• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:56
CEST 04:56
KST 11:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7587 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 15 2019 17:33 GMT
#8416
I like this Oats lynch.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 15 2019 17:36 GMT
#8419
On March 16 2019 02:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 02:33 Tubesock wrote:
I like this Oats lynch.

Alright I’ve decided to lynch tube today


Good luck. You and me baby.

When did you move away from Singapore?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 15 2019 17:38 GMT
#8420
I’ll probably stay awake till about two hours prior to deadline, so you’ll have an advantage there I guess. But I’ll gladly answer any questions anyone has if you really want to make this me vs you.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 15 2019 18:06 GMT
#8424
On March 16 2019 02:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Actually i have the growing feeling that wriggles is mafia which makes me look terrible but whateve, I’m gonna need a computer to check though but like with his talkshow thing, he’s basically avoided pushing anything or taking any hard stances I believe


They are very fluffy, and solved his problem of being forgettable.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 15 2019 20:14 GMT
#8436
Mocsta, are you parity cop or not? Make it clear.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 15 2019 20:32 GMT
#8438
On March 16 2019 05:19 Pandain wrote:
I mean he claimed to check someone and listed previous checks what else are you looking for lol


He also said it was a “ploy”, “didn’t need to check him he’s just scum” about DF and claimed he checked FF for a post then back to DF.

And there’s the points you brought up concerning balance. I’d like to add that in the world where we did have three cops, I’m shocked that not a single Miller has flipped.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 15 2019 21:10 GMT
#8450
Oatsmaster, I don’t understand why you didn’t kill me since you’ve been scum reading me near as long as MZ. And I can’t really tell why you apparently want him dead over me as I’m in your filter about as much.

So why MZ over me?

And can you explain again the Slam and Exo read:
On March 15 2019 07:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Mz/Tube /vivax/slam/exo
No more wiggles


What do you mean no more Wiggles?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 15 2019 21:11 GMT
#8452
On March 16 2019 06:08 Pandain wrote:
Also no offense Acro but the case on Oats is sooooooo weak. Like there's not even any analysis of scuminess, it's all meta.

Jock, Mocsta, and Tubesock all get major scum points for following that case so easily.


Uh I cased Oats days ago. I’m not following Acro.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 16 2019 08:10 GMT
#8515
On March 16 2019 11:23 Mocsta wrote:
I really dont like how pandain is esposing more cycles

No way yown is this confident in any flips

Lastly

Pushing traitor is no reason to town read someone

Ery suspect


I agree. And that case on you was very opportunistic. I’d like to also to bring up his post about vigging HF before he did it. I’ve never seen a more explainy post from a vig before. + Show Spoiler [but HF fakeclaimed!] +
On March 08 2019 18:43 Pandain wrote:
Hey everyone. For those who don't know me, I'm pretty sure it's pretty obvious to tell when I'm town or not when I'm actually playing. Expect to see a hell of a lot more activity, and actually I was pretty up to date with the whole part of day 2 when I asked Kita to replace after I saw AMG was similarly overwhelmed like me the first day.

I won't dwell on the past too much, but Holyflare 100% needs to be vigi'd tonight. It was remarkable watching the last day.

HF talk has already spammed the thread and later tonight I'm going to be looking into others, but I want to emphasize two points.

1. Fake claimed for no town reason . I don't care about fake claims in general ,I used to do it all the time. However, when Town does it it's because they have a reason to (and holyflare already established he did not just do it for the "Lolz".) There was no reason to fake-claim, and honestly I'm not sure about how it benefits mafia but it sure as hell makes no sense from a town perspective. Also can we just kill people who outright lie for no reason?

2. Furthermore, HF dying gives a huge amount of information. If he's mafia, I actually think we can start wrapping up the game because HF has been at the center of the thread and voting thread for both days. If he actually does just turn out to be a balls-out crazy town, I think it's very safe to say a good amount of mafia probably voted for him after he made his intentions clear to vote Palmar. Either way, town is in a good position.

However, I am pleading for a vigilante to end the job. The information best helps us if we know it at the start of the day cycle.

I'm actually not even certain I would support a Holyflare day 3 lynch.

Also just FYI BC and Ace need to die with fire if either of them live to day four.
Seriously, can someone explain how that comes from a town day vig?


My Oats read is wavering. Granted I don’t know why a town Oats would park on MZ instead of just lynching me, but I really don’t understand a mafia Oats doing it either.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 16 2019 08:12 GMT
#8516
Also, what was the huge amount of information from a HF flip? I don’t see Pandain using it. I do see him using his confirmed town bit...
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 16 2019 08:15 GMT
#8517
Hi again. Huge town points for anyone finding a sentence in that quote that doesn’t jive with a town vig mindset at all.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 16 2019 08:19 GMT
#8522
On March 16 2019 17:16 Mocsta wrote:
lol

"im actually not even certain i would support a holyflare day lynch"

so i will vig him


Yes!!! Like what the fuck?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 16 2019 08:26 GMT
#8524
On March 16 2019 17:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
@tube
Show nested quote +
Either way, town is in a good position.

this is interesting that hes kinda justifying HF dying before actually shooting him from both HF being town and HF being scum to kinda show how it made sense for him to shoot.


