• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:54
CEST 13:54
KST 20:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9438 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 All
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 21 2020 05:01 GMT
#1112
On August 21 2020 10:10 Trfel wrote:
Remaining Players:
  • Eywa-
  • Dadred
  • Onegu
  • Trfel
I know I'm not mafia. I also know that Dadred isn't mafia, because if he were mafia he would have killed me yesterday when I had three votes on me at the deadline. So that leaves Eywa- and Onegu, Onegu presumably being the Night 1 save that prevented the mafia kill. Which definitely does point to Eywa- being the remaining mafia.

I really think it is the simple solution in this case.

##Vote: Eywa-

He never had an opportunity to kill you, I was just baiting. I unvoted with 1 second left.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 21 2020 19:31 GMT
#1115
On August 22 2020 03:46 Trfel wrote:
I suppose that has some merit. Eywa-, why vote for Damdred instead of me?

Wait, why do you think I should be voting you?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 21 2020 19:33 GMT
#1117
Also, going to play some AtE here, you complained all game about people killing you based on play style. I definitely feel the only reason your vote is on me is based on play style. Such is the way of the world 🤔 I guess you project your own play onto others?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 21 2020 19:37 GMT
#1118
Also, if I'm mafia with LS, why on earth does he come after me yesterday, making everyone question the state of the game? I feel like, if he just votes Trfel and sits, it doesn't draw enough suspicion for FF to flip.

Also, FF has town read me all game. Do either of you think you have a better grasp on my play than him? (I'm not saying he's got a god read, but I feel like we can vibe)
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 21 2020 19:39 GMT
#1119
Also, to me that indicated that he was ok with me or Trfel dying.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 21 2020 19:41 GMT
#1120
*shrug*

I've made my case a dozen times, I don't see any point in making it again when I probably have 2 votes locked on me 🤷‍♂️
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 21 2020 20:36 GMT
#1122
On August 22 2020 04:51 Dadred wrote:
If my vote was locked it would already be on you.

I'm not putting a double bus out of the question.

I said what I said.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 22 2020 04:46 GMT
#1127
On August 22 2020 11:26 Trfel wrote:
you are more than welcome to respond if you like

I thought my non-response was a sufficient response.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 22 2020 10:43 GMT
#1128
Ok, I wasn't going to cheese this, but since you're being hard headed @Trfel, the reason I said GTacc was scummy day 1 and was the optimal lynch is because his meta usually involves claiming his alignment in one form or another in his first few posts as town. This ranges from claiming a town role, to addressing his townies... Now, he's moved away from that a bit recently, but I fully expected him to come in with something especially when he came back in the thread, because he knew it was going to be a low effort game.

But yeah, GTacc was scummy, Damdred also pulled a universal scum tell I don't want to give... Sooo, yeah, to me that slot is just 100% lock mafia.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 22 2020 19:38 GMT
#1132
On August 23 2020 04:35 Trfel wrote:
Onegu, what caused you to switch your vote from me to LightningStrike yesterday? Was it really just because I proved that I have claimed mafia as town before?

Pointless question, onegu never the lynch.

GG guys.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 22 2020 20:12 GMT
#1134
On August 23 2020 05:08 Trfel wrote:
You're not wrong that GTacc was pretty scummy. I thought Damdred's play has been pretty solid though, minus the LightningStrike read, he's been really open and trying to figure things out.

Is there anything else you see about Damdred's play that you are willing to share?

I mean, he's naked mafia, I don't see the good play.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 23 2020 01:57 GMT
#1173
Yeah, already covered in the mod's recap. Allowing no-kill in most medic setups is iffy.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Prev 1 8 9 10 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM816
IndyStarCraft 159
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 816
Lowko414
mouzHeroMarine 279
IndyStarCraft 159
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39227
Free 5939
Jaedong 1669
BeSt 617
Soulkey 429
Horang2 406
Larva 283
Zeus 248
Soma 244
Hyun 127
[ Show more ]
sorry 122
Last 110
Pusan 79
Mind 79
Sexy 72
Yoon 67
Shinee 45
soO 39
Aegong 17
ToSsGirL 17
scan(afreeca) 17
yabsab 17
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5175
Dendi715
XaKoH 433
XcaliburYe202
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
byalli712
Other Games
gofns30598
singsing2319
Coldzera 704
B2W.Neo589
Pyrionflax296
ToD129
trigger6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 16
• StrangeGG 15
• Gemini_19 11
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
League of Legends
• Jankos3905
Upcoming Events
Online Event
7m
TaKeTV 57
CranKy Ducklings1
AI Arena Tournament
5h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 7m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.