• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:01
CEST 06:01
KST 13:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8547 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 31 Next All
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 09:55 GMT
#6561
Ok. Leaving port. Todo tonight: look into the Rs. Chezinu, what number is R and what does that tell you?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 16:40 GMT
#6590
On March 11 2019 01:32 sicklucker wrote:
Also i finnaly read the op. Its says closed setup... Which means only the roles in the list are in the game. But thats clearly not true with day vig. Bastard mods

No, that is not what closed means. Closed means the mods don't tell you what roles are in the game.

I don't consider dayvig a normal role though, so kita is a bastard mod

And with that, I announce that I'm back!!! 6 hours to sort out this lynch, and it looks like we're lynching lurk today.

Top candidates seem to be:

Ace
Chez
and an outside shot on Sentinel.

I'd like to nominate Rels to the list, but I am gonna have to read rsoultin and rayn's filter before we do that, and that is quite the read :/
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 17:44 GMT
#6602
Went through rayn and rsoul's filter about rels. I think rsoul was almost certainly killed for her reads. I just need to figure out which ones.

Rels figures quite prominently among her "we need to kill" list until other people started convincing her that neighbourizer is a town role. I don't know if I still believe that with how weird this game has gotten.

I'm really starting to feel a Rels lynch, guys. I will filter him next and assume neighbourizer is a null role.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 17:45 GMT
#6603
Speak of the devil. Hey rels, why are you coasting by on your confirmed town status? Both rsoul and rayn are your friends, and both got shot when they were very unhappy that you didn't want to scumhunt with them...
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 18:01 GMT
#6608
Well, Rels's filter is really blehhh.

His only real scum case is Ace... and he made it *after* Ace was catching a load of flak and was gonna be pushed today. Other than that I don't even know who he thinks is scum... he's just sorta following along. Then again, I thought the exact same about damdred and he flipped town. At least in this case I also have rsoul and rayn thinking there was something off about his play tho, and they do know him well, apparently.

So we can lynch:

Ace. He's being Ace. Fucked if I know if he's being town ace or scum ace. He's mostly just coaching people and doing not much on his own. Blehhh.

Chezinu. He's... well... chezinu. Normally by now the chezinus of this world have done something to show their alignment, but got nothing so far. Blehhhh.

Rels. Lurker. Under pressure from the night kills. Not clear enough pressure for scum to just shoot them to wifom town into killing them (both had him as null reads, leaning scum), but I could see a paranoid Rels directing shots at them. His filter is blehhhhh.

I prefer going off the last read. Gonna make sense of sentinel. There was a real point I wanted to make about knowing when he read his PM, but he read it earlier than he claimed he did, which means I need to rethink it. I beleive the point is still valid, but give me some time to pull those brainthreads and make sure my thoughts still make sense.

For now, I think we should kill Rels. I feel that kill more than ace or chezinu.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 18:02 GMT
#6609
On March 11 2019 02:48 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 02:44 Acrofales wrote:
Went through rayn and rsoul's filter about rels. I think rsoul was almost certainly killed for her reads. I just need to figure out which ones.

Rels figures quite prominently among her "we need to kill" list until other people started convincing her that neighbourizer is a town role. I don't know if I still believe that with how weird this game has gotten.

I'm really starting to feel a Rels lynch, guys. I will filter him next and assume neighbourizer is a null role.

rayn thought I was town all day long, even before my role was outted, how do that work with that theory?

He wasn't happy with you at all. He doesn't mention you much, but he was frustrated that you didn't scumhunt with him. Point me to the town read plz.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 18:05 GMT
#6611
On March 11 2019 02:46 LightningStrike wrote:
Acro if you read Tina's last list she had nailed BC maybe we should listen to Tina on DF although I don't know her reasoning why she was scumreading him unless she posted in her filter.

I haven't paid any attention to DF at all this game. You're right that I probably should.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 18:09 GMT
#6613
On March 11 2019 03:05 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 03:01 Acrofales wrote:
Well, Rels's filter is really blehhh.

