• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:08
CEST 21:08
KST 04:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8057 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 288

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 286 287 288 289 290 454 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 00:58 GMT
#5741
On March 08 2019 03:27 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:25 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:18 Acrofales wrote:
I'm all polite and shit to everybody, btw. Unlike you. If you mean being aggressive towards... I'm pretty sure I'm being aggressive towards Holyflare, because I want to get him lynched. Not sure who else you mean tho.

i just got told to not be a dick, and i am wayyyyy more polite this game than you or certain other people. i call shenanigans, fuck the hosts.

The fact that you think that after half the thread told you to stop being abusive is....


You were quite rude to me and I was hurt.
am i a mean person for laughing ?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 00:59 GMT
#5742
On March 08 2019 03:32 Tubesock wrote:
I don’t see a world we can swap off BH to kill much more likely mafia and not have HF get lynched.

I have two hours of useful consciousness, so if there’s any ideas I’m game.
Good post
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 01:01 GMT
#5743
On March 08 2019 03:45 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:20 Tubesock wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:13 Ace wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:11 Tubesock wrote:
Ace, if I think someone is faking their rage I doubt I could care less if they were mad at me too.


If you think the rage is fake, then them not being fake mad at you for being on the wagon is my point. Unless you think they're terrible scum don't you see they'd at least go to the trouble, see you on the wagon they should be mad at, and try to push you as a suspect for that reason?


If he’d have done that I probably would have thought it was less fake and maybe towned him for it.

But he only went on about HF and called him stupid and retarded and whatever. He may have spoken about the electors once? Twice? Nothing compared to the vitriol he spewed at HF.

And frankly I think we should punish that behavior. Stupid or mafia? So basically Acro was towning HF the entire time.

Plus, my other point that seems you missed was that the rage he showed was more fitting if HF did that out of the blue, not been saying he would for 24+ odd hours.

I didn't miss your other point in that post. Just only wanted to comment on that exchange and the what I saw as a missing conclusion. All good though 👌
Slimey

I like tubesock, but this reads like scum coaching scu
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 01:03 GMT
#5744
On March 08 2019 03:50 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:44 darthfoley wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:41 darthfoley wrote:
so i have 75 pages to read... and i'm getting shoulder surgery tomorrow and my arm will be in a sling for a month.

I'll spend the next couple hours trying to make sense of this stuff and be useful for once. If you want to vig me, that might be ideal lol


If there are major points of contention and/or stuff I should definitely read, please let me know. Otherwise i'll be just stream of consciousness posting as I catch up.

Read the last few pages of my filter and Rayns filter and Mocsta's filter. Every one else is just back and forth between HF and BH.
grack is town

this is actually a legitimately helpful comment and accurate reflection of game state

grack. i read a couple pages prior, you felt everyone was ignoring you.

if im around on d3, i will go through your shit

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 01:07 GMT
#5745
On March 08 2019 03:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare last time; are you seriously stupid enough to not see Acrofales as mafia?
it would be so funny if acro + rayn is mafia

rayn seems so legit here

can be he this headstrong as town. I would like to think so.

I dunno, just reading this made me reminisce when i have been scum and made a case on my scum buddy and noone believed it. And i almost got lynched for it, even though all the points were spot on.


Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 01:12 GMT
#5746
On March 08 2019 04:01 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:45 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 23:45 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 23:30 Palmar wrote:
go after mocsta -> threatens to kill himself
go after conversion -> leaves the game

I may have a problem.


You’re not the problem. Neither is HF.

? If Palmar wasn't a problem then why was your vote to have him killed at this point?

I actually dived into your filter to find where you strong townread HF... and I don't see it at all. You made up your mind HF was town at the start of the game based on... nothing? And your comment after nightfall was about me, not about HF at all. In fact, it's the post that is continuously quoted here that has the whole ramble about how wonderful it would have been if HF had killed scum!Palmar.

Why are you townreading HF?



It started with agreement on a semi long stream of posts. And other small things that he did that I doubt mafia HF would bother with.

While I certainly will semi ignore someone I town from time to time, HF’s townread can disappear quite fast. I’m always watching what he does.

