• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:26
CEST 12:26
KST 19:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9347 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 17:20 GMT
#856
You guys are joking right if LS is mafia. So, we basically just take him as town given that he has 2 town reads of the 4 POE players EITHER they're both mafia, OR they're WRONG town. Wrong town in LyLo = GG.

I'm never with Trfel because of how he's been pandering to me all game, therefore Damdred is always mafia because his scum team is literally 2 players who CANNOT bet together.

We can re-evaluate LS in final 3, but I think it's just obviously Damdred + Trfel.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 17:30 GMT
#859
On August 10 2020 01:44 Eywa- wrote:
I'm torn because I think the mechanically correct play here is to kill GTacc (combination of him being scummy and not being involved in the stupid discussion about claimed confirmed town).


On August 16 2020 06:21 Eywa- wrote:
I feel like vivax trfel dafred wins


On August 16 2020 07:49 Eywa- wrote:
Trfel Damdred vivax contains 2 scum lol



On August 16 2020 08:00 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 07:57 Trfel wrote:
On August 16 2020 07:50 Eywa- wrote:
On August 16 2020 07:43 Trfel wrote:
I do find it really interesting and suspicious that ShoCkeyy and Eywa- have not responded to the replacement and are still voting for the GTacc/Dadred slot. Doesn't make much sense to me. Even though GTacc was suspicious I don't think anyone could say he was mafia with certainty given his low activity/substance.

I voted post replacement, but yeah, I suppose it's suspicious kappa
Yeah, still suspicious. I feel like most people try to get a chance to evaluate the replacement first.

Unless you have a read on Dadred already, in which case I'm all ears?

Let's flip trfel, when he flips mafia, I'll be lock town.


On August 16 2020 09:37 Eywa- wrote:
Can we end trfel today?


On August 16 2020 09:50 Eywa- wrote:
Guys, I don't know what to tell you, Trfel is just mafia. Like, my point about LS also applies to myself, all I need to do if I'm mafia is lean on the fact that I posted "I think HoldenGolden town slipped", no vote him and gain another 24h.

Like, I really don't see why you guys think this player is town... And he should die today.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 17:31 GMT
#860
Anyone who thinks me and Trfel were playing a bus/pocket routine for most of the game is absolutely out of their minds. I think the solve is just super easy.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 17:33 GMT
#861
Now, it's fair to think I'm with Damdred, because I said he was super mafia D1 (before replacement) and never pushed hard on him. I won't even refute that case because I think today speaks for itself.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 17:36 GMT
#862
On August 18 2020 02:20 Eywa- wrote:
You guys are joking right if LS is mafia. So, we basically just take him as town given that he has 2 town reads of the 4 POE players EITHER they're both mafia, OR they're WRONG town. Wrong town in LyLo = GG.

I'm never with Trfel because of how he's been pandering to me all game, therefore Damdred is always mafia because his scum team is literally 2 players who CANNOT bet together.

We can re-evaluate LS in final 3, but I think it's just obviously Damdred + Trfel.

So yeah, if we're living in the world where FF is the real doctor with the save as claimed, this is the only world we win in.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 17:42 GMT
#864
On August 18 2020 02:36 Dadred wrote:
Tbh I wish I was scum with Eywa here I love a double bus. Sadly I'm not that interesting this game. Not even my favorite alignment.

In either case, a bus/pocket is less likely but it's not impossible and arguing that it is impossible just gets is no where.

I'm not even sure you are scum atm tbh, but I don't have time until tonight to dig more.

So the guy says he's never voting LS today, doubles down on that when he's pressured, then confirms that his town read on LS and the decision he's decided to take this game is a low probability play. Oh, and he's not really sure about any of his reads, but there are only 3 players to reasonably choose from! Heck, I mean, it would make sense if he were still evaluating the doc, but where is that present in his posting?

This guy is just mafia, it's irrefutable.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 17:45 GMT
#865
Not to mention, the guy has a serious love for "scum hunting" and does not like how I play the game without "scum hunting", yet "scum hunting" has been absent from his posts today, which again... Would make sense if he already made up his mind, which clearly...

I mean, I don't think I have to hammer this home any harder than that. We need every town to vote here. I'm so OBVIOUSLY town and he is just outed MAFIA.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 20:39 GMT
#878
I don't see anything changing, we just need everyone to vote in consensus on Damdred, or myself if you think this is my scum game. Any other vote would be foolish, any non-consensus vote is game throwing. Damdred unvoting or moving is a scum claim because I'm voting him. If he's town, the game is over.

