of them today.
Can I ask how you went about finding HoldenGolden's previous games? I wasn't aware that there were any previous games to look at?

I don't have many reads, unfortunately. I kinda like HoldenGolden though, he seems to be one of the few people who is active and poking around and trying to investigate things and get reads. Especially in an inactive game like this, that seems rather towny.

That's about all I have to say currently. Feel free to poke me, I'll try and check in every so often.


This post says nothing and does not address the guy voting you (me). Please engage with me. Do you not have a few vague reads asides from the Holden one? I realize that it is still early and the game has not exactly fleshed out, but a few things have happened at least that you can be commenting on. At least FF gave some substance.
I don't particularly care that you are voting for me. I see no reason to care.

I didn't really have any other reads worth mentioning, no. I'm not going to try to pretend to have something where I don't.

However I really don't like Mr. Cheesecake's above post (quoted). It feels rather aggressive while aggression is completely unwarranted. First, he accuses me of saying nothing (first, this is false because it's a townread on HoldenGolden; and second, it's a very short post, I didn't pretend to say anything anyway). And second, he justifies his request for reads by adding "at least Fecalfeast gave some substance" at the end. Why does he feel the need to justify asking me to provide reads? It feels very accusatory, and really feels like he's trying to tell me why I'm mafia.

That said, Mr. Cheesecake's post on ShoCkeyy is not completely terrible. I find ShoCkeyy hard to read, so I'll re-evaluate this in a moment. Honestly Mr. Cheesecake being active and doing things is probably reason enough not to lynch him, even if he irks me.

Then you reiterate in your list post
On August 11 2020 04:21 Trfel wrote:
Terrible Takes by Trfel

Town Lean
Mr. Cheesecake + Show Spoiler +
I still feel a bit bugged by how he played earlier in the game, but since then he's been investigating things and more importantly, he's been pushing his reads. In a low-activity game like this, there is less incentive for mafia to push reads. Despite the aforementioned things that I don't like, the rest of his play feels towny and investigative.

.

that mafia has an incentive to be inactive and so cheese is towny for that
then just recently you said
On August 15 2020 08:27 Trfel wrote:
I still feel like Mr. Cheesecake is town from earlier, though he hasn't posted in quite a while and that's disappointing. But that's not really alignment indicative. When he was posting, it felt like he was town. I only have one reason to call Eywa- mafia and at this point, it's not super compelling anymore, especially when compared to GTacc, ShoCkeyy, and LightningStrike.

indicating your read hasn't improved (since he's not been around) but you are now able to just say "he's town" without a hint of doubt?


On August 16 2020 08:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +

Eywa- I thought was mafia, then I thought maybe he was town, now I'm really unsure. I'm interested why he suspects me so heavily, hopefully that will help me read him. He's also one of the players I need to re-evaluate.
Dadred I will give the benefit of the doubt for now.
ShoCkeyy maybe town? Maybe?
LightningStrike I also need to reread, I could see him being mafia though.
Mr. Cheesecake I think is town.
Vivax I kinda think is town, he's been around and pushing things that are important to him.
Fecalfeast I could see being mafia as well except he's been rather active. I need to take another look at him.


Literally the only confident read Trfel has is a townread on a player with a two-and-a-half page filter that unvoted before deadline to stop a majority (with me hehe) who hasn't posted in 4 days when their initial townread of them was based partially on their activity.

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 16 2020 00:32 GMT
#717
vivax let's kill trfel damdred will come with us
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 16 2020 00:35 GMT
#721
ugh
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 16 2020 00:35 GMT
#722
##unvote
##vote trfel
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 16 2020 00:38 GMT
#726
I would also kill LS lmao
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 16 2020 00:57 GMT
#761
##unvote
##vote shockeyy
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 16 2020 00:59 GMT
#769
im here to go back if daddy goes
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 16 2020 01:01 GMT
#777
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 17 2020 02:02 GMT
#793
This is mylo right
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 17 2020 02:19 GMT
#799
Im the medic and cheesecake was my save n1
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM551
IndyStarCraft 139
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 551
Lowko395
IndyStarCraft 139
mouzHeroMarine 59
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14253
Free 5579
Stork 1876
Jaedong 673
Horang2 513
BeSt 434
Soulkey 350
Soma 263
Mini 241
Larva 226
[ Show more ]
Zeus 212
Last 143
sorry 108
Mind 84
Pusan 75
Hyun 73
Sexy 47
Shinee 37
soO 31
yabsab 16
Sacsri 15
scan(afreeca) 15
ToSsGirL 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4917
XaKoH 264
Dendi236
XcaliburYe208
Counter-Strike
byalli644
Other Games
gofns43128
singsing2028
Coldzera 701
Happy370
B2W.Neo290
Pyrionflax239
ToD52
trigger0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 34
• StrangeGG 17
• Adnapsc2 15
• Light_VIP 10
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV392
League of Legends
• Jankos3667
Upcoming Events
Online Event
42m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 42m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.