• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:45
CEST 21:45
KST 04:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12451 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 10 2020 18:28 GMT
#193
On August 11 2020 03:16 Trfel wrote:
Heading out to go to the store, be back in a bit. Have a miserable list post coming.

Thanks Mr. Cheesecake for replying. Can I ask what you wanted to hear from me? I'm just not sure what you expected.


Sure. I wanted to see how you would react to getting voted based on my reasoning, as in, how you felt about the reasoning itself and what that said to you about my alignment. I think the first two sentences in your previous post tell me a lot. The fact that you just didn't care is townie.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 10 2020 19:14 GMT
#196
On August 11 2020 04:09 HoldenGolden wrote:
I've ended up getting tied up dealing with the Joy's of university book stores. I'll be back probably this evening after my next class.

I've skimmed and why are we start to lock ourselves into lynching the inactives? A common trend I saw is someone is or is/is not a good lynch based on their activity level. Why? If someone is active and seems scummy to you, they can be power scum and thus needs to be lynched.

I'm fine plynching; but this feels more like a mentality thing rather than actually being forced to plynch yet.


I generally agree with this sentiment. Although at this point only GTacc is really inactive.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 11 2020 12:31 GMT
#313
Sad to see I missed everything. I am still pretty down to lynch Shockeyy as a gutread, and I feel like if he were town then mafia would have at least jumped on that bandwagon while they could have. I feel like my reads are starting to blend together this game between Trfel and Eywa but I am leaning more town on Trfel

On August 11 2020 09:52 Eywa- wrote:
I'll actually just dunk on ANYONE if someone goes to 3 or 4.


I am kind of in the same situation right now. I just want a flip so I can have some information. I hate being in the dark and its frustrating when there are no clear indications or bandwagons forming. I tried to get something going with a Shockeyy lynch but apparently the thread is too disinterested in it.

I don't like the FF/LS stuff and I think it's probably just town on town. I have a feeling LS is just bad town being aggressive and FF is in the same realm as Eywa for me.

We are not going to do end of day shenanigans and need to galvanize support for one or two candidates for lynch. I think the only person I'd rather not lynch today is Trfel.

We could lynch GTacc and nobody in the thread seems opposed to this, but I am starting to convince myself of a HoldenGolden lynch the more I think about it. That last post about policy lynching is pretty bad.

On August 11 2020 04:09 HoldenGolden wrote:
I've ended up getting tied up dealing with the Joy's of university book stores. I'll be back probably this evening after my next class.

I've skimmed and why are we start to lock ourselves into lynching the inactives? A common trend I saw is someone is or is/is not a good lynch based on their activity level. Why? If someone is active and seems scummy to you, they can be power scum and thus needs to be lynched.

I'm fine plynching; but this feels more like a mentality thing rather than actually being forced to plynch yet.


I agree with the sentiment (the last line), but in the greater context of the post it feels as if he is distancing himself from the outcome of the flip. This is assuming GTacc is town and HoldenGolden is mafia. I disagree with people with the whole forced post thing and I am interested to see where he goes with the new stuff in the thread.

Vivax is an enigma to me and just seems to be prodding here or there. No read. Better lynch than nobody.

Keeping my vote on Shockeyy because he just called me bad at the game and hasn't done anything else noteworthy. Thus, he can die today.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 11 2020 12:44 GMT
#314
On August 11 2020 09:45 Eywa- wrote:
Is Trfel the kill? LOL


I am unsure why you say this. Am I missing something?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 11 2020 13:14 GMT
#316
What a votecount.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 11 2020 18:14 GMT
#325
It seems we all have a slight scumread on Shockeyy or Holden in some form or another. Let's make those the wagons and go from there. Maybe it will incentivize one of them to post. Idk if GTacc can get a replacement or will get modkilled or what, but I'd rather not waste a lynch on it because there is at least one mafia among the active players we can find and if he's town it just sucks. Like, how do we garner information from a GTacc lynch if he is town? Maybe he comes back?

