• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:27
CEST 06:27
KST 13:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10565 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 22:22 GMT
#811
On March 03 2019 07:19 iamperfection wrote:
damn you got good wifi on that boat acro

I'd be down for lynching any of iamp, grack, or conversion.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 22:27 GMT
#819
On March 03 2019 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 07:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 06:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
mocsta posted one post and peaced ~~ possibly town,

iamp is putting in way too much effort to be town

tictock is reaching real far for their reads

Acro actually is a lawyer and lawyers should be lynched cause they are bad men

HF too serious to be town

Ace actually posted the worst idea ive ever seen what was that nonsense

These are... not great reasons lol.

I also don't like iamp but more because of his useless posting.
Acro and HF are town for me.
I wanted to hear more about your conversion read but after seeing this post I'm not so sure I want to be disappointed again.


Yet oats doesn't feature in your 3 want to lynches?

I mean I wouldn't be upset with an oats lynch but I think that Grack or iamp are better choices. Plus he has conversion as scum which I agree with so that pushes him down my priority list.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 22:30 GMT
#827
On March 03 2019 07:26 Holyflare wrote:
That's... Not great mz. Rsoultin even pointed out those reads don't even align with who he called scum from the vote thread yet you ignored those points and haven't weighed in on oats but instead defer back to pointless rehashing 3 you want to lynch?

I did weigh in on oats. I recognized his reads were different between the two posts which is why I talked about wanting to hear more on his conversion read.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 22:34 GMT
#835
On March 03 2019 07:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
conversion is nothing, mistakes were made

Ah I see. So who do you want to lynch today? Pick only one person.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 22:43 GMT
#843
On March 03 2019 07:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 07:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:26 Holyflare wrote:
That's... Not great mz. Rsoultin even pointed out those reads don't even align with who he called scum from the vote thread yet you ignored those points and haven't weighed in on oats but instead defer back to pointless rehashing 3 you want to lynch?

I did weigh in on oats. I recognized his reads were different between the two posts which is why I talked about wanting to hear more on his conversion read.

WHERE IS IT DIFFERENT MZ

Here I color coded it. Green are the reads you address in both posts, red is the discrepancy

On March 03 2019 05:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 14:30 Tictock wrote:
##Vote: Meapak_Ziphh



Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:29 sicklucker wrote:
##vote Acrofales


Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 17:35 rsoultin wrote:
##Mayor: iamperfection
##vote: Chezinu


Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 23:07 Grackaroni wrote:
##Mayor: Vivax


Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 02:10 Ace wrote:
##Mayor Tumblewood


Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 04:27 Tubesock wrote:
##Mayor: Holyflare


Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 04:31 Alakaslam wrote:
##Mayor: HolyFlare
##Vote: Raynpelikoneet


Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 11:08 Conversion wrote:
##Vote: Meapak_Ziphh


all not town



On March 03 2019 06:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
mocsta posted one post and peaced ~~ possibly town,

iamp is putting in way too much effort to be town

tictock is reaching real far for their reads

Acro actually is a lawyer and lawyers should be lynched cause they are bad men

HF too serious to be town

Ace actually posted the worst idea ive ever seen what was that nonsense

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 22:46 GMT
#845
On March 03 2019 07:44 iamperfection wrote:
but i dont think a mafia would that be careless

LOOOL HF there's the too dumb to be scum defense you were literally talking about a few pages ago.

I actually could see myself getting on board with an oats lynch today with how this has gone down.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 22:50 GMT
#854
On March 03 2019 07:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
Like i really dont understand what the heck you guys are talking about

When we asked you to elaborate on your initial reads you proceeded to give a different set of reads.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 22:58 GMT
#863
On March 03 2019 07:56 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 07:55 Acrofales wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
K I've read nothing compelling in 30 pages
Carry on

Shhhh. They'll turn on you like they turned on GRACKARONI

I've had it with you being even more useless than Oats.

