• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:40
CEST 04:40
KST 11:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8394 users

[T] Fibonacci Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2019 20:56 GMT
#11
I'll play if Wave plays.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2019 15:58 GMT
#30
sigh

/in

Guess I'll play without Wave
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 06 2019 19:00 GMT
#526
On April 06 2019 08:15 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2019 08:09 Holyflare wrote:
I feel like this is a 10 faction game or some shit and I'm just sitting here with something that is completely anti town despite actually being town


Isn't that the way you play normally anyway?

Got em lmao

Whats up folks I'm catching up
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 06 2019 19:04 GMT
#527
On April 06 2019 09:08 Tumblewood wrote:
i thought HF was town, and then rayn and eywa said that he wasn't. but then i realized that i don't have to listen to them, so HF is town. disfo is also town for being
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2019 08:54 disformation wrote:
Soooo... am I the dude who has to constantly ask ppl to maybe explain where their reeds come from, so a) they can be held accountable b) idiots like me can understand where they are coming from.
I mean... like come on a oneline would be nice?
maybe?

relatable

These ppl are town
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 06 2019 19:07 GMT
#528
On April 06 2019 09:39 Tumblewood wrote:
i actually have a sneaking suspicion that a certain person mentioned in my role is mafia

Tumble is confirmed town
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 06 2019 19:10 GMT
#529
On April 06 2019 10:06 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2019 10:04 Holyflare wrote:
if this game is just a bunch of towns trying to find other towns to shoot and there's no actual mafia I'm going to be really sad

Could be 1 mafia atm might grow to more like the series itself :o

This is either brilliant or TMI

Leaning towards TMI rn but we'll see
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 06 2019 19:22 GMT
#530
On April 06 2019 10:40 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2019 10:39 Damdred wrote:
This is not to say of course mafia xant be scattered amongst the groups....

This is likely true.

More TMI LS?

Also sidebar, ty to whoever posted that one punch man vid, watched the whole thing and enjoyed it.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 06 2019 19:24 GMT
#531
On April 06 2019 10:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2019 10:53 Holyflare wrote:
Am I the only one that is just fucking town and not a faction?????


I am town but i have some win conditions i have no way of knowing how to achieve them so idc.
I believe i am town because it says so in my role pm.

Ohhh another confirmed town. Dank
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 06 2019 19:38 GMT
#535
Aight I'm caught up. People who are townreading LS right now, I want solid concrete reasons for it. In my opinion he has had several TMI posts.

We're not killing HF today, since most of this game played in end of the world I was hoping ppl would have learned that lesson.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 06 2019 19:41 GMT
#536
On April 07 2019 04:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2019 03:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Holyflare what is your point about Damdred and factions explained for dummies.

All I see is you mentioning factions and then calling Damdred scum for thinking there could be factions.


Which point? I've made several.

My town role doesn't have a faction. It has a seemingly anti town win condition that's selfish but I win with town. No mention of any faction.

Fact he is different to me is odd/scummy.

He talked about there being at least 3 factions. That tells me his PM is either mafia or 3P.

If he was town he has no real way to think that the "faction" he is is the only faction or one of multiple. He can only know if he's not town.

Coupled with the fact he seems to be changing what he originally said the more people reveal about their roles it looks really scummy.

I agree with this post a lot.

I also wanna briefly comment on VE since I've seen him brought up a few times: back when I played frequently VE was pretty popular D1 lynchbait. Now obviously its been 6 or 7 years but right now I've got a very slight meta townread on him.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 07 2019 14:29 GMT
#777
On April 07 2019 08:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2019 04:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Aight I'm caught up. People who are townreading LS right now, I want solid concrete reasons for it. In my opinion he has had several TMI posts.

We're not killing HF today, since most of this game played in end of the world I was hoping ppl would have learned that lesson.

What lesson did you take out of that game?

Town needs to stop being so quick to shoot the most active voices. The lack of pressure on the lurkers allowed scum to skate by that game.

Catching up now with a splitting headache -_-
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 07 2019 14:52 GMT
#799
Yo that LS TMI shit is absolutely contradictory, I was pretty shitfaced already when I wrote that and I thought I was onto something good. If y'all wanna lynch me for that though I get it.

Let me reread Damdred, I might have something worth talking about.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 07 2019 14:58 GMT
#800
On April 06 2019 10:04 Holyflare wrote:
if this game is just a bunch of towns trying to find other towns to shoot and there's no actual mafia I'm going to be really sad


On April 06 2019 11:42 Holyflare wrote:
I don't really understand the benefit of my role. It makes the game entirely unfun for multiple people for absolutely no benefit other than self gain when the fun of mafia is being right.

So either my role targets 3p or mafia or it's just flat out bad.

I reckon mafia have name snipers and fake claims so that they can draw out these people by suggesting races/names that those other people could be looking for.

Also, that new guy emryo or whatever has called me obvious mafia, agreed with me on someone being mafia but not updated the read on me, said rayn is obviously town (when all rayn has done is call me mafia without really giving a reason until after he said that post) and then called me mafia again. Shoot please.

Rayn/ff/me current town circle

I don't think damdred looks town at all, he seems to be adapting to the information people are putting forward and then twisting what he said to match it as if he was saying that all along. First it was 3 factions, then it was about wincons etc. Suspicious.

Grack still needs to die.

I feel the exact same way about my role.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 07 2019 15:01 GMT
#804
On April 06 2019 11:10 Damdred wrote:
Its sweet you would rather kill ls than me rayn <3. When you are the last Roman I'll cry when you die. (Not really).

