• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:09
CEST 15:09
KST 22:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7921 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2019 22:01 GMT
#5556
On March 08 2019 06:59 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 06:56 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 06:53 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 08 2019 06:45 Holyflare wrote:
Tumblewood why have you gone from me being mafia to not saying a word about me?

Why have you gone from BH is mafia to voting Trfel on day 1?

Why have you not even been mentioning or talking about voting him today?

1. that was the only dirt i have on you and i’m not feeling that strongly about it anymore
2. i don’t remember. you quoted a post where trfel made a bad catch-up post that i didn’t like, and that was definitely part of it.
3. i forgot why i scumread him. though you also quoted a post i made about him and now i definitely favor lynching him over you.
actually, in response to both the first and third questions, this lynch makes me antsy because it seems like everyone took it as a foregone conclusion that one of you two would die today. the votes have been relatively stagnant and no other wagons are really being taken seriously. seems like mafia just letting two town wagons go at it. that’s why i’m still on ace for now

Gun to your head you have to pick one: BH or HF dies. Who?

BH
i only dislike HF for winning mayor with no mafia opposition and somewhat for killing palmar. his posting has not been super mafia (though i am not great at reading him)
BH i dislike for playing jester until D1 deadline and then deciding he wants to survive as soon as we get to the next day


You do know that his filter is like 30 pages right? I call it the Shapelog effect
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2019 23:42 GMT
#5647
On March 08 2019 08:21 Vivax wrote:
BH is just too funny Id like to keep him.


This is where I find myself as well
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2019 23:43 GMT
#5652
On March 08 2019 08:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I'd lynch either of those guys tho

I'm voting for scum. I have repeatedly given my reasons for not wanting to lynch HF and I have no idea which way to read you, people martyr both as town and scum and your play since then has been 50/50. If the jubjubs are gonna lynch between you and HF I honestly don't care which of you goes. My vote however is gonna be on the people I'm very confident are scum.


Lol if you're confident HF is town, why aren't you trying to save him by voting for the person you can't read? Like in theory that's at least a better opportunity of lynching scum than some "i told you so!" vote on Wiggles that isn't getting off the ground
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2019 23:45 GMT
#5657
On March 08 2019 08:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:22 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Fucking acro vs rayn has literally taken up 40 or 50 pages at this point. You two need to shut the fuck up about each other because it is incredibly hard to catch up 80 pages and have half of it be you two in a pissing match.

/rant

I am absolutely down with a wiggles lynch.

wiggles not getting lynched don't waste your vote.

And what, vote between two people I feel are equally likely to be town? My vote goes on scum.


Wait you think that BH and HF are equally likely to be town when you just claimed you have no idea how to read BH? What sense does that make?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2019 23:53 GMT
#5675
On March 08 2019 08:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
No you fucking idiots, I don't have to "pick a wagon" especially when I think they both have a good shot at being town. You all seem to have the memory of squirrels and can't think past the five pages you've managed to spam every 10 minutes.

Unlike some of you who say things like "HF/BH feels townie but I guess I gotta consolidate on someone" I'm going to continue to vote my reads. Just sliding onto a wagon because everyone else is does nothing to help find scum.


Dude all you've claimed on BH is that you can't read him. Since when does that equate to him being town?

Also yea, considering the lack of thread interest my fear is that this it TvT
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 08 2019 00:21 GMT
#5731
What if it's a HF/Sent team and they nutted on Palmar by taking the mayor lynch away then killed him? That would be epic levels of swagdom
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 08 2019 22:53 GMT
#6084
i had surgery on my arm today and currently resemble a one armed cyborg. will be back tomorrow if mafia makes the mistake of keeping this modern Hercule Poirot alive
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 10 2019 20:06 GMT
#6651
Okay Im on 314 and just saw Pandain shoot HF, basically obvious scum vig claim and we lynch right?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 10 2019 20:07 GMT
#6652
Plus weren’t the townies killed TRing HF?

Okay back to catching up
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 10 2019 20:17 GMT
#6656
On March 10 2019 05:40 Pandain wrote:
Holyflare was a great shot even after the night kills. So what BC pushed for him and ended up being scum? Do you think scum never pushes for other scum?

