• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:27
CEST 06:27
KST 13:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10565 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 08:55 GMT
#3094
On March 05 2019 17:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 17:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 17:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2019 17:29 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 17:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv what's your take on Ace? I think he is full of shit.

Isn’t he always though

Would have to read, not sure when. Didn’t read the couple of posts I saw scummy but that doesn’t mean much

Basically he asked Holyflare this:
On March 05 2019 05:01 Ace wrote:
@holyflare: just voted you for Mayor. I haven't fully caught up but I've been skim reading. Assuming you win the election your plan is what again? Just restate for clarity so I'm not confused or in case I missed any new developments.

Then nothing on HF's campaign on lynching Palmar.
Do you think he EVER as town doesn't verify by just reading HF's filter what HF wants to do (as HF didn't answer him afaik)?

Because i don't.

My impression is he would be more careful as mafia than that

I am pretty sure at the time HF was taking the train fro mthe airport and ultimaltely missed the question entirely.
Do you think it's possible Ace just ran with that (he was in the thread for ages after that post)?
Why doesn't he check if HF doesn't answer in reasonable time in case he is town?

Yeah I get what you’re saying but I can also see town Ace town doing that and mafia Ace normally doesn’t do things that look like that

Gonna park it for now, it’s not enough one way or the other
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 11:08 GMT
#3148
Acro if you’re town you need to calm the shit down babes

Sl if you were more fascinating I may interact with you!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 12:13 GMT
#3156
On March 05 2019 21:12 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 16:56 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 16:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Whoever said Acrofales was trying to do something during EoD is completely wrong, he was never doing anything, that was just headless running from one place to another with no fucking direction.

He might be mafia, he kinda strongly said conversion was mafia right after the flip but then didn’t reference me at all once I’d started posting, thought it was a bit weird


Damn there goes my last hope that you somehow were town.

Don't worry though, I'll lynch HF with you cause I don't care about this game any more since he killed Palmar.

it's like it's impossible to make a marv-read without reading his posts and stuff!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 12:19 GMT
#3159
On March 05 2019 21:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 21:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2019 16:56 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 16:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Whoever said Acrofales was trying to do something during EoD is completely wrong, he was never doing anything, that was just headless running from one place to another with no fucking direction.

He might be mafia, he kinda strongly said conversion was mafia right after the flip but then didn’t reference me at all once I’d started posting, thought it was a bit weird


Damn there goes my last hope that you somehow were town.

Don't worry though, I'll lynch HF with you cause I don't care about this game any more since he killed Palmar.


Are you saying that for people who care about the game lynching HF would be wrong?

Ahahaha. You can stay <3
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 12:27 GMT
#3162
That’s a decent case
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 12:28 GMT
#3163
No time my ass
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 12:33 GMT
#3166
On March 05 2019 21:31 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 21:28 marvellosity wrote:
No time my ass
??? Why be like this ???

What? Hf said he had no time yesterday and he just made a big ass case, that’s all. Hakuna your tatas
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 12:34 GMT
#3168
On March 05 2019 21:30 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 21:27 marvellosity wrote:
That’s a decent case

Why?

Its taking worsw case explanation

A lot of this is easy to explain as a townie with no knowledge.

Hf does this every game we play when im town
I simply am not wishy washy when scum.

Again.ignore the big letyers. What did u actually like about it?

I will admit you didn’t sound scummy to me from the few posts I’d read.

I did just check sentinel’s filter though and I’m struggling to see where you got anything about not liking acro from it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 12:37 GMT
#3173
On March 05 2019 21:35 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 21:27 Mocsta wrote:
Wow
I read my filter today and thought it was good lol

If im alive tomorrow will respond

Hf. Seriously. I applaud yoyr effort but it is was a waste of your time making this.

Pay no attention to HF. He's just doing busywork until a vig gets him. I'm 99% certain he flips red.

