• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:20
CEST 17:20
KST 00:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8801 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 348

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 346 347 348 349 350 454 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:48 GMT
#6941
day vig can be red/blue
Try TL Mafia!!!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2019 23:48 GMT
#6942
What did Chezinu claim?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 10 2019 23:49 GMT
#6943
On March 11 2019 08:48 Alakaslam wrote:
What did Chezinu claim?

MaD HaTTeR
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:49 GMT
#6944
On March 11 2019 08:47 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:46 Mocsta wrote:
Dead Scum = Red
Dead Town = Green
Alive with claim = Blue
(My only edit was changing Day2 AMG vote to "Pandain")


Day One final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, ediamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels
Not Voting (0):

Lynch
Trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood,Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales, Vivax, Conversion
Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar



Day Two final Vote Count

Blazinghand (13): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, Pandain, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock, ExO_, Tumblewood
Holyflare (9): Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Ace, darthfoley, Acrofales, Vivax
Acrofales (2): raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast
Ace (1): Jockmcplop
rsoultin (1): Onegu
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Mr. Wiggles (1): Meapak_Ziphh
Not voting (2): Damdred, Chezinu



Day Three final Vote Count

[UoN]Sentinel (10): Pandain, Grackaroni, Mocsta, Ace, Ticktock, Acrofales, LightningStrike, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Meapak_Ziphh
Ace (7): Oatsmaster, Rels, Jockmcplop, Chezinu, [UoN]Sentinel, darthfoley, Vivax
Chezinu (4): Alakaslam, Fecalfeast, Onegu, sicklucker
Not voting (2): ExO_, Tubesock

Chezinu actually looks much better in light of this


How?
Try TL Mafia!!!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 23:49 GMT
#6945
On March 11 2019 08:48 Alakaslam wrote:
What did Chezinu claim?

Mad Hatter.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 23:49 GMT
#6946
On March 11 2019 08:39 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Rels do it to me if you think I'm town as I don't think I will get killed this game since I generally not a good night kill unless they think I am blue or on the right track about something/confirmed town.



Im looking at you for scum now also... Not sure yet... My first read may have been wrong...

Well I lynched scum and Tina and Damdred(i think he kept this) called me town so believe their reads on me?



What scum did you lynch>?

The traitor that scum would have thought they were lynching town?
This works in reverse too

What scum did *YOU* lynch.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:49 GMT
#6947
He didnt claim it did he. He like soft claimed.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:50 GMT
#6948
On March 11 2019 08:49 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:39 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Rels do it to me if you think I'm town as I don't think I will get killed this game since I generally not a good night kill unless they think I am blue or on the right track about something/confirmed town.



Im looking at you for scum now also... Not sure yet... My first read may have been wrong...

Well I lynched scum and Tina and Damdred(i think he kept this) called me town so believe their reads on me?



What scum did you lynch>?

The traitor that scum would have thought they were lynching town?
This works in reverse too

What scum did *YOU* lynch.



None yet... People didnt vote chez with me...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2019 23:50 GMT
#6949
On March 11 2019 08:49 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:48 Alakaslam wrote:
What did Chezinu claim?

MaD HaTTeR

Fitting I guess

Ok.

Well

I’ll just believe that claim then
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 23:50 GMT
#6950
On March 11 2019 08:43 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:35 Tictock wrote:
Boom!

Ty for giving me the lynch I asked for town!

Time for a bit of tinfoil before I read what I missed: This probably means Rel's role shit would be mafia related as it is the most likely way that Mafia would recruit a traitor.

However I don't really think role related reads work very well and I kinda now heavily suspect Rels due to some other stuff (such as calling Chez v Ace as Scum v Scum, when I noted the EoD felt dead and possibly meant TvT).

Actually it's probably dinner time for me and then will come back to this game tonight. Need to think as well because Sent being a traitor could mean he didn't know anything about the full mafia team, which makes my earlier conclusion of him flipping scum clearing Ace possibly moot.


This seems plausible. If Rels picks a townie, it's a new qt. If Rels picks the traitor, he gets access to the mafia qt.

He picked tina N1 cause idk, and apparently rayn N2 maybe because of this post.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 04:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:09 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:01 Tubesock wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:45 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 23:45 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 23:30 Palmar wrote:
go after mocsta -> threatens to kill himself
go after conversion -> leaves the game

I may have a problem.


You’re not the problem. Neither is HF.

? If Palmar wasn't a problem then why was your vote to have him killed at this point?

I actually dived into your filter to find where you strong townread HF... and I don't see it at all. You made up your mind HF was town at the start of the game based on... nothing? And your comment after nightfall was about me, not about HF at all. In fact, it's the post that is continuously quoted here that has the whole ramble about how wonderful it would have been if HF had killed scum!Palmar.

Why are you townreading HF?



It started with agreement on a semi long stream of posts. And other small things that he did that I doubt mafia HF would bother with.

While I certainly will semi ignore someone I town from time to time, HF’s townread can disappear quite fast. I’m always watching what he does.

I’ve been called contrarian many times. But I truly believe that him sticking to what he said he’d do (shoot Palmar) is far more likely to come from town HF. I do think MafiaHF would have never pushed Palmar and instead gone after one of the other prominent towns and killed them instead. Rayn he could have killed at the time as most were lukewarm on him at the time. Or whoever.

Lol if he killed rayn he 100% dies today

Not if rayn is scum. But that'd be an amazing bus.

i am super scum though.

