• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:07
CEST 22:07
KST 05:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8679 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 21:47 GMT
#632
On August 16 2020 06:27 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 06:25 Dadred wrote:
Nah you guys should hop on my wagon, i'll take responsibility tomorrow if it goes down bad. But we need to lynch today.

So come with me give opinions on the people here now. I am not voting Shockeyy, LS today. Vivax if someone puts a compelling case together I would, I do not think his afk is necessarily mafia aligned. His meta points to it being more scum related true but this whole game has been afk so its not really nai here.


Is this how you play mafia? Lol

Why do we care if you'll take responsibility. If you're willing to take responsibility, you should be willing to go the other way, you first then LS right?

What is this logic? Can someone explain what's going on
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 21:47 GMT
#634
I miss mr. cheesecake
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 21:53 GMT
#640
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
sorry instead of playing mafia i was having this happen
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 21:59 GMT
#643
I think i kill trfel over eywa here?

Trfel read a lot more defensive when you were accusing him daddyred as if he's more worries about how he appears than eywa has been imho

i'm playing fast and loose no filters rn but ill be here for deadline. I want a kill
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 22:03 GMT
#646
On August 16 2020 07:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 06:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
I think i kill trfel over eywa here?

Trfel read a lot more defensive when you were accusing him daddyred as if he's more worries about how he appears than eywa has been imho

i'm playing fast and loose no filters rn but ill be here for deadline. I want a kill


Trfel not really setting off alarm bells for me. He seems focused enough on a picture in his head, as mafia he posts enough but tends to not let it shine through that he has particular preferences.

This is a stupid leading question but why do I get scum vibes off every post you make this game?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 22:04 GMT
#647
Kinda interesting that everyone has kinda written off cheesecake as town, myself included lol
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 22:05 GMT
#648
the only reason i'd lynch shockeyy is because he was the only player off the main wagon who isn't flipped town or cheesecake
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 22:29 GMT
#653
On August 16 2020 07:23 Trfel wrote:
Didn't realize anyone actually played Starcraft here, haha. Fun times.

I'll try to post on ShoCkeyy in a bit. I think the reason I'm suspecting him is that the reasoning for him to scumread LightningStrike changed seemingly arbitrarily but I need to double check. It's been a few days since I looked at it.

I stand by lynching someone over no one, for the record. Even a town read for me. It may not give me any new information but it helps everyone else and that makes it worth it (compared to no lynch). Also there is always the chance I'm wrong. I messed up once before and no lynched instead of lynching a town read and it lost us the game, I don't intend to make that mistake again.

Fecalfeast, I don't care how I look, I just don't like being insulted. Sorry if I'm a bit sensitive to that, TL Mafia and life both haven't been very kind to me for a while.

Fair enough. Hard to look at the game and keep in mind the real life surrounding it.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 22:42 GMT
#656
Cheesecake has been Mia since 4 days ago
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 22:55 GMT
#660
##unvote
##vote shockeyy
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 22:55 GMT
#661
##unvote
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 22:56 GMT
#662
IDK
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 22:56 GMT
#663
WHO IS HERE HANDS UP
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 22:58 GMT
#666
On August 16 2020 07:41 Dadred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 07:38 Hapahauli wrote:
Day 2 VC:

Dadred (2) - Shockeyy , Ewya-
Shockeyy (2) - LightningStrike, Vivax
LightningStrike (1) - FecalFeast
Ewya- (1) - Dadred


until the next official votecount.
until the game ends.



So cheesecake isn't voting. And we have a lot of worthless votes.

Hrm

What have you discerned from this dammy wammy slammy?

Who is scum?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 22:58 GMT
#667
On August 16 2020 07:57 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 07:50 Eywa- wrote:
On August 16 2020 07:43 Trfel wrote:
I do find it really interesting and suspicious that ShoCkeyy and Eywa- have not responded to the replacement and are still voting for the GTacc/Dadred slot. Doesn't make much sense to me. Even though GTacc was suspicious I don't think anyone could say he was mafia with certainty given his low activity/substance.

