• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:34
CEST 02:34
KST 09:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10165 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 347

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 345 346 347 348 349 454 Next
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 23:35 GMT
#6921
Boom!

Ty for giving me the lynch I asked for town!

Time for a bit of tinfoil before I read what I missed: This probably means Rel's role shit would be mafia related as it is the most likely way that Mafia would recruit a traitor.

However I don't really think role related reads work very well and I kinda now heavily suspect Rels due to some other stuff (such as calling Chez v Ace as Scum v Scum, when I noted the EoD felt dead and possibly meant TvT).

Actually it's probably dinner time for me and then will come back to this game tonight. Need to think as well because Sent being a traitor could mean he didn't know anything about the full mafia team, which makes my earlier conclusion of him flipping scum clearing Ace possibly moot.
I can take that responsibility.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 23:35 GMT
#6922
Rels do it to me if you think I'm town as I don't think I will get killed this game since I generally not a good night kill unless they think I am blue or on the right track about something/confirmed town.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:36 GMT
#6923
On March 11 2019 08:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Rels do it to me if you think I'm town as I don't think I will get killed this game since I generally not a good night kill unless they think I am blue or on the right track about something/confirmed town.



Im looking at you for scum now also... Not sure yet... My first read may have been wrong...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 23:37 GMT
#6924
diner time for me too, then I'll answer you TT
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:37 GMT
#6925
On March 11 2019 08:35 Tictock wrote:
Boom!

Ty for giving me the lynch I asked for town!

Time for a bit of tinfoil before I read what I missed: This probably means Rel's role shit would be mafia related as it is the most likely way that Mafia would recruit a traitor.

However I don't really think role related reads work very well and I kinda now heavily suspect Rels due to some other stuff (such as calling Chez v Ace as Scum v Scum, when I noted the EoD felt dead and possibly meant TvT).

Actually it's probably dinner time for me and then will come back to this game tonight. Need to think as well because Sent being a traitor could mean he didn't know anything about the full mafia team, which makes my earlier conclusion of him flipping scum clearing Ace possibly moot.



What do you mean by the bolded part...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 10 2019 23:38 GMT
#6926
Everyone should go back and read Iamp's Day 1
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 23:38 GMT
#6927
On March 11 2019 08:36 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Rels do it to me if you think I'm town as I don't think I will get killed this game since I generally not a good night kill unless they think I am blue or on the right track about something/confirmed town.



Im looking at you for scum now also... Not sure yet... My first read may have been wrong...

Well I lynched scum and Tina and Damdred(i think he kept this) called me town so believe their reads on me?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:39 GMT
#6928
On March 11 2019 08:38 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Rels do it to me if you think I'm town as I don't think I will get killed this game since I generally not a good night kill unless they think I am blue or on the right track about something/confirmed town.



Im looking at you for scum now also... Not sure yet... My first read may have been wrong...

Well I lynched scum and Tina and Damdred(i think he kept this) called me town so believe their reads on me?



What scum did you lynch>?

The traitor that scum would have thought they were lynching town?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:40 GMT
#6929
ONCE AGAIN TO HAMMER THIS HOME NO ONE GETS ANY TOWN CRED FROM THAT LYNCH.

Try TL Mafia!!!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 23:41 GMT
#6930
On March 11 2019 08:39 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Rels do it to me if you think I'm town as I don't think I will get killed this game since I generally not a good night kill unless they think I am blue or on the right track about something/confirmed town.



Im looking at you for scum now also... Not sure yet... My first read may have been wrong...

Well I lynched scum and Tina and Damdred(i think he kept this) called me town so believe their reads on me?



What scum did you lynch>?

The traitor that scum would have thought they were lynching town?

Sent is scum though but I was confident about the lynch honestly proof:
On March 11 2019 07:58 LightningStrike wrote:
I feeling good about this lynch.

I only feel this if I 100% think I am lynching scum as town.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 10 2019 23:42 GMT
#6931
Yeah Onegu....

Most people are happy that scum got lynched.

You are in thread freaking out that the lynch will change how people are being read.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 10 2019 23:42 GMT
#6932
Pretty scummy.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:42 GMT
#6933
On March 11 2019 08:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:39 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Rels do it to me if you think I'm town as I don't think I will get killed this game since I generally not a good night kill unless they think I am blue or on the right track about something/confirmed town.



Im looking at you for scum now also... Not sure yet... My first read may have been wrong...

Well I lynched scum and Tina and Damdred(i think he kept this) called me town so believe their reads on me?



What scum did you lynch>?

The traitor that scum would have thought they were lynching town?

Sent is scum though but I was confident about the lynch honestly proof:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 07:58 LightningStrike wrote:
I feeling good about this lynch.

I only feel this if I 100% think I am lynching scum as town.



LS that means nothing. IF you are scum it means you thought you were getting a mislynch...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:43 GMT
#6934
On March 11 2019 08:42 Grackaroni wrote:
Yeah Onegu....

Most people are happy that scum got lynched.

You are in thread freaking out that the lynch will change how people are being read.



Because it is changing how people are being read.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 10 2019 23:43 GMT
#6935
On March 11 2019 08:35 Tictock wrote:
Boom!

Ty for giving me the lynch I asked for town!

Time for a bit of tinfoil before I read what I missed: This probably means Rel's role shit would be mafia related as it is the most likely way that Mafia would recruit a traitor.

However I don't really think role related reads work very well and I kinda now heavily suspect Rels due to some other stuff (such as calling Chez v Ace as Scum v Scum, when I noted the EoD felt dead and possibly meant TvT).