##vote Grackaroni

You just don't have the patience to wait until 11:11 PM EST

I don't understand why you don't post now. You're very obviously reading along with the thread.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 03 2019 06:19 GMT
#955
On March 03 2019 15:14 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 07:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:56 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:55 Acrofales wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
K I've read nothing compelling in 30 pages
Carry on

Shhhh. They'll turn on you like they turned on GRACKARONI

I've had it with you being even more useless than Oats.

##vote Grackaroni

You just don't have the patience to wait until 11:11 PM EST

I don't understand why you don't post now. You're very obviously reading along with the thread.


Meapak_Ziphh!!!!


COLOR ME THIS!!! WHAT COLOR AM I?!??!??!

+ Show Spoiler +
After your response, I am going to unleash analysis based on your response... so type your words wisely.. or speech to text your words wisely if that's how you rolls... or role...

Brown Chez, always brown.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 03 2019 06:24 GMT
#956
On March 03 2019 11:26 Palmar wrote:
So this is not a joke, I am going to do nothing but vote Sentinel until he comes in to the thread and says "I have read my role PM". Just pile votes on him because he's playing a strategy that's only advantageous to mafia.

I think this right here is a really really good point. While I was getting pissy about people claiming scum for shits and gigs with their first post, what sent is doing is significantly more anti town than that. I hadn't really thought through the implications behind him not reading it.

The only snag in my mind is why did he even bother telling the thread. If he legitimately hasn't read his role PM what advantage does it buy him as town to tell the thread about it. Like if you want your play to be "neutral" (which as palmar noted is a strategy that is inherently advantageous to mafia) why tell the thread what you're doing. That said I like the idea of policy lynching someone playing a strategy that is blatantly anti town. I'm going to vote Palmar for mayor and suspend my own campaign.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 03 2019 06:42 GMT
#960
On March 03 2019 15:35 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 15:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:14 Chezinu wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:56 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:55 Acrofales wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
K I've read nothing compelling in 30 pages
Carry on

Shhhh. They'll turn on you like they turned on GRACKARONI

I've had it with you being even more useless than Oats.

##vote Grackaroni

You just don't have the patience to wait until 11:11 PM EST

I don't understand why you don't post now. You're very obviously reading along with the thread.


Meapak_Ziphh!!!!


COLOR ME THIS!!! WHAT COLOR AM I?!??!??!

+ Show Spoiler +
After your response, I am going to unleash analysis based on your response... so type your words wisely.. or speech to text your words wisely if that's how you rolls... or role...

Brown Chez, always brown.


A wise choice. Well you see. I didn't quite like your coloring skills earlier. You paint my greens and blues red!!!

If you said I was red, then you would explain your coloring skills to assume I'm wrong on my reads.. If you went green, then you would insult my own coloring skills. With brown, you have passed.

Ahh Chez, I may not be as active as I once was but I learned many years ago not to paint you red or green. You are brown and embody it every game. I'm saddened to know that we disagree on the colors of others though. I feel comfortable with some of what I've colored but others I am not so sure of. Who in particular do you you think I've gotten wrong so far?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 03 2019 07:00 GMT
#962
On March 03 2019 15:50 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 15:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:35 Chezinu wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:14 Chezinu wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:56 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:55 Acrofales wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
K I've read nothing compelling in 30 pages
Carry on

Shhhh. They'll turn on you like they turned on GRACKARONI

I've had it with you being even more useless than Oats.

##vote Grackaroni

You just don't have the patience to wait until 11:11 PM EST

I don't understand why you don't post now. You're very obviously reading along with the thread.


Meapak_Ziphh!!!!


COLOR ME THIS!!! WHAT COLOR AM I?!??!??!

+ Show Spoiler +
After your response, I am going to unleash analysis based on your response... so type your words wisely.. or speech to text your words wisely if that's how you rolls... or role...

Brown Chez, always brown.


