• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:33
CEST 09:33
KST 16:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9385 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 12 2019 23:03 GMT
#7444
On March 13 2019 07:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Gimme all your reads on vivax, everyone


Biggest town tell is that everyone says he blows as mafia past d1 so I think he's more likely town
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 12 2019 23:03 GMT
#7448
On March 13 2019 07:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 06:55 darthfoley wrote:
That took me lik half an hour to type so don’t expect too many more novellas


I will write it with one hand while stopping time. If I finish it a lot faster, you are scum.

'ere we go


use your right hand, mobile iphone 6s thumb only go
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 12 2019 23:07 GMT
#7453
On March 13 2019 08:04 Vivax wrote:
Okay so I just spent an hour reading the last 15-20 pages. I get why y'all are annoyed with me for low activity but that's just the way the cookie has crumbled.Don't expect cases cuz I'm on one handed mobile

I don't understand why everyone is shocked Ace got NK'd. I'm pretty sure he's some old

FULL STOP THIS IS TOO ANNOYING

So you're telling me you wrote this on a phone, one handed.

You put in spaces after the commas, you capitalize everything correctly. You even quote a goddamn post.

DF is lying guys. There is no human being on this earth patient enough to put up with all that shit one handed. Hell, I've tried retyping this on a computer with my right hand and by the time I stopped, 2:55 had passed.

If df actually did what he claimed to have done, then he'd probably have needed more time than that. And on top of it, he'd have gone insane by the time he finished.

Just try it out for yourself. Also bring a volunteer in to do it on mobile.

Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 06:55 darthfoley wrote:
Okay so I just spent an hour reading the last 15-20 pages. I get why y’all are annoyed with me for low activity but that’s just the way the cookie has crumbled. Don’t expect cases cuz I’m on one handed mobile

I don’t understand why everyone is shocked Ace got NK’d. I’m pretty sure he’s some old school legend and he had just beaten a lynch. Mafia was probably just afraid he’d come out guns blazing. TW was an obvious kill; TT I thought had been finally Town and doing the TT thing of being in his own bubble and pushing things that people didn’t interact with. Of any of them, he’s the guy I’d peg as dying for having correctly identified scum.

Definitely getting to the point where having vixax and Acro around w/ only one scum flipped on D4 is sus. I’m moreso sus of Acro because there was a lot of heat on him D1, he wiggles out of it, hasn’t really been scum read since, claimed blue and is still living. Compare that to Ace who survived one round of lynching and was immediately kaput. Plus he’s pushing me today instead of trying to figure out FF/Chez. I know that means nothing to you guys, but I’m easy lynch bait this far into the game (deservedly so). I still fail to see his issue with my handling of the mayor vote D1, but he tries to make that some coup de grace.

Part of me still thinks that we caught MZ warly day one and somehow talked ourselves out of it days later. He pulled out some ExO quote from his filter but misrepresented it for another easy lynch candidate. Also

On March 13 2019 03:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:40 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Acro and oats are either of you looking for reads on particular people?

I'm mainly looking for reads on you with this line of questioning. Any insight into the wagons of the day would be appreciated tho.

Those seem to be: you, TS, Chez, DF, maybe FF, maybe Slam.

I've had chez as town since d1, i wouldn't feel comfortable lynching into him until it was like 2v1 and I had a strong read on the other person.

I still think FF is scum.

I reread DF earlier today, i wouldn't put him as my number 1 scum read but he definitely pushed a lot of bad wagons that ended up on town.

I have no idea how to read slam

TS could be scum.

Also another note on rels: why in the world was rsoul shot instead of him? Like the whole mason thing pretty much confirmed her as town in many people's eyes but then scum shot TT and Ace instead of any other claims?


This is the most shallow reasoning of me being scum ever. In a game where ONE scum has been lynched. I haven’t been active enough to push wagons, and even if I did I’m part of a town that has almost exclusively pushed town wagons. Acro and MZ pushing me with little substance besides, “he’s inactive!” when we have two mad hatter sort of claims and neither one got targeted last night is poo poo. Sure it might be OMGUS but it’s apparently the last TL mafia game so sue me.

I feel like I have no idea what Rels or Mocsta have posted about anything. Rels seems too cordial and Mocsta too sensitive. But tbf I haven’t read huge chunks of the game.

From my understanding of how the claims went down, plus what SL said, Chez is probably scum and should be lynched.

Oats and Grack feel unconstrained from mafia agenda and feel Town. FF is probably legit unless they really are on some last game 3D chess. L I think ExO is just a town like me who got overwhelmed and decided they didn’t care as much as they expected to; we had similar reactions to a few events in the game.