Given the same exact scenario I would do it again. I refuse to feel bad about shooting someone who fake claimed, then lied and suggested he never fake claimed.



Okay maybe I’m just stupid. That makes sense and I can see why yous think BC would bus. His play/anger seemed over the top 24/7 and def could’ve been distancing
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 10 2019 20:17 GMT
#6657
I’ll just shit up until I read these last 15 pages
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 10 2019 21:55 GMT
#6727
Bah bah black sheep mode initiated. Don’t have the energy or time to think for myself this cycle. Acro I follow your lead wheresver it take me

#Vote: Ace
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 12 2019 21:00 GMT
#7415
On March 12 2019 08:12 Vivax wrote:
Let's murder df.

A one-armed bandit is still a bandit.

10/10 case


I may have one arm but I sure as hell ain’t no bandit
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 12 2019 21:16 GMT
#7417
On March 12 2019 23:46 Onegu wrote:
Also I found my post where I learned to read slam

No, my meta read is good on slam rsoultins is bad. Count how many times he has said chupazi, Svengali, or hijole this game(after day post) multiply by (5-day #) then subtract he post count (including pregame) if you are in the negative he is scum. In the positive he is town.

[/QUOTE]

Lol I completely forgot about the CHUPAZI
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 12 2019 21:22 GMT
#7418
On March 13 2019 02:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.



Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:35 ExO_ wrote:
I’m at work, I’ve been busy this week and will stay busy until the weekend as my boss is in town until tomorrow. Looks like HF and BH, and between the 2 Id rather lynch BH. Will hang around for 10 mins or so

This is what I hate about the whole "well we gotta consolidate on lynch" mindset bc here we have a guy who says he thinks BH is just town giving up but then he votes him bc "there's no other choice"

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:50 ExO_ wrote:
##Vote Blazinghand


Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:36 ExO_ wrote:
##Vote: Blazinghand


Then somehow, despite reading BH as green, he gets to "I'd rather lynch BH than HF" like why would you vote for someone you're townreading.



Exo has already clarified this multiple times that the bolded sentence “he” refers to Trfel rather than BH. The Syntax is confusing but we’ve been through this already. Exo wasn’t inconsistent in the least
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 12 2019 21:55 GMT
#7420
Okay so I just spent an hour reading the last 15-20 pages. I get why y’all are annoyed with me for low activity but that’s just the way the cookie has crumbled. Don’t expect cases cuz I’m on one handed mobile

I don’t understand why everyone is shocked Ace got NK’d. I’m pretty sure he’s some old school legend and he had just beaten a lynch. Mafia was probably just afraid he’d come out guns blazing. TW was an obvious kill; TT I thought had been finally Town and doing the TT thing of being in his own bubble and pushing things that people didn’t interact with. Of any of them, he’s the guy I’d peg as dying for having correctly identified scum.

Definitely getting to the point where having vixax and Acro around w/ only one scum flipped on D4 is sus. I’m moreso sus of Acro because there was a lot of heat on him D1, he wiggles out of it, hasn’t really been scum read since, claimed blue and is still living. Compare that to Ace who survived one round of lynching and was immediately kaput. Plus he’s pushing me today instead of trying to figure out FF/Chez. I know that means nothing to you guys, but I’m easy lynch bait this far into the game (deservedly so). I still fail to see his issue with my handling of the mayor vote D1, but he tries to make that some coup de grace.

Part of me still thinks that we caught MZ warly day one and somehow talked ourselves out of it days later. He pulled out some ExO quote from his filter but misrepresented it for another easy lynch candidate. Also

On March 13 2019 03:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:40 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Acro and oats are either of you looking for reads on particular people?

I'm mainly looking for reads on you with this line of questioning. Any insight into the wagons of the day would be appreciated tho.

Those seem to be: you, TS, Chez, DF, maybe FF, maybe Slam.

I've had chez as town since d1, i wouldn't feel comfortable lynching into him until it was like 2v1 and I had a strong read on the other person.

I still think FF is scum.

I reread DF earlier today, i wouldn't put him as my number 1 scum read but he definitely pushed a lot of bad wagons that ended up on town.

I have no idea how to read slam

TS could be scum.

