• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:33
CEST 01:33
KST 08:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)21Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11199 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 04:34 GMT
#2961
?

My read on HF has been consistent through the day once I made it. For the policy lynch I liked Palmar better than HF to stick to it at first. The interaction with Ace made me switch my mayor vote to HF off of Palmar since I figured we'd get more information from how people reacted if HF deviated from the policy vote. Once Sent showed up and posted his role I kept it on HF because of the town read (Palmar was null to me at that point) and some similarity in reads.

The scummy lurker comment was directed at BH. Up to that point he hadn't posted and just showed up to ask people to kill him. I felt it was a derail of the current lynch wagons and would be a big pile on with no useful discussion for scum hunting. Figured the mayor could take him out instead.

I was wrong about trfel, but their post about Fecalfeast looked really bad to me at that point in the day. There wasn't a wagon yet, so again, that could have been a mayor lynch. Once the wagon formed I hopped on. I agreed with the analysis and I felt Conv wasn't happening and felt bad about the interview stuff too
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 04:35 GMT
#2963
I'm not generally a reactive or emotive poster like some others here. It feels awkward and forced to me over text
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 04:53 GMT
#2970
On March 05 2019 13:47 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 13:35 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
I'm not generally a reactive or emotive poster like some others here. It feels awkward and forced to me over text

Idk. I just react because I don’t have the time to come up with my own things that often. And usually when I do, people misunderstand what I am saying on such a basic level that it is as if I am speaking in English, but using Hangul like 티수 소 피포 스틸 노 밧 돈 은덧댄다.

Yeah, it's cool for some people and that's their style, but it's just not me. Not saying it's wrong, but it's not my style
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 05:03 GMT
#2974
On March 05 2019 13:46 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 13:34 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
?

My read on HF has been consistent through the day once I made it. For the policy lynch I liked Palmar better than HF to stick to it at first. The interaction with Ace made me switch my mayor vote to HF off of Palmar since I figured we'd get more information from how people reacted if HF deviated from the policy vote. Once Sent showed up and posted his role I kept it on HF because of the town read (Palmar was null to me at that point) and some similarity in reads.

The scummy lurker comment was directed at BH. Up to that point he hadn't posted and just showed up to ask people to kill him. I felt it was a derail of the current lynch wagons and would be a big pile on with no useful discussion for scum hunting. Figured the mayor could take him out instead.

I was wrong about trfel, but their post about Fecalfeast looked really bad to me at that point in the day. There wasn't a wagon yet, so again, that could have been a mayor lynch. Once the wagon formed I hopped on. I agreed with the analysis and I felt Conv wasn't happening and felt bad about the interview stuff too


*Shrug* Most of this means next to nothing to me since I haven't read the game fully.

All I can say is, having read your filter I don't see much that suggests you are actively trying to solve the game. You poke and prod a little at people but I find few conclusions and very few fleshed out scum reads. Seems to me like you are just floating through the game. + Show Spoiler +
Yes I realize there is some hypocrisy in me saying someone is floating through the game when I am not reading it fully myself. I am however pursuing what strikes my interest and making an effort when I am able.


Makes you very likely to be scum imo.




Ok I def spent more time here than I intended to.

Now, off I go, never to be seen again! Unless I want to be seen... in which case, if you see me before I see you... watch out! + Show Spoiler +
Idk, random quote from Red vs Blue

I definitely have harder town reads than scum reads right now which doesn't help that perception. There were lots of people Day 1 who looked scummy, so I pushed/voted the ones that I felt had some more substance to them like Conv, Tubesock, and trfels. Ended up spending more time commenting on wagons I thought weren't great, which was probably the wrong choice
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 05:31 GMT
#2982
On March 05 2019 14:22 Chezinu wrote:
Hey guys.

Does anyone have any questions for me?

Did you ever figure out who to kill?
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 04 2019 07:37 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 07:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:30 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:25 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:22 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:16 rsoultin wrote:
I'm not liking wave this game for reasons I can't describe other than he seems like one of those old vulture headed muppets in the peanut gallery.

me too. He's popping once in a while to say nothing. His one post that contains something serious is also pretty bad, how Conversion is town because it's an early game wagon


Lol >< I know this is ironic but you playing D1 is skeezing me out, and though I think I'm obv town I also know I look a bit like a looney toon on crack so I'm not sure why you'd be top towning me in this crowd which I presume is the reason you're voting me mayor?

But I'm gonna ignore that as a later in the game concern.