Onegu/Wiggles/TS/etc I haven’t read enough of them to know. If you put s rope around my neck and forced me to choose, wiggles RP feels authentic and townie, TS has been so far under the radar that he may have become the radar




you ever used an iphone bro?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 12 2019 23:42 GMT
#7465
On March 13 2019 08:13 Vivax wrote:
DF in regards to your arm:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Time to do a BH.


https://imgur.com/a/xtBWEuc
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 13 2019 06:03 GMT
#7579
On March 13 2019 12:11 Vivax wrote:
Dear Mr. Wiggles, I have meditated upon the fact that so far this game, one role can have multiple variations, as evidenced by Palmars flip. Our lord and saviour kitaman27 has made sure that we could not fully understand his creation in order to be amused by the dabbling of confused heretics.

I have therefore decided to temporarily accept Acrofales claim that he is only allowed to use his gun on silent individuals. I have also decided to accept that the Brown Bomber could use a different type of explosive than demolitions expert Fecalfeast, although the name of the latter suggests that he might be a contender for the pseudonym of Brown Bomber.

Upon further inspection of the Brown Bombers manifest, I have also not been able to notice maliciousness, rather than a constant state of confusion with intermittent periods of normality. Even noticing my name in it in a manner that looked like a death threat, I have attributed it to the belief that his intention was not to kill me for believing I was a killer in the night, but rather in order to rank up in the OP.

Your scrutiny of the claims that the brown bomber being alive is only due to the fact that he himself is a killer in the night is convincing me to campaign to delay his execution. My interest for today's execution is instead slowly shifting to a smelly pipe I have for far too long endured.
I have been wondering where this foul odor that has been plaguing the town was coming from, and have realized that it smelled like my shoes after a long day of trekking.

Upon gazing into the pipe and being greeted by pitch black darkness, I was also assailed by a foul smell of rotting flesh and old socks. I suspect the nightly disappearances are being hoarded in there by a vile creature that I had the liberty of coining tubesock.


Did you type this with one hand? By George, this man is on to something!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 13 2019 06:06 GMT
#7580
On March 13 2019 12:45 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 23:00 Tubesock wrote:
Jockmcplop
Meapak_ziph
Mr. Wiggles - I think he could be town BUT OMGUS, he half assed went after LS (LS rule), and most the dead wanted his lynch. Including Ticktock.
Darthfoley - POE mostly


How OMGUS works: When you OMGUS you don't notice it's OMGUS. You go into the players filter cause fuck him, he attacked you and you're town, find scummy shit, believe you found scummy shit, and post that instead. Then everyone calls your points bad regardless of their validity cause OMGUS, he attacked you first.

Second, you don't POE anyone by having 2 nulls right there. It's just your scummy reason and the only reason he's red for you is that a bunch of townies wanted him dead.


I endorse this message
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 13 2019 06:15 GMT
#7581
I don’t know if The House Of Brown would dishonor his House by breaking the town seal, but there’s always a chance. And now claiming vet in a game with lots of KP flying around; it very well could be mafia vet.

On the other hand, Tubesock doesn’t have town seals, and has been even more under the radar than me. Vivax made a good point in that list post. It feels jumbled and rando explanations cobbled together. Someone also made a point earlier about how if TS were town, mafia would’ve tried to use him as lynch bait by now, which hasn’t happened. More town points to whoever said that.

Lynch TS and then move on to Acro for pushing me today after claiming cig and not dying
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 13 2019 16:28 GMT
#7670
so we think there were two town vets in the same game? same exact role?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 13 2019 19:49 GMT
#7812
On March 14 2019 04:40 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 04:32 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2019 04:15 Tubesock wrote:
On March 14 2019 04:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2019 04:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The lack of anyone coming in to support their votes on tubesock aside from maybe LS is not giving me good feels.


His reads post is just a big fluffed up post screaming scum. And I already picked out two reads from them that had no real basis. Why are you and jock null and DF is reddish bcuz PoE? These aren't mistakes they are just fake reads.


I think MZ and Jock have been doing stuff. You can’t say the same thing about DF. But you’re right they are shallow reads and it wouldn’t take much for me to begin thinking they’re scum.


So what's the reason you thought DF was scum.


POE and he hasn’t been doing stuff. Like I said.

If you’ll notice the other two names are just above his but in black. And there’s a space delineator between them and townreads. I believe the theory that there are 5 mafia left, so of those I think DF is less towny than them.

