• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:08
CEST 04:08
KST 11:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8175 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18 19 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 08:52 GMT
#4044
On March 06 2019 17:48 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 17:33 Mocsta wrote:
On March 06 2019 17:29 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 17:28 Mocsta wrote:
Hf

Some point this cycle. Preferably after ace responds. I want ur take on my ace case


I don't agree with it. Why would someone fabled for being so good at mafia make such blatantly false accusations? If he doesn't come up with some read based on those posts then yeah, probably mafia.


What is blatantly false from his filter that i wrote about?
My case is beyond the vote prod i hope you realise.

Further. His read at start of night was u. And presumably bc.

Are u stating anything else is probably town?

Im confused



His read that I'm scummy for lynching palmar over sentinel even though I talked about lynching palmar for the past 24 hours. Seems like it's some really stupid mistake for a good mafia player to make.
i dont thinj thats a fair heuristic to apply

Ace is busy
Ace barely plays anymore
Ace is old guard and u r more than aware gamestate changed in 5 yrs plus

Is that your only grievance with what i put together?

Can u really see clear town motivation within his 2page filtet?


Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 08:53 GMT
#4045
On March 06 2019 17:51 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 17:49 Mocsta wrote:
On March 06 2019 17:43 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 06 2019 17:34 Mocsta wrote:
Jock

Do u thoughts on my ace case on p200?


I think its a little bit hit or miss but pretty much confirms what I was originally thinking.

Ace seems like a lurker and I already had him as scum. I don't know where he was going with the whole mayor thing. Fishing maybe?
He never explained why he wants to kill hf from what I saw. Just 'we need to kill hf'.

Dude

Ace states he is supportive of hf and palmar

Then says to rsoultin.. why not lynch hf..

Ace never comments on hf changing to palmar but knows all about trfel so we can surmise hes actively reading the game

Then when palmar is town.. ace rubs his hands and pipes up for an hf lynch


He was behind hf and palmar and didnt care to lynch either.

Then instead of voting his only scumpsect in bloodycobbler.. he throws a random vote on town

This is as mafia as yoy can get.

Its a 2page filter.. no excuses for anyone not to read this ...


Read my post again. I agree he's mafia but your case is reading stuff into some things that don't really look like they are there and that makes your case weaker.
Just because your case is weaker than it needs to be doesn't mean he isn't mafia.
all good. Those points were actually for the spectators.

I want to see votes on ace

I havent seen a better candidate for this cycle
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 09:02 GMT
#4059
On March 06 2019 18:00 Jockmcplop wrote:
I'm voting ace and probably won't change it unless he comes here and actually does something useful.
So far he's been as much use as tits on a fish.
my man

Good choice!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 09:05 GMT
#4061
On March 06 2019 18:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 17:59 rsoultin wrote:
real talk HF is part of why you think Ace isn't scum because it's mocsta bringing the case?


No I just think Ace isn't stupid.
so to confirm

Ita got nothing to do with that i initiated....

Cos its funny u can apply heuristics to him and then expect diff from me
Cos ur case on me was about "stupid" inconsistencies

Again. Its yes or no

Do u really see town motivation in his 2page filter?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 09:12 GMT
#4063
On March 06 2019 18:09 rsoultin wrote:
HF has kind of a blind spot for 'good' players doing 'stupid' things he can't imagine they'd do as scum. See Damerion in the game you were scum with him. Oh, mocsta, I asked this earlier but it probably got swallowed somewhere in all the posts.

Did I ever do a deep dive on you? I thought I did but I can't find it :/

I dont recall

I think u called me scum n1 though
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 09:18 GMT
#4067
On March 06 2019 18:14 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 18:12 Mocsta wrote:
On March 06 2019 18:09 rsoultin wrote:
HF has kind of a blind spot for 'good' players doing 'stupid' things he can't imagine they'd do as scum. See Damerion in the game you were scum with him. Oh, mocsta, I asked this earlier but it probably got swallowed somewhere in all the posts.

Did I ever do a deep dive on you? I thought I did but I can't find it :/

I dont recall

I think u called me scum n1 though


No I mean from an earlier game. There are a few people I dove through several games for and I thought you were one of them. I'm not sure if that's not just Damerion but if you remember I'd really like to find it cause I doubt I'll have the time for anything like that in this monstrosity. I forget what HF said about you that was good N1 but it was good lol >< god I'm getting worse.

i dont think u did
But u did eat out of my palm
I had the mocsta monlogues in qt
Pretty much 13months ago
My first game in like 5 yrs so not much to deep dive

As for hf case on me
The inly point of merit was that i agreed with palmar conversion read and was ok for hf to lynch him

I still dont see the issue

And i didnt go about it like ace did even thoigh superficially it seems similar

Ace advocated in his limited posts how important it was to have both candidates etc. And then is ok to lynch both

So major difference

One cares.. one doesnt

It should be apparant to all
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 09:23 GMT
#4070
On March 06 2019 18:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 18:05 Mocsta wrote:
On March 06 2019 18:00 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 17:59 rsoultin wrote:
real talk HF is part of why you think Ace isn't scum because it's mocsta bringing the case?


