• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:27
CEST 04:27
KST 11:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9778 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 13 2019 17:21 GMT
#7684
Let me clarify, you correctly pointed out that [so far] "I'm doing just enough to not get mod killed" but just end with

"Why even bother with that if you are town".


You don't even address the possibility of me being scum. Ergo, you know I'm town because you are scum, so subconsciously you don't even feel the need to include this possibility in your post
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 13 2019 17:22 GMT
#7685
##Unvote
##Vote: Jockmcplop
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 13 2019 17:32 GMT
#7691
On March 14 2019 02:27 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 02:21 ExO_ wrote:
Let me clarify, you correctly pointed out that [so far] "I'm doing just enough to not get mod killed" but just end with

"Why even bother with that if you are town".


You don't even address the possibility of me being scum. Ergo, you know I'm town because you are scum, so subconsciously you don't even feel the need to include this possibility in your post


That makes no sense.

When I say 'Why even bother with that if you are town' the implication is that you are scum. That was the whole point of the post.
Basically I've scumread you so you lynchvoted me.


I didn't read it that way -- I think if you were scum reading me you wouldn't leave the language so soft. I honestly believe it's more likely you slipped a bit because you know I'm town.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 13 2019 17:33 GMT
#7692
On March 14 2019 02:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Hmmmmmm

It looks more like you were just looking for a reason to switch off onegu


I'm still in favor of lynching Onegu. If jclopmcplopperdoodle gets no traction I'll switch back to Onegu, provided Onegu is still a lynch possibility.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 13 2019 17:46 GMT
#7697
Has TS done/said something recently that makes him more likely to be scum than myself? I though TS was basically in the same boat of being afk as I was and I'm curious why he's generally being more pushed than me.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 13 2019 17:50 GMT
#7701
Can anybody voting for TS explain what made you think he was scummy, that didn't also apply to myself?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 14 2019 19:32 GMT
#8183
How in the world did Chez get lynched yesterday wtf
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 14 2019 19:33 GMT
#8184
Can anybody in this group explain wtf is going on:
Onegu, Rels, sicklucker, darthfoley, Grackaroni, LighningStrike, Vivax

Also Vivax's vote swap at the end not counting seems super bleh to me. But if Onegu is scum, Vivax becomes confirmed town imo.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 14 2019 19:34 GMT
#8185
Why is Tubesocks' vote parked on Oatmaster and not chez yesterday as well, wtf is that nonsense. It doesn't make sense from a scum or VT perspective.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 16 2019 21:47 GMT
#8765
here for the last bit...whatd I miss.


Think im just going to sheep acro
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 16 2019 21:48 GMT
#8766
actually why the fuck isnt onegu the vote. Shennanigans happened yestersay to save specifically him and suddenly ppl buy this 3 p story? Can we fucking kill onegu?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 16 2019 21:51 GMT
#8773
On March 17 2019 06:49 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 06:48 ExO_ wrote:
actually why the fuck isnt onegu the vote. Shennanigans happened yestersay to save specifically him and suddenly ppl buy this 3 p story? Can we fucking kill onegu?



No...



did you say you were in the hospital/do u have full use of your hands?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 16 2019 21:54 GMT
#8777
On March 17 2019 06:53 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 06:51 ExO_ wrote:
On March 17 2019 06:49 Onegu wrote:
On March 17 2019 06:48 ExO_ wrote:
actually why the fuck isnt onegu the vote. Shennanigans happened yestersay to save specifically him and suddenly ppl buy this 3 p story? Can we fucking kill onegu?



No...



did you say you were in the hospital/do u have full use of your hands?



Yes and Yes. I got out of hospital on thrusday.. I am on antibiotics for my arm that has a infection...


I was very ready to call you out for playing dota 2 today if you had said no.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 16 2019 21:55 GMT
#8781
Going to read oats -- unless I'm very convinced I'm sheeping acro and voting oats. However I still think Onegu is a lair is scum and should be lynched.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 16 2019 21:58 GMT
#8785
On March 07 2019 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 17:24 Holyflare wrote:
The people voting me are on the biggest cop out lynch of 2019. I bet they're the same people that whined that BH didn't get shot too.

What benefit does my flip bring other than drawing you closer to end game? BH at least gives you the information about wagons. I'm also pumping out content comparatively to BH who is just sitting there with the most information in the game about his wagon and instead he's still just repeating to kill him. You may not agree with what I'm writing but that's your choice.

You can look at MZ's spreadsheet to see how stupid lynching palmar would have been if I was mafia. I'm not stupid as mafia, I demand thread consensus and people town reading me because it's the path of least resistance.

I will look into you Holyflare voters and if I see that you complained that BH isn't dead I will know your motivation about lynching me is completely feigned.

Literally wanna lynch holyflare off this post alone

Just for giggles, who would you have lynched if you were mafia holyflare?



Knows HF is not mafia by the phrasing of the question
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 16 2019 22:00 GMT
#8787
On March 07 2019 03:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 03:19 rsoultin wrote:
On March 07 2019 03:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2019 03:17 rsoultin wrote:
On March 07 2019 03:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 07 2019 03:12 rsoultin wrote:
On March 07 2019 03:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 07 2019 03:03 Vivax wrote:
Keep calm and sheep confirmed town.

You're falling into the HF trap that has been haunting this forum ever since.

If this is the case, sentinel should be the lynch.

I have very good reason now to believe hf is town.


Not that I'm not happy to see you coming around, but why the sudden change of heart?

Talking with him, and then I remember something.

Later, dearies.


-_- I find you irritating in a probably town so I just want to kick you sort of way.

Why do you want to know what made him change his mind so badly?


Is that a real question?

Okay so now he agrees with you, and doesn’t want to lynch who you also think is town but a lot of us don’t.
Why don’t you immediately assume he saw what you have been seeing? It’s an odd reaction to something that generally shouldn’t bother you that much


This post looks scummy to me.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 16 2019 22:02 GMT
#8789
Okay I'm comfortable enough lyncing oats. I'd still 100% prefer Onegu.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 16 2019 22:13 GMT
#8796
On March 17 2019 07:05 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 06:55 ExO_ wrote:
Going to read oats -- unless I'm very convinced I'm sheeping acro and voting oats. However I still think Onegu is a lair is scum and should be lynched.


Why are you sheeping Acro?


Because I believe he's town, and he's the town read I'm most confident in right now.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 17 2019 03:35 GMT
#8890
I'll tell you this much. I've done a really shitty job as Vanilla Town this game. But I AM Vanilla Town as I said at the start of the game. You can check my past game history, every time I've said I'm Vanilla Town I have been. Not once have I lied about this. If town has any hope of winning you should trust this much. And if Acro is scum I think we're SoL anyway.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 17 2019 05:19 GMT
#8898
On March 17 2019 13:15 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 12:35 ExO_ wrote:
I'll tell you this much. I've done a really shitty job as Vanilla Town this game. But I AM Vanilla Town as I said at the start of the game. You can check my past game history, every time I've said I'm Vanilla Town I have been. Not once have I lied about this. If town has any hope of winning you should trust this much. And if Acro is scum I think we're SoL anyway.

Lol

Longest post in your filter?


Maybe, but it's 100% true.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings105
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 284
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10707
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1151
NeuroSwarm187
febbydoto41
League of Legends
Doublelift5408
JimRising 683
Counter-Strike
taco 44
minikerr33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox911
Mew2King38
Other Games
summit1g9620
Maynarde211
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick411
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 200
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo523
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 33m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 33m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.