• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:08
CEST 18:08
KST 01:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8199 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 17:07 GMT
#6597
Meh, idk. I have and odd feeling this lynch could be TvT again right now.

Thread is pretty dead and only ~5 hours till deadline (it is a weekend though, so...)

Number of non-voters is a bit dis-concerning.

Sent's post, Calling me Scum but Voting with me on Ace (and effectively hammering him) when I think he is likely Mafia is giving me some pause on Ace.

However I still kinda think Ace could be mafia, and it's possible I am wrong about Sent or he could be scum trying to WIFOM or distance.

Ace's play to me today just felt like he was shifting alot to see where it would be safe to push. None of his stuff felt like he had solid reads or wanted to take real stances.

Can't be arsed to look it up, but he made a post about some kinda reads post getting Mod-Deleted at EoN but the only thing of note he mentioned from it was My Vote on BH being bad, but then he called me likely town anyways.

From my notes:
#6208 - Weird how he soft pushes Acro as scum due to role shit, but then goes "So Chez?" at the end

#6261 - Makes up some bizarre shit about a "scum Mason", which I now assume was in reference to Rels.

So I am generally still fine lynching Ace despite feelings atm.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 17:08 GMT
#6598
On March 11 2019 02:06 sicklucker wrote:
If theres scum on the kill hf wagon which their should be since lol nks its propably slam. He would probably have scum lead all of these nks and based on whos left would probably be a scum leader. Ill dive him later


Oh yea, I forgot about Slam too...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 21:42 GMT
#6703
##Unvote
##Vote: Sentinel


Jumping in closer to EoD than I'd like, but I like this lynch much better than where we were.

Also realized while digesting thoughts on the game that I was giving Rels a town pass far too easily, and need to dig into things more before I can be in anyway confident with a read on him.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 21:43 GMT
#6704
Also, I'm still like 80% sure that Wiggles and Meap are scum with those off wagon Votes.

Especially considering I don't remember them having anything to say to weigh in on the main wagons.

Which makes this...
On March 10 2019 13:27 Rels wrote:
just finished Wiggles filter and I think he's alright. He's been consistent with his activity and reads, he looks like he's having fun with his radio show (please continue it's pretty to read too ) but is not using it to hide behind RP to not play. Not the strongest read but I think he's town. If anyone thinks he's scum I would like to know why


One of the biggest issues I have with Rels atm.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 21:45 GMT
#6707
Anyone else around to rock the boat on today's snooze fest Chez v Ace lynch and wanna join this Sential train for Town Glory?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 21:51 GMT
#6718
Can we deal with Role stuff after deadline?

I'd rather we try and focus on lynching mafia atm.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 21:53 GMT
#6724
On March 11 2019 06:51 Tumblewood wrote:
i havr several conflicting impulses regarding chez and FF:
one is that i don't know why chez would claim hatter as mafia because it is way outta left field. potentially if there is a rolecop he found out and knew he could start a claim war but why would he start a war that he probably wouldn't win?
the second is that mafia could definitely capitalize on this weird semi-claim war and make the thread a total shitshow all day if chez and FF are town, but everyone seems to be ignoring it. if FF is scum it would be reasonable perhaps to push it but only sorta (esp. with FF saying "i could believe there are two" perhaps preserving himself if chez flips town)
third, i think FF is town from his filter, and his claim is plausible (besides him describing it as a "yolo claim" in the first claim post, which feels a little off)
in conclusion idk


Hence why I say, Table it for now and deal with it tomorrow?

I am like 99% sure Mafia want Chez v Ace to be happening right now.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 21:55 GMT
#6726
I feel like people are forgetting that DST happened and this lynch is over in 5 min...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 21:59 GMT
#6737
On March 11 2019 06:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 06:53 Tictock wrote:
On March 11 2019 06:51 Tumblewood wrote:
i havr several conflicting impulses regarding chez and FF:
one is that i don't know why chez would claim hatter as mafia because it is way outta left field. potentially if there is a rolecop he found out and knew he could start a claim war but why would he start a war that he probably wouldn't win?
the second is that mafia could definitely capitalize on this weird semi-claim war and make the thread a total shitshow all day if chez and FF are town, but everyone seems to be ignoring it. if FF is scum it would be reasonable perhaps to push it but only sorta (esp. with FF saying "i could believe there are two" perhaps preserving himself if chez flips town)
third, i think FF is town from his filter, and his claim is plausible (besides him describing it as a "yolo claim" in the first claim post, which feels a little off)
in conclusion idk


Hence why I say, Table it for now and deal with it tomorrow?