A wise choice. Well you see. I didn't quite like your coloring skills earlier. You paint my greens and blues red!!!

If you said I was red, then you would explain your coloring skills to assume I'm wrong on my reads.. If you went green, then you would insult my own coloring skills. With brown, you have passed.

Ahh Chez, I may not be as active as I once was but I learned many years ago not to paint you red or green. You are brown and embody it every game. I'm saddened to know that we disagree on the colors of others though. I feel comfortable with some of what I've colored but others I am not so sure of. Who in particular do you you think I've gotten wrong so far?


The iamp and HF. Thought you were dissing me

It's gonna be hard to get me to budge on iamp, his level of effort while still being semi active in the thread just smells like someone who is trying to active lurk his way into escaping attention. He's a solid red for me right now.

I have HF as green, mostly because I thought the way he came after me during the whole conversion discussion was from a townie mindset. And he brought up some good points about Oats which I hadn't fully considered until he mentioned it. Do you color him red?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 04 2019 00:59 GMT
#1543
On March 04 2019 08:25 darthfoley wrote:
Interested on MeapZiph's take on iamp after the last 30 pages.

@Meap are you still seeing red?

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 16:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:50 Chezinu wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:35 Chezinu wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:14 Chezinu wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:56 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:55 Acrofales wrote:
[quote]
I've had it with you being even more useless than Oats.

##vote Grackaroni

You just don't have the patience to wait until 11:11 PM EST

I don't understand why you don't post now. You're very obviously reading along with the thread.


Meapak_Ziphh!!!!


COLOR ME THIS!!! WHAT COLOR AM I?!??!??!

+ Show Spoiler +
After your response, I am going to unleash analysis based on your response... so type your words wisely.. or speech to text your words wisely if that's how you rolls... or role...

Brown Chez, always brown.


A wise choice. Well you see. I didn't quite like your coloring skills earlier. You paint my greens and blues red!!!

If you said I was red, then you would explain your coloring skills to assume I'm wrong on my reads.. If you went green, then you would insult my own coloring skills. With brown, you have passed.

Ahh Chez, I may not be as active as I once was but I learned many years ago not to paint you red or green. You are brown and embody it every game. I'm saddened to know that we disagree on the colors of others though. I feel comfortable with some of what I've colored but others I am not so sure of. Who in particular do you you think I've gotten wrong so far?


The iamp and HF. Thought you were dissing me

It's gonna be hard to get me to budge on iamp, his level of effort while still being semi active in the thread just smells like someone who is trying to active lurk his way into escaping attention. He's a solid red for me right now.

I have HF as green, mostly because I thought the way he came after me during the whole conversion discussion was from a townie mindset. And he brought up some good points about Oats which I hadn't fully considered until he mentioned it. Do you color him red?


Not as strongly as I was earlier, I just finished reading everyone's filter which took me a solid 6ish hours so I'm going to take a quick break and clear my head. In the mean time y'all can feel free to check out my notes I created. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JaeEcpko74-Vdm8iN3r1TWsKBW8HITOXUhutGH3bSY8/edit?usp=sharing
How you interpret the information there is up to you but I'm just giving out the raw data. Later tonight I'll compile some thoughts based off of that but I'm kinda burnt out now

The one thing I know for sure is that I need someone to vigi the shit out of Blazinghand and possibly Pandain as well.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 04 2019 05:21 GMT
#1594
So after going back over my matrix and rereading some of the posts I linked in there I have a rough picture for where my reads are at right now.
Grack
This is a terrible post:
On March 03 2019 08:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Meh fuck it my scum read was Tumblewood.

Though HF/Conversion can win the Grack mini-game for guessing that I would scum read them.

After announcing that he was gonna do his big reveal I was expecting something more substantial from him

On March 03 2019 09:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 08:39 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 03 2019 08:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 08:31 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 03 2019 08:20 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:56 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:55 Acrofales wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
K I've read nothing compelling in 30 pages
Carry on

Shhhh. They'll turn on you like they turned on GRACKARONI

I've had it with you being even more useless than Oats.

