• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:51
CEST 16:51
KST 23:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7789 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 25 2019 15:59 GMT
#403
On June 26 2019 00:55 Pandain wrote:
I don't think Rayn is non-commital at all. He's hard defending Kelsier, pushed for SL, gave reads on a whole bunch of people.

And what new reads would you have if Rayn flips town?

Eh, he has 4 pages of content from just him, so I mean, yea... There was a shift to hard defense and some kind of push I must have missed in reading... But that doesn't change his early posting or how it poorly reflects on him.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 25 2019 16:01 GMT
#405
On June 26 2019 00:59 Pandain wrote:
Also Grack is literally the king of shenanigans. This is exactly something he would do

Sure, but I still think he's good to keep around, see what develops around him.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 25 2019 16:36 GMT
#419
I could flop onto eversince
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 25 2019 16:45 GMT
#425
On June 26 2019 01:42 Jockmcplop wrote:
Despite the fact that he's been nearly universally read as mafia/null, I'd perfectly well accept that no-one wants to vote for Kiesler if someone could point me at a townie post of his.
He's been here, so its not like he hasn't had the opportunity.
I also find it a bit concerning when at least 4 people scumread a guy and no-one votes for them. It means they can't lose.

Or it just means people aren't actually scum reading him for whatever reason.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 25 2019 18:06 GMT
#447
On June 26 2019 03:00 Holyflare wrote:
Wait nah we kill rayn. Best chance of being mafia, none of you will kill him later and he more than deserves it for ignoring really really relevant questions.


##unvote
##vote raynpelikoneet


No regrets. Don't ignore the confirmed town.

This is the wagon I've been waiting for.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 25 2019 18:16 GMT
#448
I've been waiting
I've been waiting for this moment all my life
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 25 2019 18:46 GMT
#458
On June 26 2019 03:35 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 03:34 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 01:32 Grackaroni wrote:
My mafia team is Shapelog, Eversince, KelsierSC.

Pandain isn't mafia.

There's a chance that Rayn or Jock is mafia but they're both town reads at the moment. I think Jock can be very dangerous.

Eywa/Slam can be swapped in if Kelsier isn't mafia.


Agree but why the Jock warning? He's been townie to me all game. Is there meta I should read night cycle?


Also why can't Ewya/Slam be mafia with Kelsier?

Probably because neither me nor Kelsier is mafia. That would be my guess.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 25 2019 21:03 GMT
#566
I'm 100% voting Rayn tomorrow and not moving.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 25 2019 21:16 GMT
#579
On June 26 2019 06:14 Eversince wrote:
Wells since so many people around thoughts?

Rayn has been scum and continues to be scum.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 25 2019 21:21 GMT
#584
Well, if Alakaslam flips scum. Eversince and trfel are town cleared because there was no reason to bus there.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 25 2019 21:24 GMT
#587
On June 26 2019 06:23 Holyflare wrote:
There's a lot of reasons to bus. You get credit, you're never getting shot over a claimed doctor and a named townie and even then there's still like 2 people ahead of you that can just as easily look town and get shot while you rest on your confirmed town laurels as mafia. Done it plenty of times.

I think either Pandain or Rayn could be scum, but I don't think they are scum together.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 25 2019 21:42 GMT
#603
On June 26 2019 06:39 Eversince wrote:
Pand is fair game. I think he fits fine. Ewya's persistent push on me is annoying. Throw Kels and there's too many mafia. If Ewya explains her darn reads I could probably pass it off as town. Because sometime I'm unliked.

I'm not pushing you. I'm pushing Rayn
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 25 2019 21:45 GMT
#608
On June 26 2019 06:44 Eversince wrote:
I hope the first time I play here in a year doesn't fall to pieces..

We just need to lynch Rayn, then it's gravy
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 25 2019 21:48 GMT
#614
On June 26 2019 06:47 Eversince wrote:
Still on my scum radar though.

I'm town
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 25 2019 21:56 GMT
#621
On June 26 2019 06:52 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 06:48 Eywa- wrote:
On June 26 2019 06:47 Eversince wrote:
Still on my scum radar though.

I'm town


Please still answer why you have such a mafia read on me.
I want to know. I can't answer questions I don't know. You have to ask me them first.

