• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:27
CEST 18:27
KST 01:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10628 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 117 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 01 2019 22:30 GMT
#341
On May 02 2019 05:04 Pandain wrote:
I wouldn't at all be surprised to see two scum between BC, VE, HF, bugs, and vivax

What is wrong with this post Holyflare?
With Rels being mafia or Rels not being mafia? Dont care about Vivax votes because that was not going to happen anyways since you were academicly 15 mins late...
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 01 2019 22:31 GMT
#342
You can simply sit in your baboon pile if you can read his progression from his filter and think it makes any sense whatsoever like you are implying.

He literally came from afking with his shitty formatted post saying he doesn't understand the jock change in mindset and that jock was contradictory.

You say you have to be an idiot to do that as mafia.

Pandain says mafia do that all the time but more importantly it's a mindset contradiction.

Pandain then makes all his previous posts irrelevant saying "lol I'm not even voting him". Why even bring jock up in his return and argue with you about mafia mindsets if he doesn't agree he's mafia?

Pandain questions your motive for not saving jock. Your motive is purely emotional bs that doesn't mean anything to do with your alignment and should never have swayed Pandain one way or another.

Then Pandain tries to make you vote rels out of the blue for absolutely no reason other than he's afk.

You say no, maybe only vivax.

Pandain comes up with reasons to vote vivax that don't really apply because vivax has proportional activity to normal since this thread isn't very long imo. Maybe he's busy? Who the fuck knows?

Where has his jock read even gone? Nothing he has said at any point since initially scum reading jock has given a reason to why he has NEVER placed a vote on his other scum read, Jock. Nothing. Not even a smidge.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 01 2019 22:31 GMT
#343
On May 02 2019 07:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
btw off-topic is it realise or realize?

MURICA
BRITAIN
COLONIZE ON SIGHt

FIGHT THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR ALL OVER AGAIN FOR US FINLAND!!!!!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 01 2019 22:32 GMT
#344
On May 02 2019 07:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also why the fuck would you be gone? Youve done nothing but killed a townie.


I'm the towniest person in this thread but also a medic dodge.

Also it's realise unless you're some American heathen. They like to throw rogue Zs into things.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 01 2019 22:33 GMT
#345
On May 02 2019 07:32 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 07:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also why the fuck would you be gone? Youve done nothing but killed a townie.


I'm the towniest person in this thread but also a medic dodge.

Also it's realise unless you're some American heathen. They like to throw rogue Zs into things.

Zzon
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 01 2019 22:33 GMT
#346
Anyway, I will post no further. Hope to see you guys soon tho
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 01 2019 22:34 GMT
#347
Okay. I will let himself say what he has to say about that.
Why is Vivax not mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 01 2019 22:35 GMT
#348
Also do you think i am town or mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 01 2019 22:39 GMT
#349
On May 02 2019 07:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 05:04 Pandain wrote:
I wouldn't at all be surprised to see two scum between BC, VE, HF, bugs, and vivax

What is wrong with this post Holyflare?
With Rels being mafia or Rels not being mafia? Dont care about Vivax votes because that was not going to happen anyways since you were academicly 15 mins late...


What's wrong with this post? He has absolutely no reason to scum read people who thought the same exact fucking things he did.

On May 02 2019 00:53 Pandain wrote:
I think Wherebugsgo is solid town, not even learn town. He's most active person, is clearly actively reading and re-reading and using that to inform his view in a logical way (even if i disagree sometimes)


Super strong town lean on Koshi as well for his carefree posting. They just seem townie.


Bugs solid town.

On May 02 2019 01:02 Pandain wrote:
Dear Mr. BloodyC0bbler,

I think Jock is a good lynch but I'm keeping my vote on Rels at the moment. This is exactly what he did in End of the World as mafia (as you and I both know), and I also don't like his only post that said "me too!". It just seemed fake to me.

Furthermore, and maybe more importantly, it pressures him to come on in and talk. I would love if more people voted him if only for this reason.