Anyone else on Wave? Like I don't really remember ever being so great at reading him or anything and I think he's kinda blah like this as town sometimes but maybe not to this extent idk ><

72 hours of D1 is a blessing for me
The way you doubted yourself over rayn was super townie

Sheeesh I didn't know day 1 was 72 hours. I thought we were getting near time for shenannies. I'm walking off.


Oh.. I didnt know that.. I could have trolled even longer. I was about to get serious. Nm. Will figure out who to kill tomorrow.



What is your relationship to the world famous investigator known as C?
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 05:43 GMT
#2988
Ahh, so C is both Chezinu and HF wrapped up in one conflicted being then. If we purge the evil from C then can we look forward to their assistance in our investigation?
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 05:50 GMT
#2992
Rayn, is your read on Acro still the same? You had him pegged as scum earlier.

I don't see it after the second half of the day and the reaction to the Palmar lynch. He's helping move the game forward in a useful way now, even if he's wrong about some things (like me)
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 05:52 GMT
#2994
The time I'm available in the evening turns out to be basically dead for other people's activity, which is annoying
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 06:30 GMT
#3003
On March 05 2019 14:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 14:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I haven't gotten so far, but whatever he did EoD i think matters almost none in case Sentinel is town.

Okay nevermind he voted Trfel over Blazinghand WITH Sentinel so that tells it all.
He's mafia.

I'm not sure I'm following exactly. Sounds like you're liking him as scum because he hopped off BH for trfel. What's sent got to do with it though?

Acro backed off sent pretty early after their claim came out. He still supported Palmar, but he was pretty consistent in that and started questioning HF and his voters pretty early when others on the Palmar wagon didn't seem to care too much about HF's plan. Sounds like he felt Sent wasn't contributing too much in the latter part of the day, so he was ok with Palmar potentially following through with that lynch. Doesn't read as inconsistent to me.

His other big scum read was Oats, who was on the BH wagon

He did go back on Sent a lot more after the Palmar flip, but I get the feeling that a lot of that was sheeping Palmar's scum reads.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 06:36 GMT
#3006
On March 05 2019 15:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Who was the guy who was super interested in Jockmcplop's mafia terminology?

Acro asked Jock three times if this was his first mafia game, looking at his filter.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 06 2019 01:09 GMT
#3795
On March 06 2019 09:49 sicklucker wrote:
whoever the vig is probably shot iamp or marv both had a little shade on them and some rambo shennagan user like ff or dandred could have easily done it. IF hf is claiming vig this makes it very easy

Why in the world would a potential vig shoot outside of HF/BH?
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 06 2019 01:45 GMT
#3837
BC is a scummers. This post before deadline reeks:

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 05 2019 08:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Wait. I go to fucking work then sleep and come back to this clusterfuck? Why for the love of god are we lynching Palmar of all fucking people. You may hate his fucking guts right now but of all the "vet" or big name players in this game hes actually put in more effort than anyone fucking else.

Do you disagree with his reads? Likely. Do I? On some of them yes. But the guy is clearly playing for the town. Have any of you guys played with him? or remember games with him? He does this shit consistently with town. He polarizes everyone in the game for or against him to get reads / generate discussion. Sometimes it may just be because hes being an asshole or believes hes better than you.

So no I am not down for lynching him -_-


If you were going to off an old school player at this point just to do it you'd be better served with offing Me, Ace, BH, or MZ tbh. We all have done basically nothing in comparison.

We as an entire group have literally designed a day that lets mafia just slide by and do sweet fuck all and based on thread sentiment could get away with it for way way way too long. Sure you could after the fact try and harass suspects for reasons but basically everyone can regurgitate the same horseshit and you get borderline nothing.

So. HF get the fuck off Palmar. You may hate his fucking guts / think hes the worlds shittiest player but the guy is clearly attempting to help the town at this point and has done far more to push that then most in this game.


How about instead we look into this pool.

Onegu
Why?
1) Says he will be try hard. Is clearly not thus is not living up to what he said he would attempt.
2) Reads currently given have no substance to them
3) Clearly skirting by the activity requirements
4) Basically just has posts with 0 content


Iamperfection

I have already brought him up in my last analysis post. Basically it is very similar however to expand on it.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
My response is more or less going to be impacted by your response to my question.

i probably wont give my full reads until tomorrow.

i think your probably town though cause i think your confused by my play and are trying to figure out my alignment


Since I have been waiting now for awhile to see what reads he has. Let me sum it up for you. He hasn't posted any of value. Why? Because he hasnt posted any reasonable reasons.
He has also asked for what? 3 vig shots now on players
Someone like this whos played as long as he had know better. This isn't behaviour IMO of a townie. Its scum.