Also another note on rels: why in the world was rsoul shot instead of him? Like the whole mason thing pretty much confirmed her as town in many people's eyes but then scum shot TT and Ace instead of any other claims?


This is the most shallow reasoning of me being scum ever. In a game where ONE scum has been lynched. I haven’t been active enough to push wagons, and even if I did I’m part of a town that has almost exclusively pushed town wagons. Acro and MZ pushing me with little substance besides, “he’s inactive!” when we have two mad hatter sort of claims and neither one got targeted last night is poo poo. Sure it might be OMGUS but it’s apparently the last TL mafia game so sue me.

I feel like I have no idea what Rels or Mocsta have posted about anything. Rels seems too cordial and Mocsta too sensitive. But tbf I haven’t read huge chunks of the game.

From my understanding of how the claims went down, plus what SL said, Chez is probably scum and should be lynched.

Oats and Grack feel unconstrained from mafia agenda and feel Town. FF is probably legit unless they really are on some last game 3D chess. L I think ExO is just a town like me who got overwhelmed and decided they didn’t care as much as they expected to; we had similar reactions to a few events in the game.

Onegu/Wiggles/TS/etc I haven’t read enough of them to know. If you put s rope around my neck and forced me to choose, wiggles RP feels authentic and townie, TS has been so far under the radar that he may have become the radar

watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 12 2019 21:55 GMT
#7422
That took me lik half an hour to type so don’t expect too many more novellas
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 12 2019 21:56 GMT
#7423
On March 13 2019 06:55 darthfoley wrote:
Okay so I just spent an hour reading the last 15-20 pages. I get why y’all are annoyed with me for low activity but that’s just the way the cookie has crumbled. Don’t expect cases cuz I’m on one handed mobile

I don’t understand why everyone is shocked Ace got NK’d. I’m pretty sure he’s some old school legend and he had just beaten a lynch. Mafia was probably just afraid he’d come out guns blazing. TW was an obvious kill; TT I thought had been finally Town and doing the TT thing of being in his own bubble and pushing things that people didn’t interact with. Of any of them, he’s the guy I’d peg as dying for having correctly identified scum.

Definitely getting to the point where having vixax and Acro around w/ only one scum flipped on D4 is sus. I’m moreso sus of Acro because there was a lot of heat on him D1, he wiggles out of it, hasn’t really been scum read since, claimed blue and is still living. Compare that to Ace who survived one round of lynching and was immediately kaput. Plus he’s pushing me today instead of trying to figure out FF/Chez. I know that means nothing to you guys, but I’m easy lynch bait this far into the game (deservedly so). I still fail to see his issue with my handling of the mayor vote D1, but he tries to make that some coup de grace.

Part of me still thinks that we caught MZ warly day one and somehow talked ourselves out of it days later. He pulled out some ExO quote from his filter but misrepresented it for another easy lynch candidate. Also

Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:40 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Acro and oats are either of you looking for reads on particular people?

I'm mainly looking for reads on you with this line of questioning. Any insight into the wagons of the day would be appreciated tho.

Those seem to be: you, TS, Chez, DF, maybe FF, maybe Slam.

I've had chez as town since d1, i wouldn't feel comfortable lynching into him until it was like 2v1 and I had a strong read on the other person.

I still think FF is scum.

I reread DF earlier today, i wouldn't put him as my number 1 scum read but he definitely pushed a lot of bad wagons that ended up on town.

I have no idea how to read slam

TS could be scum.

Also another note on rels: why in the world was rsoul shot instead of him? Like the whole mason thing pretty much confirmed her as town in many people's eyes but then scum shot TT and Ace instead of any other claims?


This is the most shallow reasoning of me being scum ever. In a game where ONE scum has been lynched. I haven’t been active enough to push wagons, and even if I did I’m part of a town that has almost exclusively pushed town wagons. Acro and MZ pushing me with little substance besides, “he’s inactive!” when we have two mad hatter sort of claims and neither one got targeted last night is poo poo. Sure it might be OMGUS but it’s apparently the last TL mafia game so sue me.

I feel like I have no idea what Rels or Mocsta have posted about anything. Rels seems too cordial and Mocsta too sensitive. But tbf I haven’t read huge chunks of the game.