@HF: keep up the good work. Keep the content coming before you die!

that's a very high percentage bro
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 15:15 GMT
#3219
On March 06 2019 00:07 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 00:02 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 23:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 23:49 Jockmcplop wrote:
Remember I only have this game to go on.

Buuuut.

Looking through your filter, every time you have town read someone you have quoted something they have posted and given a reason why that post makes you town read them. Usually this process makes sense but then with trfel we get this:



On March 05 2019 08:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:32 Trfel wrote:
STILL NO ONE HAS SAID A SINGLE THING TO ME

NOT ONE EXPLANATION OF WHY I AM MAFIA
NOT ONE QUESTION
NOTHING


Do you realize what is happening? If I'm lynched, fine, whatever, but someone acknowledge my existence please!


You've been way too confident on your reads for me and it seems convenient where you ended up but fuck me if I'm not being a sucker :/


I don't know what this post is at all.
Unless I'm literally reading your words wrong, you're giving a reason why you should lynch trfel whilst changing your vote. This isn't a town read.

On March 05 2019 08:46 rsoultin wrote:
it's not even for a good reason it just /feels/ like maybe he's town lol >< fml


And then that happened and it just seems weird to me.


okay. i can see why that might confuse you. it was like 2 mins or something to deadline and i was focused on things more important than quoting and explaining shit but you can't know that or my motivations -shrugs-

i should really read things fully before i respond. i was telling him why i'd scumread him :/ and i still believed those valid but felt he was town, so it came down to choosing whether my original reasons were stronger or the feels were. i went with feels and yes that's partly cause he would have been around to evaluate later and partly just cause i'm more susceptible to doubts near EoD anyway ><

truffle is a player who waffles a lot on his reads. on the one hand, on the other hand, these are points against them, and these are for, and ultimately i think he falls on this or that side. i'm not used to this apparenltly new? version of him where he's stating his reads more confidently. so

Why are you defending yourself so much?

Why not though

I have often way over-defended myself, it’s a pride thing (and she is that)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 16:44 GMT
#3272
On March 06 2019 00:34 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 00:15 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:02 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 23:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 23:49 Jockmcplop wrote:
Remember I only have this game to go on.

Buuuut.

Looking through your filter, every time you have town read someone you have quoted something they have posted and given a reason why that post makes you town read them. Usually this process makes sense but then with trfel we get this:



On March 05 2019 08:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:32 Trfel wrote:
STILL NO ONE HAS SAID A SINGLE THING TO ME

NOT ONE EXPLANATION OF WHY I AM MAFIA
NOT ONE QUESTION
NOTHING


Do you realize what is happening? If I'm lynched, fine, whatever, but someone acknowledge my existence please!


You've been way too confident on your reads for me and it seems convenient where you ended up but fuck me if I'm not being a sucker :/


I don't know what this post is at all.
Unless I'm literally reading your words wrong, you're giving a reason why you should lynch trfel whilst changing your vote. This isn't a town read.

On March 05 2019 08:46 rsoultin wrote:
it's not even for a good reason it just /feels/ like maybe he's town lol >< fml


And then that happened and it just seems weird to me.


okay. i can see why that might confuse you. it was like 2 mins or something to deadline and i was focused on things more important than quoting and explaining shit but you can't know that or my motivations -shrugs-

i should really read things fully before i respond. i was telling him why i'd scumread him :/ and i still believed those valid but felt he was town, so it came down to choosing whether my original reasons were stronger or the feels were. i went with feels and yes that's partly cause he would have been around to evaluate later and partly just cause i'm more susceptible to doubts near EoD anyway ><

truffle is a player who waffles a lot on his reads. on the one hand, on the other hand, these are points against them, and these are for, and ultimately i think he falls on this or that side. i'm not used to this apparenltly new? version of him where he's stating his reads more confidently. so

Why are you defending yourself so much?

Why not though

I have often way over-defended myself, it’s a pride thing (and she is that)

Because scum are more interested defending themself........