I'll put together some serious things in the am just yeah

It's been two days Damdred, where did u go?

For some reason I thought there was more in his filter than there is. Just a lot of setup speculation.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 07 2019 15:09 GMT
#806
On April 07 2019 23:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2019 23:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On April 07 2019 08:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On April 07 2019 04:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Aight I'm caught up. People who are townreading LS right now, I want solid concrete reasons for it. In my opinion he has had several TMI posts.

We're not killing HF today, since most of this game played in end of the world I was hoping ppl would have learned that lesson.

What lesson did you take out of that game?

Town needs to stop being so quick to shoot the most active voices. The lack of pressure on the lurkers allowed scum to skate by that game.

Catching up now with a splitting headache -_-

Did you at least take some medicine lol....

I just reread your whole filter LS and I'm sorry for the TMI bit, you're my qtpie townread now, thank you for your concern for my health.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 07 2019 16:29 GMT
#825
On April 08 2019 01:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2019 09:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont think i will be explaining much of my reads this game. Well at least no tonight lol.

I just think the level of caring or pretending of caring from holyflare atm makes him mafia. Also ls is town but he needs to die i think or we just dont care about the alternative wincons but i dont think people can agree to that (they can say they do but still dont which os going to be stupid).


Show nested quote +
On April 06 2019 11:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i actually think we need to kill LS so i can get rid of those goddamn arabs.


Show nested quote +
On April 06 2019 11:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i didnt realize you are an arab too. i will handle you with my .45


Lynch all liars:

Show nested quote +
On April 06 2019 11:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 06 2019 09:31 Damdred wrote:
For instance rayn needs me to die, I need rayn to die.

i do not need anyone who is town to die to win. if you do you are probably 3rd faction.


So yesterday I lazily townread rayn bc of this post:
On April 06 2019 10:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2019 10:53 Holyflare wrote:
Am I the only one that is just fucking town and not a faction?????


I am town but i have some win conditions i have no way of knowing how to achieve them so idc.
I believe i am town because it says so in my role pm.

Which imo felt like a natural town reaction to what are obviously some nonstandard wincons at play in this game. However he follows up with this next post about not needing anyone who is town to die.
On April 06 2019 11:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2019 09:31 Damdred wrote:
For instance rayn needs me to die, I need rayn to die.

i do not need anyone who is town to die to win. if you do you are probably 3rd faction.


When coupled with the posts grack quoted above, are you calling LS and Damdred scum? If you need them to die in order to fulfill whatever nonstandard wincon you have, but you also don't think you need anyone who is town to die, that means you think they're red.
On April 07 2019 08:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2019 08:30 Holyflare wrote:
what specifically is so hard for him to write as mafia?

It's literally a +1 to mz

I know i am town and if TW (and mz) is town he has succesfully fucked up three of his possible mislynches for no reason. Its not a slam dunk read but yeah..


On April 07 2019 10:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Kill mz and tw.


Then we have this reads progression which HF(?) already pointed out is very strange. The first post is a soft defense of pandain insinuating he's town bc he agreed with me and called TW town. So he goes from TRing Pandain for calling us town to calling TW and I scum two hours later. The logic just doesn't flow:

Pandain calls TW & I town --> Pandain is town bc scum wouldn't give away mislynches (according to rayn)
Rayn calls TW and I scum --> If we're scum his logic for the Pandain read no longer applies.

It's inconsistent play, I'd like to hear what others think but I could get onboard a rayn lynch.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 07 2019 18:53 GMT
#890
On April 08 2019 03:19 Eywa- wrote:
I win with town, but I can also win if I'm recruited by one of the scum factions... I think that's right................. Bleh.

So I think we already have some scum claims if I go back to read role discussions.

Is there any reason not to just lynch Eywa straight away for this right here?

This is basically claiming traitor
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 07 2019 18:58 GMT
#902
Eywa I like most of what you've posted over the last couple of pages so I don't want to have to kill you. However I need to know why you think scum can recruit you otherwise it just seems like we should lynch you now to avoid you being recruited.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 07 2019 19:08 GMT
#914
On April 08 2019 04:01 Eywa- wrote:
Also, I think we should lynch either Rayn or LS, I am not going to claim what faction I represent. I do hope to be recruited though But in the meanwhile, I think we should all agree to lynch a recruiter.

LS is the only claimed recruiter, so I'm OK with going there first.

hmmmmmmm

This post I don't like. And I don't like it a lot. afaik LS has claimed he wins with the town.

On April 07 2019 23:29 LightningStrike wrote:
So ya my role is actually kinda shitty but I can deal with it because I only get to recruit Arbic/Hindu mathematicians into a qt.


This role does not seem inherently anti-town, and idk if the whole roman/arab thing is necessarily alignment indicative. Getting invited into a QT doesn't seem like it changes whether you win with town or scum. I'd rather lynch people who are acting scummy.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 07 2019 19:12 GMT
#919
On April 08 2019 04:11 Eywa- wrote:
If it's a win condition that doesn't involve town winning.... HRMMMM

It just sounds like an overly complicated mason. Doesn't seem to indicate anything about town or scum. You on the other hand seem to think that your alignment can be flipped. That I don't like.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
RuFF_SC2 130
FoxeR 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1609
Shuttle 1409
Artosis 597
Dewaltoss 45
NaDa 26
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift3751
Counter-Strike
taco 537
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox599
Other Games
summit1g7929
WinterStarcraft338
C9.Mang0288
ViBE98
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur228
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 20m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.