His only real scum case is Ace... and he made it *after* Ace was catching a load of flak and was gonna be pushed today. Other than that I don't even know who he thinks is scum... he's just sorta following along. Then again, I thought the exact same about damdred and he flipped town. At least in this case I also have rsoul and rayn thinking there was something off about his play tho, and they do know him well, apparently.

If you don't know who I think is scum you're lying about having read my filter.

Interesting. Maybe quote your own filter where you scumread someone other than BH, and today Ace.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 18:17 GMT
#6617
@Rels: you forget that we know you *have* to invite him to your QT, and you *have* to scumhunt with him actively. And rayn has many faults, but inactivity is not one of them. So if you don't actively bounce ideas around with him (and rsoul), I think he starts suspecting you. Or at least, a scum!Rels fears that.

That's my hypothetical for why a scum!Rels shoots rayn. I have been trying to wrap my brain around why scum shoot rayn in general. He was making the thread an unhappy place for many people, and that seems like a good thing for scum, even if nobody was actually strongly scumreading him.

rsoul and wos make sense: obvious townies making reads and being happy. but rayn was just angry and destructive (although it might just have been me who felt like that being on the ass end of his tunnel all game). He was also wrong on his tunnel. Why shoot him at all?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 18:31 GMT
#6622
On March 11 2019 03:14 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 03:09 Acrofales wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:05 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:01 Acrofales wrote:
Well, Rels's filter is really blehhh.

His only real scum case is Ace... and he made it *after* Ace was catching a load of flak and was gonna be pushed today. Other than that I don't even know who he thinks is scum... he's just sorta following along. Then again, I thought the exact same about damdred and he flipped town. At least in this case I also have rsoul and rayn thinking there was something off about his play tho, and they do know him well, apparently.

If you don't know who I think is scum you're lying about having read my filter.

Interesting. Maybe quote your own filter where you scumread someone other than BH, and today Ace.

sure
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 16:22 Rels wrote:
Meapak has made a lot of small attacks against a lot of players, I don't know if I like it, it's not strong but it feels a little bit opportunist

Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 16:33 Rels wrote:
oh yeah I remember what I hated about MZ EOD2, I don't remember who bought it up but someone did earlier. When he came back, the lynch was always gonna be HF or BH, and he said he had a HF townread and a BH nullread; but he didn't want to commit to one of the wagon, repeating he "wanted to lynch scum". That screams someone knowing the vote is TvT and not wanting to be a part of it.

Like this post represents everything I'm talking about:
On March 08 2019 08:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I'd lynch either of those guys tho

I'm voting for scum. I have repeatedly given my reasons for not wanting to lynch HF and I have no idea which way to read you, people martyr both as town and scum and your play since then has been 50/50. If the jubjubs are gonna lynch between you and HF I honestly don't care which of you goes. My vote however is gonna be on the people I'm very confident are scum.

????

Then he got super defensive when people attacked him for it.


Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 13:06 Rels wrote:
I have no doubt Chez is scum after that move. He tried to sneakily suggests he's hatter and got slammed hard

then if I really have to prove I'm not "coasting by" today, here is me defending two people that are generally being scumread
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 16:55 Rels wrote:
Jock is always town if he's really a newbie. If he's playing that well as a scum he's lying about this game being his first. Interacting with people, making cases, committing reads in the HF vs BH lynch ... the bad thing is that he's using a lot of easy / bad reasonning to scumread people, but as it's his first game it's totally normal.

Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 13:27 Rels wrote:
just finished Wiggles filter and I think he's alright. He's been consistent with his activity and reads, he looks like he's having fun with his radio show (please continue it's pretty to read too ) but is not using it to hide behind RP to not play. Not the strongest read but I think he's town. If anyone thinks he's scum I would like to know why

I think you read my filter with a "Rels is scum" mindset and that blinded you.