I voted post replacement, but yeah, I suppose it's suspicious kappa
Yeah, still suspicious. I feel like most people try to get a chance to evaluate the replacement first.

Unless you have a read on Dadred already, in which case I'm all ears?

actually schockeyy also voted damdred post replacement so you didn'teven look you just saw the votes and said it eh?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 22:59 GMT
#668
On August 15 2020 10:27 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Ohhh just saw LS post. Makes it even easier.

##unvote
##vote damdred

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 23:00 GMT
#670
##vote trfel

ok
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 23:04 GMT
#675
On August 16 2020 08:01 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2020 13:37 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:55 Trfel wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:53 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:53 Trfel wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:52 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:39 Trfel wrote:
Also, it looks like we're not going to finish this game in time. I don't even care if town or mafia shows up, just as long as enough people show up to (presumably) lynch someone, even if they are town, that's better than lynching no one.

As suspicious as GTacc was, I prefer to give replacements the benefit of the doubt for a while to at least get a chance to evaluate the replacement. ShoCkeyy and LightningStrike should keep me well occupied anyway.


That’s a scummy thing to post.
Care to answer my question? Why is LightningStrike mafia to you?


I’ve posted it multiple times before, it may not be directed at you, but it’s in the thread.
Okay, well I think that judging by those explanations you are mafia.

I'm giving you one final try to explain your read in a way that makes sense before I post why you are mafia. If you are town, I ask that you work with me here to help me see that.



Dang. What’s wrong with my explanations? I think they’re pretty straight forward.
Fair enough, I apologize and withdraw my suspicion. I can't seem to find what I saw a few days ago any more.

No idea what I'm doing. But maybe ShoCkeyy isn't mafia after all :/

hm
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 23:10 GMT
#677
trfel vote someone
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 23:21 GMT
#681
On August 16 2020 08:11 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 08:04 Dadred wrote:
On August 16 2020 08:01 Trfel wrote:
On August 15 2020 13:37 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:55 Trfel wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:53 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:53 Trfel wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:52 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:39 Trfel wrote:
Also, it looks like we're not going to finish this game in time. I don't even care if town or mafia shows up, just as long as enough people show up to (presumably) lynch someone, even if they are town, that's better than lynching no one.

As suspicious as GTacc was, I prefer to give replacements the benefit of the doubt for a while to at least get a chance to evaluate the replacement. ShoCkeyy and LightningStrike should keep me well occupied anyway.


That’s a scummy thing to post.
Care to answer my question? Why is LightningStrike mafia to you?


I’ve posted it multiple times before, it may not be directed at you, but it’s in the thread.
Okay, well I think that judging by those explanations you are mafia.

I'm giving you one final try to explain your read in a way that makes sense before I post why you are mafia. If you are town, I ask that you work with me here to help me see that.



Dang. What’s wrong with my explanations? I think they’re pretty straight forward.
Fair enough, I apologize and withdraw my suspicion. I can't seem to find what I saw a few days ago any more.

No idea what I'm doing. But maybe ShoCkeyy isn't mafia after all :/



Who is mafia my friend?
Unfortunately I'm not sure

Eywa- I thought was mafia, then I thought maybe he was town, now I'm really unsure. I'm interested why he suspects me so heavily, hopefully that will help me read him. He's also one of the players I need to re-evaluate.
Dadred I will give the benefit of the doubt for now.
ShoCkeyy maybe town? Maybe?
LightningStrike I also need to reread, I could see him being mafia though.
Mr. Cheesecake I think is town.
Vivax I kinda think is town, he's been around and pushing things that are important to him.
Fecalfeast I could see being mafia as well except he's been rather active. I need to take another look at him.

Basically Eywa-/LightningStrike/Fecalfeast for now, maybe Dadred later.

Why do you think cheesecake is town when they've been afk for 4 days? Have you ever elaborated on this?

