• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:52
CEST 19:52
KST 02:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12386 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 117 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 00:04 GMT
#1621
On May 07 2019 07:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well. Anyone NOT see Endgame yet?

I plan to see it sometime tonight.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 00:07 GMT
#1622
On May 07 2019 08:39 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2019 03:53 Grackaroni wrote:
Koshi really has no investment in this game whatsoever at this point and he's usually an easy town read. I don't know if I've ever seen Koshi do this little in a game as town and he's doing it in a game where Vivax got modkilled night 1 as the mafia Godfather AND likely-town-WBG/HF/Rayn spent most of the game screaming at each other in thread.

I think Koshi may be the best bet for mafia at this point.

I don't think scum makes this post.

Grack's all over the place with his lynch choices and his bugs push seems out of place but I think I'm gonna confirm my townlean.

Although I am going to point out that the bus is the thing that exists might text you to drive me crazy
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 00:07 GMT
#1623
I hate this shit
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 00:07 GMT
#1624
Basically MZ made a good point I don’t think mafia do that either
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 00:10 GMT
#1625
On May 07 2019 08:48 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 08:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
Look man I've been in a lot of lategame scenarios being a shitter who never gets nked and while I do like that you're here and analysing the game this all feels like the 'slow roll into calling FF mafia for being a shitter' which often comes from scum as far as i remember anyway

Haha holy shit did the inner guilt get to you?

Playing scum town sucks, sorry your team kinda gave this one up.

I fixed that as well as I could, but now unfortunately it doesn’t make sense?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 00:11 GMT
#1626
On May 07 2019 08:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Host wifom says slam is probably town but I'll give him a quick read anyway

Gotta love being wrongly modconfirmed

It’s bad but you all know I’m town and it makes you cringe but you know you can’t just up and lose
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 00:12 GMT
#1627
On May 07 2019 08:59 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Honestly I can't read slam to save my life but I'm much more confident on FF anyway.

Also this eas funny as shit:

Show nested quote +
On May 06 2019 21:25 Pandain wrote:
I have to say though it would be really entertaining watching an endgame scenario of Slam, MZ, and FF debating each other on who is the mafia.

would there even be posts?


Yes it was. Kudos Pandain.

It was so good I kinda wanted it to actually happen
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 00:13 GMT
#1628
On May 07 2019 09:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 08:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
Lol i hope ppl shenanigans onto me so whem i flip town you die immediately

I mean if you're somehow not scum at this point you're right, I'm absolutely going to die next lynch. Most people seem willing to give me one reprieve and if I'm wrong I die, no questions asked. If its not you I will be happy to die bc I have no fucking clue who it would be unless Pandain is having another godmode scum game.

FUCK

##Unvote
Switching to Pandain
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 07 2019 00:13 GMT
#1629
On May 07 2019 09:07 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 08:39 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 06 2019 03:53 Grackaroni wrote:
Koshi really has no investment in this game whatsoever at this point and he's usually an easy town read. I don't know if I've ever seen Koshi do this little in a game as town and he's doing it in a game where Vivax got modkilled night 1 as the mafia Godfather AND likely-town-WBG/HF/Rayn spent most of the game screaming at each other in thread.

I think Koshi may be the best bet for mafia at this point.

I don't think scum makes this post.

Grack's all over the place with his lynch choices and his bugs push seems out of place but I think I'm gonna confirm my townlean.

Although I am going to point out that the bus is the thing that exists might text you to drive me crazy

On a 4 or 5 man scum team sure, bus the shit out of an afk one, but I don't see grack as the kinda person to bus his roleblocker when the scum team is already down a Godfather.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 00:13 GMT
#1630
On May 07 2019 09:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 09:02 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 07 2019 04:16 Pandain wrote:
On May 07 2019 02:39 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 06 2019 06:32 Pandain wrote:
Was just about to post this. Definitely a plus for MZ and a negative for Grack.

However, I want to point out that it's entirely possible they just shot him because he's a good player who was town. I actually think there's almost no chance mafia shot you because medic would protect you, so the question is who else would they shoot? Realistically only bugs and BC.

They were clearly still aiming to put suspicion on wherebugsgo (as we see from Koshi's post)
On May 06 2019 01:30 Koshi wrote:
Both hf and rayn pointed heavily at wbg. Probably not a bad bet for mafia.


On May 03 2019 21:12 Koshi wrote:
On May 03 2019 03:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Anyways i think vivax + bugs + pandain is a reasonable option for mafia.
Murder Vivax please if he is not dead come D2.