I am like 99% sure Mafia want Chez v Ace to be happening right now.

why 99%? What?


Chez just feels like a scape-goat lynch to me, and a lot of people were settling on him even before the role stuff happened.

I mean he's a solid lynch just for info, I just am going by my instincts atm.

I just think this lynch has the same feeling as D1 and D2 which were also both TvT. I'm reffering to how there have been 2 people up for lynch all day with no real alternatives being pursued.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 22:02 GMT
#6743
On March 11 2019 07:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
Reminder that the lynch is in an hour from this post due to daylight savings.


This is not the time that your last Vote count suggested, but ok. I am just confused.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 22:04 GMT
#6746
On March 11 2019 06:58 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 06:42 Tictock wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Sentinel


Jumping in closer to EoD than I'd like, but I like this lynch much better than where we were.

Also realized while digesting thoughts on the game that I was giving Rels a town pass far too easily, and need to dig into things more before I can be in anyway confident with a read on him.

Right... your voting the wagon that has BOTH of your other scum reads on it
Ace + Mocsta

fuck me. how are you meant to read you when you do this bullshit?


I suggest taking deep breaths.

Really it has just continued to bug me that Sent would call me scum, then vote with me on Ace. This mixed with my general feelings about the stagnant lynch...

I am adjusting my reads on the fly.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 22:07 GMT
#6750
On March 11 2019 07:05 Tumblewood wrote:
does anyone wanna lynch slam? it's just feeling right. no one has pushed him at all this game despite not being townread very much either


Seems like a poor time to start considering it tbh, but can't say I have much feelings against it.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 22:09 GMT
#6755
On March 11 2019 07:07 Pandain wrote:
I'm down with lynching Slam but I think Sentinel is worse for the reasons I posted earlier. I don't think others are there quite yet.


Sent lynch will overall give us more info in the case he flips scum. Some good associative reads can probably be built.

Slam would be removing a question mark.

I'd keep my vote on Sent every time.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 22:14 GMT
#6765
On March 11 2019 07:12 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 06:43 Tictock wrote:
Also, I'm still like 80% sure that Wiggles and Meap are scum with those off wagon Votes.

Especially considering I don't remember them having anything to say to weigh in on the main wagons.

Which makes this...
On March 10 2019 13:27 Rels wrote:
just finished Wiggles filter and I think he's alright. He's been consistent with his activity and reads, he looks like he's having fun with his radio show (please continue it's pretty to read too ) but is not using it to hide behind RP to not play. Not the strongest read but I think he's town. If anyone thinks he's scum I would like to know why


One of the biggest issues I have with Rels atm.

Do you disagree with my read? That siad, Wiggles keeping his vote offwagon until deadline would definitely alter my view of him


I've been calling Wiggles scum all game dude.

I am super sure of it, and your weak ass town-read of him here doesn't sway me at all.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 22:19 GMT
#6775
On March 11 2019 07:13 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 07:09 Tictock wrote:
On March 11 2019 07:07 Pandain wrote:
I'm down with lynching Slam but I think Sentinel is worse for the reasons I posted earlier. I don't think others are there quite yet.


Sent lynch will overall give us more info in the case he flips scum. Some good associative reads can probably be built.

Slam would be removing a question mark.

I'd keep my vote on Sent every time.

what do you think you will learn if sent flips town/mafia?


Probably not much if he flips town, but I think it would at least clear Ace if he flips Mafia.

Possibly more if I ever read through his filter.

Basically, a lot more than I would learn from a Slam lynch.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 22:25 GMT
#6779
Shit I gotta go deal with something, and am prob gunna miss deadline.

I'd really like to see a Sent flip here, but if Chez gets lynched I am ok with it. Especially kus it should clear up the FF cc situation.

Right now I think Ace flips town here.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 23:35 GMT
#6921
Boom!

Ty for giving me the lynch I asked for town!

Time for a bit of tinfoil before I read what I missed: This probably means Rel's role shit would be mafia related as it is the most likely way that Mafia would recruit a traitor.