He gets to come in, yell at town, and then set himself up to look vindicated if Palmar dies. No comments on any of the active wagons of which we know two (trfel, conv) were town, and says he disagrees with some of Palmar's reads without going into specifics. Very easy way to posture for 'town points' without needing to commit to anything.

Besides that he's jumped on a couple other points but hasn't accomplished any real scum hunting in thread.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 06 2019 01:47 GMT
#3842
Going to go back and look at some other stuff around the lynch
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 06 2019 01:55 GMT
#3853
On March 06 2019 10:51 Onegu wrote:
##Vote: Rsoultin

Don't be silly. Is your case really just "OMGUS!"?
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 06 2019 02:03 GMT
#3863
On March 06 2019 10:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 10:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2019 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
I have absolutely no confidence that spreadsheet will last the entire time MZ is alive

It's lasted so far and you'd be curious to know that you had red reads on two of our dear departed town and were being scumread by Palmar.


On March 05 2019 05:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
Bh i could lynch.

Last break now will be home in 2.5 hours to vote


On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game



On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.


On March 05 2019 09:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ya but for real I'd kill hf or conversion too


All of this is total garbage. You are literally just flopping from one wagon to another. You were also one of the under-the-radar HF voters I was talking about earlier. I value the wisdom of the dead very highly (especially when the dead person is Palmar) so I've definitely got a red read on FF now.

We've never played together have we? This is just how I play. I don't take notes and I am almost always baked while playing (not at work) so my reads are based on the last things I've read and often times inconsistent.

Pretty sure some people here could back that up

You don't look great to me because of the weak but persistent tunnel on Acro and a lack of anything besides that.

You spend the first half of the day pushing for Acro, but don't do anything to argue against the counter-case even though you're allegedly sure enough in your read to mayor lynch him. When that wagon dissolves you spend some time hanging out before hopping on trfel as an OMGUS.

Besides that there's lots of questions and little pokes but absolutely no follow up on any of it.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 06 2019 02:11 GMT
#3879
On March 06 2019 11:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:03 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2019 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
I have absolutely no confidence that spreadsheet will last the entire time MZ is alive

It's lasted so far and you'd be curious to know that you had red reads on two of our dear departed town and were being scumread by Palmar.


On March 05 2019 05:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
Bh i could lynch.

Last break now will be home in 2.5 hours to vote


On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game



On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.


On March 05 2019 09:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ya but for real I'd kill hf or conversion too


All of this is total garbage. You are literally just flopping from one wagon to another. You were also one of the under-the-radar HF voters I was talking about earlier. I value the wisdom of the dead very highly (especially when the dead person is Palmar) so I've definitely got a red read on FF now.

We've never played together have we? This is just how I play. I don't take notes and I am almost always baked while playing (not at work) so my reads are based on the last things I've read and often times inconsistent.

Pretty sure some people here could back that up

You don't look great to me because of the weak but persistent tunnel on Acro and a lack of anything besides that.

You spend the first half of the day pushing for Acro, but don't do anything to argue against the counter-case even though you're allegedly sure enough in your read to mayor lynch him. When that wagon dissolves you spend some time hanging out before hopping on trfel as an OMGUS.

Besides that there's lots of questions and little pokes but absolutely no follow up on any of it.

I scumread acro fairly early on, iamp posted his case a bit afterward and was asking people to follow up on it. At this point I assumed the day was 48hr not 72 and started pushing for acro's lynch because I thought with iamps help I could actually get a lynch I want day 1.

After a while it got less interesting and finding out that the day was longer amid all that didn't help so I stopped following the thread as closely. I don't think I saw the counter case but I have been wrong. I work at a site with no WIFI currently and am already at half my data cap so I kept my data off all day at work. I wasn't sure if I'd be home in time to do anything so i turned my data on while being driven to my car to hop on a wagon and change my mayor vote. I sure picked wrong!

Also I was probably going to kill HF or palmar if I miraculously got mayor and it would have been for teh lulz.

Anything else?

What are your current scum reads?
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 06 2019 02:12 GMT
#3881
On March 06 2019 11:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well he is in any case fuck it.
##vote acrofales

wat
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 06 2019 02:15 GMT
#3885
On March 06 2019 11:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:03 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2019 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
I have absolutely no confidence that spreadsheet will last the entire time MZ is alive

It's lasted so far and you'd be curious to know that you had red reads on two of our dear departed town and were being scumread by Palmar.


On March 05 2019 05:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
Bh i could lynch.

Last break now will be home in 2.5 hours to vote


On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game



On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.