People we shouldn't be lynching today: Trfel, LightningStrike, FecalFeast, Vivax,

Trfel and LS because I'm townreading them. Vivax because he just made a point that I was thinking earlier about FF having the most sane posts at end of day. And FF because he seems to be more active ow and for said sane posts trying to gather people to lynch.

FYI I am kind of around but at work and will not be here for deadline. 7 hours to lynch.

What do we think? My vote's already on Shockeyy.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 11 2020 18:16 GMT
#326
I don't want to be sitting around for another 24 hours without a flip to reassess.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 11 2020 18:29 GMT
#327
On August 11 2020 01:58 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 00:02 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
We are going to lynch Shockeyy today.

On August 29 2015 05:42 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 29 2015 05:40 KelsierSC wrote:
On August 29 2015 05:39 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 29 2015 05:35 KelsierSC wrote:
On August 29 2015 05:34 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
KSC clearly hasn't read my mega post and is still buddying me despite me wanting to kill him.


i did read your mega post



Then why are you mafia buddying me? You just defended me against Vivax, and you've been doing this all game.


because vivax made a stupid post


That's true. But in my experience mafia are more likely to defend me than town are, especially given that most people have been terribly scumreading me this game.


The above post is from my last game 5 years ago. In this game, KelsierSC was mafia and was townreading me the entire game and sheeping my scumreads that were on town. I know this was a long time ago, but I remember it clearly because of how it felt when it happened. I remember that feeling, and I am feeling this now with Shockeyy.

Shockeyy did the same thing where he just townread me and then agreed with my read on Trfel. Now, my read on Trfel is pretty bad. It was mainly intended to get something going. Trfel does need to post something of relative substance, but I find it interesting that nobody else in this thread commented on my Trfel vote with the exception of LightningStrike who said it was NAI. Why is Shockeyy agreeing with me? He does not like people who analyze opening posts, but he likes me?

He gives me the jeebies.

##Unvote
##Vote: Shockeyy


Stop being ignorant and bad at the game


Give me a reason to not lynch you
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 11 2020 19:24 GMT
#334
On August 12 2020 03:36 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2020 03:29 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 11 2020 01:58 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 11 2020 00:02 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
We are going to lynch Shockeyy today.

On August 29 2015 05:42 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 29 2015 05:40 KelsierSC wrote:
On August 29 2015 05:39 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 29 2015 05:35 KelsierSC wrote:
On August 29 2015 05:34 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
KSC clearly hasn't read my mega post and is still buddying me despite me wanting to kill him.


i did read your mega post



Then why are you mafia buddying me? You just defended me against Vivax, and you've been doing this all game.


because vivax made a stupid post


That's true. But in my experience mafia are more likely to defend me than town are, especially given that most people have been terribly scumreading me this game.


The above post is from my last game 5 years ago. In this game, KelsierSC was mafia and was townreading me the entire game and sheeping my scumreads that were on town. I know this was a long time ago, but I remember it clearly because of how it felt when it happened. I remember that feeling, and I am feeling this now with Shockeyy.

Shockeyy did the same thing where he just townread me and then agreed with my read on Trfel. Now, my read on Trfel is pretty bad. It was mainly intended to get something going. Trfel does need to post something of relative substance, but I find it interesting that nobody else in this thread commented on my Trfel vote with the exception of LightningStrike who said it was NAI. Why is Shockeyy agreeing with me? He does not like people who analyze opening posts, but he likes me?

He gives me the jeebies.

##Unvote
##Vote: Shockeyy


Stop being ignorant and bad at the game


Give me a reason to not lynch you


You're already keen on lynching me, any reason I give you will just go over your head, in one ear and out the other. I don't like wasting my time with those that just do things to do them. You literally are only voting me because I town read you. What a load of shit on your part.


This is untrue. You sheeped my Trfel read, which I did not like. You have not even attempted to reason with me otherwise. If you are mad I get it, but I think the way you and Trfel handled my pressure are in opposite directions and that is part of my feels.

