• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:09
CEST 15:09
KST 22:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7921 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 16 2019 20:58 GMT
#8747
On March 17 2019 05:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 05:52 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2019 05:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 17 2019 05:48 darthfoley wrote:
Maybe I’m too far down the rabbit hole tunneling but the lack of genuine conversation after I cased MZ and hyperfocus on Oats/Wiggles makes me think I’ve got it

You may have got it, we aren’t lynching mz today to vote for wriggles, the guy mz is defending

So where was this lynch wiggles gusto like a week ago oats? You still haven't talked about that. And now that wiggles has actually contributed you want to kill him? It just does not add up.

I wanted to lynch bh like this a week ago.

I’m not sure how to make you happy mz. I do nothing I’m mafia, I do something I’m mafia..


He Mafia
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 16 2019 22:05 GMT
#8791
On March 17 2019 06:55 ExO_ wrote:
Going to read oats -- unless I'm very convinced I'm sheeping acro and voting oats. However I still think Onegu is a lair is scum and should be lynched.


Why are you sheeping Acro?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 16 2019 22:25 GMT
#8801
People on Wiggles, come to the right side of history and lynch MZ
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 16 2019 22:30 GMT
#8803
On March 17 2019 00:23 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 00:08 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Those last minute shenanigans were absolutely to save onegu imo. He goes first tomorrow. I can't fucking believe people still lynched chez after the town seal and acros explanation of the claim but whatever. I still think we've got a decent shot to win this.



Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 12:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Ok i finally made it home. I think mocstas claim is wayyy too sloppy to be scum. I don't think this clears DF. I believe onegu's claim and I also believe we're at lylo so I'm not real impressed with the people who are pushing him rn.


??????????????????????

watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 16 2019 22:30 GMT
#8804
On March 17 2019 00:30 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 00:08 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Those last minute shenanigans were absolutely to save onegu imo. He goes first tomorrow. I can't fucking believe people still lynched chez after the town seal and acros explanation of the claim but whatever. I still think we've got a decent shot to win this.


Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 00:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
My plan at this point is to sheep the shit out of acros reads whether he lives tonight or not. His deconstruction of the chez thing shows a better understanding of this game than anyone else so far.


The bolded reads very weird to me. It seems like that random bit of TMI that scum often include, but town wouldn't think about. Feels so unnecessary to point out. Like it gives him an out to do nothing regardless of NKs.

Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 03:02 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I might swap Grack with Rels/FF but other than that I think your reads are spot on Acro.


Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 13:43 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm fully prepared to sheep acro. Those NKs were a bit surprising but I'm still comfortable with what acro is saying. I am finally going home tomorrow so I'll at last be able to be more active for the last half of the day.


We get it dude, you have a hard on for Acro. What I simply can't buy is his unwavering support of Acro. Mind you, Acro has claimed lurker vig like three days ago, been pretty much as consistently wrong as everyone so far (Sentinel gives a modicum of credit, but scum were probably unaware of his relation to them) and yet MZ doesn't entertain the idea that 1) Acro could be 3p or scum OR 2) Acro is being kept alive because he's largely wrong on his reads. This unwavering support strikes me as odd and completely opposite to everyone else right now who wavering, waffling, double checking things, etc. He claims the NKs were "surprising" but doesn't explain why he thinks that, how they are surprising, and what they mean for the game at large.

watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 16 2019 22:33 GMT
#8807
On March 17 2019 07:32 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
DF will be great for the next lynch.


Not after you flip red
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 16 2019 22:34 GMT
#8808
On March 17 2019 07:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 07:30 darthfoley wrote:
On March 17 2019 00:23 darthfoley wrote:
On March 15 2019 00:08 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Those last minute shenanigans were absolutely to save onegu imo. He goes first tomorrow. I can't fucking believe people still lynched chez after the town seal and acros explanation of the claim but whatever. I still think we've got a decent shot to win this.



On March 16 2019 12:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Ok i finally made it home. I think mocstas claim is wayyy too sloppy to be scum. I don't think this clears DF. I believe onegu's claim and I also believe we're at lylo so I'm not real impressed with the people who are pushing him rn.


??????????????????????


You do realize that the first post you quoted was prior to onegus claim right?


Fake News!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 16 2019 22:54 GMT
#8826
Welp 7 minutes before probable end of game post and the obs people flooding the thread flaming us for never lynching MZ. Was fun I guess
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 16 2019 23:02 GMT
#8845
*pretends to be shocked*
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 16 2019 23:02 GMT
#8846
Lynch. MZ.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 16 2019 23:02 GMT
#8847
Oh well game is probably over after night actions
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 16 2019 23:04 GMT
#8854
Maybe LS is town after all
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2019 00:27 GMT
#8870
On March 17 2019 09:06 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 09:04 Onegu wrote:
On March 17 2019 08:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Town follow me to victory as I will now tell you that with the game not ending Onegu is even more likely to be scum than Survivor.