Pretty deep read huh?


What do you think of ExO? You didn’t include him I. Your list post at all.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 13 2019 19:57 GMT
#7817
Also patiently waiting for this wagon to actually start on me. Plenty of threats swirling without anyone ready to take action. When it happens, we can lynch MZ for agreeing with a Acro and advertising that he’s down with killing me, but is putting in no leg work himself. Optimal variety of options!

I don’t think those list posts are meta conclusive at all lol. They all look relatively similar. I moreso agree with Vivax that the list itself looked randomly thrown together and inauthentic. I’m also having a really hard time believing the Town was given two veteran roles with the exact same role PM. Why put in two roles that can CC each other and both be right? That sounds particularly anti town.

My swagger shot mafia pick is LS though. The dude has been active as fuck yet I always forget he’s in the game. Like I view him more as a thread moderator than a player. Not a lynch for today but I’m intrigued for tomorrow.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 13 2019 20:00 GMT
#7819
The only thing worthwhile in the Acro case on Onegu is his absolute insistence that no one gets any town cred from lynching Sentinel. That was overplayed and Onegu has seemed pretty chill in this game outside of those posts
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 13 2019 20:01 GMT
#7820
On March 14 2019 04:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 04:57 darthfoley wrote:
Also patiently waiting for this wagon to actually start on me. Plenty of threats swirling without anyone ready to take action. When it happens, we can lynch MZ for agreeing with a Acro and advertising that he’s down with killing me, but is putting in no leg work himself. Optimal variety of options!

I don’t think those list posts are meta conclusive at all lol. They all look relatively similar. I moreso agree with Vivax that the list itself looked randomly thrown together and inauthentic. I’m also having a really hard time believing the Town was given two veteran roles with the exact same role PM. Why put in two roles that can CC each other and both be right? That sounds particularly anti town.

My swagger shot mafia pick is LS though. The dude has been active as fuck yet I always forget he’s in the game. Like I view him more as a thread moderator than a player. Not a lynch for today but I’m intrigued for tomorrow.

You always had a hard on for me since Cell Millionaire lol.... But you also have to realized I actually had a personal record in terms of filter size in a single game for myself :o Also I never was a thread monitor per say I was more like a sheep?


Yea I’m never gonna fully recover from that one. It’s also one of the reasons I don’t completely buy the Chez town seal. I’ve been burned before.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 13 2019 20:03 GMT
#7825
The lynch should be TS or Chez today though. Either of them is more likely scum than Onegu or ExO
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 13 2019 20:06 GMT
#7829
On March 14 2019 05:04 Pandain wrote:
Is there still support for an MZ wagon?


Worry about him after we lynch Chez or TS

But yeah I think he’s scum
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 13 2019 20:07 GMT
#7831
Although my reasoning for wanting Chez lynched pretty much relies on host WIFOM of roles and shit so meh
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 13 2019 20:49 GMT
#7865
On March 14 2019 05:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
DF what makes acro and Pandain different? They both claimed vig and didn't die


Uh, for one I had scummy feelings of Acro early in the game when I paid most attention and was active. He’s still around after claiming, being a relatively big name. Two, I think Pandain claim is more likely townie cuz of host WIFOM and I felt like his posting style seems straightforward without an agenda
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 13 2019 21:08 GMT
#7871
I wouldn't lynch onegu before chez/TS/MZ.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 13 2019 22:51 GMT
#7963
At dinner so I can’t do shit but chez > Onegu
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 14 2019 00:09 GMT
#8074
Lol there were actualyy two town vanilla vets in thus game. I'm done
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 14 2019 00:13 GMT
#8076
On March 14 2019 08:41 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 08:36 Vivax wrote:
Alright, next guess, with a decent amount of tinfoil in it, especially on jock and acrofales.

Oats, TS, DF, Rels, Jock, and one of MZ or Onegu for last, not sure for mafia

Acrofales for serial killer

If this is correct, mafia is just aiming to eliminate townies until they can get rid of acrofales through a lynch and acrofales needs to kill mafia tonight.

If you think TS is scum, why don't you think scum tried to save him?


good question
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 360
Hyuk 305
910 101
Yoon 49
Bale 29
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 15
Dewaltoss 3
League of Legends
JimRising 538
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor406
crisheroes277
Other Games
ceh9464
WinterStarcraft405
Happy373
PiGStarcraft239
Sick198
Livibee168
singsing114
ArmadaUGS52
olofmeister0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick695
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2360
League of Legends
• Stunt499
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 28m
Stellar Fest
5h 28m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.