However I don't really think role related reads work very well and I kinda now heavily suspect Rels due to some other stuff (such as calling Chez v Ace as Scum v Scum, when I noted the EoD felt dead and possibly meant TvT).

Actually it's probably dinner time for me and then will come back to this game tonight. Need to think as well because Sent being a traitor could mean he didn't know anything about the full mafia team, which makes my earlier conclusion of him flipping scum clearing Ace possibly moot.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 11 2019 03:16 GMT
#7001
I'm back to the Catch-up Post!

Have fun.

On March 11 2019 08:37 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:35 Tictock wrote:
Boom!

Ty for giving me the lynch I asked for town!

Time for a bit of tinfoil before I read what I missed: This probably means Rel's role shit would be mafia related as it is the most likely way that Mafia would recruit a traitor.

However I don't really think role related reads work very well and I kinda now heavily suspect Rels due to some other stuff (such as calling Chez v Ace as Scum v Scum, when I noted the EoD felt dead and possibly meant TvT).

Actually it's probably dinner time for me and then will come back to this game tonight. Need to think as well because Sent being a traitor could mean he didn't know anything about the full mafia team, which makes my earlier conclusion of him flipping scum clearing Ace possibly moot.



What do you mean by the bolded part...


Random assumptions about Traitor role that are probably bad, is what I was thinking. Last time I played with a Mafia Traitor they needed to reach out to the Scum Team to be joined with them, but now I'm pretty sure that was in the Bastard Mod game or w/e it was called.

On March 11 2019 08:43 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:35 Tictock wrote:
Boom!

Ty for giving me the lynch I asked for town!

Time for a bit of tinfoil before I read what I missed: This probably means Rel's role shit would be mafia related as it is the most likely way that Mafia would recruit a traitor.

However I don't really think role related reads work very well and I kinda now heavily suspect Rels due to some other stuff (such as calling Chez v Ace as Scum v Scum, when I noted the EoD felt dead and possibly meant TvT).

Actually it's probably dinner time for me and then will come back to this game tonight. Need to think as well because Sent being a traitor could mean he didn't know anything about the full mafia team, which makes my earlier conclusion of him flipping scum clearing Ace possibly moot.


This seems plausible. If Rels picks a townie, it's a new qt. If Rels picks the traitor, he gets access to the mafia qt.

He picked tina N1 cause idk, and apparently rayn N2 maybe because of this post.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 04:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:09 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:01 Tubesock wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:45 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 23:45 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 23:30 Palmar wrote:
go after mocsta -> threatens to kill himself
go after conversion -> leaves the game

I may have a problem.


You’re not the problem. Neither is HF.

? If Palmar wasn't a problem then why was your vote to have him killed at this point?

I actually dived into your filter to find where you strong townread HF... and I don't see it at all. You made up your mind HF was town at the start of the game based on... nothing? And your comment after nightfall was about me, not about HF at all. In fact, it's the post that is continuously quoted here that has the whole ramble about how wonderful it would have been if HF had killed scum!Palmar.

Why are you townreading HF?



It started with agreement on a semi long stream of posts. And other small things that he did that I doubt mafia HF would bother with.

While I certainly will semi ignore someone I town from time to time, HF’s townread can disappear quite fast. I’m always watching what he does.

I’ve been called contrarian many times. But I truly believe that him sticking to what he said he’d do (shoot Palmar) is far more likely to come from town HF. I do think MafiaHF would have never pushed Palmar and instead gone after one of the other prominent towns and killed them instead. Rayn he could have killed at the time as most were lukewarm on him at the time. Or whoever.

Lol if he killed rayn he 100% dies today

Not if rayn is scum. But that'd be an amazing bus.

i am super scum though.



In a Scum!Rels world, these picks make sense. Far more important for Rels to prove to good townies that he is town. Honestly I threw out that tinfoil, but I'm kinda ignoring Rels' role in regards to reading him as it is pure WIFOM.


On March 11 2019 08:48 Onegu wrote:
day vig can be red/blue

While true, the amount of paranoia and kinda odd attitude Onegu is showing here makes me question the townpass I gave him based on SL's dumbtell. Especially since they kinda have been sharing the same attitude towards EoD and post flip. Also again, Role speculation is unlikely to be helpful and Night Kills will likely be more telling than any speculation we can do right now.

On March 11 2019 09:34 LightningStrike wrote:
Is it bad that if we got another vig I want them to shoot Ace just see this last wagon?

