• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:02
CEST 23:02
KST 06:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8297 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 00:57 GMT
#2781
On March 05 2019 09:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:52 Damdred wrote:
I think bh could be town here maybe? But might want to kill him anyway.

I am sort of in migraine place from work so I'm going to try to figure out what exactly happened.

But yeah people moving to trfel woild be worth looking into, idk about viva though when I looked at his filter earlier it was actually quite ok, not what I would expect to see from his scum game generally.

And while I dont like the play of Hf to kill palmar...could just be more null he has the balls to do it as scum but he would of pocketed palm. Probably not worth thinking about in that regard, I'm just going to read it as null.


explain?

I've not been here in ages but last I was around Palmar quite liked trying to lynch HF?


Let's be honest, Palms biggest weakness is when someone turns from scum reading to town reading he gets a huge blindspot on that person, we sort of did it in that massive game we played slam put on.

Hf was pretty vocal about killing him, I think if he would of switched it to killing someone else and buddied palm he would of fell for it pretty hard.

But it is hf...his balls...pretty big
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:00 GMT
#2786
On March 05 2019 09:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:57 Damdred wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:52 Damdred wrote:
I think bh could be town here maybe? But might want to kill him anyway.

I am sort of in migraine place from work so I'm going to try to figure out what exactly happened.

But yeah people moving to trfel woild be worth looking into, idk about viva though when I looked at his filter earlier it was actually quite ok, not what I would expect to see from his scum game generally.

And while I dont like the play of Hf to kill palmar...could just be more null he has the balls to do it as scum but he would of pocketed palm. Probably not worth thinking about in that regard, I'm just going to read it as null.


explain?

I've not been here in ages but last I was around Palmar quite liked trying to lynch HF?


Let's be honest, Palms biggest weakness is when someone turns from scum reading to town reading he gets a huge blindspot on that person, we sort of did it in that massive game we played slam put on.

Hf was pretty vocal about killing him, I think if he would of switched it to killing someone else and buddied palm he would of fell for it pretty hard.

But it is hf...his balls...pretty big

I accept your explanation can be truthful as you see it but I'm not sure I really believe in it. HF isn't anyone and I think Plam knows that


Yeah I think I agree with that, HF is probably the only person in the game who I would think would make the play especially if palm had some of his buddies dead to rights...and for swag.

I think I'll ignore the thought for now, but overall gf play hasn't been super scum leaning to me. Even his rayn fight did not feel like he was scum trying to tilt or to muddy, it's been pretty clean.

I will digress here as I dont want to start a big thing about why hf is town necessarily when I should be reevaluating.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:01 GMT
#2787
On March 05 2019 10:00 LightningStrike wrote:
Just saw flip....... Kill Tina still....


No. I dont think so, unless you have a good argument?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:09 GMT
#2796
Marv why are you coming in and being so town and get killed I would like to play with you more than 3p minites!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:11 GMT
#2803
On March 05 2019 10:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:09 Damdred wrote:
Marv why are you coming in and being so town and get killed I would like to play with you more than 3p minites!

yeah well I wanted to play with Palmar (and you of course ) and look where that got me!


Flattery will get you all the right places
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:13 GMT
#2809
On March 05 2019 10:12 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:08 Holyflare wrote:
It's been too long and you haven't witnessed the new only plays on phone and has to work all the time Holyflare. I'm not very good anymore but my ego hasn't deflated to match.

It should have. You're either an idiot or scum. Just shut up and go sit in a corner the rest of the game. You're bad. I wish I could just shoot you tonight and not have to worry about you the rest of the game.


Hmmm, gut reaction says this is frustrated town..

Will keep that in back of my mind during reread I think.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:19 GMT
#2817
I mean it's not the first time a power bug name has been lynched d1....idk I've seen worse lynched
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:20 GMT
#2819
On March 05 2019 10:18 marvellosity wrote:
P.S. let's call Slam town


I'd agree with this. Right now at least
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:24 GMT
#2824
On March 05 2019 10:21 Ace wrote:
Well that was terrible.

@Trfel: Really wish you claimed :'(. GG tho dude/dudette.


There are no mafia doctors so vigis can shoot Holyflare at will. If he somehow does not die tonight he is an auto-lynch tomorrow.

Earlier in the thread when I was talking to HF and Wiggles, I was alluding to the fact that Hf or Palmar have to stick to their plan on the lynch (Sentinel). It would take a very convincing reason to lynch someone else. For all his talk, Palmar never came across as a strong scum read. HF lynching him instead of Sentinel or even BH means he has to die. He did not stick to his guns and did not have good reason to lynch Palmar.

side note:Would have been funny (and rage inducing) if Trfel flipped Cop and Palmar flipped back up Cop.


Anyway, we kill HF asap. No fucking around.