##vote Grackaroni

You just don't have the patience to wait until 11:11 PM EST

I don't understand why you don't post now. You're very obviously reading along with the thread.

I am but now I'm already drunk and I made myself laugh with my very large font.

Plus the more annoyance that gets addressed to me the more likely I am to dig in further and troll because meh I'm already going to get lynched anyways.

i will assume mafia and not change my mind for at least 24 hours

Why?

because that is the most mafia i-give-up shit i have ever seen and i would require sustained play to change my mind

You know I usually try harder as mafia than town.

This is also a really bad defense. Appealing to your own meta is completely pointless, especially in a game where many people haven’t played in forever.
On March 04 2019 05:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I think we should lynch Tubesock for this post:

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 18:23 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 17:52 Acrofales wrote:
Going out again til late. Let's lynch Track. If not him, at least someone in this list:
2) Fecalfeast
8) Oatsmaster
9) WaveofShadow
11) sicklucker
17) ExO_
19) [UoN]Sentinel
20) Grackaroni28) Trfel
30) Mr. Wiggles


Why isn’t Palmar, Blazinghand, Rels, onegu, pandain, darthFoley, etc on this list too? Are these that much different than straight policy lynches?

I think he asked this question to make Acro seem scummy for pushing low-content posters, and that conflicts with the way that Tubesock has been playing the game so far.

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:59 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 13:47 Tictock wrote:
Ok, I came, I saw, I did some things. Seems like ppl are not around so gunna do other things. May check in once more before bed but I am pretty sure I am not going to fully read the stuff I missed.

I'd like someone who is wanting to lynch oats to convince me why he is scum.

Similarly as to why ppl are voting HF for mayor.

If deadline was right now/soon I would push for Meap or Grack to lynch.


You know HF was going to mayor lynch [UoN]Sentinel before it was cool right? So, the difference between HF and Palmar is HF has actually played so far and given plenty of opinions. And exactly like Chezinu said, latching onto this Sentinel policy is right up Palmars alley if both were scum. And absolutely worth it. Plus Palmar doesn’t have to do anything else, talk about skating by.

Vote HF for mayor for the Sentinel kill, ##VOTE: Palmar so he actually plays. Town win wins.



Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 01:07 Tubesock wrote:
I’m voting Trfl. Maybe he will come play.

If Tubesock is town I don't see why he should be questioning Acro's lynch choices considering his own so far.


His Tubesock case is basically a chainsaw defense of Acro. While I do have Acro as town right now, several people who’s opinions have been good so far disagree so a Grack+Acro team is certainly a possibility.
On March 04 2019 05:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Also pretty dumb idea that I had, but this post is weird:

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 02:10 Ace wrote:
I think we should nominate someone who has barely posted yet as Mayor. There are a lot of thoughts already posted that could help us draw conclusions based on conversations.

Giving a semi-lurking/lurking player lynch power and forcing them into the game seems like a good move to me. So a player like Tumblewood or tubesock should be nominated (they've barely posted from a cursory filter check).


If Tumble/Tube are actually scum there is a non-trivial chance that he just wanted to slip in the names of teammates into a post.


What is even the point of this post? Are you trying to call Ace scum?
The big problem I have with Grack’s stuff is that it just lacks any sort of actual effort to scum hunt. He barely pushes either of his reads and his cases behind them are flimsy at best. He is also strangely defensive of acro and mentions not wanting to lynch him several times. TicTock and Tumblewood are both scumreading him and I feel like both of them have been approaching the game from a townie mindset. Interestingly enough Acro is also scumreading him despite Grack’s consistent defense on him.
I feel comfortable calling him Mafia.

