• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:25
CEST 12:25
KST 19:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9290 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 18 2020 23:23 GMT
#925
On August 19 2020 08:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2020 07:12 Eywa- wrote:
On August 19 2020 05:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
Leaving my tinfoil hat on the rack for a moment this means dadred and eywa are not a team

Eywa/LS
Eywa/Trfel
Dadred/LS
Dadred/trfel
Trfel/LS

Personally, I think Trfel pandering for my vote up until I pointed it out is more indicative of "not partners"... Which I guess puts me with only LS from your perspective as a potential partner.

Why are you telling me who you can and can't be a partner with.

Show nested quote +
Yes there are other associations that could be drawn but in LYLO is where all bets are final


is from that same post which you had to delete that part just to try and make your point

I mean, I'm telling you what makes sense from your PoV the same way I said how Damdred's perspective doesn't make sense from his PoV.

You can label this information as WIFOM, but there is nothing less productive than doing so. I would say that me pointing out how people should view me in relation to others demonstrates self-awareness, so it's not like you can directly take what I'm telling you as fact (due to said awareness). However, self-awareness doesn't suddenly create a rapport between Trfel and I where we would be comfortable making this play. So, all in all, I think it's pretty clearing and I'm bringing it to light because I'm not mafia and I need you to vote Damdred.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 18 2020 23:31 GMT
#928
On August 19 2020 08:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
eywa who would you say is with dadred and why

I would say Trfel was independently scummy before and has nothing dissociating him. If I dig real deep, I can say they basically started to engage each other in the thread in a serious way after I pointed out how I couldn't be with him due to how he's been interacting with me. He also took a 180 on his approach toward me when I pointed that out.

I haven't read his most recent stuff, I will do a review tomorrow on it. LS could easily be his partner, but like I said I though LS town slipped when reacting to my "doc fishing". I think Damdred giving LS a town read without thinking about how that doesn't really make sense from his PoV is more indicative of him trying to buy a vote than shield a partner that is already protected by town reads.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 18 2020 23:50 GMT
#933
On August 19 2020 08:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
I think....


##vote trfel

##vote:Trfel
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 18 2020 23:53 GMT
#934
I mean, it's irrelevant right because I'm always voting for Damdred in F3 if it gets there, so not voting Damdred here is suboptimal.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 19 2020 00:59 GMT
#941
##UNVOTE
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 19 2020 01:01 GMT
#942
:7
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 19 2020 01:02 GMT
#943
##vote: Trfel
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 19 2020 01:04 GMT
#945
^unvote was at the deadline, vote after deadline.

Anyway, I'm good to go. Trfel, Damdred are my kills in either order, I don't think I'm killing LS this game.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 19 2020 01:10 GMT
#946
@FF are you ok with that solve?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 19 2020 01:17 GMT
#948
On August 19 2020 10:15 Trfel wrote:
I mean that kinda confirms Damdred as town to me, or he could have just voted for me (even at deadline, if he didn't know Eywa- would unvote).

Which makes the game solved. But I have no idea how to convince anyone about it more than I have already tried to do, and people don't really seem to care about what I say. At least Damdred read my posts, so there's something, but it's really hard not to feel ignored and like my efforts are futile. Then again I suppose I have been blatantly ignored much of today.

How frustrating.

You realize that if Damdred is confirmed town to you, then you are confirmed scum to both myself and LS right? Because in your world, if you're town, Damdred is also town. Therefore, you cannot be town, because I am town and you can't both be town.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 19 2020 01:19 GMT
#949
On August 19 2020 10:17 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2020 10:15 Trfel wrote:
I mean that kinda confirms Damdred as town to me, or he could have just voted for me (even at deadline, if he didn't know Eywa- would unvote).

Which makes the game solved. But I have no idea how to convince anyone about it more than I have already tried to do, and people don't really seem to care about what I say. At least Damdred read my posts, so there's something, but it's really hard not to feel ignored and like my efforts are futile. Then again I suppose I have been blatantly ignored much of today.

How frustrating.