On March 05 2019 09:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ya but for real I'd kill hf or conversion too


All of this is total garbage. You are literally just flopping from one wagon to another. You were also one of the under-the-radar HF voters I was talking about earlier. I value the wisdom of the dead very highly (especially when the dead person is Palmar) so I've definitely got a red read on FF now.

We've never played together have we? This is just how I play. I don't take notes and I am almost always baked while playing (not at work) so my reads are based on the last things I've read and often times inconsistent.

Pretty sure some people here could back that up

You don't look great to me because of the weak but persistent tunnel on Acro and a lack of anything besides that.

You spend the first half of the day pushing for Acro, but don't do anything to argue against the counter-case even though you're allegedly sure enough in your read to mayor lynch him. When that wagon dissolves you spend some time hanging out before hopping on trfel as an OMGUS.

Besides that there's lots of questions and little pokes but absolutely no follow up on any of it.

Sheeiiiiit wiggles. Palmar's last few posts must have motivated you to get in here and get busing lmao.

Maybe you should read your prior post
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 10:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
BC is a scummers. This post before deadline reeks:

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 05 2019 08:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Wait. I go to fucking work then sleep and come back to this clusterfuck? Why for the love of god are we lynching Palmar of all fucking people. You may hate his fucking guts right now but of all the "vet" or big name players in this game hes actually put in more effort than anyone fucking else.

Do you disagree with his reads? Likely. Do I? On some of them yes. But the guy is clearly playing for the town. Have any of you guys played with him? or remember games with him? He does this shit consistently with town. He polarizes everyone in the game for or against him to get reads / generate discussion. Sometimes it may just be because hes being an asshole or believes hes better than you.

So no I am not down for lynching him -_-


If you were going to off an old school player at this point just to do it you'd be better served with offing Me, Ace, BH, or MZ tbh. We all have done basically nothing in comparison.

We as an entire group have literally designed a day that lets mafia just slide by and do sweet fuck all and based on thread sentiment could get away with it for way way way too long. Sure you could after the fact try and harass suspects for reasons but basically everyone can regurgitate the same horseshit and you get borderline nothing.

So. HF get the fuck off Palmar. You may hate his fucking guts / think hes the worlds shittiest player but the guy is clearly attempting to help the town at this point and has done far more to push that then most in this game.


How about instead we look into this pool.

Onegu
Why?
1) Says he will be try hard. Is clearly not thus is not living up to what he said he would attempt.
2) Reads currently given have no substance to them
3) Clearly skirting by the activity requirements
4) Basically just has posts with 0 content


Iamperfection

I have already brought him up in my last analysis post. Basically it is very similar however to expand on it.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
My response is more or less going to be impacted by your response to my question.

i probably wont give my full reads until tomorrow.

i think your probably town though cause i think your confused by my play and are trying to figure out my alignment


Since I have been waiting now for awhile to see what reads he has. Let me sum it up for you. He hasn't posted any of value. Why? Because he hasnt posted any reasonable reasons.
He has also asked for what? 3 vig shots now on players
Someone like this whos played as long as he had know better. This isn't behaviour IMO of a townie. Its scum.




He gets to come in, yell at town, and then set himself up to look vindicated if Palmar dies. No comments on any of the active wagons of which we know two (trfel, conv) were town, and says he disagrees with some of Palmar's reads without going into specifics. Very easy way to posture for 'town points' without needing to commit to anything.

Besides that he's jumped on a couple other points but hasn't accomplished any real scum hunting in thread.

Wiggles I can't believe the scumteam decided they need to start busing each other after a largely successful D1 and N1

and realize that you're probably right. Why would the scumteam bus right now with nothing really going on?

Stop talking scum buddy, you're giving it away!

lol

MZ's so tunnelled on me he's not thinking straight
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 06 2019 02:28 GMT
#3904
Tubesock fell off the face of the earth. Still scum though.

Got to pressure vote trfel near the start of the day and park the vote because the rest of us ran with a case. No posting into D2 means no pressure from the lynch fallout. Pushed the Palmar is scum thing early without needing to commit hard on it or later comment on HF's announcement of a Palmar lynch.

We've only gotten two reads out of TS on trfel and conversion and they've both flipped now. Besides that we have zero information on where their head's at, scum-hunting wise. Lurking without offering anything to town.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 06 2019 02:34 GMT
#3910
On March 06 2019 11:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:15 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:03 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2019 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
I have absolutely no confidence that spreadsheet will last the entire time MZ is alive

It's lasted so far and you'd be curious to know that you had red reads on two of our dear departed town and were being scumread by Palmar.


On March 05 2019 05:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
Bh i could lynch.