That doesn’t jive either. I guess play the less “spam” aspect of an alive HF. Imagine HF could have had a 50 page filter. Holy Moses.

PSDS I think I agree with you on Wiggles. He scumread me and LS which were pretty low hanging fruit, ignored others for the same, but mostly his radio show is a really good solution to the “unremarkable” or “forgettable” criticism he’s received. Then he still only pushes me, and does fluffy responses to faithful listeners. He’s not searching out for scum.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 16 2019 08:37 GMT
#8527
On March 16 2019 17:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 17:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 16 2019 17:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
man so many people are mafia it seems like

I DONT KNOW FF ARE THEY?

IDK but now that I've looked at the vote thread your wagon is super scummy lol


Specifically who on that wagon? Acrofales, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, Onegu. All of them? 2 of them?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 16 2019 08:41 GMT
#8528
I’m not supporting an Onegu lynch today, primarily because I think Acrofales’ math seemed ok and it doesn’t help us killing a survivor.

I will be on a Wiggles or Pandain.

I’m waffling a lot on Oats.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 16 2019 08:59 GMT
#8545
I watched 2 minutes but got annoyed with waiting for the video to stop buffering. My internet isn’t good enough to watch it at the moment. I could have been your second viewer.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 16 2019 09:56 GMT
#8559
On March 16 2019 17:50 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 17:41 Tubesock wrote:
I’m not supporting an Onegu lynch today, primarily because I think Acrofales’ math seemed ok and it doesn’t help us killing a survivor.

I will be on a Wiggles or Pandain.

I’m waffling a lot on Oats.

I'll read Wiggles' filter ignoring the fun that he's having with the radio show and see what I find. You guys have a good point about the constructed case on HF, but I don't feel at all confident calling him scum. Town make dumb cases as well to sort out their thinking. Hell, I do that. Look at that Lamp is null case I wrote, lol. I should probably have done that in a notepad or something, but I promised I'd read Lamp, so I just dumped all my findings in the thread.

I can totally see a dayvig agonizing over whether to shoot HF or not and dumping all his thoughts in the thread in the hope of getting some feedback. And then when crunch time comes, he pulls the trigger with his gut.

And it was a good shot. I'll reread pandain, but the case on sentinel was good, and he doesn't get town credit for lynching the traitor, but he gets town credit for doing the legwork to push the lynch off a townie. Even if scum probably thought it was onto another townie.


It’s not a dumb case though. To me his two points were 1) fake claim and 2) Lots of info gain. How much explanation do you really need when both those points were brought up prior? Personally, I’d been fine if he just said “vig HF he fake claimed for no reason and we should lynch all liars.” Fin. That’s it. Not write an entire paragraph. Then 2) have you seen any evidence that he used any of this mountain of information we would get from the HF kill? To me it looked like as soon as people said they were no longer going to lynch HF, Mafia had zero use for him as a thread distractor. So, better to immediately shoot HF. And how much explaining do you need to write for an information kill? Mafia needs To talk more about why they’re doing something so someone doesn’t think they’re doing it for shallow reasons. Pandain overexplained simple reasoning. That scummy.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 16 2019 18:58 GMT
#8646
On March 17 2019 03:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Theres also a suspicious lack of reaction to Wriggles being mafia


I’ll join you on Wiggles.

Fun fact most the dead townies also scumread Wiggles.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 16 2019 19:01 GMT
#8650
On March 17 2019 03:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
idk Onego, maybe you're on to something lol:

Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 08:07 LightningStrike wrote:
##Vote: FecalFeast


Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 08:11 LightningStrike wrote:
##Unvote


Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 11:31 LightningStrike wrote:
##Vote: Darthfoley


Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 04:47 LightningStrike wrote:
##Unvote


Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 07:57 LightningStrike wrote:
##Vote: Onegu


Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 03:04 LightningStrike wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Maepak_Zipph


This just screams scum doing their best to figure out which wagon is the most likely to take off.


I’d love to see an example of scum voting like that. Scum don’t normally spaz their vote around, that brings a lot of attention.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 16 2019 19:05 GMT
#8657
I think Acrofales is the only real blue left. Maybe either FF or Rels too it not both.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
RuFF_SC2 138
Nina 77
-ZergGirl 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2319
Bale 21
yabsab 13
Terrorterran 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto21
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1138
taco 410
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox637
Other Games
summit1g8015
JimRising 679
Day[9].tv506
C9.Mang0361
WinterStarcraft244
ViBE147
Livibee146
Maynarde137
Sick122
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1079
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 17
• OhrlRock 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv506
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 4m
Stellar Fest
10h 4m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.