• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:38
CEST 09:38
KST 16:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7434 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:39 GMT
#600
Pand is fair game. I think he fits fine. Ewya's persistent push on me is annoying. Throw Kels and there's too many mafia. If Ewya explains her darn reads I could probably pass it off as town. Because sometime I'm unliked.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:40 GMT
#601
On June 26 2019 06:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 06:34 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 06:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Kelsier is not my strongest town read. Youre fucking annoying, dont read, and twist words into your own delusional narratives. Like just fuck you i am done talking to you.


Rayn I'm pretty sure your town by now. Please stop talking to HF. He is prodding you. I don't know why. Can we be friends yet?

Ofc. You lynched mafia. I have had a town read on you since forever. I told grack to not lynch you.


I learned from the best !
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:43 GMT
#605
Pand's filter does not start 2 hours ago HF.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:44 GMT
#606
I hope the first time I play here in a year doesn't fall to pieces..
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:45 GMT
#609
I do agree though Pandain is pfft right now.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:46 GMT
#610
I let him go because Ewya's push seems really trashy and Kels is still bleh. Not all 3 can be mafia.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:47 GMT
#611
Still on my scum radar though.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:48 GMT
#612
On June 26 2019 06:45 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 06:43 Eversince wrote:
Pand's filter does not start 2 hours ago HF.


The only thing that's relevant to pushing something for a lynch at deadline is the posts near-ish to deadline. Anything else before that is baseless posturing. He was absolutely content sitting there 6 hours ago to 2 hours ago (deadline) when the votes were 2/2/2/2 saying Kelsier was a good vigilante shot and not actually pushing any lynch at all while complaining that people weren't voting.

It wasn't until trfel put a vote on slam and made slam a majority that Pandain actually started actively campaigning for someone to lynch (rayn - who he town(???) read - I'm not actually sure if he has town read rayn but he defends rayn a lot).


Got chu. I agree.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:50 GMT
#616
Does the fact Pand mean Kels is ok then? Because I don't see Ewya/Slam/Shape game?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:52 GMT
#617
On June 26 2019 06:48 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 06:47 Eversince wrote:
Still on my scum radar though.

I'm town


Please still answer why you have such a mafia read on me.
I want to know. I can't answer questions I don't know. You have to ask me them first.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:56 GMT
#620
Could be. Pand was around and tried very hard to move the vote away from Slam.
Shape's been non-existent for a while now.. Explains why mafia didn't try to move the votes.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:57 GMT
#622
On June 26 2019 06:55 Pandain wrote:
I'm completely null on shape.

I was certain that slam was town, and even if I voted SL it would still be a slam lynch.

So i was trying to get you to vote rayn, where there was a small chance he was scum.


Why vote Rayn though? There wasn't a reason and still isn't.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:57 GMT
#624
On June 26 2019 06:56 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 06:52 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 06:48 Eywa- wrote:
On June 26 2019 06:47 Eversince wrote:
Still on my scum radar though.

I'm town


Please still answer why you have such a mafia read on me.
I want to know. I can't answer questions I don't know. You have to ask me them first.

What questions are you trying to answer?


Why you want to grab a rope and drag me off by the hinds of a horse would be nice.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 22:00 GMT
#626
On June 26 2019 06:57 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 06:57 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 06:55 Pandain wrote:
I'm completely null on shape.

I was certain that slam was town, and even if I voted SL it would still be a slam lynch.

So i was trying to get you to vote rayn, where there was a small chance he was scum.


Why vote Rayn though? There wasn't a reason and still isn't.


5% chance (rayn) is better than 0% chance (slam)

And imo Slam was even worse than a regular town lynch, because we would have gotten no information out of a slam lynch if he was town.


We know Rayn is active and participating.
We can see t!Rayn because we look at his post and motives.

Slam had been useless all game. How is that worse? We just ;ynch a lurker or we lynch the (probably) t!Rayn for info?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 22:01 GMT
#628
oh that is a butchered post. I'm sorry.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 22:03 GMT
#630
Opinions Jock?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 22:08 GMT
#633
On June 26 2019 07:07 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 07:03 Eversince wrote:
Opinions Jock?


Everything since night one started I need to reread. I'm terrible at analyzing mechanical stuff for some reason so the whole thing about roles I just haven't got my head around yet.

Pandain def looks bad for the last couple of hours but I don't think anything has changed too much about my reads. I still like at least one of Grack and KSC for mafia.


Fair. I'm a really slow English reader myself. How long before you can make thoughts?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 22:09 GMT
#635
I', glad Grack ! Choices for tomorrow?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 22:10 GMT
#636
On June 26 2019 07:08 Jockmcplop wrote:
I also wish hf would stop prodding rayn. I think he's trying to get him to go off the rails like he sometimes does early on.


I already knew Rayn could get haywire. I made a post about it already. We'll see if it happens
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 22:13 GMT
#639
On June 26 2019 07:11 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 07:08 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:07 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:03 Eversince wrote:
Opinions Jock?


Everything since night one started I need to reread. I'm terrible at analyzing mechanical stuff for some reason so the whole thing about roles I just haven't got my head around yet.

Pandain def looks bad for the last couple of hours but I don't think anything has changed too much about my reads. I still like at least one of Grack and KSC for mafia.


Fair. I'm a really slow English reader myself. How long before you can make thoughts?


Is there something specific you wanted my thoughts on? Right now my thoughts are "I can't believe slam was mafia." I'll be here a while chatting though so anything you think I should look at just let me know and I'll try and summon an opinion.

(I've been at band practice after work so I'm fucking shattered - Complex logic isn't going to happen)



Just a general pile of reads. I think your town I just want your thoughts on everything here since you're here.
Don't bother formatting if you don't feel like doing it.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech161
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 394
Leta 239
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 58
Killer 37
Bale 34
NotJumperer 33
Aegong 28
ZergMaN 28
yabsab 16
[ Show more ]
Noble 10
Sharp 1
League of Legends
JimRising 561
Reynor33
Other Games
summit1g11087
olofmeister388
Sick212
Happy111
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Jankos540
• Stunt462
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 22m
Replay Cast
15h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.