I haven't taken a hard line on kills this game, which resulted in my top town read being killed, so I'm going all-in on this one.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 20:41 GMT
#879
So yeah, if me/Damdred is Town / Town, the game is over.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 18 2020 00:16 GMT
#887
##unvote
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 18 2020 01:12 GMT
#892
##vote: Damdred
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 18 2020 02:09 GMT
#895
I'm voting Damdred, I'm town. You guys do the math on what needs to be done.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 18 2020 13:04 GMT
#902
On August 18 2020 19:50 Dadred wrote:
I will consolidate to make sure we get a lunch today, I just wanted to say that.

I'm town and voting you, so your vote doesn't matter.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 18 2020 18:41 GMT
#904
I'm 100% always voting Damdred today by the way. Any votes cast for anyone but Damdred have a 0% chance of town win because I'm not moving.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 18 2020 19:56 GMT
#906
On August 19 2020 04:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2020 03:41 Eywa- wrote:
I'm 100% always voting Damdred today by the way. Any votes cast for anyone but Damdred have a 0% chance of town win because I'm not moving.

Very cool if you're actually town to hold the game hostage like this.

Do you disagree with my wagonalysis?

I disagree with not getting a single lynch that I want this game.

TBH, I should have held the game hostage for Shockey.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 18 2020 20:17 GMT
#911
On August 19 2020 05:04 Fecalfeast wrote:
I really like that trfel pulled out the effort here though.


Eywa sell me on dadred and if you've already done the selling I'll go read it i guess

I explained why his perspective makes no sense unless he's considering you/onegu to be mafia which he wasn't considering for today.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 18 2020 21:58 GMT
#918
On August 19 2020 06:20 Dadred wrote:
I'm not going to come down on anyone if I get lynched, tbh idk what else to say. From my perspective the only lynchable people is Ewya and LS and Trfel. From the analysis of the wagon flipping LS outside Mylo would be optimual meh.

In either case I think I've been pretty open with my thought process and digging into a dead game.

Ewya dug and found stuff and twisted everything I've done to look scummy and that's scum 101.

Ewya wanted to end Trfel yesterday and thought Vivax was probably scum but still voted with both on Shockeyy never reevaluates and all game has either went for the opportune lunch (Holden, Shockeyy) or the easy slot (mine).

Maybe I haven't explained myself well. And it's to bad I didn't stick to my guns early but that first list was pretty decent from my perspective.

This post never comes from town
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 18 2020 22:06 GMT
#919
On August 19 2020 06:29 Trfel wrote:
Yeah okay fine, I prefer lynching Eywa- to Damdred.

Maybe that's me being manipulated. But Damdred deserves credit for bringing the game back to life and his play has been really solid. The only real mark against him is the LightningStrike read in my opinion.

Eywa- has a few individual issues in addition to the general lack of explanations of reads and such. Plus the hard refusal to consider LightningStrike as mafia and lack of willingness to re-evaluate. I will try to stop overthinking it.

From your perspective, nothing else matters except for this. But I will re-evaluate in F3, it'll be easier to evaluate once you guys know I'm IC and Damdred is no longer clogging the thread.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 18 2020 22:12 GMT
#920
On August 19 2020 05:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
Leaving my tinfoil hat on the rack for a moment this means dadred and eywa are not a team

Eywa/LS
Eywa/Trfel
Dadred/LS
Dadred/trfel
Trfel/LS

Personally, I think Trfel pandering for my vote up until I pointed it out is more indicative of "not partners"... Which I guess puts me with only LS from your perspective as a potential partner.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 18 2020 23:19 GMT
#923
On August 19 2020 08:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
who's here

I'm here
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM471
IndyStarCraft 69
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 471
Lowko242
IndyStarCraft 69
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4874
Stork 2418
Horang2 466
Soulkey 367
Jaedong 344
Larva 268
Zeus 255
Soma 246
Mini 227
BeSt 208
[ Show more ]
sorry 102
Mind 79
Last 67
Hyun 63
Pusan 62
ZerO 60
Sexy 48
Shinee 34
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Sacsri 10
zelot 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe322
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 435
Other Games
gofns33475
singsing2035
Coldzera 704
Happy322
byalli270
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 30
• StrangeGG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV302
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Jankos3264
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 34m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 34m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.