At first glance I thought it was plausible

But what is tehre to recruit?
This only makes sense, if selection of Sentinel grants access to special poewr

If so, you would think mafia would mason him N1 or N2.

With knowledge of a traitor, its pretty obvious it was sentinel, no?
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 10 2019 23:50 GMT
#6951
On March 11 2019 08:42 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:39 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Rels do it to me if you think I'm town as I don't think I will get killed this game since I generally not a good night kill unless they think I am blue or on the right track about something/confirmed town.



Im looking at you for scum now also... Not sure yet... My first read may have been wrong...

Well I lynched scum and Tina and Damdred(i think he kept this) called me town so believe their reads on me?



What scum did you lynch>?

The traitor that scum would have thought they were lynching town?

Sent is scum though but I was confident about the lynch honestly proof:
On March 11 2019 07:58 LightningStrike wrote:
I feeling good about this lynch.

I only feel this if I 100% think I am lynching scum as town.



LS that means nothing. IF you are scum it means you thought you were getting a mislynch...



But if you are Town you are happy you lynched an anti-Town player
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 10 2019 23:50 GMT
#6952
Mocsta you are one scummy fuck
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2019 23:51 GMT
#6953
On March 11 2019 08:49 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:46 Mocsta wrote:
Dead Scum = Red
Dead Town = Green
Alive with claim = Blue
(My only edit was changing Day2 AMG vote to "Pandain")


Day One final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, ediamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels
Not Voting (0):

Lynch
Trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood,Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales, Vivax, Conversion
Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar



Day Two final Vote Count

Blazinghand (13): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, Pandain, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock, ExO_, Tumblewood
Holyflare (9): Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Ace, darthfoley, Acrofales, Vivax
Acrofales (2): raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast
Ace (1): Jockmcplop
rsoultin (1): Onegu
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Mr. Wiggles (1): Meapak_Ziphh
Not voting (2): Damdred, Chezinu



Day Three final Vote Count

[UoN]Sentinel (10): Pandain, Grackaroni, Mocsta, Ace, Ticktock, Acrofales, LightningStrike, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Meapak_Ziphh
Ace (7): Oatsmaster, Rels, Jockmcplop, Chezinu, [UoN]Sentinel, darthfoley, Vivax
Chezinu (4): Alakaslam, Fecalfeast, Onegu, sicklucker
Not voting (2): ExO_, Tubesock

Chezinu actually looks much better in light of this


How?

His voting seems more natural Chezinu.

Has he gone around witnessing in the thread anymore?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:51 GMT
#6954
He did claim I guess.. Wasnt he counterclaimed though?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:51 GMT
#6955
On March 11 2019 08:50 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:42 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:39 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Rels do it to me if you think I'm town as I don't think I will get killed this game since I generally not a good night kill unless they think I am blue or on the right track about something/confirmed town.



Im looking at you for scum now also... Not sure yet... My first read may have been wrong...

Well I lynched scum and Tina and Damdred(i think he kept this) called me town so believe their reads on me?



What scum did you lynch>?

The traitor that scum would have thought they were lynching town?

Sent is scum though but I was confident about the lynch honestly proof:
On March 11 2019 07:58 LightningStrike wrote:
I feeling good about this lynch.

I only feel this if I 100% think I am lynching scum as town.



LS that means nothing. IF you are scum it means you thought you were getting a mislynch...



But if you are Town you are happy you lynched an anti-Town player



Yes true... Still means nothing...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 10 2019 23:51 GMT
#6956
This anti-onegu sentiment you're stirring doesn't go unnoticed @ Grack, Mocsta, Ace
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2019 23:52 GMT
#6957
On March 11 2019 08:50 Vivax wrote:
Mocsta you are one scummy fuck

Shhh
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2019 23:52 GMT
#6958
On March 11 2019 08:51 Vivax wrote:
This anti-onegu sentiment you're stirring doesn't go unnoticed @ Grack, Mocsta, Ace

Night talk u gonna get shot

If I reinvest I will probably need you
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 10 2019 23:52 GMT
#6959
Kill chez tomorrow for realz.

FF being mad hatter I can see but Chez?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 23:53 GMT
#6960
On March 11 2019 08:50 Vivax wrote:
Mocsta you are one scummy fuck
Thank you
I try my best
Prev 1 346 347 348 349 350 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 698
ComeBackTV 405
SteadfastSC357
Rex119
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 357
ProTech141
Rex 119
CosmosSc2 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44500
Jaedong 1177
Hyuk 1161
Soma 808
Mini 592
Horang2 559
BeSt 506
EffOrt 447
Soulkey 403
Larva 397
[ Show more ]
ZerO 284
Stork 270
Rush 256
Last 239
Snow 236
ggaemo 212
hero 77
Mind 59
Killer 53
Free 52
Shinee 33
Sharp 33
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
yabsab 16
Rock 16
HiyA 15
Trap 15
Liquid`Ret 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8575
qojqva1261
Dendi759
Counter-Strike
x6flipin945
Fnx 766
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2330
Khaldor1865
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2884
singsing2064
B2W.Neo893
hiko881
byalli421
Liquid`VortiX180
KnowMe119
QueenE82
Mew2King77
Trikslyr26
Railgan17
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2466
League of Legends
• Nemesis1782
• Jankos1160
• TFBlade832
Other Games
• Shiphtur259
• WagamamaTV217
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 40m
OSC
21h 40m
Stellar Fest
21h 40m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.