Actually it's probably dinner time for me and then will come back to this game tonight. Need to think as well because Sent being a traitor could mean he didn't know anything about the full mafia team, which makes my earlier conclusion of him flipping scum clearing Ace possibly moot.


This seems plausible. If Rels picks a townie, it's a new qt. If Rels picks the traitor, he gets access to the mafia qt.

He picked tina N1 cause idk, and apparently rayn N2 maybe because of this post.

On March 08 2019 04:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 04:09 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:01 Tubesock wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:45 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 23:45 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 23:30 Palmar wrote:
go after mocsta -> threatens to kill himself
go after conversion -> leaves the game

I may have a problem.


You’re not the problem. Neither is HF.

? If Palmar wasn't a problem then why was your vote to have him killed at this point?

I actually dived into your filter to find where you strong townread HF... and I don't see it at all. You made up your mind HF was town at the start of the game based on... nothing? And your comment after nightfall was about me, not about HF at all. In fact, it's the post that is continuously quoted here that has the whole ramble about how wonderful it would have been if HF had killed scum!Palmar.

Why are you townreading HF?



It started with agreement on a semi long stream of posts. And other small things that he did that I doubt mafia HF would bother with.

While I certainly will semi ignore someone I town from time to time, HF’s townread can disappear quite fast. I’m always watching what he does.

I’ve been called contrarian many times. But I truly believe that him sticking to what he said he’d do (shoot Palmar) is far more likely to come from town HF. I do think MafiaHF would have never pushed Palmar and instead gone after one of the other prominent towns and killed them instead. Rayn he could have killed at the time as most were lukewarm on him at the time. Or whoever.

Lol if he killed rayn he 100% dies today

Not if rayn is scum. But that'd be an amazing bus.

i am super scum though.

Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2019 23:44 GMT
#6936
On March 11 2019 08:43 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:42 Grackaroni wrote:
Yeah Onegu....

Most people are happy that scum got lynched.

You are in thread freaking out that the lynch will change how people are being read.



Because it is changing how people are being read.

Y is that important
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:45 GMT
#6937
We lynched scum woo hoo. Its not something that we can read his filter and get any information from.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 23:46 GMT
#6938
Dead Scum = Red
Dead Town = Green
Alive with claim = Blue
(My only edit was changing Day2 AMG vote to "Pandain")


Day One final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, ediamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels
Not Voting (0):

Lynch
Trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood,Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales, Vivax, Conversion
Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar



Day Two final Vote Count

Blazinghand (13): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, Pandain, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock, ExO_, Tumblewood
Holyflare (9): Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Ace, darthfoley, Acrofales, Vivax
Acrofales (2): raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast
Ace (1): Jockmcplop
rsoultin (1): Onegu
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Mr. Wiggles (1): Meapak_Ziphh
Not voting (2): Damdred, Chezinu



Day Three final Vote Count

[UoN]Sentinel (10): Pandain, Grackaroni, Mocsta, Ace, Ticktock, Acrofales, LightningStrike, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Meapak_Ziphh
Ace (7): Oatsmaster, Rels, Jockmcplop, Chezinu, [UoN]Sentinel, darthfoley, Vivax
Chezinu (4): Alakaslam, Fecalfeast, Onegu, sicklucker
Not voting (2): ExO_, Tubesock
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:47 GMT
#6939
On March 11 2019 08:44 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:43 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:42 Grackaroni wrote:
Yeah Onegu....

Most people are happy that scum got lynched.

You are in thread freaking out that the lynch will change how people are being read.



Because it is changing how people are being read.

Y is that important



Because I think people dont realize that this flip doesnt mean what it appears to mean.

I am being the good townie and making sure people understand.

And I didnt vote him because I didnt want to vote with pandain if I am being 100%

Plus I think chez is still scum.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2019 23:47 GMT
#6940
On March 11 2019 08:46 Mocsta wrote:
Dead Scum = Red
Dead Town = Green
Alive with claim = Blue
(My only edit was changing Day2 AMG vote to "Pandain")


Show nested quote +
Day One final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, ediamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels
Not Voting (0):

Lynch
Trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood,Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales, Vivax, Conversion
Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar



Show nested quote +
Day Two final Vote Count

Blazinghand (13): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, Pandain, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock, ExO_, Tumblewood
Holyflare (9): Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Ace, darthfoley, Acrofales, Vivax
Acrofales (2): raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast
Ace (1): Jockmcplop
rsoultin (1): Onegu
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Mr. Wiggles (1): Meapak_Ziphh
Not voting (2): Damdred, Chezinu



Show nested quote +
Day Three final Vote Count

[UoN]Sentinel (10): Pandain, Grackaroni, Mocsta, Ace, Ticktock, Acrofales, LightningStrike, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Meapak_Ziphh
Ace (7): Oatsmaster, Rels, Jockmcplop, Chezinu, [UoN]Sentinel, darthfoley, Vivax
Chezinu (4): Alakaslam, Fecalfeast, Onegu, sicklucker
Not voting (2): ExO_, Tubesock

Chezinu actually looks much better in light of this
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 345 346 347 348 349 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12691
Rain 2018
Artosis 760
White-Ra 209
ToSsGirL 47
Dota 2
monkeys_forever600
NeuroSwarm138
League of Legends
Doublelift4155
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1552
ArmadaUGS499
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor775
WinterStarcraft256
Other Games
summit1g8949
shahzam709
Day[9].tv635
JimRising 531
C9.Mang0291
Maynarde137
ViBE137
Trikslyr67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick800
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream134
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1079
• Day9tv635
• Shiphtur284
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 26m
OSC
12h 26m
Stellar Fest
12h 26m
OSC
23h 26m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.