I’ve been called contrarian many times. But I truly believe that him sticking to what he said he’d do (shoot Palmar) is far more likely to come from town HF. I do think MafiaHF would have never pushed Palmar and instead gone after one of the other prominent towns and killed them instead. Rayn he could have killed at the time as most were lukewarm on him at the time. Or whoever.
I like your last point.

I have a different explanation. Its personal, but whatever.

HF wanted to win the the last mayor at all costs.
He exacerbated the divide of HF or Palmar by finding a reason to scum read Palmar, naturally, people should reconsider where their vote goes.

Unfortunately, this could be town or scum HF.

I will give it to you, that HF could be scum for teasing an alternative mayor lynch and chickened out - I know hes sought to debunk this via "mod PMs and thretening to modkill" but meh. WIFOM.

I dunno, the D2 emphasis on HF has felt quite real.
In particular the past 12hrs his tone has shifted dramatically. He actually does seem drained which lines up with what I would expect.

Acro did too, but seems to have rejuvenated a little quicker - that Im not sure what to make of.

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 01:16 GMT
#5747
On March 08 2019 04:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Let’s talk about this mason thing, seems fairly interesting.

Rels can you say exactly what you can do please?

Rsoul and rels, what have you guys been saying in there?
scummy post

this goes no where other than feeding scum team info for nk selection.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 08 2019 01:19 GMT
#5748
On March 05 2019 09:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day One final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels
Not Voting (0):

Lynch
Trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales, Vivax, Conversion
Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar

Not Voting (0):

Holyflare is the Mayor and Trfel is lynched.

Please let us know if you notice any mistakes. The deadline is Tuesday, Mar 05 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in .
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 01:19 GMT
#5749
On March 08 2019 04:42 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 04:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
Mafia boi

If wriggles does the same thing as you in that his case on you can be applied to him, and you are town, doesn’t that mean he’s also town? How does it mean he’s mafia


I never scumread him. So, it’s hilarious you are saying I’m scum for this, but apparently Wiggles is somehow town for doing exactly that. Take a look at my two posts:

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 18:52 Tubesock wrote:
Wiggles, you’ve been scumming me since before I even scummed Trfel. Yet you’ve never voted me. Why not? You seem pretty convinced, you have some others who agree. Think about what you say because I’m going to have great satisfaction copy and pasting things from your case on me in my defense.


Then

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 21:47 Tubesock wrote:
Wiggles is funny to me. I feel like I can just take his case on me, and find/replace his name for mine and submit it with equal fervor. Plus we voted on both wagons so we can’t be too far off.


Why do you think i wrote the big and bold?? It’s a fucking trap and you fell right into it.

Oatsmaster didn’t bother to read anything more than the single post and looking for “reads” at the shallowest of levels. You went straight to Tube is mafia because of this “slip” you found. Yet you had no idea it was a trap and you fell into it!!!

This action on your part is representative of your entire game. You are mafia.
interesting

this needs to be explored in D3.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 01:23 GMT
#5750
On March 08 2019 04:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 04:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Blazinghand (11): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, AMG, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock
Holyflare (9): Acrofales, Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Vivax, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Fecalfeast, Ace
Ace (2): Jockmcplop, Tumblewood
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Acrofales (1): raynpelikoneet
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Damdred (1): Meapak_Ziphh

Not voting (4): Damdred, Chezinu, ExO_, darthfoley

Blazinghand is currently set to be lynched.

Please let us know if you notice any mistakes. The deadline is Friday, Mar 08 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in .

Any town people who aren’t on either BH or Holyflare are actively playing against their wincon btw?

Not to say anything that would discourage people from voting HF (and thus saving me, who I know to be town) - but presumably some people strongly TR both me and HF. I'm sure there's scum in the 10 people not on either wagon, of course, but I could see someone having a reasonable reason here. I've certainly felt doubts about this HF wagon, and if I start townreading HF I'm going to move my vote off him. It really gets my goat if these poeple voting side votes aren't around at the end of the day though. Even if you TR both of us, presumably there's one you think is more town than the other...