I read rayn filter and I will just be rayn 3.0.

This is because Koshi = rayn 2.0 and now I absorbed rayn 1.0.


They weren't ever going to shoot me since there was still some suspicion on me, and everyone else as well.

So the best shot, even ignoring anything BC said and even if he was wrong on everything was still probably BC.

There you go VE

Useless shit speculation about why scum made such a dumbass shot


I don't think speculating on why someone got shot is ever the wrong thing to do after the night ends. In fact it's the most reasonable and pertinent thing to do.

Can you please give your thoughts on grack and FF? And are you just sheeping VE on MZ or do you actually have your own reasons?

I am sheeting.

However, if one of FF or Grack are scum, it is Grack. 100% I do not lynch FF this game.

Ok I just read both of their filters and I came to the exact opposite conclusion

Exactly dude because we are all town.

Vote Pandain!!!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 07 2019 00:15 GMT
#1631
On May 07 2019 09:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 09:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 07 2019 09:02 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 07 2019 04:16 Pandain wrote:
On May 07 2019 02:39 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 06 2019 06:32 Pandain wrote:
Was just about to post this. Definitely a plus for MZ and a negative for Grack.

However, I want to point out that it's entirely possible they just shot him because he's a good player who was town. I actually think there's almost no chance mafia shot you because medic would protect you, so the question is who else would they shoot? Realistically only bugs and BC.

They were clearly still aiming to put suspicion on wherebugsgo (as we see from Koshi's post)
On May 06 2019 01:30 Koshi wrote:
Both hf and rayn pointed heavily at wbg. Probably not a bad bet for mafia.


On May 03 2019 21:12 Koshi wrote:
On May 03 2019 03:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Anyways i think vivax + bugs + pandain is a reasonable option for mafia.
Murder Vivax please if he is not dead come D2.

I read rayn filter and I will just be rayn 3.0.

This is because Koshi = rayn 2.0 and now I absorbed rayn 1.0.


They weren't ever going to shoot me since there was still some suspicion on me, and everyone else as well.

So the best shot, even ignoring anything BC said and even if he was wrong on everything was still probably BC.

There you go VE

Useless shit speculation about why scum made such a dumbass shot


I don't think speculating on why someone got shot is ever the wrong thing to do after the night ends. In fact it's the most reasonable and pertinent thing to do.

Can you please give your thoughts on grack and FF? And are you just sheeping VE on MZ or do you actually have your own reasons?

I am sheeting.

However, if one of FF or Grack are scum, it is Grack. 100% I do not lynch FF this game.

Ok I just read both of their filters and I came to the exact opposite conclusion

Exactly dude because we are all town.

Vote Pandain!!!

You gotta give me more to work with than that man. Why? Why is FF town to you?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 00:15 GMT
#1632
On May 07 2019 09:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 09:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 07 2019 08:39 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 06 2019 03:53 Grackaroni wrote:
Koshi really has no investment in this game whatsoever at this point and he's usually an easy town read. I don't know if I've ever seen Koshi do this little in a game as town and he's doing it in a game where Vivax got modkilled night 1 as the mafia Godfather AND likely-town-WBG/HF/Rayn spent most of the game screaming at each other in thread.

I think Koshi may be the best bet for mafia at this point.

I don't think scum makes this post.

Grack's all over the place with his lynch choices and his bugs push seems out of place but I think I'm gonna confirm my townlean.

Although I am going to point out that the bus is the thing that exists might text you to drive me crazy

On a 4 or 5 man scum team sure, bus the shit out of an afk one, but I don't see grack as the kinda person to bus his roleblocker when the scum team is already down a Godfather.

Correct I already read that being mentioned and realized it

It is pandain
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 00:16 GMT
#1633
On May 07 2019 09:15 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 09:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 07 2019 09:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 07 2019 09:02 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 07 2019 04:16 Pandain wrote:
On May 07 2019 02:39 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 06 2019 06:32 Pandain wrote:
Was just about to post this. Definitely a plus for MZ and a negative for Grack.

However, I want to point out that it's entirely possible they just shot him because he's a good player who was town. I actually think there's almost no chance mafia shot you because medic would protect you, so the question is who else would they shoot? Realistically only bugs and BC.

They were clearly still aiming to put suspicion on wherebugsgo (as we see from Koshi's post)
On May 06 2019 01:30 Koshi wrote:
Both hf and rayn pointed heavily at wbg. Probably not a bad bet for mafia.