No I just think Ace isn't stupid.
so to confirm

Ita got nothing to do with that i initiated....

Cos its funny u can apply heuristics to him and then expect diff from me
Cos ur case on me was about "stupid" inconsistencies

Again. Its yes or no

Do u really see town motivation in his 2page filter?


My case on you was about something you said that didn't appear in any of the filters i read and also the total disconnect between you voting conversion with palmar (for a really bad case) after just raging at palmar and then having no qualms being on my mayor wagon when I said I'd lynch palmar

My read on ace is that he's up to something and the negative points on him are either him not reading the thread or him playing some kind of reaction test.

The point i do follow is his koshi vote which was bad. I want to see what he has to say.
understood

Im curious why u state he may not be reading the thread.

His position on trfel jndicates hr was reading very closely?

As for me.. why cant i just have not read carefully.
I was equally busy and entered the gamr at a much higher page count

Dont tell me its forum vet special pass...
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 09:34 GMT
#4080
On March 06 2019 18:25 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 18:23 Mocsta wrote:
On March 06 2019 18:17 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 18:05 Mocsta wrote:
On March 06 2019 18:00 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 17:59 rsoultin wrote:
real talk HF is part of why you think Ace isn't scum because it's mocsta bringing the case?


No I just think Ace isn't stupid.
so to confirm

Ita got nothing to do with that i initiated....

Cos its funny u can apply heuristics to him and then expect diff from me
Cos ur case on me was about "stupid" inconsistencies

Again. Its yes or no

Do u really see town motivation in his 2page filter?


My case on you was about something you said that didn't appear in any of the filters i read and also the total disconnect between you voting conversion with palmar (for a really bad case) after just raging at palmar and then having no qualms being on my mayor wagon when I said I'd lynch palmar

My read on ace is that he's up to something and the negative points on him are either him not reading the thread or him playing some kind of reaction test.

The point i do follow is his koshi vote which was bad. I want to see what he has to say.
understood

Im curious why u state he may not be reading the thread.

His position on trfel jndicates hr was reading very closely?

As for me.. why cant i just have not read carefully.
I was equally busy and entered the gamr at a much higher page count

Dont tell me its forum vet special pass...


You said you didn't read the thread and only filter dived and then magically came out with a read on acro that didn't exist in any of the places you said it appeared. That's completely different.

Ace is reading the thread but doesn't know I said I'd lynch palmar over sentinel? Does that make sense to you?
your position is clear

In my mind what has happened is. I saw a post from acro i didnt like and went to his filter to see the surrounding posts
So didnt acknowledge it because it wasnt a full dive


But u need to be consistent
If u hold ace to a standard he wouldnt be caught in such a blatant lie
I should br held to the same accord

As for palmar.
He did piss me off and i was offended u thought i faked it.
I wanted to shit on him about conversion
I spent a lot of time writing counter points and each scenario i went throigh i coudlnt see myself making those choices.
Guess i never played mafia when i lost my job... so yeah i voted that way thinking i could reassess in the morning.

Woke up to 40pages.. seriously.. 80 to 120 with 1hr to lynch
Yeah.. catching up wasnt going to happen

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 09:42 GMT
#4087
On March 06 2019 18:39 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 18:37 Acrofales wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:31 Holyflare wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:29 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:27 Holyflare wrote:
On February 18 2019 06:38 calgar wrote:
+


I feel like this guy wanted in and was abandoned.


He had to drop out.

Trust me, if I abandoned somebody it would be Koshi.


Well at least he's confirmed town now

This?!

Thanks for pointing it out. I don't understand the jump unless you already know koshi is town. I thought it was a joke being returned at Kita. But you were serious? TMI shining through.

Add it to the many small reasons you a re mafia and we really need to kill you.


I think he's town and just doing some little anti-town things.
Seems like the kind of guy who has to be the centre of attention and that would fit.
+1

Im genuinely curious if he is this self absorbed in real life or if its an internet thing

I just cant pixture ppl being like this in a professional environemnt

Feom memory hf is a lawyer? Not sure if solixitor or barrister
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 09:43 GMT
#4089
On March 06 2019 18:42 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 18:37 Acrofales wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:31 Holyflare wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:29 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:27 Holyflare wrote:
On February 18 2019 06:38 calgar wrote:
+


I feel like this guy wanted in and was abandoned.


He had to drop out.

Trust me, if I abandoned somebody it would be Koshi.


Well at least he's confirmed town now

This?!