You made a post that says he irks you but since he is active you'd rather not kill him.
+ Show Spoiler [quote] +
On August 11 2020 02:50 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2020 13:09 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 10 2020 10:11 Trfel wrote:
On August 10 2020 01:44 Eywa- wrote:
I read another game from HoldenGolden and there are several striking differences. In the other game, he doesn't really try to question other people in the same post that he's breaking out a scum read (he does that here). Also, he developed his read in the other game a lot more, here he posted the vote and then stated the read, but only after being asked. I also found his last game to be a lot more of a meme, his posts were less focused early and became more focused over the course of day 1 and developed into reads.

I think he's just naked mafia here, but even I admit it's a small sample size.

The first thing that struck me is how he immediately commented on Shockey for something that FF did before Shockey and none of the discussion that followed even mentioned FF... I immediately thought, someone is getting spewed here, but I don't know who. That's when I looked more into HoldenGolden's past games.

I'm torn because I think the mechanically correct play here is to kill GTacc (combination of him being scummy and not being involved in the stupid discussion about claimed confirmed town), but I really want to vote HoldenGolden... So, we're killing one of them today.
Can I ask how you went about finding HoldenGolden's previous games? I wasn't aware that there were any previous games to look at?

I don't have many reads, unfortunately. I kinda like HoldenGolden though, he seems to be one of the few people who is active and poking around and trying to investigate things and get reads. Especially in an inactive game like this, that seems rather towny.

That's about all I have to say currently. Feel free to poke me, I'll try and check in every so often.


This post says nothing and does not address the guy voting you (me). Please engage with me. Do you not have a few vague reads asides from the Holden one? I realize that it is still early and the game has not exactly fleshed out, but a few things have happened at least that you can be commenting on. At least FF gave some substance.
I don't particularly care that you are voting for me. I see no reason to care.

I didn't really have any other reads worth mentioning, no. I'm not going to try to pretend to have something where I don't.

However I really don't like Mr. Cheesecake's above post (quoted). It feels rather aggressive while aggression is completely unwarranted. First, he accuses me of saying nothing (first, this is false because it's a townread on HoldenGolden; and second, it's a very short post, I didn't pretend to say anything anyway). And second, he justifies his request for reads by adding "at least Fecalfeast gave some substance" at the end. Why does he feel the need to justify asking me to provide reads? It feels very accusatory, and really feels like he's trying to tell me why I'm mafia.

That said, Mr. Cheesecake's post on ShoCkeyy is not completely terrible. I find ShoCkeyy hard to read, so I'll re-evaluate this in a moment. Honestly Mr. Cheesecake being active and doing things is probably reason enough not to lynch him, even if he irks me.

Then you reiterate in your list post
On August 11 2020 04:21 Trfel wrote:
Terrible Takes by Trfel

Town Lean
Mr. Cheesecake + Show Spoiler +
I still feel a bit bugged by how he played earlier in the game, but since then he's been investigating things and more importantly, he's been pushing his reads. In a low-activity game like this, there is less incentive for mafia to push reads. Despite the aforementioned things that I don't like, the rest of his play feels towny and investigative.

.

that mafia has an incentive to be inactive and so cheese is towny for that
then just recently you said
On August 15 2020 08:27 Trfel wrote:
I still feel like Mr. Cheesecake is town from earlier, though he hasn't posted in quite a while and that's disappointing. But that's not really alignment indicative. When he was posting, it felt like he was town. I only have one reason to call Eywa- mafia and at this point, it's not super compelling anymore, especially when compared to GTacc, ShoCkeyy, and LightningStrike.

indicating your read hasn't improved (since he's not been around) but you are now able to just say "he's town" without a hint of doubt?

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O126
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 681
JuggernautJason89
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 636
Shuttle 511
ZZZero.O 126
Zeus 65
Hyun 42
soO 35
Dota 2
qojqva2394
canceldota55
League of Legends
Doublelift184
Counter-Strike
fl0m5452
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4044
Liquid`Hasu718
Other Games
summit1g4672
FrodaN1084
KnowMe333
420jenkins257
Pyrionflax208
ToD204
Livibee169
QueenE61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick661
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Hupsaiya 47
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1829
Other Games
• imaqtpie971
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 54m
Patches Events
18h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 54m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.