On May 03 2019 21:12 Koshi wrote:
On May 03 2019 03:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Anyways i think vivax + bugs + pandain is a reasonable option for mafia.
Murder Vivax please if he is not dead come D2.

I read rayn filter and I will just be rayn 3.0.

This is because Koshi = rayn 2.0 and now I absorbed rayn 1.0.


They weren't ever going to shoot me since there was still some suspicion on me, and everyone else as well.

So the best shot, even ignoring anything BC said and even if he was wrong on everything was still probably BC.

There you go VE

Useless shit speculation about why scum made such a dumbass shot


I don't think speculating on why someone got shot is ever the wrong thing to do after the night ends. In fact it's the most reasonable and pertinent thing to do.

Can you please give your thoughts on grack and FF? And are you just sheeping VE on MZ or do you actually have your own reasons?

I am sheeting.

However, if one of FF or Grack are scum, it is Grack. 100% I do not lynch FF this game.

Ok I just read both of their filters and I came to the exact opposite conclusion

Exactly dude because we are all town.

Vote Pandain!!!

You gotta give me more to work with than that man. Why? Why is FF town to you?

Broader context of the whole game, hard to explain, but if Pandain pulls off badass scum games this is the game
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 00:16 GMT
#1634
LOOK MZ. I KNOW YOU ARE TOWN. Pandain is it. POE.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 00:17 GMT
#1635
I do not lynch MZ
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 01:48 GMT
#1636
On May 07 2019 09:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 09:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 07 2019 08:39 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 06 2019 03:53 Grackaroni wrote:
Koshi really has no investment in this game whatsoever at this point and he's usually an easy town read. I don't know if I've ever seen Koshi do this little in a game as town and he's doing it in a game where Vivax got modkilled night 1 as the mafia Godfather AND likely-town-WBG/HF/Rayn spent most of the game screaming at each other in thread.

I think Koshi may be the best bet for mafia at this point.

I don't think scum makes this post.

Grack's all over the place with his lynch choices and his bugs push seems out of place but I think I'm gonna confirm my townlean.

Although I am going to point out that the bus is the thing that exists might text you to drive me crazy

On a 4 or 5 man scum team sure, bus the shit out of an afk one, but I don't see grack as the kinda person to bus his roleblocker when the scum team is already down a Godfather.

The broader premise of this statement is that the scum team is already down a Godfather and Pandain was one of a few people trying to get him lynched just before he was modkilled.

Your own logic says that Pandain isn't mafia - I mean sure, in a 4 or 5 man team bus the shit out of your Godfather...
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 01:50 GMT
#1637
Also I'm not going to burn this temp pass I just gave Pandain based on Slam's paranoia about Pandain's scum play.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 01:53 GMT
#1638
On May 07 2019 09:07 Alakaslam wrote:
Basically MZ made a good point I don’t think mafia do that either

You have to remember: mafia know peoples' alignment. Don't clear him on his ability to correctly identify a town - the mafia can do that in their sleep. You can only catch them in them trying to find mafia - because they have to make you think that a townie is mafia somehow. They can say true statements all day long about all the townies. In fact, they're GOING to to try and gain allies.

Slam, think my sson.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 07 2019 01:55 GMT
#1639
On May 07 2019 07:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Maybe I start spoiling Endgame every hour I don't hear from MEAPAK.

Jokes on you I know absolutely nothing about the Avengers.

Something about a Thanos.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 01:56 GMT
#1640
On May 07 2019 10:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 07:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Maybe I start spoiling Endgame every hour I don't hear from MEAPAK.

Jokes on you I know absolutely nothing about the Avengers.

Something about a Thanos.

In admitting this, truly the joke is on you.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1027
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 252
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1027
ByuN 438
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 252
Reynor 162
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51104
Calm 2718
Shuttle 457
actioN 172
firebathero 116
Mini 83
Mong 39
soO 23
Pusan 18
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 6
White-Ra 3
Dota 2
Gorgc11094
Counter-Strike
fl0m5989
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2367
Liquid`Hasu418
MindelVK11
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2000
FrodaN1315
B2W.Neo716
olofmeister490
Khaldor468
KnowMe319
crisheroes178
Livibee174
ToD91
Mew2King78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick358
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 14
• Reevou 6
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach71
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1641
Other Games
• imaqtpie755
• Shiphtur720
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 8m
OSC
5h 8m
Replay Cast
5h 8m
OSC
18h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.