What questions are you trying to answer?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 25 2019 22:38 GMT
#658
On June 26 2019 07:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 07:28 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:23 Holyflare wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:08 Jockmcplop wrote:
I also wish hf would stop prodding rayn. I think he's trying to get him to go off the rails like he sometimes does early on.


How can I treat someone I think is mafia seriously if they won't answer my really simple questions? That's literally the game. He would do exactly the same reaction if he was mafia or town, and blow it out of proportion even more so if mafia. I don't think my questions are even inflammatory and he's just taking it that way?? Do you not think my questions are valid?

The only way I can make people lynch rayn is by pointing out bad rayn logic and forcing him to answer it so other people realise he actually is mafia. Which he's cleverly avoiding doing.


HF give him half of day2 ok? I think you both just need a chance to cool off. Or go just in a lake. That would do too.
Fighting between eachother is useless though. Since I know for a fact your town. Believe Rayn is town.. Just stop for that time please !.


I would absolutely be giving him space if I had the time but I am going to die so can't and he really should just answer my questions. He's stalling because I am going to die and then he doesn't have to answer them when I'm gone.

So, promise me when I am dead you will ask him:

A) What bullshit was going on in the thread that made him want to make a town case on Kelsier. <-- he said he said it in his filter but I can't see where

B) Why was his later reason for town reading Kelsier based on him being proactive rather than reactive but nothing in the case he made earlier ever alluded to that reasoning? <--- he's already admitted that he didn't write it in his case, ask him why

C) Why has he said that he needs to revisit Kelsier when Kelsier has not returned since Rayn made the town case on Kelsier, Kelsier did not vote so is afk, rayn scum reads the people pushing Kelsier?

D) Why does Pandain look townie for eod pushing away from Slam after everything I've said?

As long as these get answered without some hissy fit then you can let him play however he wants.

C) Why

I think the most likely answer to all of these is because he's scum.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 26 2019 14:08 GMT
#894
So we're lynching Rayn tomorrow right?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 26 2019 14:22 GMT
#897
On June 26 2019 23:14 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 23:08 Eywa- wrote:
So we're lynching Rayn tomorrow right?


Hey everybody

its

RNG LYNCH TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Because there's no point in trying to work things out. Just shout names at random and hope the game solves itself.




Well, it's not so much RNG.

I'm town
Jockmcplop town
Grackaroni town
HF town
Trfel town
Eversince town
Pandain town (I think that his actions at the end of day 1 to look for a better lynch is very Towny, scum either bus or hit a player at 2 votes)

That leaves a PoE of kelsier, shapelog and rayn... Might be a little too narrow, but I feel pretty strongly about the rest. Maybe Grackaroni falls into scum at mass claim... 2 confirmed townies should make this auto (or very near it)
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 26 2019 14:25 GMT
#898
So, if I organized my reads better it would be:

Lock town
Me
HF
Jock
Trfel

Prob town
Pandain
Eversince
Grackaroni

PoE
Rayn
Kelsier
Shapelog


Though, the fact that Rayn is also okay with that PoE either means he's town or there's a deep wolf, so I would prefer to shoot Rayn first for that reason. He should reason with this because he SHOULD have the same dielema as TOWN
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 26 2019 14:27 GMT
#899
Tldr I think if we lynch the poe with Rayn last AND he flips wolf, we probably lose to his scum buddy.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 432
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32484
Bisu 3049
Shuttle 1749
Hyuk 1358
EffOrt 753
Mini 672
Larva 347
Soma 284
firebathero 246
ZerO 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 110
hero 95
Last 81
Sexy 78
Mong 45
Hyun 44
Killer 42
Pusan 36
ToSsGirL 36
PianO 32
Bale 31
Trap 29
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 20
zelot 16
Rock 11
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7894
qojqva1566
Dendi799
Counter-Strike
fl0m2494
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1458
crisheroes971
Liquid`Hasu566
Lowko435
Other Games
singsing2231
B2W.Neo1343
Beastyqt463
Livibee218
Hui .205
Liquid`VortiX145
KnowMe105
ArmadaUGS103
Mew2King94
elazer70
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 5
• poizon28 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV193
League of Legends
• Jankos1981
Other Games
• Shiphtur0
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 9m
INu's Battles
21h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.