• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:30
CEST 09:30
KST 16:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9003 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 454 Next
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
February 27 2019 16:49 GMT
#141
This thread already moves too fast and the game hasn't even started yet :O
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 27 2019 18:49 GMT
#142
On February 28 2019 01:49 Acrofales wrote:
This thread already moves too fast and the game hasn't even started yet :O

This is the effect I have on games

#IMPERIAL FOREVER

THE EMPIRE GROWS

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
February 27 2019 19:39 GMT
#143
I shadowed Artanis that game. So much fun
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 27 2019 19:44 GMT
#144
On February 28 2019 00:53 Alakaslam wrote:
I am deeply interested in the corporate side of textiles but whiskey works too. I tried some glenfiddich recently and wasn’t half bad


It's a decent starter whisky but pricey compared to others of similar quality. Whisky snobs will look down on it, but it's the route to go if you are completely new to scotch. I prefer more peaty (and I can't really explain why) such as Ardbeg 10 or Talisker Dark Storm.

On February 28 2019 01:49 Acrofales wrote:
This thread already moves too fast and the game hasn't even started yet :O


This isn't a bad thing now....
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 27 2019 19:46 GMT
#145
On February 28 2019 03:49 Alakaslam wrote:
#IMPERIAL FOREVER


Another 500 page game is entirely possible. Imperial had 20 players so....should be fun for people in lylo (that's lynch or lose for those of you new to this game).
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 27 2019 19:56 GMT
#146
On February 28 2019 04:44 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2019 00:53 Alakaslam wrote:
I am deeply interested in the corporate side of textiles but whiskey works too. I tried some glenfiddich recently and wasn’t half bad


It's a decent starter whisky but pricey compared to others of similar quality. Whisky snobs will look down on it, but it's the route to go if you are completely new to scotch. I prefer more peaty (and I can't really explain why) such as Ardbeg 10 or Talisker Dark Storm.

Show nested quote +
On February 28 2019 01:49 Acrofales wrote:
This thread already moves too fast and the game hasn't even started yet :O


This isn't a bad thing now....


I rewarded myself for a passed exam with a Glengoyne 18y recently. I don't exactly have a tasters palate but so far I found Taliskers tendentially salty, Ardbeg notoriously smoky and this one I'm still not sure about. Can't remember what Lagavulin and Fiddich tasted like, but Fiddich contributed to losing weight, in my pocket.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 27 2019 20:19 GMT
#147
I'll send out the confirmation PMs within the next couple hours with the goal of starting on Saturday, Mar 02 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00). If I don't get a response from at least 75% of people in the next couple days, I'll push back the start a few days. There are two spots left if anyone is interested. I can make 33 work, but 35 is a nice number.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-27 20:55:00
February 27 2019 20:51 GMT
#148
On February 28 2019 05:19 kitaman27 wrote:
... There are two spots left if anyone is interested. I can make 33 work, but 35 is a nice number.

@ HALF THE SKY
@ ARTANIS[XP]

I SEE YOU

I CALL YOU OUT OF THE SHADOWS
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 27 2019 20:54 GMT
#149
My pockets are way deeper than my responsibility.

Now what does that mean? For, I’m still impressed by Porsche & whatnot, but shop at J Crew/ Ralph Lauren. (I also shop at goodwill.)

Who am I, exactly?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-27 23:11:42
February 27 2019 22:00 GMT
#150
I think you're missing Palmar
EDIT: or not, didn't see him at the top
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-28 00:01:30
February 27 2019 23:34 GMT
#151
Poverty, wealth, desperation, apathy, contented discomfort, greedy satisfaction- all these things live within me.

I stand tall enough, to have a foot in both worlds- but not by my own doing.

I am stretched to the point of insanity, yet I am painstakingly cared for. I see much from a great height, but my legs are so thin... when will they cave in?

Why is TLMafia the place I put these strange, useless memoirs?

Perhaps because I know I can be traced here, and yet also know that it is highly unlikely.