Actually Ace's flip would still be pretty telling... so No. I will get to this in a sec.

#6992 This post was 100% written out before EoD, but Ace is sharing it now as current info. I haven't actually read the post yet, but this automatically feels a bit scummy to me.

+ Show Spoiler +
How do I know? He didn't add Sentinal, but included BC. Which seems an odd thing to forgot for a town writing out a post and then editing it for post flip, but forgets that flip.





Ok so my thoughts about Traitor role, and then I am done talking about Roles. + Show Spoiler [Bonus Tinfoil] +
Sent's opening could have been him trying to project his role to mafia
I think we need to assume the Traitor role is unknown to Mafia, just as he does not know who is mafia. It would be kinda nice to get Mod confirmation about this, but it seems to me we kinda need to assume that.

So, officially ignoring Role shit, and not giving any town passes just off that flip. We can deal with Role stuff tomorrow.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 11 2019 03:19 GMT
#7003
On March 11 2019 08:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:48 Alakaslam wrote:
What did Chezinu claim?

MaD HaTTeR

Fitting I guess

Ok.

Well

I’ll just believe that claim then


Just making sure you know FF counterclaimed.

On March 10 2019 10:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm also a mad hatter yolo claim fight me


On March 11 2019 06:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 06:32 Tumblewood wrote:
FF who have you bombed

It's only one person per night and I get the bomb back if i don't die so it's irrelevant but ok

N1 i put it on HF

N2 I put it on onegu but changed it closer to deadline to ace

I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 11 2019 03:24 GMT
#7005
On March 11 2019 08:46 Mocsta wrote:
Dead Scum = Red
Dead Town = Green
Alive with claim = Blue
(My only edit was changing Day2 AMG vote to "Pandain")


Show nested quote +
Day One final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, ediamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels
Not Voting (0):

Lynch
Trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood,Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales, Vivax, Conversion
Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar



Show nested quote +
Day Two final Vote Count

Blazinghand (13): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, Pandain, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock, ExO_, Tumblewood
Holyflare (9): Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Ace, darthfoley, Acrofales, Vivax
Acrofales (2): raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast
Ace (1): Jockmcplop
rsoultin (1): Onegu
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Mr. Wiggles (1): Meapak_Ziphh
Not voting (2): Damdred, Chezinu



Show nested quote +
Day Three final Vote Count

[UoN]Sentinel (10): Pandain, Grackaroni, Mocsta, Ace, Ticktock, Acrofales, LightningStrike, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Meapak_Ziphh
Ace (7): Oatsmaster, Rels, Jockmcplop, Chezinu, [UoN]Sentinel, darthfoley, Vivax
Chezinu (4): Alakaslam, Fecalfeast, Onegu, sicklucker
Not voting (2): ExO_, Tubesock



Humm, I noted this post to use to look at votes.

But then I'm noticing that Mocsta colored FF blue, but left Chez black....

Honestly I think my reads haven't changed that much from my last list post if I am correct that Mafia and Traitor are both unaware. Expect I am a bit more sus of Onegu and SL...

Mocsta and Ace still just feel like scum buddies for reasons I'm not sure I can explain. They just seem to be taking the exact same approach and and spending a lot of effort calling claims into question.
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 642
ComeBackTV 559
SteadfastSC427
Rex103
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 427
ProTech147
Rex 103
CosmosSc2 49
UpATreeSC 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44074
Jaedong 1332
Hyuk 1200
Mini 648
Soma 506
Horang2 484
BeSt 479
Soulkey 317
Larva 306
Rush 290
[ Show more ]
ZerO 267
Last 205
Snow 200
hero 81
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 56
Free 36
Killer 35
sorry 33
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 22
yabsab 21
HiyA 18
Shine 18
Trap 16
Dota 2
Gorgc7888
qojqva1420
Dendi904
Counter-Strike
Fnx 859
x6flipin778
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2558
Khaldor1972
Liquid`Hasu9
Other Games
ArmadaUGS3136
singsing1841
B2W.Neo990
hiko809
byalli454
KnowMe141
Liquid`VortiX117
QueenE95
Mew2King53
Trikslyr32
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2897
League of Legends
• Nemesis1946
• Jankos1077
• TFBlade745
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 52m
OSC
20h 52m
Stellar Fest
20h 52m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.