Last break now will be home in 2.5 hours to vote


On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game



On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.


On March 05 2019 09:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ya but for real I'd kill hf or conversion too


All of this is total garbage. You are literally just flopping from one wagon to another. You were also one of the under-the-radar HF voters I was talking about earlier. I value the wisdom of the dead very highly (especially when the dead person is Palmar) so I've definitely got a red read on FF now.

We've never played together have we? This is just how I play. I don't take notes and I am almost always baked while playing (not at work) so my reads are based on the last things I've read and often times inconsistent.

Pretty sure some people here could back that up

You don't look great to me because of the weak but persistent tunnel on Acro and a lack of anything besides that.

You spend the first half of the day pushing for Acro, but don't do anything to argue against the counter-case even though you're allegedly sure enough in your read to mayor lynch him. When that wagon dissolves you spend some time hanging out before hopping on trfel as an OMGUS.

Besides that there's lots of questions and little pokes but absolutely no follow up on any of it.

Sheeiiiiit wiggles. Palmar's last few posts must have motivated you to get in here and get busing lmao.

Maybe you should read your prior post
On March 06 2019 10:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
BC is a scummers. This post before deadline reeks:

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 05 2019 08:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Wait. I go to fucking work then sleep and come back to this clusterfuck? Why for the love of god are we lynching Palmar of all fucking people. You may hate his fucking guts right now but of all the "vet" or big name players in this game hes actually put in more effort than anyone fucking else.

Do you disagree with his reads? Likely. Do I? On some of them yes. But the guy is clearly playing for the town. Have any of you guys played with him? or remember games with him? He does this shit consistently with town. He polarizes everyone in the game for or against him to get reads / generate discussion. Sometimes it may just be because hes being an asshole or believes hes better than you.

So no I am not down for lynching him -_-


If you were going to off an old school player at this point just to do it you'd be better served with offing Me, Ace, BH, or MZ tbh. We all have done basically nothing in comparison.

We as an entire group have literally designed a day that lets mafia just slide by and do sweet fuck all and based on thread sentiment could get away with it for way way way too long. Sure you could after the fact try and harass suspects for reasons but basically everyone can regurgitate the same horseshit and you get borderline nothing.

So. HF get the fuck off Palmar. You may hate his fucking guts / think hes the worlds shittiest player but the guy is clearly attempting to help the town at this point and has done far more to push that then most in this game.


How about instead we look into this pool.

Onegu
Why?
1) Says he will be try hard. Is clearly not thus is not living up to what he said he would attempt.
2) Reads currently given have no substance to them
3) Clearly skirting by the activity requirements
4) Basically just has posts with 0 content


Iamperfection

I have already brought him up in my last analysis post. Basically it is very similar however to expand on it.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
My response is more or less going to be impacted by your response to my question.

i probably wont give my full reads until tomorrow.

i think your probably town though cause i think your confused by my play and are trying to figure out my alignment


Since I have been waiting now for awhile to see what reads he has. Let me sum it up for you. He hasn't posted any of value. Why? Because he hasnt posted any reasonable reasons.
He has also asked for what? 3 vig shots now on players
Someone like this whos played as long as he had know better. This isn't behaviour IMO of a townie. Its scum.




He gets to come in, yell at town, and then set himself up to look vindicated if Palmar dies. No comments on any of the active wagons of which we know two (trfel, conv) were town, and says he disagrees with some of Palmar's reads without going into specifics. Very easy way to posture for 'town points' without needing to commit to anything.

Besides that he's jumped on a couple other points but hasn't accomplished any real scum hunting in thread.

Wiggles I can't believe the scumteam decided they need to start busing each other after a largely successful D1 and N1

and realize that you're probably right. Why would the scumteam bus right now with nothing really going on?

Stop talking scum buddy, you're giving it away!

lol

MZ's so tunnelled on me he's not thinking straight

My filter mentions you exactly twice Wiggles, guilty much?

If you think I'm mafia and say I'm bussing right now, that means you must agree with my analysis. Thank you for your vote of confidence in these cases.
you gotta dance
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE155
Nathanias 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12834
Artosis 591
White-Ra 201
ToSsGirL 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever421
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift3870
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1186
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1868
Other Games
summit1g7974
Grubby3078
ArmadaUGS744
shahzam586
JimRising 441
C9.Mang0327
Day[9].tv314
Maynarde75
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick653
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• davetesta36
• musti20045 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1005
• Scarra937
• Day9tv314
• Shiphtur260
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 27m
OSC
13h 27m
Stellar Fest
13h 27m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.