Or perhaps it is because I am frustrated that I cannot speak of this stuff in person to people close to me, and find the idea that maybe I shouldn’t put it all here and yet still am putting it here anyway to be fascinating and enticing.

Whatever. Pregame spam, maybe I won’t spam so much during the game resulting in a net benefit яут? Amiяут?

So more for this post. I don’t own myself. But I am not a slave, not a married man, not a soldier, not anything that would give anyone ownership of me.

Yet, I cannot make even the simplest commitments without risking utter ruin.
Wealth only grants power- not freedom, like many think. .io games are an excellent representation of this. Everyone wants the money, so, to keep even enough for yourself to survive you must work to keep all of it, painstakingly, not that you must hoard- you can give it away- but, you have to control that giving so that even this blessed action is toil. (It can be great release and one of the most fulfilling joys in life too, from what I observe. But it still creates work where once there was none- painful work, as people see you as greedy for it and will take that sentiment to fighting.)
So then, when those who suffer anxiety receive wealth, they seek to control. Not just their wealth, but all facets of their life. They can’t handle the stress. Wealth is not actually a blessing for those who are weak, in some esoteric sense that I can’t fully define here. You can totally be unable to lift 20 kilos but handle incredible wealth like it was normal. (Gates does this). This is what I mean with esoteric strength. Anyway.

The amazing lengths that must be taken once a person has amassed, by their entire family, can break it’s members. If someone, being weak, controls a fortune, they can use this through desire to control to ruin prodigy- for fear that this same prodigy may turn on them, suddenly, like a tiger weaned and raised in one’s house, lovingly, and like a son, may still do. Reason does not matter to such individuals; they are dominated by fear.

Fear. Fear is a ruin. Fear has it’s place, but out of place it causes damage that cannot fully be known (though perhaps not great).

But what then? I am not really trapped. I can do things, many things. Why do I subject myself to all this? This “stretching”, this lack of control?

Maybe I also fear.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 27 2019 23:46 GMT
#152
palmar in at position 4 despite ining much later than that

[image loading]

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 27 2019 23:48 GMT
#153
favoritism is the most important tlmafia staple
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 27 2019 23:51 GMT
#154
just ranked by skill level, nothing to see there ...
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 28 2019 00:10 GMT
#155
On February 28 2019 08:51 Rels wrote:
just ranked by skill level, nothing to see there ...




On February 18 2019 04:15 kitaman27 wrote:
Signups...

...
1) Holyflare
2) Fecalfeast
3) Rels
4) Palmar
5) LightningStrike
6) Blazinghand
7) iamperfection
8) Oatsmaster
9) WaveofShadow
10) Tumblewood
11) Alakaslam
12) Acrofales
13) raynpelikoneet
14) Damdred
15) Chezinu
16) Jockmcplop
17) Onegu
18) Vivax
19) [UoN]Sentinel
20) Grackaroni
21) rsoultin
22) tubesock
23) Pandain
24) darthfoley
25) Conversion
26) Mocsta
27) AMG
28) Koshi
29) Trfel
30) Meapak_Ziphh
31) sicklucker
32) ExO_
33) Tictock
34)
35)



[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 28 2019 00:30 GMT
#156
We can easily run it with 33, just do an 11-person setup with 3 players controlling a single role. First one to PM the host actions gets precedence.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 28 2019 00:30 GMT
#157
Or all 3 have to be in consensus idk
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 28 2019 00:52 GMT
#158
For the record, I have a bucks party 12hrs from game start.
Doubt I will be here first 48hrs much.. if anyone tries to lynch me for that => MAFIA
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 28 2019 01:02 GMT
#159
trying a new style btw
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 28 2019 01:06 GMT
#160
lagavulin for life
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 330
Hyuk 282
910 108
Bale 29
ZergMaN 27
NotJumperer 24
yabsab 14
Icarus 9
League of Legends
JimRising 548
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King180
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor406
crisheroes261
Other Games
ceh9457
WinterStarcraft405
Happy275
PiGStarcraft239
Sick208
Livibee168
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick681
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream281
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2360
League of Legends
• Stunt509
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 30m
Stellar Fest
5h 30m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.