You realize that if Damdred is confirmed town to you, then you are confirmed scum to both myself and LS right? Because in your world, if you're town, Damdred is also town. Therefore, you cannot be town, because I am town and you can't both be town.

To clarify, my point is, I'm the one who explicitly said I'm not reading, but whether I read or not is irrelevant to you and your wincon. I mean, I think you're just missing part of the picture because you're mafia (and I'm a difficult player to play with - I play by not giving you anything to feed on).
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 19 2020 01:24 GMT
#953
Like, from my PoV it's obvious right, two players have egregiously fudged their perspectives in the bubble of 4 where I've consistently had the ball on winning strategies, so yeah... I'm near-lock town here. Indecisiveness in a poe of 4 which you're a part of is not towny... Even if you have nothing to go on it's 67%. Having incorrect perspectives when you only have to factor 3 players into the equation is not towny.

Also, Damdred gave off a universal scum tell earlier. I'm not going to say what it is, but it's incredibly skewed towards scum.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 19 2020 01:28 GMT
#955
On August 19 2020 10:25 Dadred wrote:
I think I know why Trfel but we can talk about it post game, and I don't think it's a bad thing necessarily.

Why didn't you hammer?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 19 2020 01:29 GMT
#956
Also, for anyone wondering, the unvote was with 1 second on the clock.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 19 2020 01:32 GMT
#958
On August 19 2020 10:30 Dadred wrote:
Because I think the work Trfel put in makes them town.

And you expect to sway FF today? Don't you think his town read on me is already too strong?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 19 2020 17:02 GMT
#977
I'm voting with confirmed town. You fools, who do you think my partner is...
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 19 2020 17:13 GMT
#978
LS are you joking? Damdred actually said that it has to be me/you and then he tries to convince you who to vote. Like, I don't get it... How do you think "LS is lock scum from my PoV" ... "LS vote with me" has town motivation.

It's actually insanity that you're voting me right now. Trfel has Damdred as lock town and isn't voting with him. Trfel isn't spending anytime talking to FecalFeast despite the fact that the FecalFeast vote is the only one that matters for him.

Like, this game is such a joke, have none of you played LyLo before?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 19 2020 17:16 GMT
#980
Fyi, in the current situation, town loses 100% of the time. 3 votes not following confirmed town is GG. I'm town, so 3 votes off of me is GG.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 19 2020 17:17 GMT
#981
On August 19 2020 10:24 Dadred wrote:
I will say if Ewya and Trfel are scum it is one of the more interesting bus interactions. I am pretty much forced into the world of Ewya/LS no matter what I do today.

Tbh I would of probably hammered you at the start of the day but your work and posts swayed me. It helps LS afkd on you, even as discouraged town he usually cares EOD.


Derpderpderp
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 19 2020 17:18 GMT
#982
On August 20 2020 02:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2020 02:13 Eywa- wrote:
LS are you joking? Damdred actually said that it has to be me/you and then he tries to convince you who to vote. Like, I don't get it... How do you think "LS is lock scum from my PoV" ... "LS vote with me" has town motivation.

It's actually insanity that you're voting me right now. Trfel has Damdred as lock town and isn't voting with him. Trfel isn't spending anytime talking to FecalFeast despite the fact that the FecalFeast vote is the only one that matters for him.

Like, this game is such a joke, have none of you played LyLo before?

He doesn't have me lock scum he only said there was a chance I was scum at least get that right. Yes I had played LYLO but only as town.

Derp
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM471
IndyStarCraft 77
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 471
Lowko242
IndyStarCraft 77
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4279
Stork 2476
Horang2 433
Soulkey 359
Jaedong 332
Zeus 287
Larva 263
Soma 228
Mini 220
BeSt 186
[ Show more ]
sorry 98
Mind 72
Pusan 65
Last 60
Hyun 60
ZerO 53
Sexy 50
soO 32
Shinee 30
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe316
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 435
Other Games
gofns33475
singsing2035
Coldzera 704
Happy322
byalli270
Pyrionflax206
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 30
• StrangeGG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV302
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Jankos3264
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 36m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 36m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.