I read that on MZ, but I guess I read it differently, as calling one thing scummy doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Chezinu, well, is being chezinu. The fact that you think you're scumming him for being chezinu is well, bleh.

Townreading people doesn't count. Especially innocent children like jock. The fact that you couldn't townread BH for the same reasons is troubling tho.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 18:37 GMT
#6625
well, this game's train is rife with afk people and lurching towards killing ace, and I don't have a good reason to not call him scum.

nothing about him screams scum at all. but nothing about him screams townie either. he's just blegh.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 18:40 GMT
#6627
On March 11 2019 03:38 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 03:31 Acrofales wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:14 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:09 Acrofales wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:05 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:01 Acrofales wrote:
Well, Rels's filter is really blehhh.

His only real scum case is Ace... and he made it *after* Ace was catching a load of flak and was gonna be pushed today. Other than that I don't even know who he thinks is scum... he's just sorta following along. Then again, I thought the exact same about damdred and he flipped town. At least in this case I also have rsoul and rayn thinking there was something off about his play tho, and they do know him well, apparently.

If you don't know who I think is scum you're lying about having read my filter.

Interesting. Maybe quote your own filter where you scumread someone other than BH, and today Ace.

sure
On March 09 2019 16:22 Rels wrote:
Meapak has made a lot of small attacks against a lot of players, I don't know if I like it, it's not strong but it feels a little bit opportunist

On March 09 2019 16:33 Rels wrote:
oh yeah I remember what I hated about MZ EOD2, I don't remember who bought it up but someone did earlier. When he came back, the lynch was always gonna be HF or BH, and he said he had a HF townread and a BH nullread; but he didn't want to commit to one of the wagon, repeating he "wanted to lynch scum". That screams someone knowing the vote is TvT and not wanting to be a part of it.

Like this post represents everything I'm talking about:
On March 08 2019 08:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I'd lynch either of those guys tho

I'm voting for scum. I have repeatedly given my reasons for not wanting to lynch HF and I have no idea which way to read you, people martyr both as town and scum and your play since then has been 50/50. If the jubjubs are gonna lynch between you and HF I honestly don't care which of you goes. My vote however is gonna be on the people I'm very confident are scum.

????

Then he got super defensive when people attacked him for it.


On March 10 2019 13:06 Rels wrote:
I have no doubt Chez is scum after that move. He tried to sneakily suggests he's hatter and got slammed hard

then if I really have to prove I'm not "coasting by" today, here is me defending two people that are generally being scumread
On March 09 2019 16:55 Rels wrote:
Jock is always town if he's really a newbie. If he's playing that well as a scum he's lying about this game being his first. Interacting with people, making cases, committing reads in the HF vs BH lynch ... the bad thing is that he's using a lot of easy / bad reasonning to scumread people, but as it's his first game it's totally normal.

On March 10 2019 13:27 Rels wrote:
just finished Wiggles filter and I think he's alright. He's been consistent with his activity and reads, he looks like he's having fun with his radio show (please continue it's pretty to read too ) but is not using it to hide behind RP to not play. Not the strongest read but I think he's town. If anyone thinks he's scum I would like to know why

I think you read my filter with a "Rels is scum" mindset and that blinded you.

I read that on MZ, but I guess I read it differently, as calling one thing scummy doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Where should it go? I've read his filter and thought it was scummy for the 2 reasons I've said. But Ace is the person I want to lynch first, and Ace is getting lynched.
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 03:31 Acrofales wrote:
Chezinu, well, is being chezinu. The fact that you think you're scumming him for being chezinu is well, bleh.

That's not true. I usually never know how to read people that RP like Slam and Chez, and I kinda just hope their alignments become known by other means like them being roles, or being vigd / checked, etc. But here, Chez tries to sneakily say he's hatter without really saying it. It's an obvious red flag for me, and not at all similar to the other RP he's done
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 03:31 Acrofales wrote:
Townreading people doesn't count. Especially innocent children like jock. The fact that you couldn't townread BH for the same reasons is troubling tho.

