• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:53
CEST 20:53
KST 03:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8145 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 10 2020 23:31 GMT
#242
You asked why he wasn't scumreading me and i gave you an option...
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 10 2020 23:32 GMT
#243
LS is reading really scummy to me now he's just poking and talking about real life normally he actually scumhunts while being tonedeaf
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 10 2020 23:34 GMT
#244
Also big news: FecalFeast doesn't become married to his reads as soon as they're mentioned
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 10 2020 23:36 GMT
#245
Can we get a majority here? I could vote vivax as he's not done a whole which is a huge meta tell for him (directed at the new people playing this game)
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 10 2020 23:56 GMT
#248
Ok just went back to check. Town loses if time expires which means mafia wants to go as many days with no lynch as possible as each day we get closer to lylo. Imagine lylo with a full game that's shit.

So with this being true I'm thinking eliminating low posters with the votes is a good start as it forces mafia to bluehunt or kill more active players thereby reducing the pool of possible mafia well before the timer runs out. If we create a popular effort to stall votes later on if things get spicy then we really shouldn't lose.

Vivax is a fine kill as is shockeyy or gtacc

A shenanigans onto LS would be fine too

We need to kill today imho
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 10 2020 23:59 GMT
#249
On August 11 2020 08:49 Trfel wrote:
Fecalfeast, I'll try to step back and give you space to do your thing. But can I ask, do you have any new reads, or revisions to old reads, now that you've caught up? Or please share whenever you do catch up?

Your tunnel on me is fine but you should probably be aware that I'm LHF early days so my tenative townread on you can remain. LS is a toneread that I'm calling scumny especially with his omgus just now. Holden is still a suspicious active player but with my current theory I'd like to keep him around for a day or two still. Shockkeyys early game sucked and can die. Gtacc pooped a bunch of mechanical trash and went mia so he can die. Vivax should be a good enough player to have come up with a way to game the 14 day timer so he's scumleaning hard with his earlygame inactivity/minor prodding. I think i like cheesecake.

Who else is in the game? Eywa was active recently but idk what they're up to tbh
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 11 2020 00:00 GMT
#250
In this last hour i want to know who is here and get a consolidation of votes. I need to know if we have a real maj, if we have enough to push a wagon over maj, or if we're fucked for another 24

Also don't make the maj me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 11 2020 00:01 GMT
#252
On August 11 2020 09:01 Trfel wrote:
Sorry, what is LHF?

Low hanging fruit sorry I've been playing turbos on mafia universe
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 11 2020 00:04 GMT
#254
Oh great the classic where one scumread is voting my other vote target
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 11 2020 00:05 GMT
#256
Anything else trfel?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 11 2020 00:06 GMT
#258
On August 11 2020 09:04 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 09:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
On August 11 2020 09:01 Trfel wrote:
Sorry, what is LHF?

Low hanging fruit sorry I've been playing turbos on mafia universe
No worries, thanks, makes sense. Why do you say you're low hanging fruit early on though? I don't recall this being the case, I remember you having a decent town game when you decided to play. In all stages of the game.

I'll take a closer look at your reads in a bit.

I've never considered my day 1 to be active. At least not in the last few years. When I'm scum maybe because I'm all excited at the start of the game but i certainly perceive my day1 to be bad based on how many times I'm a day 1 wagon
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 11 2020 00:09 GMT
#259
Wait it's less than an hour until deadline and your top scumread and vote target has come back with a multi-post stream of consciousness and you're like "meh, time for a shower" or do you have somewhere to be?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 11 2020 00:20 GMT
#261
##vote: vivax
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 11 2020 00:20 GMT
#262
Or sorry
##unvote
##vote: vivax
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 11 2020 00:25 GMT
#264
No problem, mango. You can see how it might have looked at the time, though, right?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 11 2020 00:28 GMT
#269
On August 11 2020 09:26 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 08:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
LS is reading really scummy to me now he's just poking and talking about real life normally he actually scumhunts while being tonedeaf
Can you explain to me why this is a toneread? Because to me this sounds like a normal read, not a toneread. Sorry if I'm being obtuse.

Because with LS every post he makes is a scummy post tbh

Calling LS actually scum rather than scummy is the toneread, if that makes any sense?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 11 2020 00:28 GMT
#270
On August 11 2020 09:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Trfel he just mafia don't answer him

this is mafia LS i swear it or I'll continue to never try and read him again
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 11 2020 00:35 GMT
#278
dude if that's not mafia LS I'll continue to say I can;t read him because that is mafia LS
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 11 2020 00:36 GMT
#280
On August 11 2020 09:32 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 09:29 Eywa- wrote:
On August 11 2020 09:28 Trfel wrote:
On August 11 2020 09:25 Eywa- wrote:
On August 11 2020 09:22 Trfel wrote:
On August 11 2020 09:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
Wait it's less than an hour until deadline and your top scumread and vote target has come back with a multi-post stream of consciousness and you're like "meh, time for a shower" or do you have somewhere to be?
I was exercising while talking to you, I needed to shower.

Make of it whatever you want, I guess, haha.

Do you agree that lynching vivax is better than no lynch here?

If so, I expect your vote to have moved by the deadline.
No, I disagree.... I think that it's okay to take an extra 24h on Day 1 (especially given the lack of activity). It doesn't mean that we lose, it just means that we have one less day to work with later. I find activity towards the end of games (towards LYLO) tends to significantly drop off, and people are more or less just waiting for the flip anyway. It's not a no-lynch, it's just a 24 hour delay on the lynch.

If I had reason to think Vivax is mafia, then I would change my vote. But I don't. He's solidly null for me; he hasn't posted much but I'm okay with what he has posted.

You are willing to risk losing the game on time over a null read?
It's not much of a risk really, but sure.

@LightningStrike, sorry, but I'm not 100% convinced he's mafia yet. I'm still going to work on it.

@Fecalfeast, sorry for so many questions, but can I ask why you voted for Vivax and not for LightningStrike here?

I feel as thought murder is the best option vs no murder. LS wont get traction today with this few active players. It'd be better to cut my losses and go on the magon on the player that's known to afk as mafia and he's been fairly inactive thus far.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 11 2020 00:38 GMT
#282
However there's absolutely no way we get maj today at this rate, right?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 542
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19960
Calm 3629
Mini 424
Mind 84
910 65
Free 63
soO 31
Trap 31
Aegong 23
Dota 2
Gorgc5189
XaKoH 285
canceldota56
Counter-Strike
fl0m6184
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3472
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt539
Liquid`Hasu288
Khaldor196
Livibee190
C9.Mang0129
Trikslyr126
RotterdaM118
IndyStarCraft 92
QueenE72
ZombieGrub33
BRAT_OK 25
MindelVK11
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix11
• niya90s 2
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV286
League of Legends
• Nemesis2234
Other Games
• Shiphtur804
• imaqtpie768
• tFFMrPink 7
• Scarra4
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 7m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 7m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.