Conversion
Has literally done nothing this game but call for my lynch every 15 pages or so. He is still completely hung up on the fact that I asked him about the names he gave. Actually let’s break it down real quick with some of the posts where he constantly jumps to conclusions:
On March 03 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 07:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 06:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
mocsta posted one post and peaced ~~ possibly town,

iamp is putting in way too much effort to be town

tictock is reaching real far for their reads

Acro actually is a lawyer and lawyers should be lynched cause they are bad men

HF too serious to be town

Ace actually posted the worst idea ive ever seen what was that nonsense

These are... not great reasons lol.

I also don't like iamp but more because of his useless posting.
Acro and HF are town for me.
I wanted to hear more about your conversion read but after seeing this post I'm not so sure I want to be disappointed again.


Yet oats doesn't feature in your 3 want to lynches?

I mean I wouldn't be upset with an oats lynch but I think that Grack or iamp are better choices. Plus he has conversion as scum which I agree with so that pushes him down my priority list.


what the fuck is this post? if you agree with someone that I am scum, why am I not in your lynch list and why aren’t you pushing for it?

Apparently, the idea of having different levels of reads is a foreign concept to him. I felt then and do now as well that grack would be a better lynch than conversion. I’m not out here trying to shit up the thread and push a million reads at once but god forbid I bring up conversion’s name as someone I’m suspicious of. His defensiveness to my original line of questioning and continued hair trigger response at the mere mention of his name is what’s driving my continued suspicion of him.
On March 03 2019 23:59 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 06:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
mocsta posted one post and peaced ~~ possibly town,

iamp is putting in way too much effort to be town

tictock is reaching real far for their reads

Acro actually is a lawyer and lawyers should be lynched cause they are bad men

HF too serious to be town

Ace actually posted the worst idea ive ever seen what was that nonsense

These are... not great reasons lol.

I also don't like iamp but more because of his useless posting.
Acro and HF are town for me.
I wanted to hear more about your conversion read but after seeing this post I'm not so sure I want to be disappointed again.


Yet oats doesn't feature in your 3 want to lynches?

I mean I wouldn't be upset with an oats lynch but I think that Grack or iamp are better choices. Plus he has conversion as scum which I agree with so that pushes him down my priority list.


what the fuck is this post? if you agree with someone that I am scum, why am I not in your lynch list and why aren’t you pushing for it?


also you found that Oats was good to agree with because he put one post with a bunch of votes that included me and said “not town?”

This one is funny to me bc we’ve already been through the question and answer session I had with oats. He posted some reads that were similar to mine and then went off the rails which is how he ended up in my “wouldn’t mind lynching” category in the first place. Again, I really don’t understand this post except it’s continued defensiveness at the suggestion I find him scummy.

On March 04 2019 08:13 Conversion wrote:
I’m back sort of. I have interviews all week so wont play much today.

did MZ ever explain his reasoning on why he put Oats low on his scum list for scumreading me, the same as him, but excluded me from his to lynch list? also why he agreed with Oats making a large post of bullshit voted and saying “not town?”

if not I’d like to lynch him


whoop here we go again, literally the only thing he talks about is my read of him. It’s funny too because He’s so obsessed with my read and then somehow finding it scummy that I’m not pushing him as my primary read. Personally I just don’t get the logic but it reeks of nervous defensive scum who feels the need to respond when someone calls them out.
I feel pretty comfortable calling him mafia as well.

I realized I can’t fucking read iamp to save my life so I’m going to back off that read for now. When I reread his filter I had the exact same reaction that he did to this post:
On March 04 2019 07:23 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 00:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Man who else is even in this game
Pandain? Wiggles?
Not even that much lurk all things considered I think.
This feels like a really tame D1. I Kinda like our position

i hated this post from wave

And actually, rereading his acro case while I’m typing this post up is starting to make me doubt the green lean I had on acro.

I don’t know what the fuck to do with Oats, his filter is a mess, I agree with some of the reads that I’ve already covered but that exchange with HF from a few days ago was just terrible.