It’s like you didn’t read my post bro

If she is mafia it isn’t for that
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 18:37 GMT
#3393
On March 06 2019 02:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Marv being back here gives me good feels
Also this post
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:42 marvellosity wrote:
you should probably listen to dead-town Palmar and kill Sentinel though, it was a good read


Marv making the conversion slot so much more difficult. Would not lynch above a whole host of others

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 01:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:15 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:02 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 23:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 23:49 Jockmcplop wrote:
Remember I only have this game to go on.

Buuuut.

Looking through your filter, every time you have town read someone you have quoted something they have posted and given a reason why that post makes you town read them. Usually this process makes sense but then with trfel we get this:



On March 05 2019 08:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:32 Trfel wrote:
STILL NO ONE HAS SAID A SINGLE THING TO ME

NOT ONE EXPLANATION OF WHY I AM MAFIA
NOT ONE QUESTION
NOTHING


Do you realize what is happening? If I'm lynched, fine, whatever, but someone acknowledge my existence please!


You've been way too confident on your reads for me and it seems convenient where you ended up but fuck me if I'm not being a sucker :/


I don't know what this post is at all.
Unless I'm literally reading your words wrong, you're giving a reason why you should lynch trfel whilst changing your vote. This isn't a town read.

On March 05 2019 08:46 rsoultin wrote:
it's not even for a good reason it just /feels/ like maybe he's town lol >< fml


And then that happened and it just seems weird to me.


okay. i can see why that might confuse you. it was like 2 mins or something to deadline and i was focused on things more important than quoting and explaining shit but you can't know that or my motivations -shrugs-

i should really read things fully before i respond. i was telling him why i'd scumread him :/ and i still believed those valid but felt he was town, so it came down to choosing whether my original reasons were stronger or the feels were. i went with feels and yes that's partly cause he would have been around to evaluate later and partly just cause i'm more susceptible to doubts near EoD anyway ><

truffle is a player who waffles a lot on his reads. on the one hand, on the other hand, these are points against them, and these are for, and ultimately i think he falls on this or that side. i'm not used to this apparenltly new? version of him where he's stating his reads more confidently. so

Why are you defending yourself so much?

Why not though

I have often way over-defended myself, it’s a pride thing (and she is that)

Because scum are more interested defending themself........

It’s like you didn’t read my post bro

If she is mafia it isn’t for that


Want to hear this though---do you think she is mafia? Or just shutting down bad read?


I am having trouble with this re-read of rsoul

The latter, I don’t know what her alignment is.

I’ll try to know if it starts to matter
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 18:44 GMT
#3404
On March 06 2019 03:38 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 03:37 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Marv being back here gives me good feels
Also this post
On March 05 2019 09:42 marvellosity wrote:
you should probably listen to dead-town Palmar and kill Sentinel though, it was a good read


Marv making the conversion slot so much more difficult. Would not lynch above a whole host of others

On March 06 2019 01:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:15 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:02 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 23:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 23:49 Jockmcplop wrote:
Remember I only have this game to go on.

Buuuut.

Looking through your filter, every time you have town read someone you have quoted something they have posted and given a reason why that post makes you town read them. Usually this process makes sense but then with trfel we get this:



[quote]

I don't know what this post is at all.
Unless I'm literally reading your words wrong, you're giving a reason why you should lynch trfel whilst changing your vote. This isn't a town read.

[quote]

And then that happened and it just seems weird to me.


okay. i can see why that might confuse you. it was like 2 mins or something to deadline and i was focused on things more important than quoting and explaining shit but you can't know that or my motivations -shrugs-

i should really read things fully before i respond. i was telling him why i'd scumread him :/ and i still believed those valid but felt he was town, so it came down to choosing whether my original reasons were stronger or the feels were. i went with feels and yes that's partly cause he would have been around to evaluate later and partly just cause i'm more susceptible to doubts near EoD anyway ><

truffle is a player who waffles a lot on his reads. on the one hand, on the other hand, these are points against them, and these are for, and ultimately i think he falls on this or that side. i'm not used to this apparenltly new? version of him where he's stating his reads more confidently. so

Why are you defending yourself so much?

