• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:33
CEST 01:33
KST 08:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8015 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 19 2020 21:41 GMT
#1041
I'm basically only going to be playing around this time every day sorry trfel if it seems like I'm ignoring you
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 19 2020 22:14 GMT
#1044
On August 20 2020 06:46 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2020 06:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm basically only going to be playing around this time every day sorry trfel if it seems like I'm ignoring you
I guess whenever you're around I've been asking you questions and bringing up things to discuss and you haven't responded :/ Maybe you didn't find it interesting or whatever but it gets frustrating after a while. My cases didn't seem to make an impact either. It's not your fault, I guess I need to try and learn a new playstyle that people appreciate more, it's just demotivating.

It's not you, I've basically just been skimming while at work then failing to go back and re read.

Sorry to make you feel like that
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 19 2020 22:26 GMT
#1045
Look the thing is this game is pointless for me to put effort into anymore if I'm not at least going to get onegu here at the same time and vote with me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 19 2020 23:05 GMT
#1054
LS make a case on one of them before deadline please

I understand you may just say no and that's fine but tbh you've not articulated a scumread and a reason for that scumread for anyone other than myself. The only reads you've given other than on me are POE at best or a hard townread

##unvote
##vote lightningstrike
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 19 2020 23:06 GMT
#1055
This is what I've wanted all game tbh but never pushed it because I'm not confident in my LS read.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 19 2020 23:16 GMT
#1061
On August 20 2020 08:07 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2020 08:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
This is what I've wanted all game tbh but never pushed it because I'm not confident in my LS read.

I'm not confident at all in your LS read.

mneh mneh mneh
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 20 2020 00:05 GMT
#1063
i hope ls flips scum because it means we don't lose. It also means I get to die unless mafia mercy kills onegu
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 20 2020 00:08 GMT
#1066
On August 20 2020 09:07 Dadred wrote:
Well that's true.

why you gotta do this
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 20 2020 00:09 GMT
#1069
you're not allowed to act scummy in the last hour
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 20 2020 00:40 GMT
#1074
On August 20 2020 09:13 LightningStrike wrote:
The case on Eywa-
So here is one of his entrance posts:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2020 22:50 Eywa- wrote:
HoldenGolden, I'm not familiar with the flavor, are you softing doc?

Why blue hunt that early into the game as town? It makes no sense to do it as if the doctor got outed then they will be roleblocked for the rest of the game.
I see what you mean here but at the same time I don't know how what holden was doing could be a doctor claim and it could have been a way to obfuscate the doctor. anyone who claims off this post was going to claim at a bad time anyway.
On August 20 2020 09:13 LightningStrike wrote:
Next this post after he voted Vivax when prompted on why he is voting Vivax:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 01:08 Eywa- wrote:
It's a good question, I'm finding a hard time explaining it myself.

I feel like I don't have a very good grasp on the game unless the simple answer of GTacc/Vivax (at least one of) is mafia. The activity in the game has been hard to read and has left me not wanting to lynch Shockey or trfel which I'm hearing a lot about.

I can't get GTacc lynched today, he probably forgot about the game tbh. He doesn't play much offsite.

He didn't have a real reason to lynch Vivax at that point and thus was a bad vote reason.

fair enough but I'm not sure voting for a bad reason is inherently AI especially when the entire way to play a majority lynch game with a time limit is to consolidate on a person rathe rthan push your reads super hard
On August 20 2020 09:13 LightningStrike wrote:
Next this was on the 10th's deadline coming in this post:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 09:45 Eywa- wrote:
Is Trfel the kill? LOL

He was suggesting a lynch alternative and he didn't even said any reasons for why Trfel was possibly mafia at that point of time.
Next this weird post from him:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 06:53 Eywa- wrote:
On August 16 2020 06:52 Vivax wrote:
On August 16 2020 06:48 Eywa- wrote:
On August 16 2020 06:46 Vivax wrote:
Eywa what did you even vote Cheesecake for?

He ninjad my post so there's a 0,01% chance he's scum looking for the same answers as me.

Do you expect that if I answer this question again, that I will somehow slip giving you a reason to vote me?


I like how you already start from the presumption that I ask you things in order to nail you.

And in an attempt to evade the question.

Is there a reason for you not wanting to share insights on previous scumreads?

Cases are scummy.

Why are cases scummy? When people post cases it meant to prove someone is a certain alignment idk why he really would cases are scummy as town.
Next this snide comment:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2020 11:13 Eywa- wrote:
I mean, we just lynched obvious town yesterday, so we deserve to lose right?

If you really thought someone was obvious town why didn't you defend them and even further more he never explained why he thought Shockeyy was town in the first place before that post in the first place.
Next he tried to force himself vs Damdred this entire phase:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2020 05:39 Eywa- wrote:
I don't see anything changing, we just need everyone to vote in consensus on Damdred, or myself if you think this is my scum game. Any other vote would be foolish, any non-consensus vote is game throwing. Damdred unvoting or moving is a scum claim because I'm voting him. If he's town, the game is over.

I haven't taken a hard line on kills this game, which resulted in my top town read being killed, so I'm going all-in on this one.

He tried to do this because town needed to move on? Very odd thing to do even I did do something similar trying to push FF Day 1 I didn't do it more than 1 IRL day for it.
Last and not least trying to tell me and Damdred that the other is mafia:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2020 04:20 Eywa- wrote:
LS and Damdred voting together is mind-boggling. They need to know that the other is mafia yeah?

@FF if we can't get either of them to switch, you know we have to switch onto one of them right? It's our only chance of winning.

Before that post I explained my Damdred read on why I thought Damdred was town so why did I need to think Damdred is mafia at that point? Very weird thing to do as town to tell 2 people that they must scumread each other.
TLDR:
1. Very weird entrance
2. Very unexplained reads throughout the game on multiple people
3. Didn't really defend his town read and made a very snide remark regarding his town read being lynched
4. Tried to force Damdred vs him for this entire day phase
5. Telling me and Damdred that we must scumread each other

the rest of this is just m ore evidence that this was made right now from skimming the filter. Eywa has been pushing his associative read business for a long time and if LS hasd been reading the game and eywas filter thoroughly he'd know that(it's like 9 pages long he couldn't have just read it all now)

LS it really looks like you went into eywas filter thinking he's scum and finding posts to call out based on that initial bias. I'm so far not moving my vote
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 20 2020 00:40 GMT
#1075
I here i'm taking time to read respond and think about things.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 20 2020 00:42 GMT
#1076
On August 20 2020 09:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Wtf no responses to my case yet? WTF TOWN READ MY CASE AND LEAST RESPOND TO IT..............

F5ing to see the responses to your case instead of talking about trfel like you just said you were going to is scummy to me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 20 2020 00:55 GMT
#1089
shenanigans onto damdred?!
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 20 2020 00:57 GMT
#1092
oh come on guys it's a joke
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 20 2020 00:59 GMT
#1096
wat r u doin
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 20 2020 01:00 GMT
#1099
i already tried to bait
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 20 2020 01:00 GMT
#1102
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 23 2020 04:53 GMT
#1187
On August 15 2020 08:10 Fecalfeast wrote:
Another random thought if there was a no kill due to none being submitted and mafia is just afk this game doesn't count

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 8 9 10 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
ProTech139
ViBE123
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11870
910 73
NaDa 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever397
canceldota158
League of Legends
Doublelift4294
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3646
Other Games
summit1g5583
C9.Mang0397
JimRising 383
ToD147
PPMD42
JuggernautJason33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick794
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP40
• poizon28 36
• musti20045 20
• RyuSc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra963
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur582
• tFFMrPink 7
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 28m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.