Where I’m at right now is wanting to kill Grack and Conversion. I think that there’s a high probability one or more of BH/Pandain/Wave are the red but not worth the lynch today since they’re lurking so hardcore, that’s a job for vigis. I don’t like Damdred’s posting at all but literally nobody likes his posting so that almost feels like lynchbait. I think Darthfoley, Tumblewood, and TicTock have all made some good points.

Parting shots:

On March 04 2019 09:49 LightningStrike wrote:
The whole idea that I am on everyone's scum list yet noone really want to lynch astounds me. DON'T BE A PUSSY AND JUST LYNCH ME. IF I FLIP MAFIA YOU GUYS GOT YOURSELF A LYNCH. IF I FLIP TOWN RECHECK YOUR READS UNLESS YOUR MAFIA THEN YOU GOT YOURSELF THE EASIEST MISLYNCH IN 20FUCKING19. JUST LYNCH ME GUYS I DON'T GIVE A RATSASS ABOUT GETTING LYNCHED BUT IF YOU GUYS KEEP NOT TRYING LYNCH ME THEN WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I EVEN PLAY? IF I DON'T GET LYNCHED THIS DAY PHASE I WILL JUST D OTHE BARE FUCKING MINIMUM AND JUST PLACE MY VOTES AND NOT EXPLAIN THEM. FINAL POST OUTSIDE OF THE BAREMINIMUM.


I fucking hate this post.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2019 15:02 GMT
#3214
I have like 60+ pages to catch up with, I'll try and do some of that at work today. People who need to be looked at are any of the last 4 or 5 people who voted holyflare and anybody who called Palmar town but didn't vote him for mayor.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2019 22:06 GMT
#3614
I'm very confident one of sicklucker, wiggles, or conversion/Marv is scum. On my way home now, I'll be active this evening.

I'm not sold on an HF lynch.

I still want Grack and Pandain dead.

One of BC and Ace is scum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2019 00:08 GMT
#3709
On March 06 2019 09:00 Holyflare wrote:
I shot BH.

So lynch all liars?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2019 00:31 GMT
#3750
Palmar, Koshi, Marv, and even conversion wanted to kill Sent. He absolutely cannot be forgotten about.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2019 00:31 GMT
#3751
That Marv flip has absolutely thrown me for a loop though.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2019 00:40 GMT
#3766
On March 06 2019 09:38 Blazinghand wrote:
HF why did you claim a shot on me?

Here's a theory as to why HF did this. It is because he is scum.

In the Scum QT:
Holyflare: Hey guys, the deadline is coming up. We know a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and then probably claim after the daypost.
Other Scums: yeah, sounds accurate to me.
Holyflare: then Blazinghand will flip town, and i'm going to look real bad.
Other Scums: oh no!
Holyflare: ok, but here's the plan. I'm going to, right before the end of the night, with second on the clock, claim that I'm the vigi and am shooting BH.
Other Scums: why would you do this HF? we're not shooting BH...
Holflare: see, a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and I will get autolynched D2 unless I can pose as the vigi who shot him. This will allow me to get in one more mislynch, as people will trust me. If the real vigi counterclaims, that's still a better situation than if I never claimed in the first place and just let myself get autolynched.
Other Scums: good idea

Then, for some reason, I didn't get shot, and now HF has to just pretend he never claimed he was shooting me

lolol this is almost insane enough to make sense.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft390
RuFF_SC2 200
Nina 90
-ZergGirl 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2123
sorry 29
910 27
yabsab 18
Bale 17
Terrorterran 15
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
taco 317
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox785
Other Games
summit1g8477
JimRising 664
Day[9].tv457
WinterStarcraft339
C9.Mang0281
Livibee154
Sick138
Maynarde125
ViBE99
ArmadaUGS28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick842
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota283
League of Legends
• Stunt353
Other Games
• Day9tv457
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 33m
Stellar Fest
8h 33m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.