From my understanding of how the claims went down, plus what SL said, Chez is probably scum and should be lynched.

Oats and Grack feel unconstrained from mafia agenda and feel Town. FF is probably legit unless they really are on some last game 3D chess. L I think ExO is just a town like me who got overwhelmed and decided they didn’t care as much as they expected to; we had similar reactions to a few events in the game.

Onegu/Wiggles/TS/etc I haven’t read enough of them to know. If you put s rope around my neck and forced me to choose, wiggles RP feels authentic and townie, TS has been so far under the radar that he may have become the radar



Quoting so th isn’t doesn’t get buried
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 12 2019 21:58 GMT
#7424
On March 13 2019 03:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:40 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Acro and oats are either of you looking for reads on particular people?

I'm mainly looking for reads on you with this line of questioning. Any insight into the wagons of the day would be appreciated tho.

Those seem to be: you, TS, Chez, DF, maybe FF, maybe Slam.

I've had chez as town since d1, i wouldn't feel comfortable lynching into him until it was like 2v1 and I had a strong read on the other person.

I still think FF is scum.

I reread DF earlier today, i wouldn't put him as my number 1 scum read but he definitely pushed a lot of bad wagons that ended up on town.

I have no idea how to read slam

TS could be scum.

Also another note on rels: why in the world was rsoul shot instead of him? Like the whole mason thing pretty much confirmed her as town in many people's eyes but then scum shot TT and Ace instead of any other claims?


On March 13 2019 04:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 04:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Either tube or chez


Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 04:36 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2019 04:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Oat and Acro, outside of me, who do you think is most likely to pop scum?

DF


I think of those three DF is the most likely to be red.

You guys both buy FF's claim?


Dat one hour read progression
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 12 2019 22:30 GMT
#7427
On March 13 2019 07:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 06:58 darthfoley wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:40 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Acro and oats are either of you looking for reads on particular people?

I'm mainly looking for reads on you with this line of questioning. Any insight into the wagons of the day would be appreciated tho.

Those seem to be: you, TS, Chez, DF, maybe FF, maybe Slam.

I've had chez as town since d1, i wouldn't feel comfortable lynching into him until it was like 2v1 and I had a strong read on the other person.

I still think FF is scum.

I reread DF earlier today, i wouldn't put him as my number 1 scum read but he definitely pushed a lot of bad wagons that ended up on town.

I have no idea how to read slam

TS could be scum.

Also another note on rels: why in the world was rsoul shot instead of him? Like the whole mason thing pretty much confirmed her as town in many people's eyes but then scum shot TT and Ace instead of any other claims?


On March 13 2019 04:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 04:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Either tube or chez


On March 13 2019 04:36 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2019 04:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Oat and Acro, outside of me, who do you think is most likely to pop scum?

DF


I think of those three DF is the most likely to be red.

You guys both buy FF's claim?


Dat one hour read progression

Nah it's consistent with his reads of you/TS/Chez as quoted.


Yea lol I’m dumb
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 177
Rex101
ComeBackTV 87
SteadfastSC63
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
CosmosSc2 22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
Rex 101
SteadfastSC 63
CosmosSc2 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50359
Hyuk 1499
Jaedong 923
Soma 456
Horang2 394
Soulkey 394
EffOrt 375
BeSt 375
Mini 344
actioN 314
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Last 296
Light 269
Zeus 247
ggaemo 235
Larva 189
910 163
Rush 135
Snow 132
ZerO 105
Killer 97
Pusan 73
Mind 70
Shine 49
JYJ 45
Free 42
Creator 41
hero 39
Sharp 37
Shinee 33
sorry 26
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
Yoon 23
HiyA 14
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9437
Dendi756
Counter-Strike
markeloff414
edward4
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1683
crisheroes1337
Other Games
gofns42035
singsing2041
olofmeister1279
B2W.Neo753
hiko404
byalli334
Pyrionflax289
XBOCT282
DeMusliM242
ArmadaUGS96
Mew2King84
Liquid`VortiX55
QueenE29
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1876
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 51m
OSC
23h 51m
Stellar Fest
23h 51m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.