Thanks for pointing it out. I don't understand the jump unless you already know koshi is town. I thought it was a joke being returned at Kita. But you were serious? TMI shining through.

Add it to the many small reasons you a re mafia and we really need to kill you.


.... That is why he thought it was a mod confirm? Seriously?
whats ur read on ace

He calls u scumclobber
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 10:03 GMT
#4103
On March 06 2019 18:47 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 18:43 Mocsta wrote:
On March 06 2019 18:42 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 06 2019 18:37 Acrofales wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:31 Holyflare wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:29 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:27 Holyflare wrote:
On February 18 2019 06:38 calgar wrote:
+


I feel like this guy wanted in and was abandoned.


He had to drop out.

Trust me, if I abandoned somebody it would be Koshi.


Well at least he's confirmed town now

This?!

Thanks for pointing it out. I don't understand the jump unless you already know koshi is town. I thought it was a joke being returned at Kita. But you were serious? TMI shining through.

Add it to the many small reasons you a re mafia and we really need to kill you.


.... That is why he thought it was a mod confirm? Seriously?
whats ur read on ace

He calls u scumclobber


TBH I think he looks like shit. But I tend to have a hard time reading Ace and usually want to off him because his scum play fucked me hard ages ago. As I am pre disposed to always killing him I am giving him into today to give me more to work with.
what is today

12hrs or cycle?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 10:30 GMT
#4119
Any reasons onegu is town?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 10:52 GMT
#4124
On March 06 2019 19:38 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 19:30 Mocsta wrote:
Any reasons onegu is town?


No.

I haven’t read your filter and don’t remember where you stand, but want to chat while everyone else is arguing about HF?


Dont worry about my filter

This is my solenmost important post

Ur comments are welcome

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=27285311
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 11:23 GMT
#4130
On March 06 2019 20:20 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 20:17 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 19:30 Mocsta wrote:
Any reasons onegu is town?


None that I can see.


To elaborate, I expect more from him even when he's barely playing as town. He's kinda the guy who comes in with his own thing and it's interesting. At least he was.
is onegu enoigh to stop u laying a vote on ace?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 12:10 GMT
#4149
On March 06 2019 20:54 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 20:52 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 20:50 Holyflare wrote:
If any of you twats that are voting me are actually town then you've been bamboozled to push the most pro mafia strat lynch you can. Look at them all come out of the woodwork.

If you're town then maybe next time don't let your ego get in the way of playing the game. But don't worry, you aren't.


You really must think I'm not very good at playing as mafia if you think I'm mafia and did this.
lol. Thats how i felt about ur case on me...

Ohh the sweet sweet irony
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 12:25 GMT
#4153
Rayn

I will read the acro case in detail tomorrow morning

Thanks for acknowledging ace case
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 13:32 GMT
#4194
Thats a bit baity vivax

Better player doesnt mean right. Doubt u would use their authority jf they advocated u for lynch either.

I dunno the way u r going about this is weird in my opinion

U have had a huge tone shift and i dunno what it means

Can u disengage from hf for a tick and feedback on ace pls
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 13:34 GMT
#4196
On March 06 2019 22:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Is there someone else that thinks this Vivax sheeping dead confirmed townies stinks?

Yeah

But he was a eon town read for me. So im perplexed right now

Going to bed anyways
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 13:37 GMT
#4199
Rayn
I havent read acro case yet

But one small pattern i noticed is that he uses phrases recently put into thread by others

The most recent being blatantly false from hf which i think he used in response to u?

Im not sure he is even aware of this

He also used something i wrote before

To me that says hes paying GREAT attentiin to whats being written
Not just a skim

Its a big town sign to me.. food for thought
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 13:39 GMT
#4202
On March 06 2019 22:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 22:32 Acrofales wrote:
But all of monday (the above post is made an hour and a bit before deadline), Palmar was deep diving people, engaging people, and hunting scum. Classifying that as "nothing of value" is nonsense.

So no, HF really didn't have much of a case on Palmar at all. Definitely not one that shows conviction, and certainly not one where he is trying to actually figure out if he's right or not. He parked the case on Sunday evening and didn't bother analysing anything Palmar did all of Monday.

Then why didn't we hear any of this stronger Eod?
Why didn't you try to convince either of the mayors to lynch another suspect (you thought Sentinel is town)?
Why didn't you try to convince Palmar on your Mocsta case and execute him (Palmar was scumreading Mocsta)?

Thats a fair point by rayn

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft490
CranKy Ducklings70
EnkiAlexander 32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft490
RuFF_SC2 85
CosmosSc2 58
Nina 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2251
Artosis 603
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1109
taco 389
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox565
Other Games
summit1g8522
JimRising 665
Day[9].tv490
C9.Mang0316
Maynarde146
ViBE137
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1130
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv490
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 53m
Stellar Fest
10h 53m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.