??? What same reasons ?
1 - my read on Jock mainly comes from the fact that it's his first game, that doesn't apply to BH
2 - my scumread on BH came from his martyring D1, that doesn't apply to Jock
???

BH had a very obvious town post (his post when he thought he was being lynched). He was as close to an innocent child as you can get. Yet you persisted in scumreading him all through D2 (you weren't the only one tho).
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 18:40 GMT
#6628
Rels, can you post your transcripts with rsoul?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 18:46 GMT
#6634
Bah. Looked over his filter. The only strong stance he took was that vivax and BC were town, and HF is scum. Not very convincing for a veteran player of his reputation. I'm ok with killing him.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 22:28 GMT
#6781
Damn. It's happening in half an hour?

Ok. Let's kill sentinel.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 22:30 GMT
#6785
Chez claimed it didn't work if he got lynched.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 22:40 GMT
#6807
Anyway. About sentinel: he claims he read his role PM to avert the lunch. And his giant list post combined with his VT claim worked for that. But doing that is not indicative of alignment. He'd want to get out from pressure regardless of alignment.

The rest of his play has been bleh. So many ppl have been able to hide in the HF/BH stuff. Some legitimately, some scummily. I'd put sentinel in the latter group, but haven't had time to sort out the earlier discrepancy I was mulling on earlier. Something in his filter didn't make sense if he had read his role PM when he claimed VT. But can't figure it out anymore.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 22:44 GMT
#6817
On March 11 2019 07:42 Tumblewood wrote:
all i'm saying is we're up to at least 3, all we need is 4 more, and there are probably 4 people active who don't like slam

I'd rather lynch sentinel or Ace than slam.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 23:21 GMT
#6898
On March 11 2019 08:11 Onegu wrote:
Stop stop stop.

Mafia traitor is someone who is mafia but mafia dont know they are mafia.

Mafia thought they were getting a mislynch here boys

From the role PM I think Mafia knew about sentinel, and sentinel knew he was scum.

The only thing he didn't know was who his teammates were. Given his D1 fears of TMI it almost seems as if the role was custom made for him.

This was a good lynch.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 11 2019 08:08 GMT
#7049
I PM'd Kita for clarification on the traitor role, but he won't say more than in the flip post. Mafiascum has this, which doesn't really help at all sure to the caveat:

Normal Guidelines
A Traitor is considered Normal on mafiascum.net, as long as it:

is Mafia-aligned
knows the identities of all of the Mafia team
identity is not known by the Mafia team, although they should know a Traitor exists
cannot be recruited to join the rest of the Mafia team, and (unless Bulletproof) is killed if shot
is endgamed if all other Mafia are dead
gives a "guilty" result to Cops, an "innocent" result to Gunsmiths, and a "Traitor" result to Role Cops

If you want a Traitor that cannot be killed by its team, make it a Bulletproof Traitor. (A Traitor that investigates as though they were town is not Normal, because the Godfather role is not Normal.) Roles like this should return full names (e.g. Bulletproof Traitor) to a Role Cop investigating them.

On this forum, godfather is considered normal, so who knows what a "normal" traitor is here: we're following Kita's playbook, which seems like a bastard version of "normal".

Anyway, seem dangerous to do any association reading for sentinel.

As for my role, Ace and mocsta are being idiotic. In what works does mafia ever want to shoot inactives? So either you think I'm lying about how my role works, or you aren't using your brain. Mocsta, Ace, do you think I'm lying about my role?
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings130
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
NeuroSwarm 163
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 228
hero 57
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1072
League of Legends
JimRising 738
Counter-Strike
taco 443
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King219
Other Games
summit1g9336
Maynarde196
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick453
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 4
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 146
• Berry_CruncH49
• practicex 17
• Letter145
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota228
League of Legends
• Lourlo1074
• Rush973
• Stunt175
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 59m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.