• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:56
CEST 18:56
KST 01:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8184 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 11 2019 04:04 GMT
#7026
Dear doctors and medics,

Do not protect me. My death will lead to more information... That is only if I die at night. Ace is an amazing investigator.





Caution: bombs can eliminate players that visit the player with the bomb when it goes off.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 11 2019 04:07 GMT
#7028
hmm...

Is it too late to role claim that I'm a Bank?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 11 2019 04:11 GMT
#7030
On March 11 2019 13:07 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 13:04 Chezinu wrote:
Dear doctors and medics,

Do not protect me. My death will lead to more information... That is only if I die at night. Ace is an amazing investigator.





Caution: bombs can eliminate players that visit the player with the bomb when it goes off.
Wtf role si this?



On February 09 2010 16:02 Incognito wrote:
Mad Hatter
You may lay bombs on one player per night (maximum 2). If you are killed you will throw the switch and detonate them, killing the players (if they aren't protected by extra night lives, paramedics, or bodyguards). You may remove any number of them from players at any time during the night to get them back, but if a player is lynched with one on them while the you are still alive you lose that bomb for good. Bombs are refunded if the target is killed during the night.



Oh yeah.. it doesn't kill visitors.. does it? That would be so cool!!!

We really need to retry this end of the world game with more explosives!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 11 2019 06:20 GMT
#7048
Deadzone wiggles,

Your art of words have spoken to me. You words gave me second thought to attaching an explosive message along with this letter. I know you cherish the letters delivered to you. I am sure they will be secured in your heart. I shall give you a C and I will look into the R as someone had suggested.

Sweet dreams,
[image loading]
Chezinu Isunizehc
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 11 2019 19:03 GMT
#7119
Palmar wanted to kill mafia day 1. Let's see who voted for HF instead of Plamar.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 12 2019 05:01 GMT
#7251
Dear Mr. Wiggles.

If you are mafia and are roleplaying cause you know it make me want to never lymch you... its working... and then you vote not me... making want to save .myself more...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 13 2019 03:28 GMT
#7516
Why are yall lynching confirmed town?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 13 2019 03:29 GMT
#7517
Especially, LS. LS knows I'm town from my claim.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 13 2019 03:30 GMT
#7519
This happens to Chez alot. Goes afk, you know some people work during the week. Then they tries to lynch him.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 13 2019 03:34 GMT
#7521
On March 13 2019 12:29 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Local demo man Fecalfeast calls in with the following rebuttal:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 11:45 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 13 2019 11:29 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Given the ongoing Brown Bomber case, we at the Dead Zone Show have assembled a crack investigative team to look into some of the allegations surrounding Chezinu. After hours of research, interviews, and fact-checking, we have managed to put together the following piece of evidence which is sure to blow the case wide open once again:
On March 12 2019 08:00 kitaman27 wrote:
Day 4

[image loading]


I would include some flavor text here, but it got delayed.



Tumblewood the Town Delayed Vigilante has died. (Cannot shoot on first night. Single bullet.)
Tictock the Vanilla Townie has died.
Ace the Vanilla Townie has died.

You have 48 hours to determine the next lynch. The day ends on Wednesday, Mar 13 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in

On March 12 2019 09:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
My bomb was on chezinu for the record

For the less astute amongst you, we direct your attention towards the dates and times highlighted above in red. As we can clearly see, local demolitions expert Fecalfeast made his post regarding the placement of explosives under Chezinu's cardboard box over an hour after the daily news had been delivered. Therefore, the timeline positing that scum were able to see where Fecalfeast had decided to lay his bombs before deciding whether to shoot him is incorrect.

Overall, we are saddened by yet another lynch partially driven by incorrect facts. We recall when people were pushing for Chezinu's death last cycle based on the claim that a 'Lurker Vigilante' would need to have at least one scum in their list despite Acrofales having given a clear description of how the targets had been chosen. The fact that dearly departed Ace had latched on to that piece of misinformation shows that even the best amongst us can fall victim to not reading the danged thread.

Nobody thought or thinks I claimed before the night post but if I'm counterclaiming someone who do you think im putting my bomb on?

We would like to point out at least one person who explicitly thought that FF's target came out before the Day post:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 23:24 Tubesock wrote:
On March 12 2019 23:17 Acrofales wrote:
On March 12 2019 23:05 Tubesock wrote:
On March 12 2019 22:20 Acrofales wrote:
On March 12 2019 22:16 sicklucker wrote:
Great rels masoned the most easy to convince townie. Honestly does not say much about his alignment I would do it too. but FF didnt get shot last night so chez is confirmed mafia. I think I will jsut say this in every post untill he is dead

Why does FF not getting shot townconfirm him? Two possibilities:

1. He's mafia himself.
2. Mafia believes his claim and fears he has a bomb on one of them.

I still need to read FF's filter, but this mindless zerg onto Chez's wagon stinks. Chez looks bad. I agree. But this wagon looks awful.