This just sounds like TMI...



Also if I was scum woundnt it count toward scum winning? So how does this work> Nope much more likely I am town


I thought you were 3p
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2019 03:29 GMT
#8886
On March 17 2019 11:59 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 05:53 Pandain wrote:
Back for a little. Oats is not scum. Case on him is meta and bullshit.

Wont do new filter dives but I think MZ is scum for reasons ive said before.

Im cut i didnt push harder to lynch this guy

Sigh

Pandain / mz confirmed red flips



why do you think they're both scum?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2019 03:32 GMT
#8887
On March 17 2019 12:06 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 07:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyone up for an Exo shannie? All he done this game just keep poping up EoD and not really do much.

If only

Woulda def done this


At this point I think it's very likely that ExO is mafia


MZ/ExO/Slam/Rels/Jock or TS? Idk tbh. I need to look over this Pandain stuff because I've kinda been lazily treating him as town the past couple cycles.

We should lynch MZ if we somehow survive this night. Night actions need to be epic
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2019 03:33 GMT
#8888
On March 17 2019 12:26 Mocsta wrote:
Bbygurl its ok
I will feed the puppy

Anyways rels was right and my vid got cut off
Sigh

Fuck this game
2weeks for this

Exo is scum btw
That much is confirmed
Same with pandain

Thats my strongest 2 reads jn this fecalfeast of a game

Damm u holyflare!


I think you were spot on when you said that the whole D1 debacle of HF vs. Palmar kinda fucked this game from the beginning. Also losing doc and cop like n1 fucking sucks
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2019 03:34 GMT
#8889
The fact that ExO got away with a 4 page filter in a game of 445 pages as scum and will probably win is bonkers man. It legitimately demotivates me from the idea of playing mafia again lol
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2019 17:43 GMT
#8976
On March 12 2019 23:00 Tubesock wrote:
Acrofales - confirmed
Sicklucker
-he picked up why Chez is scum and FF is town
Fecalfeast
- bombing Chez is brilliant. I believe his claim and he’s the only hatter.
Onegu
- feels plus I like his mechanical analysis
LightningStrike
- Trust of the dead, too active for mafia LS
Vivax
- he’s alive because he’s useful for mafia, he does not promote town circles.

Alakaslam
- feels. I used to study Slam. This isn’t like any Slam I’ve ever seen. But feels.
Grackaroni
- he had a few posts I thought were spot on.
Mocsta
- probably should be null. Hmm

Jockmcplop
Meapak_ziph
Mr. Wiggles - I think he could be town BUT OMGUS, he half assed went after LS (LS rule), and most the dead wanted his lynch. Including Ticktock.
Darthfoley - POE mostly
Rels- mafia need a mason to find Traitor, Rsoultin said scum with good reason, and Ticktock, plus I think 8 blues is a bit much.

Pandain
- I’ll never believe that a town day vig would make this post + Show Spoiler [call 4 HF vig] +

On March 08 2019 18:43 Pandain wrote:
Hey everyone. For those who don't know me, I'm pretty sure it's pretty obvious to tell when I'm town or not when I'm actually playing. Expect to see a hell of a lot more activity, and actually I was pretty up to date with the whole part of day 2 when I asked Kita to replace after I saw AMG was similarly overwhelmed like me the first day.

I won't dwell on the past too much, but Holyflare 100% needs to be vigi'd tonight. It was remarkable watching the last day.

HF talk has already spammed the thread and later tonight I'm going to be looking into others, but I want to emphasize two points.

1. Fake claimed for no town reason . I don't care about fake claims in general ,I used to do it all the time. However, when Town does it it's because they have a reason to (and holyflare already established he did not just do it for the "Lolz".) There was no reason to fake-claim, and honestly I'm not sure about how it benefits mafia but it sure as hell makes no sense from a town perspective. Also can we just kill people who outright lie for no reason?

2. Furthermore, HF dying gives a huge amount of information. If he's mafia, I actually think we can start wrapping up the game because HF has been at the center of the thread and voting thread for both days. If he actually does just turn out to be a balls-out crazy town, I think it's very safe to say a good amount of mafia probably voted for him after he made his intentions clear to vote Palmar. Either way, town is in a good position.

However, I am pleading for a vigilante to end the job. The information best helps us if we know it at the start of the day cycle.

I'm actually not even certain I would support a Holyflare day 3 lynch.

Also just FYI BC and Ace need to die with fire if either of them live to day four.

It’s so incredibly overexplainy for someone who is going to shoot Holyflare.