If you are town, convince me because I don't buy it.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 11 2020 19:32 GMT
#335
On August 12 2020 03:58 Eywa- wrote:
I think there's a lot of TvT which brings me back to my original conclusion, HoldenGolden + Vivax or GTacc


Why is Vivax mafia? I see some quoted posts from him and don't get it. And why was Trfel "the lynch" yesterday?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 11 2020 19:33 GMT
#336
On August 12 2020 04:09 Vivax wrote:
Shockeyy I just dived your filter and imo you look frustrated mostly.
Do you feel like you don't want to play because there's people calling you scum?

You spend more posts for Cheesecake calling you scum than doing much else.
You got any theory regarding the game or anything to share as to who you think is mafia?


Please do this Shock.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 11 2020 19:39 GMT
#337
On August 12 2020 03:58 GTacc wrote:
Sorry I forgot this game, I will read asap. I was on vacation and road trip but I am home now.


:D

@Holden

##Unvote
##Vote: HoldenGolden


Your thoughts on this game?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 11 2020 20:31 GMT
#341
On August 12 2020 04:59 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2020 04:09 Vivax wrote:
Shockeyy I just dived your filter and imo you look frustrated mostly.
Do you feel like you don't want to play because there's people calling you scum?

You spend more posts for Cheesecake calling you scum than doing much else.
You got any theory regarding the game or anything to share as to who you think is mafia?


I don't have any updated theories, but I did share on who I possibly think might be mafia. I haven't been able to update my reads or really spend the time I've wanted to on this game, which has gotten me frustrated, not actually Mr Cheesecake.

It's really my fault for not carving out the time needed, but also my wifes pregnancy and job have sucked up a lot of my time these past weeks.


Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that Vivax, Trfel, and LS?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 12 2020 00:08 GMT
#346
On August 12 2020 06:01 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2020 05:31 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 12 2020 04:59 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 12 2020 04:09 Vivax wrote:
Shockeyy I just dived your filter and imo you look frustrated mostly.
Do you feel like you don't want to play because there's people calling you scum?

You spend more posts for Cheesecake calling you scum than doing much else.
You got any theory regarding the game or anything to share as to who you think is mafia?


I don't have any updated theories, but I did share on who I possibly think might be mafia. I haven't been able to update my reads or really spend the time I've wanted to on this game, which has gotten me frustrated, not actually Mr Cheesecake.

It's really my fault for not carving out the time needed, but also my wifes pregnancy and job have sucked up a lot of my time these past weeks.


Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that Vivax, Trfel, and LS?


Vivax is more for posture, but I definitely do think Trfel can be mafia. LS seems to be protecting Vivax which I found extremely odd, so yea you can put him in my scum list too.


I just got home. I would like you to expand upon the Trfel read if you can. Specifically about his vote on FecalFeast and post about him. Regardless, I don't think we are going to get a lynch in the next hour unless we can some serious activity.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 12 2020 00:12 GMT
#347
On August 12 2020 08:45 Trfel wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: ShoCkeyy


ShoCkeyy seems all over the place this game, and very inconsistent from what I expect from him.

Idk.


You still townie on Holden?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 12 2020 00:15 GMT
#350
On August 12 2020 09:15 Vivax wrote:
nice ninja tho

But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 12 2020 00:49 GMT
#357
That's 5?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 12 2020 00:56 GMT
#364
Just murder. Unless you are up for shennanies
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 12 2020 00:58 GMT
#368
Jesus christ Lightningstrike
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 12 2020 00:58 GMT
#370
##Unvote
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1494
TKL 487
IndyStarCraft 286
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1494
TKL 487
IndyStarCraft 286
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 142
ZZZero.O 114
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11603
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1422
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu661
MindelVK25
Other Games
summit1g6123
Liquid`RaSZi2284
fl0m1562
FrodaN1477
B2W.Neo789
olofmeister707
Khaldor493
Beastyqt346
Livibee181
crisheroes155
Pyrionflax120
Mew2King67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick799
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft 2
angryscii 19
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 29
• Adnapsc2 13
• niya90s 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki53
• blackmanpl 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1320
• Shiphtur680
• WagamamaTV317
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 15m
Replay Cast
3h 15m
OSC
16h 15m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.