• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:41
CEST 08:41
KST 15:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8358 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 11 2019 03:32 GMT
#7008
Ok, I guess you did color Chez blue once.

But you DID color FF blue in every count...

And calling me a Moron for noticing things, that's cold-hearted Yo.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 11 2019 03:41 GMT
#7014
On March 11 2019 12:36 Mocsta wrote:
Tictock, since you are here, can you please comment as well.
its on previous page.

Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 12:17 Mocsta wrote:
On March 11 2019 12:11 LightningStrike wrote:
I'll be honest I am extremely happy about Sent's flip being scum since it give us more breathing room. Hopefully we find our 2nd scum.

Can you my thoughts on BC filter on this page pls

Agree/Disagree/neutral?



Nothing you said impressed me nor made any impact.

I did think it was interesting you filtered Oats first then BC, but meh. Pretty much a bunch of disjointed WIFOM you posted imo.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 11 2019 03:45 GMT
#7020
On March 11 2019 12:38 Ace wrote:
Ticktock be careful driving that WIFOM wagon


I'm not much of a Drinker Actually, so wifom is something I try not to engage in.

I do however, REALLY enjoy Tin Foil!

[image loading]
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 11 2019 04:56 GMT
#7036
I think Meap or Wiggles would be fantastic follow up lynches tomorrow. For sure one if not both of them are mafia.

I think lynching into role claims from D3 is always a bad move when there are plenty of better lynches decent pool of players to pick from outside of those.

I thought about doing some filters, but think I ran out of gumption, and would rather see where we are at D4.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 11 2019 05:02 GMT
#7039
On March 11 2019 13:58 Mocsta wrote:
Deadzone wiggles.

I would contest its a scum-favoured role.
Even if the entire scum team did not vote *OR* posted less than 5 times.
There would probably be a higher total of townies that are also eligible.

Thats the beauty, it sounds so good at face value. If it was this great, TL would have implemented the role as a deterrent yonks ago.

Anyhow, if you wouldnt use it to influence your read, where do you currently stand on acro?




I disagree with this.

An anti lurker Vig is fairly Townsided in a game this large (free flip = saves a mislynch, more info, removal of question marks).

I've also explained several times why I feel like it is wasted effort to lynch into claims right now.

You just mad I'm calling you scum or do you have to be an ass to me?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 12 2019 00:49 GMT
#7223
Oh Snap!

GG
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 17 2019 20:06 GMT
#9002
On March 18 2019 00:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
pandain - adam - pandain was disgusting, really, just modkill if one doesnt want to play kita...


I kinda agree with this.

Especially as someone who had stuff going on, and in the end probably spent ~5 hours actually playing/reading.

On March 18 2019 00:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On the other hand the high page count put a ton of townies off playing or even reading the game. Maybe people should stop spamming


I actually had quite a bit of fun playing with the idea that I would never really go back and read and instead just focus on how people were playing and interacting in smaller portions. My Scum-reads were not amazing and I often focused the wrong people, but I think I was able to identify enough Town and had a fair few scum in my sights.

Overall was nice to try and play again, but I think time investment vs the return is no longer there for me in Mafia. People did a good job keeping the atmosphere pretty tolerable as well (well ok, maybe I shouldn't say that when I read like 5% of the last 450 pages).

I do think 35 players is pushing what I find an enjoyable mafia experience, so easy to forget people in that mass. Hosts did a good job balancing roles for the game size, but might have been better to be clearer about how the setup might have been changed from OP.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 17 2019 20:12 GMT
#9003
On March 18 2019 01:40 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
All vigis next game


This was a fun game.

Holy shit I've been playing games here for 4 years?!?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 21 2019 07:06 GMT
#9057
On March 03 2019 03:06 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 19:54 rsoultin wrote:
Also, even though I'm using the mayor slot to demonstrate where my townreads are, it's pretty irrelevant. Regardless of who we pick they should just be held accountable for lynching who town wants to lynch -shrugs-

Or are you suggesting rayn that we just leave that to the mayor and not simply use it as a second lynch mechanic?


100% agree with this. Going off this logic Rsoul would be my vote for Mayor.

Also, just enjoying this interaction between Rayn and Rsoul.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 20:33 Holyflare wrote:
If anyone cares my reads align with rsoul. I think. Chez suspicious. Guy posting catch ups was it trfel? Seemed mediocre and not any revelations. Iamp piggybacking me suspicious. Don't care if I like what he's said about people non-posting. That's easy to do.

Didn't like rayn that much tbh. He seems to not be saying much but talking in walls of text and circles.

I dunno I'm sorry I'm a bit shit right now but whatever.


Pretty sure that's me, and I don't give a shit kus you always seem to hate the way I interact with the game.

I also strongly disagree about Rayn, I see him pushing his own thoughts and thinking and explaining why, nothing circular at all.

HF seems to be posting to post and I don't like it, but it's not really a scum read right now. It's just him coasting.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 20:35 rsoultin wrote:
Like for me it breaks down like this:

You've got trolling people. You've got lurking people. You've got lazy people. You've got some overly aggressives that aren't giving me warm fuzzies (MP). You've got people I'm not sure about who when I'm not sure about them have a nasty habit of being scum (Rayn) but because he's burned me so often I'm not sure if that's not where the uncertainty's coming from.

And then you have seemingly excited to play, I respect the shit out of his intelligence Chez playing but not saying anything interesting. That first group can hide a lot of bad town play. But doing something without doing anything ticks off my scum meter to a higher degree.

Rsoul is starting to convince me... Idk. I don't particularly want to lynch Chez myself but I get where her read is coming from, and I am not opposed to a Chez lynch.

#540
Bloody's entry doesn't jive well with me, but mostly due to their reads being pretty opposite to my own. I can sorta see the logic in Bloody's reads, but it's very much in a scum-range of what to post to enter the game. Gut read leans scum, but I think deserves more to be on my watch list.




Speaking of my Watch List, I think it's something like this right now:
Meap
Grack
Jock
Mr. Wiggles
Acro
Bloddy
HF (just not comfortable with him just floating around the game making no impact, yet being relatively present)

Rels is also close to being on this list for "playing" but only making a "Hi" post then laughing at something rayn did. He only escapes this list because I know he has actively avoided playing D1 as town in recent games. It's the fact that he tried to play a little but didn't actually that almost has him on it.


Finally got around to looking at my D1 reads for self gratification.

Called out most of the Mafia team in this post, FeelsGoodMan
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 162
-ZergGirl 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1432
Hyuk 345
910 87
Yoon 46
Bale 27
NotJumperer 24
ZergMaN 22
yabsab 14
Icarus 10
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Reynor66
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King269
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor302
Other Games
summit1g7025
WinterStarcraft400
PiGStarcraft246
Sick223
ceh9202
Livibee163
Happy110
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick619
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream242
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2371
League of Legends
• Stunt507
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 19m
Stellar Fest
6h 19m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.