Oatsmaster
- He townread then scumread Mr. Wiggles before this exchange + Show Spoiler [The Tube Trap] +
On March 08 2019 04:42 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 04:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
Mafia boi

If wriggles does the same thing as you in that his case on you can be applied to him, and you are town, doesn’t that mean he’s also town? How does it mean he’s mafia


I never scumread him. So, it’s hilarious you are saying I’m scum for this, but apparently Wiggles is somehow town for doing exactly that. Take a look at my two posts:

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 18:52 Tubesock wrote:
Wiggles, you’ve been scumming me since before I even scummed Trfel. Yet you’ve never voted me. Why not? You seem pretty convinced, you have some others who agree. Think about what you say because I’m going to have great satisfaction copy and pasting things from your case on me in my defense.


Then

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 21:47 Tubesock wrote:
Wiggles is funny to me. I feel like I can just take his case on me, and find/replace his name for mine and submit it with equal fervor. Plus we voted on both wagons so we can’t be too far off.


Why do you think i wrote the big and bold?? It’s a fucking trap and you fell right into it.

Oatsmaster didn’t bother to read anything more than the single post and looking for “reads” at the shallowest of levels. You went straight to Tube is mafia because of this “slip” you found. Yet you had no idea it was a trap and you fell into it!!!

This action on your part is representative of your entire game. You are mafia.

Oatsmaster, who waffles on Mr. Wiggles, immediately takes Wiggles word without hesitation or investigating the truthfulness of either mine or Wiggles filter and says I’m scum. This of course was based on a flat lie that Oatsmaster didn’t bother at all to investigate. He shouldn’t have trusted Wiggles word as he didn’t show any indication that he strongly townread Wiggles. A town always distrusts, and when I confronted Oats, he was just “oh I’m wrong, whoops” and then just did whatever he was doing. I would think town would question Wiggles a bit after that.

Chezinu
- there’s four scenarios concerning the Great FF/Chezinu Mad Hatter Debate of 2019.
      1)Both are Mafia. This would be so goddamn genius. Lynch one they flip mafia and the other is confirmed town with 0% chance of being questioned for not being NK’d. Having a backup Cop flip day one and HF going on how this is a themed game I can see a world where Chez and FF think up this shit. Especially if Sicklucker is mafia also. They’re all crafty. But I think it is unnecessary and considering there’s only two dead mafia, I think it’s unlikely. But yolo end of era plays. HF tried one.
      2) Fecalfeast/Chezinu- a one for one would be a complete waste. Almost zero chance.
      3) both town- possible. Mafia could hold the shot on FF hoping they could mlynch Chezinu, and then shoot FF if he places a bomb on a mafia friendly target the next night. Seems needlessly risky for two free dead towns.
      4)FecalfeastCezinu- mafia would never shoot in this instance unless for some crazy bad reason they thought FF was lying about his bomb. I think this is by far the most likely situation. My vote will not waver from Chezinu.


I haven’t had internet since Thursday. Apologies. This Thursday and Friday I probably won’t have it again. There were technical difficulties at work.

I’m caught up, going to be rereading stuff. I’ll be here for several hours.


One of the most correct posts in the game
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2019 17:53 GMT
#8981
GG wp. Definitely wasn't my best game, but I'm satisfied with my play in the last two cycles. I particularly thought that our ability to make it Oats vs. MZ yesterday was nice, although ExO and Onegu helped out on that front. Was definitely hard for town given the roles being shot early, but TW had a great shot on BC.

I was also incredibly surprised that people took Pandain's shot at face value. He played that well.

Also must say that I thoroughly enjoyed Mocsta's video. He was really starting to get the game, albeit a bit too late. Really cool dude!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2019 17:53 GMT
#8982
On March 18 2019 00:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Jock played ok, all other mafia were just random shit not wanting to kill themselves. Well done Jock.


lol don't be a sore loser
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 177
Rex101
ComeBackTV 87
SteadfastSC63
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
CosmosSc2 22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
Rex 101
SteadfastSC 63
CosmosSc2 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50359
Hyuk 1499
Jaedong 923
Soma 456
Horang2 394
Soulkey 394
EffOrt 375
BeSt 375
Mini 344
actioN 314
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Last 296
Light 269
Zeus 247
ggaemo 235
Larva 189
910 163
Rush 135
Snow 132
ZerO 105
Killer 97
Pusan 73
Mind 70
Shine 49
JYJ 45
Free 42
Creator 41
hero 39
Sharp 37
Shinee 33
sorry 26
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
Yoon 23
HiyA 14
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9437
Dendi756
Counter-Strike
markeloff414
edward4
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1683
crisheroes1337
Other Games
gofns42035
singsing2041
olofmeister1279
B2W.Neo753
hiko404
byalli334
Pyrionflax289
XBOCT282
DeMusliM242
ArmadaUGS96
Mew2King84
Liquid`VortiX55
QueenE29
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1876
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 51m
OSC
23h 51m
Stellar Fest
23h 51m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.