Why not though

I have often way over-defended myself, it’s a pride thing (and she is that)

Because scum are more interested defending themself........

It’s like you didn’t read my post bro

If she is mafia it isn’t for that


Want to hear this though---do you think she is mafia? Or just shutting down bad read?


I am having trouble with this re-read of rsoul

The latter, I don’t know what her alignment is.

I’ll try to know if it starts to matter

Even though your probably scum tell these baboons I'm town.

If you’re not gonna bother on me I will do no such thing my precious flower
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 18:46 GMT
#3407
Iamp’s case wasn’t bad, it may be wrong but it wasn’t bad
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 19:05 GMT
#3433
On March 06 2019 04:00 Rels wrote:
Vivax is obvious town to me. Doing his own investigation and having non popular reads scream town Vivax

Probably but not definitely I’d say
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 19:14 GMT
#3443
On March 06 2019 04:12 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:03 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:02 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:01 rsoultin wrote:
Also, for the record, though I'm mocking the auto-lynch mindset perpetuated by people who can't think for themselves, a BH flip is still best for everyone and 100% should be facilitated before day phase so the idiots can have a chance to check their idiocy. Not that I'm holding my breath.

You want to lynch someone you think is town...,..........................
.


Yes that's what this post clearly meant good job proving why it's pointless for me to explain reads with this level of reading comprehension floating around the thread.

I just see things so scummy sometimes that I stare at my phone in disbelief.

You suggesting to lynch someone that is town to help clear the air is either scum motivated at best and at worst idiotic.

Maybe, but it's why I'd love just to see an HF flip

Came into the thread thinking the Palmar shot had to come from mafia (and still could be), but it bugs me that Palmar didn't want to kill him and nor does rayn (I don't see any particular reason for rayn to defend him as mafia - although I don't think rayn is from what I've seen)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 19:26 GMT
#3458
On March 06 2019 04:20 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:18 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:44 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:43 Rels wrote:
lol how the fuck has BH 5 pages of filter

Spamming wanting to die does wonder on the filter size

I've actually been playing a bit now! But also, yes, please kill me vigi, pls pls pls pls

Who is scum then you still haven't said.

if I had two bullets here, I'd shoot myself and HF

you didn't answer the question...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 19:32 GMT
#3469
On March 06 2019 04:28 rsoultin wrote:
oh SL town xD

why
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 19:36 GMT
#3472
On March 06 2019 04:34 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:32 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:28 rsoultin wrote:
oh SL town xD

why


wanting to claim credit for things that just weren't him (he was involved but not to the degree he imagines) but totally matches his pride

and his irritation with HF is town

that's not enormously convincing
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 19:41 GMT
#3480
On March 06 2019 04:40 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:38 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:32 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:28 rsoultin wrote:
oh SL town xD

why


wanting to claim credit for things that just weren't him (he was involved but not to the degree he imagines) but totally matches his pride

and his irritation with HF is town


what the fuck does that mean

he'd only be irritated with me if I was town and he thinks I'm mafia because no way I'd ever do that as town


frustration may be the better word -shrugs- i'm not a lawyer. frustrated with the idea that you'll probably slip through anyway cause he can never get you lynched = town sl i'd betcha betcha betcha

and it's not meant to be convincing @marv

as long as you're aware
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft390
RuFF_SC2 200
Nina 90
-ZergGirl 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2123
sorry 29
910 27
yabsab 18
Bale 17
Terrorterran 15
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
taco 317
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox785
Other Games
summit1g8477
JimRising 664
Day[9].tv457
WinterStarcraft339
C9.Mang0281
Livibee154
Sick138
Maynarde125
ViBE99
ArmadaUGS28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick842
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota283
League of Legends
• Stunt353
Other Games
• Day9tv457
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 33m
Stellar Fest
8h 33m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.