You don’t understand.
Either you or holyflare is getting lynched today at this point, there’s nothing else strong enough.
everyone town needs to lynch who they think is the least town or most mafia between the two of you.
Lynches are the town’s power but if there is a significant amount of people off wagon then it becomes the mafia power because they have the numbers to manipulate it their favor.
This is actually very anti-town

Oats has officially dipped into my red zone.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 01:28 GMT
#5751
On March 08 2019 05:07 Holyflare wrote:
[...]
You have misread the Exo post because that's not what it says at all. He says that Blazinghand, the person that he voted to lynch, looked like an innocent town guy campaigning for a better town. He lynched him while saying this. This is unequivocally scummy.
Yes, Ex0 should be lynched D3. Guaranteed scum with BH flip.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2019 01:28 GMT
#5752
On March 08 2019 10:16 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 04:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Let’s talk about this mason thing, seems fairly interesting.

Rels can you say exactly what you can do please?

Rsoul and rels, what have you guys been saying in there?
scummy post

this goes no where other than feeding scum team info for nk selection.

Except the case where one or both of them are mafia but carry on mocsta
No gg, No skill.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 01:32 GMT
#5753
On March 08 2019 05:23 Vivax wrote:
Honestly that wiggles case was made in a state of emotional distress.
wtf is this shit

you were bandying about the N1
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 01:32 GMT
#5754
n1 post post from marv/ksohi etc, when they were emotionally distressed
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 08 2019 01:33 GMT
#5755
Sooooo is a vigi going to shoot Holyfield for once?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 08 2019 01:38 GMT
#5756
No but maybe somebody will bite off his ear.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 08 2019 01:41 GMT
#5757
On March 08 2019 10:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
No but maybe somebody will bite off his ear.


[image loading]
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 01:42 GMT
#5758
On March 08 2019 05:55 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:53 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:51 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:48 Vivax wrote:
Looks like Ill have to vote BH then to ensure this isnt another fuckup day.


so now that HF wagon is no longer in the lead, and the BH wagon is in the lead, you've swapped your vote from the HF wagon to the BH wagon to... what, exactly?


So now that your only 2 points of why I'm mafia have been disproved by a lot of people in the game that aren't just me, why are you still voting me?


You still shot Palmar. And to be honest I'm still voting you at this point because while I am only modestly sure you are scum based on your fakeclaim, you still have treated me in a way that only makes sense if you are a mega-asshole or if you are scum. Also, I know I'm town, and there's no wagon to be had on Ace or Exo. Even if I were 50%+ sure you are town (which I am not, btw) I'd still vote you in a situation where it's you or me.

I get the feeling you realized there's a good chance I'm town a while ago, and you're still voting me, after all.

And yeah, admitting this makes me look bad, but it's the truth.
Man this made me chuckle so much. Much love BH
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 01:43 GMT
#5759
On March 08 2019 10:41 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 10:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
No but maybe somebody will bite off his ear.


[image loading]
is this appropriate from a host for a live player?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 01:43 GMT
#5760
On March 08 2019 10:43 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 10:41 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 08 2019 10:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
No but maybe somebody will bite off his ear.


[image loading]
is this appropriate from a host for a live player?
like i get its last game.

but this makes me go there is no vig in the game.. so kita is free to luagh it off.

sigh.. oh well

carry on.
Prev 1 286 287 288 289 290 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23925
Mini 395
Hyuk 156
firebathero 120
ggaemo 119
Dewaltoss 117
ZZZero.O 27
ToSsGirL 25
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7144
febbydoto22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3593
Khaldor1365
crisheroes1098
Liquid`Hasu802
Other Games
FrodaN2817
fl0m919
Beastyqt905
KnowMe458
mouzStarbuck293
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King52
Trikslyr43
Chillindude17
summit1g0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1102
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 43
• Adnapsc2 20
• LUISG 9
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8203
• WagamamaTV485
Other Games
• imaqtpie954
• Shiphtur296
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 52m
INu's Battles
16h 52m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 52m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 52m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.