• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:06
CEST 17:06
KST 00:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War525.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8176 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 14 2020 22:47 GMT
#523
I am here-ish i just got home and need to shower badly
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 14 2020 22:48 GMT
#524
4 to make majority today, remember
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 14 2020 23:06 GMT
#526
Yeah low activity sucks but let's try to salvage the game. I forgot about the doctor save I guess when counting majority loool
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 14 2020 23:08 GMT
#527
So today is mylo+1 if we mislynch here and doc doesn't get a two-fer we are in a bad way.

Trfel who would you be ok with killing today if you had the power to dayvig and who do you think definitely gets us to mylo
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 14 2020 23:10 GMT
#528
Another random thought if there was a no kill due to none being submitted and mafia is just afk this game doesn't count
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 14 2020 23:30 GMT
#531
I like that post tbh. Mafia has every incentive to keep afking right now. However, we technically only need 3 real days to win and we have 8. Today may be a lost cause but don't get too worried until we miss a lynch tomorrow too. Plus we have an hour and a half
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 14 2020 23:34 GMT
#532
On August 15 2020 08:28 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2020 08:10 Fecalfeast wrote:
Another random thought if there was a no kill due to none being submitted and mafia is just afk this game doesn't count
Honestly this may be the most likely result. Think about what would be required for the doctor to get a save. One of the two mafia would have to be present enough to shoot, and the doctor would have to be present, and somehow they'd have to choose the same target. What are the odds of that...

Lmao you're spiraling into despair come on now save that for your job
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 14 2020 23:36 GMT
#533
On August 14 2020 10:13 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2020 10:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
LS so after the flip of holden and the no kill/doctor save your only take is that you were wrong and that means you have to redo a list?

I honestly trying to figure out if the doctor should claim who they saved or not tbh. Thoughts on that?

I don't like this post also. What is the point if not to maybe coax a new/apathetic/not paying attention doctor into claiming early?

He doesn't even offer his own thoughts and when i say it's not even close to lylo he just accepts that as when doctor should claim even though he's working off the theory that I'm scum
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 14 2020 23:39 GMT
#534
Haha I'm the only one trying to scum hunt.

[image loading]
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 14 2020 23:40 GMT
#535
Oh weird my gif didn't work
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 01:05 GMT
#551
Sorry
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 01:06 GMT
#552
Damdred three game is short let's do this
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 01:07 GMT
#553
The
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 02:23 GMT
#564
yes just be town and make this game easier thanks
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 02:54 GMT
#577
Ok that's not bad so far dammy
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 07:13 GMT
#598
On August 15 2020 12:03 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2020 11:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ok that's not bad so far dammy
Do explain?

damdred has seemingly gone backward through time via the thread to read the posts made before the present. This is more than most players have done. However damdred hasn't lived through 6 days with only one kill and could have the motivation to put in effort as mafia. This is why I went with the adjective 'not bad' rather than something definitive like 'good' or 'towny'

Does that clear things up?

On August 15 2020 12:08 Dadred wrote:
Because I'm town and trying to solve the game and probably have given more posts to the game in under an hour than most have done in 12 to be honest.

Now you guys are going to be forced to play the game hopefully.

FF do you know why I think Eywa is scum? Or why I think Trfel might be?

no, just tell me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 07:15 GMT
#599
On August 15 2020 12:31 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2020 12:24 Dadred wrote:
On August 15 2020 11:40 Dadred wrote:
On August 15 2020 09:55 Trfel wrote:
Really just needs Eywa- and/or Fecalfeast to show up in the next five minutes...


You earlier scum read Eywa hard, if you need town to show up why look for Eywa here when you think they are scum? I didn't see your read change on them


Your causing me to lose sleep.

Not reading the thread while a Trfel thing to do isn't getting you positive marks!
Damdred, I don't understand. You used to be a nice person, why must you be a complete jerk? Did I do something to upset you? Because if so, first off I am sorry, and second, I have completely forgotten about it. Please remind me.

Sorry, I thought that question was rhetorical. And speaking of not reading the thread:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2020 09:29 Trfel wrote:
On August 12 2020 09:13 Vivax wrote:
On August 12 2020 08:45 Trfel wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: ShoCkeyy


ShoCkeyy seems all over the place this game, and very inconsistent from what I expect from him.

Idk.