But why would Mafia think FF would be lying about his bomb placement?

No. If mafia thinks FF is a townie hatter and has a bomb on a townie, he is dead. So the two reasons mafia don't shoot him are the ones above. In only one of those two is he town. So I don't see how FF living confirms him as town.

I guess add a 3rd: they just want to keep the wifom alive.


In my catchup post I laid out 4 scenarios. I agree, FF isn’t confirmed town. I think the most likely scenarios is he is, and Chezinu is mafia. I don’t think FF being town and mafia not shooting him because they think he lied about putting his bomb on Chezinu. There’s no reason for FF to lie about it as town and no reason for mafia to think he would be lying.

Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 23:48 Tubesock wrote:
On March 12 2019 23:39 Jockmcplop wrote:
I'm coming around to the idea of a chez lynch at the moment. The evidence is piling up against him and tubesock's post is quite convincing.

Mind you, I like the idea that ff, chez are both mafia. That would be fun.


I thought FF claimed the bomb during the night. That changes things quite a bit about the four scenarios. Have to look at who FF scummed. Maybe they were afraid one of them was the target and he was correct.

Given that information about Acro's role had to be repeated several times in thread by multiple people before it was no longer being used to push a Chezinu lynch, we do not consider attention to detail a strong suit of the members of our town, and there are likely more people who have made the same mistake.

As for the counter-claim angle, your host was under the impression that you would have put the bomb on your strongest scum read, especially given that the Chezinu claim seemed more likely to be trolling than a serious one. You said this yourself before the day post:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 14:07 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 11 2019 13:11 Chezinu wrote:
On March 11 2019 13:07 Mocsta wrote:
On March 11 2019 13:04 Chezinu wrote:
Dear doctors and medics,

Do not protect me. My death will lead to more information... That is only if I die at night. Ace is an amazing investigator.





Caution: bombs can eliminate players that visit the player with the bomb when it goes off.
Wtf role si this?



On February 09 2010 16:02 Incognito wrote:
Mad Hatter
You may lay bombs on one player per night (maximum 2). If you are killed you will throw the switch and detonate them, killing the players (if they aren't protected by extra night lives, paramedics, or bodyguards). You may remove any number of them from players at any time during the night to get them back, but if a player is lynched with one on them while the you are still alive you lose that bomb for good. Bombs are refunded if the target is killed during the night.



Oh yeah.. it doesn't kill visitors.. does it? That would be so cool!!!

We really need to retry this end of the world game with more explosives!

For the record this is not like my role at all and I'm pretty sire chez is trolling at this point

Meanwhile, you had provided the following reads:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 18:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
acro is scum, ace is scum, LS is scum

Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 06:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 11 2019 06:10 sicklucker wrote:
On March 11 2019 05:08 Pandain wrote:
I guarantee if I was scum shooting HF would be the last thing I do. That man was literally lynch bait on fire.


no scum wanted him dead . your definitely suspect. nk's made him town if you thought about ti logically like many of us did. If you had read the thread you would have realized everyone who was scum reading him including me suddenly town read him. but you decided to shoot him very scummy. very anti town.

I decided not to kill you tho and I honestly cant remember why. Oh ya day vig for mafia is less likely then town day vig. your safe bub

sicklucker pandain scumteam lol

"It's super scummy for a couple reasons but since your role is more likely town IMO (in a game with weird random roles that said it was normal) you're safe..." Seems pretty dismissive


Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 06:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 11 2019 06:32 Tumblewood wrote:
FF who have you bombed

It's only one person per night and I get the bomb back if i don't die so it's irrelevant but ok

N1 i put it on HF

N2 I put it on onegu but changed it closer to deadline to ace

So, if the bomb placement was based on your reads, it could have been on any of Ace, Onegu, Pandain, SL, LS, Acro, or Chezinu (who you did vote for the lynch). If scum were playing conservatively based on your reads, then any of those (besides Ace) could have been the deterrent to your untimely demise.

Lastly, there is this question that we missed before diving your filter:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 06:47 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm just wondering how chezinu thought to claim mad hatter you know? Random claim for fun that awkwardly happened to have a counterclaim?

Though it shames us to admit it, the delusion of being a bomber was placed in Chezinu's head by none other than your hosts at the Dead Zone Show!
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 10:26 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Is that a vague threat or some kind of hatter claim? I'd rather keep living if I can help it

C was a mix of HF and Chezinu and had some darkness in them. HF flipped green, so does that make you the darkness?

btw, the new C is LightningStrike. Think it's time for them to take up the mantle?

Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 10:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
You said the same thing about Vivax apparently:
On March 06 2019 13:56 Chezinu wrote:
I'm going with the I die you die tactic.

On March 06 2019 13:46 Chezinu wrote:
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax



It is great to have ammunition against the mafia so that they don't kill ya!!!

Is this about to turn into a hostage negotiation?