Sincerely,
Pandain


Agrees with BC about jock being a good lynch.

On May 01 2019 20:33 Pandain wrote:
I don't really have any mafia reads, but I think VE is town from his carefree and open posting, and Koshi for same reason. I think that's a pretty good start for day 1.

I'm going to vote Rels because he's done absolutely nothing, and he did the same exact thing last time when I was mafia with him.


Thinks VEs POSTING is town.

Says nothing about me but I unequivocally pushed his scum read and nothing more.

Vivax he tried to shenanigan to.

Point is 3 of those people are essentially the only town reads he's made this game. Really strong looking ones too. Yet just because they were wrong on someone he also thought was mafia(!) he's gone straight to calling the whole wagon probably having 2 mafia. It doesn't make any sense.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 01 2019 22:41 GMT
#350
On May 02 2019 07:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay. I will let himself say what he has to say about that.
Why is Vivax not mafia?


When did I say vivax wasn't mafia? I don't think he's done anything good or awful. Similarly to you.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 01 2019 22:43 GMT
#351
On May 02 2019 07:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 07:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay. I will let himself say what he has to say about that.
Why is Vivax not mafia?


When did I say vivax wasn't mafia? I don't think he's done anything good or awful. Similarly to you.

I think he has only done awful -- not town!Vivax'y things.

I will let Pandain answer you before i do if it's okay.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 01 2019 22:44 GMT
#352
Whatever?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 01 2019 22:45 GMT
#353
comment on bugs?
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 01 2019 22:46 GMT
#354
Also jock now that you actually were town I feel pretty bad. I hope you play here again because I do enjoy when you play.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 01 2019 22:47 GMT
#355
On May 02 2019 07:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
comment on bugs?


Sometimes they're okay but I can't say I'm a fan. Pretty gross really.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 01 2019 22:48 GMT
#356
and if you are town dont be an idiot and refuse to say anything because you didnt say anything on D1, i am not gonna use it against you or anyone. Some people think about that kind of shit-thinking and i am not sure if you or anyone is above that.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 01 2019 22:48 GMT
#357
On May 02 2019 07:46 Holyflare wrote:
Also jock now that you actually were town I feel pretty bad. I hope you play here again because I do enjoy when you play.

+1
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 01 2019 22:48 GMT
#358
On May 02 2019 07:47 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 07:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
comment on bugs?


Sometimes they're okay but I can't say I'm a fan. Pretty gross really.

idk i think he screams all mafia, what is okay in your opinion?
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 01 2019 22:50 GMT
#359
On May 02 2019 07:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 07:47 Holyflare wrote:
On May 02 2019 07:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
comment on bugs?


Sometimes they're okay but I can't say I'm a fan. Pretty gross really.

idk i think he screams all mafia, what is okay in your opinion?


Sometimes they're just arround and it's an annoyance. I guess tolerable rather than okay.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 01 2019 22:51 GMT
#360
that doesnt really say anything to me.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 331
Codebar 73
UpATreeSC 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38652
Calm 3717
Bisu 2491
FanTaSy 1397
Shuttle 1376
Mini 530
Hyuk 404
Stork 350
actioN 290
EffOrt 284
[ Show more ]
Barracks 204
firebathero 190
Rush 185
Snow 149
Dewaltoss 110
Zeus 67
Shinee 46
Liquid`Ret 43
Sharp 34
soO 32
Sea.KH 31
Hyun 30
Bale 27
Free 24
Pusan 24
Yoon 20
Aegong 18
Shine 18
PianO 18
HiyA 18
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7837
Dendi1064
XaKoH 307
League of Legends
KnowMe47
Counter-Strike
x6flipin493
Fnx 0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes610
Other Games
singsing2501
hiko1506
FrodaN787
Beastyqt537
mouzStarbuck281
byalli216
Livibee190
Hui .160
Liquid`VortiX158
C9.Mang0114
RotterdaM99
Trikslyr59
Mew2King51
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV413
Other Games
• Shiphtur959
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 48m
Replay Cast
6h 33m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.