Are you still townreading HoldenGolden? What do you think of eywa?I thought that was another option?
I was town on him earlier and while I'm not so sure about that now, I am hesitant to lynch him. I don't like lynching people who were away for a while, especially when I was town on them earlier.

I dunno about Eywa-, I like his more recent posts more. I should try and re evaluate him at some point.
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2020 14:54 Trfel wrote:
On August 14 2020 14:07 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 14 2020 14:03 Trfel wrote:
On August 14 2020 10:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
On August 14 2020 10:27 Trfel wrote:
I'll try and be back later with some new reads. Kinda didn't feel like doing anything over the night phase in case I died.

Inclined to look at LightningStrike/Fecalfeast/ShoCkeyy/GTacc first (not in any order, and yes I'm aware that half the player pool isn't really narrowing it down ><).

why not vivax
Mostly a gut feeling. I know he has a meta for being lazy as mafia (that he's proven he can overcome), but that would be lazier than he has been this game. He hasn't been very active or super involved, but he's been focused on things that are important and that's what makes me have him as a town lean.


Wow lol. If this was true then you’d have a town lean on me. I’ve had important things happen too which hasn’t allowed me to be involved;)
Reading comprehension!

Read through Eywa-'s filter, I kinda think he is town now. His reads seem to change and develop over time and he's brought up some good points.

how is damdred being a jerk? I don't see it at all
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 18:57 GMT
#608
On August 15 2020 23:55 Dadred wrote:
Here's the issue with Eywa that I think is quite lynchable

1) For instance look at their reads it is way to certain at points. For example the town Read on LS Eywa reads him hard town really fast when LS hasn't really done anything indicative at that point.

"Here's the issue with Eywa...For instance" This does not make any sense. 'For instance' is supposed to elaborate on a point with anecdotal evidence.
I'm interpreting this entire bit of text as "Eywa is scummy because he reads LS hard town early on for no real reason"

On August 15 2020 23:55 Dadred wrote:
2) The scum read on Holden while still speaking to him like he is town at points. Also for being his strongest scum read and casing him never really pushes it and goes to Vivax. Only going back to Holden when others did as well.

Can you give some examples of this? If you can show what you mean here I'd appreciate it. I can see this line of logic I just don't remember
On August 15 2020 23:55 Dadred wrote:
Also seems to not really have much inquisitive nature past a certain point.

Tldr reads are way to hard super early, has no follow up with case. And has lost drive as the game has went on (last one isn't super indicative in a slow game though)

I'm not gonna lie this case would be a lot better if it wasn't a mini case and actually had quotes and stuff because it really only works if I do the rest of the work and that's probably not happening right now
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 18:58 GMT
#609
On August 16 2020 02:33 Eywa- wrote:
I don't have an inquisitive nature because I don't expect responses to my questions to yield anything of value. This game has "reads list" players, which I think is cute.

Everyone has vivax as null since the very start of the game and no one finds that to be weird? Also, I was talking to Holden as though he might be town because I realized he might have town slipped in some of his posts, but I didn't see vivax happening as the first kill, so trying to generate a new consensus would just have been impossible.

I can think vivax is scummy can you show me what you're talking about
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 20:19 GMT
#611
On August 16 2020 04:55 Dadred wrote:
Actually FF I can do work I do not mind. However it is quite...sad...that you wouldn't even read like a three page filter to make your own mind up. Not saying your scum but slightly dissapointed

*shrug* I was pretty baked when i wrote that tbh

sorry
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 434
TKL 283
CranKy Ducklings234
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1074
TKL 283
ProTech134
Rex 118
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51306
Free 1800
Horang2 337
firebathero 259
Zeus 195
Trap 145
Last 122
Hyun 79
ToSsGirL 67
soO 28
[ Show more ]
Yoon 24
Rock 20
Aegong 20
Bishop 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Noble 13
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc6776
Dendi1112
XaKoH 448
420jenkins179
Counter-Strike
fl0m3614
byalli710
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko450
Other Games
singsing2283
Beastyqt483
Mlord374
KnowMe188
mouzStarbuck176
Hui .153
DeMusliM135
Liquid`VortiX113
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP30
• StrangeGG 27
• poizon28 11
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony9
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2320
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1563
Other Games
• Shiphtur338
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
1h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 54m
Patches Events
23h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
OSC
1d 7h
OSC
1d 20h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.