What is this? Even I know hf stuck to his guns he wan ted to lynch palm for a long time no?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:31 GMT
#2837
On March 05 2019 10:28 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:24 Damdred wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:21 Ace wrote:
Well that was terrible.

@Trfel: Really wish you claimed :'(. GG tho dude/dudette.


There are no mafia doctors so vigis can shoot Holyflare at will. If he somehow does not die tonight he is an auto-lynch tomorrow.

Earlier in the thread when I was talking to HF and Wiggles, I was alluding to the fact that Hf or Palmar have to stick to their plan on the lynch (Sentinel). It would take a very convincing reason to lynch someone else. For all his talk, Palmar never came across as a strong scum read. HF lynching him instead of Sentinel or even BH means he has to die. He did not stick to his guns and did not have good reason to lynch Palmar.

side note:Would have been funny (and rage inducing) if Trfel flipped Cop and Palmar flipped back up Cop.


Anyway, we kill HF asap. No fucking around.


What is this? Even I know hf stuck to his guns he wan ted to lynch palm for a long time no?


Him wanting to lynch Palmar =/= good reason to switch.


Uh but you said he didnt stick to his guns, which he did.

I'm pretty sure he ran his platform on lynching palm...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:36 GMT
#2845
On March 05 2019 10:34 Holyflare wrote:
does bh not vote to save himself if he's playing on a mafia team?


That's pretty heavy wifom, hes playing the martyr card hard, and using it as an excuse somewhat to not produce content.

Just kill me kill me while other people try to direct shots else where.

My initial thought is town, but he plays with wifom so heavily anyway.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:39 GMT
#2853
On March 05 2019 10:36 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:31 Damdred wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:28 Ace wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:24 Damdred wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:21 Ace wrote:
Well that was terrible.

@Trfel: Really wish you claimed :'(. GG tho dude/dudette.


There are no mafia doctors so vigis can shoot Holyflare at will. If he somehow does not die tonight he is an auto-lynch tomorrow.

Earlier in the thread when I was talking to HF and Wiggles, I was alluding to the fact that Hf or Palmar have to stick to their plan on the lynch (Sentinel). It would take a very convincing reason to lynch someone else. For all his talk, Palmar never came across as a strong scum read. HF lynching him instead of Sentinel or even BH means he has to die. He did not stick to his guns and did not have good reason to lynch Palmar.

side note:Would have been funny (and rage inducing) if Trfel flipped Cop and Palmar flipped back up Cop.


Anyway, we kill HF asap. No fucking around.


What is this? Even I know hf stuck to his guns he wan ted to lynch palm for a long time no?


Him wanting to lynch Palmar =/= good reason to switch.


Uh but you said he didnt stick to his guns, which he did.

I'm pretty sure he ran his platform on lynching palm...


i dont think thats entirely true i need to read more thread. regardless dont defend him it was bad. Just becuase he had it planned dont make it the most anti town thing he could have done


Perhaps, I dont mean this as a defense of HF questioning ace. I think what ace is sayi g is a misrepresentation of hf, I think if you think hf is anti town or scum that's fine but ace post was not great and should be questioned.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:40 GMT
#2858
On March 05 2019 10:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Damdred just read my filter why kill Tina at least I made a post on why.


I have a lot of filters to go through I think a short synopsis would be helpful to me ya know.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:46 GMT
#2864
On March 05 2019 10:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:23 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got home for like 30 minutes I voting Tina I think she's mafia at this point mainly her town around on me and her interactions with Rayn leaves me thinking she's scum. Originally swap to HF because I wasn't feeling the Sent mayor kill anymore but swap back because HF wants to kill Palmar who I think is likely town.

This is my post on Tina Damdred plus her voting was weird EoD ad sicklucker pointed out.


I will keep this in mind on a reread but I dont think I side with the outlook, still think rsoultin is town atm.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 06 2019 11:46 GMT
#4137
I have a lot to catch up on I just passed out after work yesterday, I will catch up and see but right now thi nk bh is the lynch imo
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 09 2019 01:21 GMT
#6226
GG my lovelies wish work handy went crazy
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC519
EnkiAlexander 89
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 519
ZombieGrub140
JuggernautJason106
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20062
Soulkey 231
White-Ra 162
Mini 153
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 22
Shine 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever7
League of Legends
Doublelift2761
Counter-Strike
fl0m1330
shoxiejesuss497
C9.Mang0172
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4467
Khaldor2093
Liquid`Hasu1534
Trikslyr39
Other Games
summit1g3775
ArmadaUGS2586
B2W.Neo446
shahzam438
Pyrionflax183
Mew2King71
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 2
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• HerbMon 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
League of Legends
• TFBlade1009
• Noizen106
Other Games
• Scarra1293
• imaqtpie930
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 58m
OSC
15h 58m
Stellar Fest
15h 58m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.