• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:46
CEST 23:46
KST 06:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9350 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2019 18:40 GMT
#3398
HF you can try how much you want to have me scumreading you, I'm not playing your little game, I won't be wrong on you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2019 18:55 GMT
#3422
On March 06 2019 03:53 rsoultin wrote:
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong



Begone, fiend
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2019 19:24 GMT
#3456
Can't believe I was doubting rayn for my previous shitty reasons. Suddenly his filter looks very much town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2019 21:16 GMT
#3581
On March 06 2019 06:10 rsoultin wrote:
Okay so I'm going to follow hubby's advice cause the Netherlands says he owns me (haha you'd think I'm joking but I'm literally listed as his on the back of my residence permit) and go have fun writing. May or may not bother to be around at 1am for flips...probably not.

If for some reason the rsoul doesn't survive the night which I'd be surprised but stranger things have happened the reads since coming back are all legit my opinion. Most will be explained in my filter somewhere. Though I don't expect people to heed them and maybe they shouldn't either so there's that.

Ciao folks. Have fun.


lmao I didn't take Artanis for the guy who was into that stuff.

Do you happen to have a barcode tattoo above your butt as well.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2019 21:20 GMT
#3582
+ Show Spoiler +
Before anyone gets this the wrong way, it's a joke about them having a bdsm relationship.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2019 21:20 GMT
#3583
I already said too much
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2019 21:21 GMT
#3584
sorry lex
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2019 23:51 GMT
#3652
Just kill BH and then report him to BH in the banlist for throwing the game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2019 23:53 GMT
#3657
He is probably campaigning to bring back the popularity of the banlist by making himself banworthy.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2019 23:54 GMT
#3659
On March 06 2019 08:53 Holyflare wrote:
I think some dumb ass shit is about to happen.


*click*
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2019 23:55 GMT
#3662
It was an honor and a pleasure, although I didn't get to see the marv Palmar banter, those were always funny.

I stick to my list.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2019 23:56 GMT
#3663
See you in the obs koshi
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2019 00:08 GMT
#3708
I feel bad now. But I can talk it away by saying I just have trouble discerning blues from scum %)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2019 00:09 GMT
#3711
BH or Sent should be the lynch imo.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2019 00:14 GMT
#3725
On March 06 2019 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
Gg, was a pleasure!


Highlight of this forum in a while. Great surprise, just post anything from time to time ok.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2019 00:21 GMT
#3738
On March 06 2019 09:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
How is Iamp the weird kill and not koshi?

Give me one namw that thought iamp is mafia?


sup
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2019 00:32 GMT
#3752
On March 06 2019 09:27 Holyflare wrote:
At least we gather some vote d1 vote swap information. The conversion slot, the one that saved BH for no discernible reason (as well as Vivax I guess) was town. If Vivax is town, he's in a great spot to know that there was no mafia last minute shenanigan to save BH and thus BH is likely town.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:10 Vivax wrote:
##Vote: BH


He's auto voted BH though so he's probably not that smart.


You're right, I didn't think about that. Doesn't give you a right to draw conclusions about my intelligence than rather my motivation.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2019 00:36 GMT
#3757
The reason could also be that most of the mafia besides BH are all semi-afk lurkers, or that they were on Trfel to begin with.

So while I saw your reasoning there for a moment, it isn't slam dunk.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2019 10:35 GMT
#4120
On March 06 2019 18:38 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 18:33 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 18:27 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 06 2019 17:24 Holyflare wrote:
BH who is just sitting there with the most information in the game about his wagon and instead he's still just repeating to kill him.


A) I actually have not asked to be lynched today
B) the only extra information I have is that I'm town, and presumably people fall into two categories:

1) people who think I am town and so have just as much information as I do
2) people who think I am scum, and i'm not sure i'd convince such people that I have "more information" than them just by asserting I am town


That's not true at all. You're in the perfect information spot. People were scum reading the conversion slot and vivax's alignment hasn't been determined and they were the ones that specifically saved you. If you were mafia then their alignments would be clear but if you're town then it's just two people doing stupid shenanigans at the last second for no reason.

You would know the alignment of both wagons, you know how mafia plays if you're both town wagons in this situation. They avoid looking bad, throw up hesitation, sit back and do nothing and yet you've provided nothing to reveal any of this to anyone.

People that think you are scum think so because you've pretty much done nothing but ask people to lynch you. You're supposed to be the bastion of good play in this forum but you did the quintessential anti town thing of trying to vote yourself and knowingly creating confusion. What kind of role model are you that you'd rather forfeit your most important weapon, if you are town, because you couldn't be bothered to play?

I'm heavily disappointed in you BH but I can't say I'm surprised in the slightest.


I mean, I apologized for the poor play when I thought I was being lynched, but that could easily have been a gambit, just as your crocodile tears are here. If you're legitimately disappointed, let's talk about it post game, other wise shut up asshole.


I laughed way too hard at this exchange
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2019 11:46 GMT
#4138
It's like WoS spoke my mind. Contrary to yesterday, today I'm feeling a HF lynch.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 455
ViBE112
Nina 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17550
Soulkey 206
White-Ra 174
Shine 24
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
monkeys_forever287
NeuroSwarm15
League of Legends
Doublelift3061
Counter-Strike
fl0m1307
C9.Mang0186
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5110
Khaldor1714
Liquid`Hasu1227
Trikslyr54
Other Games
summit1g4747
ArmadaUGS3254
shahzam496
Pyrionflax144
ZombieGrub71
Mew2King62
Railgan22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• davetesta23
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• HerbMon 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1085
• imaqtpie1076
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 14m
OSC
15h 14m
Stellar Fest
15h 14m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.