It appears to us that Chezinu read our worried question into his threats of violence and ran with it, adopting the moniker of the Brown Bomber and wreaking terror on the citizens of Liquidia. This is why we at least consider the claim to be bunk, since it came out after we put it in Chezinu's head, and the claim had many inconsistencies and things made up about it on the fly. That it resulted in a real blue claim was an unintended side-effect.


So true, lol!!!!

If you accuse Chez of being an awesome role, he runs with it. Or pretend to be a bank.


Btw guys, I am a blue role!!!!

Lololololol
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 13 2019 03:38 GMT
#7525
On March 13 2019 12:36 Fecalfeast wrote:
might as well claim since you're gonna probably die

I nots gonna die!!

I nots going to die yet!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 13 2019 03:39 GMT
#7526
On March 13 2019 12:38 LightningStrike wrote:
Chez I not blind lynching you as I got another target but everyone else wants to kill you. What is your actual role and full power of it?



Ok... since you asked LS. I already claimed it.. like I said vaguely before...

I'm a veteran at this game. They should have shot me. Lololool
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 13 2019 03:41 GMT
#7529
My top favs:
Vivax
Mr. Wiggles
LS

They making this fun.

Slam thanks for not voting for me
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 13 2019 03:42 GMT
#7531
On March 13 2019 12:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 12:39 Chezinu wrote:
On March 13 2019 12:38 LightningStrike wrote:
Chez I not blind lynching you as I got another target but everyone else wants to kill you. What is your actual role and full power of it?



Ok... since you asked LS. I already claimed it.. like I said vaguely before...

I'm a veteran at this game. They should have shot me. Lololool

You hard claiming vet now or what is the deal?


I hard claims veteran!!!

Give me my extra TL rights!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 13 2019 03:45 GMT
#7533
On March 10 2019 11:35 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 11:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Rolf chez posted right when I was typing that out lol..... What abilities you talking about Chez?

I'm a veteran at this game. When I'm up for lynch, it forces me to play like never before. So, the mission town had in voting for me has been accomplished. I am playing now. Mad hatters's bombs don't go off when lynched.. only when killed at night.

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 13 2019 03:47 GMT
#7535
On March 13 2019 12:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 12:42 Chezinu wrote:
On March 13 2019 12:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 13 2019 12:39 Chezinu wrote:
On March 13 2019 12:38 LightningStrike wrote:
Chez I not blind lynching you as I got another target but everyone else wants to kill you. What is your actual role and full power of it?



Ok... since you asked LS. I already claimed it.. like I said vaguely before...

I'm a veteran at this game. They should have shot me. Lololool

You hard claiming vet now or what is the deal?


I hard claims veteran!!!

Give me my extra TL rights!!!

Hmm but there is a veteran flip already?


You gots to believe!! Chez doesnt break his meta!!! Not even for the end of the world!! Chez does not concede!!! Chez has rules!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 13 2019 03:51 GMT
#7542
You see. When you make a character like Chezinu. You got to make rules that cant be broken. If he was pure chaos, that would be not fun. The best characters have rules.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/62035/chuck-jones-rules-writing-road-runner-cartoons
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 13 2019 03:56 GMT
#7549
Rels, sicklucker, LS, FF, and Mr. Wiggles. You guys are great. Lol
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 13 2019 03:56 GMT
#7550
Oh vivax too for roleplaying with me.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 13 2019 04:03 GMT
#7558
On March 13 2019 13:00 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 13:00 Fecalfeast wrote:
Do you care about a supposed unbroken town seal gamebreaking tell mocsta?
nope

coag broke it


My name is Chezinu Isunizehc! For over ten years, I have not conceded!! I still am fighting for my kingdom in Caller's game!! Chezinu Rules! Chezinu follows rules!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 647
ComeBackTV 614
SteadfastSC444
Rex104
EnkiAlexander 54
CosmosSc2 45
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 444
Rex 104
UpATreeSC 79
CosmosSc2 45
BRAT_OK 30
Codebar 11
MindelVK 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39860
Jaedong 1403
Hyuk 1296
Soma 618
Mini 555
BeSt 462
Horang2 420
Larva 345
Rush 303
Soulkey 292
[ Show more ]
ZerO 206
Snow 197
hero 78
Dewaltoss 66
Liquid`Ret 57
Free 54
Mind 50
Killer 36
sorry 30
Terrorterran 28
yabsab 26
Rock 23
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 19
Trap 18
Dota 2
qojqva1779
Dendi725
Counter-Strike
Fnx 769
x6flipin700
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2492
Khaldor2082
Grubby1823
Liquid`Hasu371
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2925
singsing1826
hiko793
B2W.Neo588
byalli452
ceh9320
KnowMe117
QueenE87
Trikslyr41
Railgan20
ZerO(Twitch)15
Chillindude14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 25
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3681
League of Legends
• Nemesis1889
• TFBlade875
Other Games
• Shiphtur353
• WagamamaTV236
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 4m
OSC
20h 4m
Stellar Fest
20h 4m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.