• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:46
CEST 23:46
KST 06:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9350 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:35 GMT
#1956
On March 05 2019 01:33 iamperfection wrote:
Palmar I don't understand why you can possibly have a super strong scum read on sent.


You remember the game where I was mafia, posted shit all during D1 then came back with a massive wall of text with a picture of a bulldozer in it?

Not to say it makes him mafia, but my behaviour was like mafia behaviour elementarized.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:36 GMT
#1957
And his huge effort post after acting like "fuck you, lynch me then" is quite the contradiction.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:37 GMT
#1959
More like he wanted to act all cool to not seem suspicious and then got cold feet when the votes actually started piling up like he wanted them to initially.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:38 GMT
#1960
On March 05 2019 01:37 Holyflare wrote:
If sentinel is town what do you expect him to do (especially if he is potentially blue)?


He claimed VT
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:39 GMT
#1961
Lynch conversion and mayor Sentinel I say
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:43 GMT
#1966
On March 05 2019 01:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:37 Holyflare wrote:
If sentinel is town what do you expect him to do (especially if he is potentially blue)?


He claimed VT


Lol so what? Put yourself in a world where you're blue and want to avoid suspicion. You think to yourself "If I tell everyone I haven't read my role PM they can't possibly lynch me because I can't do anything wrong in their eyes!"


This backfires and everyone now wants to lynch you. What do you do?


Claiming to not have read your role PM is wanting to avoid suspicion?

The only thing in his favour is that he admitted not doing it. I've done it once for half a day as mafia, it gave me quite a motivational boost, but I wasn't so crazy as to tell anyone about it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:46 GMT
#1971
On March 05 2019 01:44 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Managed to skim the thread before work. I like the Conversion case better than Acro and Oats right now for a D1 lynch. Missed the asking for permission angle the first time through, but even the recent stuff is weirdly fixated on MZ. Tunnel tunnel tunnel

No one else seems to give a crap about Tubesock. I'd be happier if people came out and argued I'm wrong for whatever reason, but instead Tube's being ignored by my town reads.

Will try to catch you again over lunch if possible, but otherwise won't be active until after lynch


Why are you voting for a HF mayor?

On March 04 2019 02:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
HF came up with the idea first, but I'm not sure whether I trust HF more to follow through compared to Palmar, especially if HF starts coming up with more cases. Might be the case that they deviate at the last minute and cause a bunch of chaos. In that sense, I like Palmar for mayor because he's colder.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:46 GMT
#1972
When I say mayor someone I mean to say that he should be vigged by the mayor.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:48 GMT
#1977
On March 05 2019 01:47 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:46 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:44 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Managed to skim the thread before work. I like the Conversion case better than Acro and Oats right now for a D1 lynch. Missed the asking for permission angle the first time through, but even the recent stuff is weirdly fixated on MZ. Tunnel tunnel tunnel

No one else seems to give a crap about Tubesock. I'd be happier if people came out and argued I'm wrong for whatever reason, but instead Tube's being ignored by my town reads.

Will try to catch you again over lunch if possible, but otherwise won't be active until after lynch


Why are you voting for a HF mayor?

On March 04 2019 02:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
HF came up with the idea first, but I'm not sure whether I trust HF more to follow through compared to Palmar, especially if HF starts coming up with more cases. Might be the case that they deviate at the last minute and cause a bunch of chaos. In that sense, I like Palmar for mayor because he's colder.


I've got a decent town read on HF and we're not policy lynching Sent


And you've also got a scumread on Palmar who's going to get trucidated by HF?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:51 GMT
#1979
On March 05 2019 01:46 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax is joking I mean I would probably not want to open the Pandora's box of what alakslam might be thinking


Why aren't you getting worked up about the likes I'm putting you in with within the potential scum team?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:59 GMT
#1987
On March 05 2019 01:58 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:51 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:46 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax is joking I mean I would probably not want to open the Pandora's box of what alakslam might be thinking


Why aren't you getting worked up about the likes I'm putting you in with within the potential scum team?

You think I'm scum?


[image loading]
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 17:29 GMT
#2011
Ticktock don't be a baddie and vote conversion tyvm
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 17:29 GMT
#2013
How I hate that some players literally don't stick around for even 30 minutes.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 17:36 GMT
#2021
On March 05 2019 02:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
I am working and decided not to finish reading the thread. I'll be home about 3 hrs before deadline and try to check in on my breaks. Anyone have a quick recap for me?


Yes, read Acrofales filter, then read Conversions filter, and place your vote on the latter.

Also save Palmar. England is bullying Iceland again.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 17:46 GMT
#2032
I just spotted a post that makes it unlikely for rayn and iamp to be in the same team.

On March 04 2019 20:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
iamp please tell these idiots what's right and what's wrong. I gotta work in like well.. now, and i wont be home until after deadline. Unfortunately my work is actual work and not one where you can play mafia like half of the time.


Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 17:47 GMT
#2034
On March 05 2019 02:46 Koshi wrote:
From everything I read I think we need to lynch out Tfrel.


Agreed, but conversion is the more likely wagon to succeed for today.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 17:50 GMT
#2038
On March 05 2019 02:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 02:43 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 02:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ehh I’m not gonna respond to acros case because it’s not gonna convince anyone who’s currently voting me

You could try to actually play the game, instead of not giving a shit?

For the purposes of this conversation, I’m gonna assume that you are town because otherwise this doesn’t work.

What do you want to see that would convince you that I’m not mafia? I’m not gonna change my style of play and it’s just your opinion that I’m playing the game the “wrong way” when one of my scumreads is the leading lynch yeah?

I really think grack also has an amazing chance of being scum, also at some point of time I’m gonna look back at my mayor list thing and see who’s still mafia


In pretty much your first post you called conversion not town for your own reasons. Now there's both posts from me and Palmar that agree with that.

Then you got into the bitch fight with acro and are now tunnel visioned. Could you just, you know, forget for a moment that he's your nemesis this game and let the points about conversion seep in? I'll even sum them up for you if you're too lazy and ask nicely.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 18:11 GMT
#2075
On March 05 2019 03:07 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
I also like how trefel says that his vote on me was a pressure vote even though nobody asked lol.
Plenty of people (Vivax, sicklucker, Mocsta, etc) have been calling me suspicious for changing my vote really easily upon request. I feel it deserves an explanation. Though I also felt it was obvious enough initially, but it is what it is.


I didn't call you suspicious for changing your vote easily.

@ Conversion

Why is Trfel not an option for you?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 19:44 GMT
#2155
On March 05 2019 04:35 Conversion wrote:
sensitive little prick, honestly. you get mad if someone calls you out but you call people out indiscriminately

anyways failed my INTERVIEWS !!


Sorry to hear that dude. I hope the game didn't have a negative impact on your interviews
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 19:45 GMT
#2159
On another note, I'm going to vote Trfel and hope others see the light as well. Don't give a damn about lynching BH. It'd be what he wants and that's a reason not to do it.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 455
ViBE112
Nina 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17550
Soulkey 206
White-Ra 174
Shine 24
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
monkeys_forever287
NeuroSwarm15
League of Legends
Doublelift3061
Counter-Strike
fl0m1307
C9.Mang0186
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5110
Khaldor1714
Liquid`Hasu1227
Trikslyr54
Other Games
summit1g4747
ArmadaUGS3254
shahzam496
Pyrionflax144
ZombieGrub71
Mew2King62
Railgan22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• davetesta23
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• HerbMon 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1085
• imaqtpie1076
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 14m
OSC
15h 14m
Stellar Fest
15h 14m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.